Page 22 of 218 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

There's a hidden rule somewhere Invader Ash... Ember always seems to think of bloody decent shipping names. Plus her art rules. Oh yes. O:

So I am going to assume that you want Beedrill x Butterfree to be Nectarshipping. *flees*

I have to say that I always love these kind of ships. It's just that the humanshippings have out ruled it. Anyway, I noticed that some of May's pokemon resembles Ash's. I like these ships more than anyone's.

Ash's Snorlax and May's Munchlax.(Ignore the sizes)
    Ash's Bulbasaur and May's Bulbasaur.
    Ash's Squirtle and May's Squirtle.
    Ash's Butterfree and May's Beautifly.
    I like the ship between May's Skitty and Ash's Pikachu because they're so cute.
    I like the ship of Brock's Marshtomp and Sekie's Flaffy.(Not her and Brock)
    Casey's Meganium and Ash's Bayleef.
    Ash's Skeptile and May's Blaziken.( I know this is thought up already)

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    [FONT="Georgia"]There's a hidden rule somewhere Invader Ash... Ember always seems to think of bloody decent shipping names. Plus her art rules. Oh yes. O:[FONT]
    Heheh... I feel special. <3<3 xD

Oh, and speaking of art. >_> Whiskershipping for Skittygirl. I wish I'd seen Sugimori's art for Nyaruma before I drew it... drawing from sprites is hard.

Aishashipping is next~

Art and banner by me | Click it to visit my Pokemon fanart gallery!

Quote Originally Posted by EmberGryphon
    Cause you are... and I look forward to the Aishashipping art!

Thanks for your list there Caseydia. *nod*

Gah, baka serebiforums...so slow at times...

anyway, Vyk-san, I'll not submit anymore...i'll just post whatever i can think up for names, like everyone else....I dont like BMGF myself anyway...cant really describe why...

*~Yellow is my bishie!! ^_^~*

Gah, baka serebi...so slow...

anyway, Vyk-san, I'll not submit anymore...i'll just post whatever i can think up for names, like everyone else....I dont like BMGF myself anyway...cant really describe why...

MetagrossxAlakazam=Genius shipping!!
    Friend to all Serebii members and their Pokemon!
    Pals:TOO MANY! You know who you are
    Proud member of the Japanese Language, Animal Crossing , and Kirby Clubs!
    Pearl FC:2921 5691 2066 Name:HIRO

Quote Originally Posted by EmberGryphon View Post

Oh, and speaking of art. >_> Whiskershipping for Skittygirl. I wish I'd seen Sugimori's art for Nyaruma before I drew it... drawing from sprites is hard.

Aishashipping is next~
    Awww X3 That's cute. Skitty, Meowth and Nyaruma look the cutest in that pic.

Spoiler:- My claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Konosuke
    To be honest I only go there for that thread. *nod*

We need another topic... if anyone has ideas then say so, cause my mind is rather blank. :B

@ Ember: Aww, I love your Whiskershipping picure! I love the way Skitty is latched onto Meowth! XD

@ Vycksta: For a topic.. Do you have a favorite Polyship consisting of 3 Pokemon or more? (Weak, I know. XD)

Twins with Shikamaru and Pokeshipping twins with XxM!styxX.
    Banner was made by me. </3

We've already had a polyship question XD

How about.....

What's your favorite yaoi, yuri and straight couples?

I guess there is no harm in answering it again. Nice topic choice as well Raichu-chan. xD

Do you have a favorite Polyship consisting of 3 Pokemon or more?
    Oh I do! It's called Screechshipping and it features my favourite three Pokemon ever ever ever ever... ah, you get the point. It works well as all three have a slightly evil tendency to them and the name is perfect as well, because Sneasel and Persian learn Screech and Misdreavus is the Screech Pokemon. I'm also starting to like Bonfireshipping as well, which is Umbreon x Flareon x Leafia. Very nice threesome there.

A new passion of mine though... is Aaynhoshipping, the sexy sixsome of Sneasel x Persian x Misdreavus x Cradily x Rentoraa x Gyarados aka my favourite six Pokemon. The name comes from a village about 20 miles from where I live and it's one I visited a long time ago with my late Gran. As i've been missing her considering the anniversary of her death was on the Saturday just gone, it felt right I guess.

Plus a certain Pimptasticshipping...

This topic should be very interesting...

My favourite het couple will have to be Guardianshipping. I know that there was a female Lugia in the anime but I have always seen Lugia as male and tend to refer to the Diving Pokemon as a male. So yes... Lugia x Latias love for life thank you. Channelshipping is a close second for I see Zapdos as the only male Legendary Bird.

PLUS DON'T FORGET PIMPTASTICSHIPPING!

Yaoi... mmm, tough one. I'll go with the unnamed Zapdos x Lugia because I cannot think of anything else. No, wait... ShadowStormshipping, which is Jolteon x Umbreon. The only two Eeveelutions that I insist must be male in all of my games.

Now with yuri... oh boy, where do I start? I have always refered to my top three Pokemon... Sneasel, Persian and Misdreavus obviously... as female, so that's Deceitshipping (( Sneasel x Misdreavus )), Slashshipping (( Sneasel x Persian )) and InnocentEyesshipping (( Persian x Misdreavus )) for a start. Then we have my favourite Pokemon x Pokemon couple, SingedLeafshipping. Dammit I adore Flareon and Leafia together. Plus i'm still hearting Kiboshshipping (( Misdreavus x Leafia )). Then there is Dewclawshipping (( Sneasel x Latias ))...

I shut up before I go too mad.

I would add Amazingshipping (( Sneasel x Rentoraa )) on the list, but I see Rentoraa as being both genders very easily. Obviously not at the same time. :B

*pets StarCrossedshipping* Eneko is a pink puffball pimp. <3

Yaoi: Anything in StarCrossedshipping. Yes, I firmly believe Eneko is a boy. Though I suppose Insomniashipping (AriadosxJupetta) wins, since it's my OTP.

Yuri: Damageshipping (AbsolxRaichu), cause my OC's are so cuddly. <3 The think the boys on the team are idiots and are content to stick together.

Het: *draws a blank* ...If Eneko had to be a girl, could I claim StarCrossed again? *shot* No, I won't cheat, cause Eneko is a boy dammit... Um, oh! DestinyBondshipping! It's canon in PMD! And I did think it was awfully tragic/sweet.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

PimptasticShipping ftw ;D GengarxCacturnexBanette too. I need a name for it XD

As well as ToxicSpikesShipping, ChanShipping and MacabreShipping X3

Yaoi: KowaiShipping X3 I love Cacturne and Banette together. GengarxBanette is smexy too. ;D

Yuri: ThunderDanceShipping. Raichu and Vaporeon have always been my favorite Pokemon, and they just look so adorable together. :3

Straight: RescueTeamRivalsShipping or VaporeonxGengar and DestinyBondShipping. DestinyBond is definitely the most canon and it's tragic too ;.; Poor Gengar and Gardevoir. They really do belong together though, but Gengar is such a pimp that he looks good with pretty much anything XD

Polyships: You know, i dont really have a favorite...im more of a two pokemon only kind of person

Yuri: Damageshipping is cuuuuute ^_^

Yaoi: *coughs* i dont have a fave yaoi ship

Straight: GreenEarth shipping ^_^

Thank you again Hinata and Raichu! <3<3

Polyships v.2

Which is good, 'cause I have a new one.... Cheershipping! <3<3 Although I see Meowth x Pikachu x Mimiroru as more a love-triagle rather than a threesome (Pikachu belongs with Meowth and he will fightyouforhim, Mimiroru! D<) the threesome is cute, too.

And also Pimptasticshipping. <3

Favorite yaoiship: Well, Krazyshipping. x3 I see Pikachu as male. Because, he's always seemed male to me, and also, as a recent development, female Pikachu have chunks missing from their tails. So I win. xD

Favorite yuriship: Mightyena x Delcatty, for one- heheh, my Mightyena and my Delcatty in Emerald were both female, so despite everything I've always thought of Mightyena as female. Also Persian x Vaporeon.

Favorite Hetship: I suppose Fiendshipping and Wealthshipping can both go here, just 'cause I can see any of those four pokemon as either gender. x3

*pokes Ember* You'll be pleased... or maybe not, heh heh... to know that Mightyena x Delcatty is Corrinrshipping.

Persian x Vaporeon NEEDS. A. NAME. *twitchy* o@

Eerieblizzardshipping(yukimenoko x glalie) - ahh, the shippy i named myself. i think its quite cute myself <3 the more human looking yukimenoko, and the masky looking glalie, its love at first sight <3 i know they are both evos of snorunt but they are such a cute couple.

Hey, who cares if they both evolve from the same Pokemon? Love is love. ;D

Ah! I'd known Delcatty x Mightyena had a name...! I just forgot. xD

And!

Aishashipping!
    Poor Giovanni. Mewtwo destroyed his lab, wiped his mind, and stole his cat...
    (Which actually is in the middle of inspiring an Aisha/Abuseshipping fanfic.... which is unfortunate, 'cause the last thing I need is -another- idea for a fic. x_X)

Y'all can feel free to continue to request pics if you are so inclined. ^_^

I'm drawin' a blank for Vaporeon x Persian... But you're right, it needs a name! =o
    Last edited by EmberGryphon; 1st December 2006 at 1:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    *pokes Ember* You'll be pleased... or maybe not, heh heh... to know that Mightyena x Delcatty is Corrinrshipping.

Persian x Vaporeon NEEDS. A. NAME. *twitchy* o@
    Try Gillwhiskershipping,Jewelmermaidshipping,or Kingmermaidshipping.(Persian sorta looks like a king to me + a mermaid Vaporeon.)

I like Jewelmermaidshipping.... Although I'd by tickled if it were a liiittle bit shorter. *picky* xD

Okay, okay, okay.
    Jewelmaidshipping, better?
    Kingmaidshipping and Whisgillshipping.
    All shortened.

I do like all of them, thanks for the imput! <3 But I finally came up with a name of my own- Dewclawshipping (dew, for the water on the ground, but a dewclaw is also a fifth claw on some kinds of cats...).

So, yes. What do you think, Vycksta?

@ Vycksa: Oops, sorry! I didn't know there was a Polyship topic here before already. xD Next time I'll check.

@ Ember: I love the Aishashipping pic! I love the look on Persian's face, and how it's latched on to Mewtwo.. ^^ It'll never let Mewtwo leave!

Yaoi: Shedinja x Ninjask (Injashipping). I consider these two male, because my Ninjask in Emerald was a male. (Even though Shedinja is genderless. o_O) I like this couple because they are two of my favorite bug Pokemon. ^^

Yuri: I haven't decided yet.. Maybe Jigglypuff x Clefairy? I like how both of them are pink, round-shaped Pokemon, and they look so cute together. <3

Straight: Wobbuffet x Kirlia (Ballerinashipping). (I consider Wobbuffet the male, and Kirlia the female.) I like this couple because they're both Phychic Pokemon, and the episode they had together was so cute.

Twins with Shikamaru and Pokeshipping twins with XxM!styxX.
    Banner was made by me. </3

Page 22 of 218 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast