Thread: Aqua deck?

Default Aqua deck?

what do you think are the ideal/most needed cards in a yu-gi-oh water deck?
    Last edited by usaru; 15th October 2006 at 10:08 PM.

A legendary Ocean, Mobius.

-Judai

Quote Originally Posted by usaru View Post
    what do you think are the ideal/most needed cards in a water deck?
    Kyogre,Milotic,Lanturn is a good addition.

Lol of course i forgot legendary ocean.
    Last edited by M3T4GR055; 15th October 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Legendary Ocean, or quite possibly Gravity Bind?, and Big Wave Small Wave

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

This is my deck, can yoy tell me what to put in and take out.
    neo aqua madoor,suijin,familiar-possessed-eria,2 island turtle,cure mermaid,
    2 nightmare penguin,2 homunculus the alchemic being,2 fenrir,3 mother grizzlies,2 maiden of aquas,2 yomi ships,eria the water charmer,ocean dragon lord-neo-daedalus,gagagigo,amphibious bugroth mk-3,star boy,amphibian beast,penguin solder,tribe-infecting virus,serpentine princess,levia-dragon-daedalus,sea serpent warrior of darkness,B.E.S.crystal core,7 colored fish,

3 legenday oceans,2premature burial,2 level limit-area B,reload,monster reborn,pot of greed,tribute to the doomed,creature swap,salvage,mystical space typhoon,snatch steal,big wave small wave,

3 tornado walls,2 spell shield type-8,trap hole,call of the haunted,dust tornado,magic drain,torrential tribute,waboku,and hidden book of spells

so is this there any cards in this deck that needs to be taken out/ put in.

Get rid of Suijin and 1 Tornado Wall, you have to many, take out Amphibian Beast and put in Mobius

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Take it all out except the Grizzles.

-Judai

Judai Yuki what do you mean when you say "Take it all out except the Grizzles." are you saying that i need to take out all of my monsters out of my deck and leave the mother grizzlies in ?

What Judai means is that you need HEAVY reworking of your creature base. Ie. the Mother Grizzlies are the only playable monster within those cards. It might help if you told his what he should put in instead, Judai. :/. If he's running wierd crap like Nightmare Penguin, he's not going to be able to innately know what to put in instead of said cards.

Also, usaru, next time you do something like this, it belongs in the Rate my Deck section. Most people do fixes there instead of just rates. It would also be better if you made it more organized that a gigantic string of words: people are more inclined to fix something that they can easily read.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

I don't really know of any playable water monsters besides Mobius, and Grizzly.

-Judai

Tribe-Infecting Virus, if only it wasn't banned

ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki View Post

-Judai
    Semi-playable? It seems to be a casual deck. :P. My information's likely outdated, but wasn't Abyss Warrior not too bad, as well as a Levia with ALO on the field? It's a shame that they restricted Gravity Bind and Level Limit Area-2 of all things: they probably could have made a water deck competetive. :X.
    ~.TK-BOY PWNAGE.~

Me messing around with the new class, TaeKwon Boy/Girl, of RO on iRO Sakray. It's not THAT pwnage, but it is pretty hardcore for an nearly unequiped level 40(1 DEF store gear). I just liked the flying numbers, so I took a picture.

Status: Semi-dead. Pretty apathetic to life now, and massive HW is sucking up my time. Hopefully it won't ascend to complete inactivity.
    Update: It did.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki View Post

-Judai
    Yomi Ship and Treeborn "Duh-Duh-Duh" Frog are good. Levia works in an ALO deck only.

I also find Mermaid Knight to work in an ALO deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem
    Cross Country ftw.

garbage,,.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Jirachi:. View Post
    garbage,,.
    And what exactly does that mean?
    Cross Country ftw.

WHy does no one give Salvage any love...Salvage is teh best water support card..

As for monsters, Yomi Ship is waters DDWL, Poison Draw Frog = draw power, HYDROGEDDON...FENRIR...MObius is obv. good, Amphibious Bugroth MK3 for any deck running ALO, Abyss soldier used to be good...it lost power when it lost serpent, but its still OKAY..lots of useable cards...

Quote Originally Posted by The Requiem View Post
    WHy does no one give Salvage any love...Salvage is teh best water support card..
    ... Because my WATER card memory is blank >.> I used to run 2 of those in my ALO deck.

Fenrir and Poison Draw don't cut it IMO, but Hydrogeddon, Yomi Ship, Bugroth MK-3 do. I've never had a Soldier, so I wouldn't know >.>
    Cross Country ftw.