Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Following a Maiden Voyage! (469)

Default Following a Maiden Voyage! (469)

Following a Maiden Voyage!

In the land of Sinnoh, Dawn has turned the age of 10 and is to meet Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town in order to receive her first Pokémon. Dreaming of partaking in Super Contests, she manages to get lost before getting to the lab. However once she gets there the Pokémon are fighting and escape the laboratory. Will she be able to faciliate the return of Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup? Where is Ash in all of this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
    Last edited by Chris; 2nd April 2007 at 11:54 AM.

Well...I've seen the pics.

If this episode is anything to go by, we're in for more of the same. Hikari is cute, but her mother is HORRIBLE! Jesus Christ, her mother looks deformed and with a horrible hair-do to boot. Where is her father? Is Hikari an only child like Ash?
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 1st May 2007 at 6:51 AM.

Once again he discusses the episode before seeing it...

Hikari's mom is no Caroline, that's for sure.

Mukkuru's final form sure looks weird. Glad they used Ariados instead of Beedrill for a change, though I'd prefer to see one of the new bugs.

Looks like Ash IS in the episode, but only the last minute.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Having seen pics I'll base it off those but its not exactly perfect because I haven't seen the episode and dialogue would be important.

Anyway the epi starts of with Hikari waking up and getting ready. She passes by her Mother's collection of awards and trophies and looks at those. Her mother is the champion for the Supercontests. Then hikari pets and talks to her mother's 4th gen cat pokemon(cant remember its name sorry). Her and her mother are their eating breakfast and talking. She recieves direction to the lab to pick up her starter pokemon. She instantly gets excited and imagines different costumes and ways of using each starter in super contests. Hikari gets packed and comes out to the porch to her mother. Unfortunately Hikari packed a large suitcase full of clothes and whatnot. Her mother helps her re-pack and has it all in that little backpack she's been seen wearing. Hikari's mom hands her a ribbon. I'm not sure what it signifies though. Hikari waves goodbye to her mother as she begins to start her new adventure. The house reminds me of a rich country house with the porch and furniture. I assume she would have a lot of money since the mother was the champion and all.

Hikari gets lost in the town though and is going around the town trying to figure out where to go until she bumps into the proffesor. She goes to the lab and is introduced to the starters. There is also a Mukkuru and Mukkuhawk. They all seem to be eating away at the food. It appears that Hikozaru takes some food from pocchama and there is none left. Pocchama tears a tiny bit and is angry. She blasts Hikozaru with a bubble. Fire monkey and hawk escape and runaway. Hikari volunteers to find them and pocchama comes along. Naetoru is there clueless and continues eating. Hikari goes out and they show off a couple of D/P pokemon. There you see Hikozaru and Pocchama is mad at it and chases after it trying to blast it with bubble. She chases it until Pocchamma gets stuckin an ariados web along with random pokemon (including gasp dunsparce). Hikari saves it and Pocchama is happy then realizes it is with Hikari and gets back into its same spunky attittude. Hikari tries talking to it and swaying it over with some food. It rejects the food and then a bunch of ariados' attack with web shot and poison sting. Hikari tries to save Pocchama and herself but gets hit. Pocchama saves them both and stops the Ariados from attacking anymore. Hikari carries it to the lab and gives it to some food. Hikozaru gets saved by Mukkuhawk.

Then it is up to Hikari to chose her starter. Naturally she picks Pocchama who is doing a pose. Got to admit that Pocchama has alot of spunk. Then there is a quick scene with Ash, pika and aipom on the ship and he has a little conversation with oak and tracey over the computer. TR attack and get blasted off and blah blah blah.
    Last edited by ghost master; 28th September 2006 at 11:59 PM.

can someone plz post a vid
    ~Registeel is my bishie~

After seeing only the pictures, I can't base a proper opinion, but I think it looks amazing.

Hikari's ideas of her appeals looked awesome, as did Mukkuhawk. I'm loving the animation of it, and...well I'm in love with the idea of Satoshi ending up with that.

Hmm...I prefer the Pikachu scenes to those of AG. Haruka suddenly deciding to help Satoshi is like, nothing compared to Hikari finding him and taking him back. Shinji...looks brilliant. Slightly dark and arrogant, which I love.

Takeshi's new clothes are looking better, and the Truck Girl who gave him a lift is hot. I'm hoping now, we can see the group ignoring him and talking over him when he goes crazy for a girl. If Hikari pulls his ear, then I'll begin to dislike her :/ That was Kasumi's thing, not Masato's.

Masukippa for Kojiro...not too bad. Reminds me of Victreebel a lot, and I miss him.

Iota
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master View Post
    Having seen pics I'll base it off those but its not exactly perfect because I haven't seen the episode and dialogue would be important.

Anyway the epi starts of with Hikari waking up and getting ready. She passes by her Mother's collection of awards and trophies and looks at those. Her mother is the champion for the Supercontests. Then hikari pets and talks to her mother's 4th gen cat pokemon(cant remember its name sorry). Her and her mother are their eating breakfast and talking. She recieves direction to the lab to pick up her starter pokemon. She instantly gets excited and imagines different costumes and ways of using each starter in super contests. Hikari gets packed and comes out to the porch to her mother. Unfortunately Hikari packed a large suitcase full of clothes and whatnot. Her mother helps her re-pack and has it all in that little backpack she's been seen wearing. Hikari's mom hands her a ribbon. I'm not sure what it signifies though. Hikari waves goodbye to her mother as she begins to start her new adventure. The house reminds me of a rich country house with the porch and furniture. I assume she would have a lot of money since the mother was the champion and all.

Hikari gets lost in the town though and is going around the town trying to figure out where to go until she bumps into the proffesor. She goes to the lab and is introduced to the starters. There is also a Mukkuru and Mukkuhawk. They all seem to be eating away at the food. It appears that Hikozaru takes some food from pocchama and there is none left. Pocchama tears a tiny bit and is angry. She blasts Hikozaru with a bubble. Fire monkey and hawk escape and runaway. Hikari volunteers to find them and pocchama comes along. Naetoru is there clueless and continues eating. Hikari goes out and they show off a couple of D/P pokemon. There you see Hikozaru and Pocchama is mad at it and chases after it trying to blast it with bubble. She chases it until Pocchamma gets stuckin an ariados web along with random pokemon (including gasp dunsparce). Hikari saves it and Pocchama is happy then realizes it is with Hikari and gets back into its same spunky attittude. Hikari tries talking to it and swaying it over with some food. It rejects the food and then a bunch of ariados' attack with web shot and poison sting. Hikari tries to save Pocchama and herself but gets hit. Pocchama saves them both and stops the Ariados from attacking anymore. Hikari carries it to the lab and gives it to some food. Hikozaru gets saved by Mukkuhawk.

Then it is up to Hikari to chose her starter. Naturally she picks Pocchama who is doing a pose. Got to admit that Pocchama has alot of spunk. Then there is a quick scene with Ash, pika and aipom on the ship and he has a little conversation with oak and tracey over the computer. TR attack and get blasted off and blah blah blah.
    You did the entire resume... That's exactly that, and I love it!!!
    Hikari rox, new pokés rox... I'm so excited about the new series, and I disagree about what CyberCubed did say...
    But well, everyone's got an opinion.
    Last edited by Weav-vile; 29th September 2006 at 1:00 AM.

Where'd u guys see pics?

Hey, Pochamma beat 3 Ariados!

Sound fammiliar? Lol.....XD

Yeah...the writers must really hate Ariados.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    Hey, Pochamma beat 3 Ariados!

Sound fammiliar? Lol.....XD
    LOL. I did think the Ariados in this episode was pretty random.

I wonder what Yamato-San will have to say when he sees this...

Hikari's mother looks younger than Hanako...she'd almost pass for her sister.

Although now I associate the hairstyle with Dr. Girlfriend. Sometimes Rukia Kuchiki...sometimes.

I could see this happening...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoramon089 View Post
    Where'd u guys see pics?
    Same question!
    We'd like to see the pics.
    My REnCune(++)!!!:

Another Version Entei-Based:

Credit goes to Eeveerose

I miss the Johto Games and wish they would remake them on the DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by 4th Generation Master)

I want a all region game made on DS. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. (started by PokemonFan_Samuel)

Oh great, Hikari's mom was a coordinator. Well, I guess it gives her a reason to want to be a coordinator in her own right. And it seems wearing costumes in contests is a tradition in Shinou.

Anyway, I agree with everyone who says Pochama is a brat. Though it makes it the opposite of the spineless Torchic. Watch as it turns into a big softy when it evolves.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I saw a 5 minute clip of the episode on Youtube and this episode looks like a cool start to the D/P series.

Does anyone know what attack Pocchama used to defeat those Ariados? It was a huge burst of blinding light energy. A bit strong for a new starter?

Another thing to note from the clip was that when Hikari got to a lake, one of that legendary Psychic trio graced her presence, in a similar manner to how Suicune did at the start of Johto.

Does anyone know what attack Pocchama used to defeat those Ariados? It was a huge burst of blinding light energy. A bit strong for a new starter?
    Don't know looking at the moves Pocchama can learn it could be bide maybe. The pics didnt show the legendary trio so thanx for mentioning that.

Oh, and especially for Gravy, making an appearance after so many episodes is...

... Dunsparce!!!

Yes, that's right. Don't think that your eyes decieve you. It is caught up in Ariados' web with a few other Pokemon, like Pidgey and Rattata.

So, how many episodes was that without Dunsparce appearing, Gravy?

yeah I noticed that and LOL'd. Anyway yeah the attack is definitly bide that Pocchamma uses against the Ariados. They havent used bide in the anime before have they or its been a long time at least.

thanx for the link to youtube BC, I like the music when the legendary is revealling itself to Hikari and Pocchama.
    Last edited by ghost master; 29th September 2006 at 7:41 PM.

hmm a new series with a girl as the main character sounds different but looks like its got some potential.

Quote Originally Posted by DIZZI View Post
    hmm a new series with a girl as the main character sounds different but looks like its got some potential.
    Sounds different? It's about exactly the same as AG without a little brother.

no no i mean the series started with a girl right off the bat not a girl joining a group of trainers

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master View Post
    yeah I noticed that and LOL'd. Anyway yeah the attack is definitly bide that Pocchamma uses against the Ariados. They havent used bide in the anime before have they or its been a long time at least.

thanx for the link to youtube BC, I like the music when the legendary is revealling itself to Hikari and Pocchama.
    There was a Youtube link? Please show me.

The episode pictures aren't working for me.... TT Says "This page does not exist"

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast