Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gettin' Twiggy With It (473)

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    I don't see why they shouldn't.

Kill the trainer, take the pokemon.
    True, But's what's next,noose,machine gun,Smufs with guns,Porygon!?

Jesse:Go porygon!

Ash starts having seisure.
    Yes I know porygon didn't cause the seisures so please don't bash me for that.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    I don't see why they shouldn't.

Kill the trainer, take the pokemon.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Considering the writers seem to be ignoring Team Galaxy and don't even want to introduce them, they have to make JJ&M a tad more violent than usual to make it seem like they're under a real threat.
    I'm really not seeing where people are getting the idea they are being more violent. They haven't done anything in Shinuo that they haven't done before.

Besides, its their very character that they are not a real threat. The series has gone to great pains to show they are desperate bumblers with ultimately good hearts. They certainly don't want to kill anyone, heck they've saved Ash's life on several occasions just as he's saved them.

Jessie and James and Meowth were never real villains (they were pretty much jokes even in their first apeparence in the series, Ash remarking on how nothing they said made sense) and they never will be. And there is no need for them to be. People need to accept that and stop expecting them to be something they're not.
    The defender of all things Pokemon! I shall defend Pokemon from all who speak against it! AKA Jonathan

Ash: "You wanna help?"
    James: "Of course!"
    Jessie: "We don't want the world destroyed!"
    James: "Besides, even if we survived..."
    Jessie: "...we'd have no one left..."
    James: "...to steal from! We'd be out of work!"
    Jessie: "Come to think of it, when was the last time we had a vacation?"
    Meowth: "We'll be on a poimanent vacation if we don't get to dat island! Let's do it!"

From Pokemon the Movie 2000 of course. So yeah TR isn't more violent now, nor were they ever really...except maybe for their first appearance. Ash and Pocchama were hanging on, and TR wanted to get away, so what was the best option? Dive underwater and hope they let go.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I liked how, even know Ash talked perfectly underwater, they remembered he had to breathe.

Wow this episode was amazing...Naetle knowing Synthesis is pretty cool too. Let's just hope we see it have more original grass type attacks in the future (Leaf Storm for example).

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Ash: "You wanna help?"
    James: "Of course!"
    Jessie: "We don't want the world destroyed!"
    James: "Besides, even if we survived..."
    Jessie: "...we'd have no one left..."
    James: "...to steal from! We'd be out of work!"
    Jessie: "Come to think of it, when was the last time we had a vacation?"
    Meowth: "We'll be on a poimanent vacation if we don't get to dat island! Let's do it!"

From Pokemon the Movie 2000 of course. So yeah TR isn't more violent now, nor were they ever really...except maybe for their first appearance. Ash and Pocchama were hanging on, and TR wanted to get away, so what was the best option? Dive underwater and hope they let go.

True. Not to mention that Ash has saved them before.

Edit: Is it just me or is the the Magikarp sumbarine back baby.
    Last edited by SuperShadow; 21st October 2006 at 12:54 AM.

*If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    I liked how, even know Ash talked perfectly underwater, they remembered he had to breathe.

That's just one of the many powers of SuperAsh!
    He is also able to leap 50 feet in the air when trying to get on Team Rocket's Air Balloon

Take the strongest attacks in the world Like Mewtwo!

Has super strength to lift giant logs!

Cant think of anymore of his powers, but SuperAsh will live on forever!
    *seriously he died what 2 times? nothing can kill him!*

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    that alone seperates Neatoru from the rest of Ash's grass types, and most of his pokemon in general, cause this is the first pokemon Ash has ever capture that can heal itself, and from my point of veiw the only grass stater that Ash has that doesn't stand out at all is Bayleef, the others have something that makes them unique Bayleef doesn't.

I hope it continues to bite Ash i love it when he gets hurt by his own pokemon.
    His Snorlax can heal itself with Rest.

Anyway, I hope it doesn't lose its personality as time progresses. But if it evolves, I don't see it biting anything anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star View Post
    His Snorlax can heal itself with Rest.
    Only since recently.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by raticatelover View Post
    That's just one of the many powers of SuperAsh!
    He is also able to leap 50 feet in the air when trying to get on Team Rocket's Air Balloon

Take the strongest attacks in the world Like Mewtwo!

Has super strength to lift giant logs!

Cant think of anymore of his powers, but SuperAsh will live on forever!
    *seriously he died what 2 times? nothing can kill him!*
    I've counted at least 3(one for the rat). I don't know how he writers could have did it logicly(then again, since when has this show been very logical.

ok i have a question... ok when i saw the pics today i was like omg naetoru evolves because it was glowing, but then nothing happened. K my question is was that the move Synthesis or like did it try to evolve but fail???
    Pokemon Y:
    FC Chris: 0018-2193-5036
    Pokemon in My Safari: Grass Type Safari occupied by Sunkern, Petilil, and Quilladin
    Current Team:
    :658: :663: :695: :686: :681: :715:

>>>>>Come Create Your Own Pokemon Adventure<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Jonessodaco.Chris View Post
    ok i have a question... ok when i saw the pics today i was like omg naetoru evolves because it was glowing, but then nothing happened. K my question is was that the move Synthesis or like did it try to evolve but fail???
    Yea it was synthesis.

Not to sound like a complete idjit, but where are all the pictures everyone is looking at? I went to the episode page and there are no pictures and no synopsis yet posted.

Edit: Is it just me or is the the Magikarp sumbarine back baby.
    Yep, Magikarp Sub made a cameo.^_^

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Quote Originally Posted by NewBrock View Post
    Not to sound like a complete idjit, but where are all the pictures everyone is looking at? I went to the episode page and there are no pictures and no synopsis yet posted.
    should be on the main page

Quote Originally Posted by NewBrock View Post
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/shinou/473.shtml
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Is it just me or did the old woman's face not look right. Maybe it's because it was the still pictures.

Beware of the hyperactive snapping turtle. We'll have to see how it turns out.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    Is it just me or did the old woman's face not look right. Maybe it's because it was the still pictures.

Beware of the hyperactive snapping turtle. We'll have to see how it turns out.
    she look like the grandmother of james

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al View Post
    It was just the way her mouth was positioned methinks. Way too close to her chin, and the odd 'wrinkle' at the side didn't really help matters. It looked like the poor old girl had dislocated her jaw or something.

This best part of this episode was when Naetle's Tackle attack managed to send Maskippa flying into Team Rocket, resulting in an explosion, of all things. I was expecting Naetle to make the first move, with Pikachu finishing the gang with some random electric assault. But the non-sensical strangeness of a small turtle causing such a reaction by simply charging into the foe rocked~

Otherwise, I thought this episode was as bland as hell, barring one or two expressions and the whole 'latch onto Pika's tail' thing. Though to be fair, it's not like Bulbasaur, Chikorita or Treeko had it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
    This best part of this episode was when Naetle's Tackle attack managed to send Maskippa flying into Team Rocket, resulting in an explosion, of all things. I was expecting Naetle to make the first move, with Pikachu finishing the gang with some random electric assault. But the non-sensical strangeness of a small turtle causing such a reaction by simply charging into the foe rocked~
    And to those who have been paying attention since, oh, the Weavile episode, the fact that such a thing creates an explosion is no surprise at all. I'm fully expecting TR's balloon to explode just because Ash shouts at them any day now.

Haven't actually seen the episode in any form other than pictures, I can safely say these things:
    A)Naetle's awesome once you push the "BULBASAUR CLONE" bit out of your head.
    B)If Naetle keeps its "HEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEELLLLLLP" voice from its first appearence, that will be all too appropriate. Think about it for a moment.
    C)The fact that they've made two starters(one I already like, one I was ambivalent about) highly amusing(whether it LASTS or not, though...) gives me high hopes for the starter I'm not all that fond of - Hikozaru. Okay, we've seen the thing twice, once in the lab and once with Shinji, but I'm sure beneath its first forgettable appearences(Sure, it had a hand in destroying the lab, but that's only because Reckless Warrior Pocchama started firing Explosionbubble Beams at it) lies a Pokemon that can still catch my interest with some personality or another.

At any rate, this ep is excellent fodder for one of my sumamry things that you people like for some reason. Oh yes.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

It was because everyone knows Masukippa is filled with dangerous fumes, and shaking them up cause explosions.

Well,Ash finally got a D/P starter.This Naetoru looks like a strong pokemon,and it can heal itself.
    Last edited by pikachu146; 21st October 2006 at 4:16 PM.
    current rank:Rising trainer
    Final rank:Pokemon champion
    Oh boy,I have a long way to go.
    Future DP team:

Quote Originally Posted by saar15 View Post
    where can i see the ep?!?!?!?
    ...In Japan. :\

Anyway, watched the episode yesterday. And I was adequately pleased with it.

Naetle was so damn adorable. It seemed to project a wide range of emotions - being tough when trying to protect Pikachu from Rocket Gang, showing guilt when he finds out that Satoshi is Pikachu's trainer (it beat the crap out of him when he was trying to get Pikachu back...), and showed its appreciation by biting Satoshi's head...in appreciation! ;P I admit that this episode seemed to remind me alot of the episode where Satoshi caught Fushigidane (maybe because it's a grass type starter, and it originally belonged to someone else?), though. But really, personality-wise, he's actually nothing like Fushigidane (Fushigidane was protrayed as a tough protector of orphaned Pokemon when it was introduced. Naetle is more of an energetic, emotional, "I'll act tough because I want to" kind of Pokemon). I guess I liked the battle at the end (Naetle seems to be a good and capable fighter. I think it's kind of interesting that Satoshi has a Pokemon that knows a recovery move, Synthesis, in his party now).

...AND I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE F*CKING RANDOM EXPLOSIONS. ;_;

:\
    Last edited by Satoshi; 21st October 2006 at 7:19 PM.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    A)Naetle's awesome once you push the "BULBASAUR CLONE" bit out of your head.
    It's fairly depressing when we have to force ourselves to push the "clone" mentality out of our heads while watching the D/P series.

Between Aipom's crush on Ash being a rehash of Bayleef, Naetoru being somewhat like Bulbasaur, (although he'll be different when it evolves), Hikari basically being May with a new coat of paint, and Maskippa being another Victreebel, it's gotten really dire.

What's even more depressing is the amount of psychotic Misty fans "rising from the grave" to praise this series because this girl did not replace their precious Misty. After making fools of themselves for all of AG, they only embarrass themselves further when they show their faces nowadays.

Was a good episode though, at any rate.

I hate how Brock is a rehash of Tracey.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast