Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Gettin' Twiggy With It (473)

Boring and a clone of Bulbasur's episode. I like Naetle though.

ˇTiptug, the generic bug!HERE

i didnt wanted him to get naetoru as his starter...

8/10

merry christmas!

I think Ash is going to stick to Grass starters for a long time I think the creators think that grass types suits his stlye of battleing

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-Shard View Post
    I think Ash is going to stick to Grass starters for a long time I think the creators think that grass types suits his stlye of battleing
    Yeah if they want to lose most of their fans and the series to fall downhill. I get where you're going though. I just think they did not get the idea that Ash getting every grass starter created so far is boring everyone. -.-

Naetouru is a tutle Pokemon like Torkoal, Squirtle, Wartorte, and Blastoise.XD

Smile

Naetouru is a tutle Pokemon like Torkoal, Squirtle, Wartorte, and Blastoise.XD

Despite the fact Torkoal is more of a tortoise...

i wonder when i can watch that episode it doesn't even have shinou serise where i live

Jeez, the title of this thread threw me for a loop.

Can you imagine Ash saying, "Turtwig, use Razor leaf!" with his PUSA voice? lol.

Yes, I can, actually. However, I can't imagine Shinji saying "Chimchar".

>_O *twitch*

Marry the Night

G-R-E-A-T..

Now the Japanese Name I Don't Even Know The Meaning Of Crowd will complain since the name has been changed.

God, what is going to be the name of this episode in English?

"Turtwiggin' out"

>_>
    Last edited by Lishus13; 14th February 2007 at 1:13 AM.

~*~Made by Me~*~

It's "Tor-twig" not "Tort-wig".

I need to watch this episode... Turtwig? It's funny...

Quote Originally Posted by Flame-lord#01 View Post
    I would give the episode an 8/10 these are two things that interested me more than others
    -Team rocket actually tried to drown ash i must say they really are getting lower
    -Naetoru repeatively tries to bite/eat ash's hat very similar to masukippa and james but at least it's not gonna do it whenever it is called out (hopefully)
    They did that before in Pokemon Papparazzi
    They are mean! ;:-!
    Quote Originally Posted by boyangfriday View Post
    If black and white are the official names im gonna have to get black to not be racist, but also get white to not look obviously not racist.

Overall, the episode was exceptionally good.

I'm glad that Ash caught a Turtwig, and the entire concept that for a second season, he didn't capture the entire team of starters (hint hint; the Kanto gang and the Johto tribe). I like Turtwig a lot and hopefully, it will evolve into that first-stage thingy. Hashiaygame or something. >.> But I liked it. Nice, fresh addition to his team.
    ~ COMING SOON ~

Shiftry leapt into the air, shrieking and roaring as she started glowing and absorbing the sun’s light. Leaves shifted and curled at the edges as footsteps sounded on the grass. Her eyes were wide open and crazed, glazed with a white radiance. A slim, dark figure spontaneously crossed overhead, elegant and mysterious as it disappeared within the rose-colored vortex. It all seemed like a medieval fantasy; only reality blended in to make it all seem practical. The new otherworldly essence drifted in, allowing the illumination to bless the woman and reveal herself to the world. Karen had arrived

the episode was good but it was dissapointing on how naetoru talks. will they change it when it comes out in America?

Quote Originally Posted by corkhead87 View Post
    the episode was good but it was dissapointing on how naetoru talks. will they change it when it comes out in America?
    Considering that "Nao nao (or nae nae whatever)" sounds nothing like "Turtwig" then I'm guessing yes.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

This episode was good, although the episode title is kind of lame. I wonder if Ash chased after TR for while, why didn’t he send out Starly sooner. I like how helpful and friendly Turtwig is. You think since TR is in Sinnoh, they’d get a different shaped submarine. It was cool to see Synthesis in the anime. I like how Ash now has a biting Grass type pokemon just like James. I found it funny how Turtwig is such a little biter.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

When this episode aired in Japan, I was a bit worried about the future of D/P.

Thankfully the series picks up right after this ep and is gold through the following weeks.

I'm not a fan of Turtwig and I'm surprised that the little bit of personality he had is suddenly gone now. He doesn't bite Ash anymore and that was a detail that made him special.

It was good and for some reason I enjoy a lot the voice of the little turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    When this episode aired in Japan, I was a bit worried about the future of D/P.

Thankfully the series picks up right after this ep and is gold through the following weeks.
    To be honest the beginnings of D/P were really boring and actually rather Johto-like which I didn't like at all. I agree with you that after this episode things finally started to get interesting and fun.

Meh, this was ok for me. Ash with yet another Grass type starter bugs me, but oh well.

Anyone else think Pikachu beat up Turtwig pretty badly before it was caught beside me?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

???

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Anyone else think Pikachu beat up Turtwig pretty badly before it was caught beside me?
    Every Ash pokemon has a disturbing nature this season. Staravia is brain-damaged, Turtwig is now brain-damaged. Ash's pokemon are in danger...

Ah, the infamous "Carnivine detonates" episode. (Did I mention how great Carnivine's dub voice is?) This episode always struck me as a weaker version of the Bulbasaur episode way back in Kanto. And the bug-eyed old lady is creepy as hell.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    Ah, the infamous "Carnivine detonates" episode. (Did I mention how great Carnivine's dub voice is?) This episode always struck me as a weaker version of the Bulbasaur episode way back in Kanto. And the bug-eyed old lady is creepy as hell.
    Ha, I love carnivines dub voice. And ya, this was just like the Baulbasaur episode.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast