Ohhhhh say can you seeeeeee, by the Dawns early Liiight, blahdie BLAHHHH Blah blah, Blahhhhh etc etc 4th ofJuly, wow, sure time flies doesn't it? This is OUR Independence Day *Shoots an alien* Now that was a great Film wasn't it, representing our American ways and all that, Made me cry it did, made ME CRY man ;_;

Guy: Pssssst......It's not the 4th of July....and your not American >>

WHAT...I'm not American? Damn it....I'll have to start saying thigns Properly like Colour, and Alumminium, and JAM....Ah well, I can live with that and It's not the 4th of July? what the hell, someone told me it was the 4th? What the hell is it then if it's not the 4th of July?

Guy: *Cough*Fbbirthday*Cough*

OHHHHHHH yeah.........I forgot about that, w00t Birthday, Cake....cake..hmmmm and MORE Cake w00t and Presents, presents are awsome and whats an FB birthday without Awsome Presents and BY GEORGE we have some Damned Cool Presents for you and to start things off why not give you the first partridge in a pear tree.

On the first day of Christmas Arnie gave to me:

- A Magical Glass Rose that Teaches One pokemon the Move Thorns, and also acts as a nice center piece for any base.

and Thorns is : Thorns (GRASS)- Embeds the opponent in a Flurry of stinging Thorns, once Embedded Opponent will be under the Condition Thorns and will recive 1/16th of Damage, per Turn until Cured or Fainted.

THRN - Thorns. HP Will drop by 1/16th health per turn, Status Can be cured by Pokemon Centre, Full Restore, Full Heal or Lum Berry

And Remember you have to post for Yourself only and you ahve 24Hours to psot for the goodies =D