Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guide for silver trench

Default Silver Trench Stradegy Guide

hi i beat silver trench and its really hard heres a guide to help you people. But before you can even go to silver trench you must beat the game. Then recruit the 3 legendary birds. After that you should talk to Alakazam. He tells you to go to their friend area. They say they awakened the sea guardian and they give you a vortex stone.

SILVER TRENCH UNLOCKED

Items you should take:

6 petrify orbs
    4 reviver seeds
    4 max elixers
    4 huge apples

and two other items you want to take.
    At least be lvl 50 before you try this dungeon
    I beat the dungeon with those items with only a lvl 51 Charzard.

Also if you want lugia you need your teams max size to be 1 or 2

The floors you should use the petrify orbs on are floors 15, 35, 55 and 75 because the have big monster houses with about 35 pokemon. There might be some more monster houses but they wont be any trouble because there tiny.

After you beat all four monster houses and get up to lugia its easy!!
    I beat lugia by using fly 3 times.

On your first time in this dungeon dont recruit any pokemon untill you have lugia because the other pokemon will wonder off and waste your reviver seeds!
    Pretty much every pokemon in the Silver Trench is a water pokemon so an electric pokemon will breeze through this dungeon.

After you beat lugia and you unlock its friend area and it joins your team
    It has a 99.9% recruit rate so if it doesnt join your team... your REALLY unlucky.

After you recruit lugia you unlock meteor cave. Meteor cave is where you get deoxys
    Last edited by firerula; 26th October 2006 at 6:29 AM.
    Team Corruption is Open For Business!!
    Friend Code- 2750-1405-6207

If you like you can allso take a realy strong large legendry pokemon and one other and make the other the leader and send the legendry back just before lugia

Please review this sprite. (4rth post)
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=171736

Instead of huge apples, which would be $100/apple, you can save yourself a lot of trouble with a Tight Belt found on floors 1-5 of Far-Off Sea. Besides, what happens when your apples are hit with Grimer Sludge?

[QUOTE=Dark Halcyon Lugia;4606141]Instead of huge apples, which would be $100/apple, you can save yourself a lot of trouble with a Tight Belt found on floors 1-5 of Far-Off Sea. Besides, what happens when your apples are hit with Grimer Sludge?[/QUOTE]

You scream and cry like a little girl

BTW how do you unlock Far-Off Sea

[QUOTE=Zaraze;4606560]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Halcyon Lugia View Post
    Instead of huge apples, which would be $100/apple, you can save yourself a lot of trouble with a Tight Belt found on floors 1-5 of Far-Off Sea. Besides, what happens when your apples are hit with Grimer Sludge?[/QUOTE]

You scream and cry like a little girl

BTW how do you unlock Far-Off Sea
    To unlock Far-Off Sea, buy the Friend Area Serene Sea from Wigglytuff.
    <-(will trade 1st 2, preferably for shinies)
    thanks to Bonemerang for the TC!

You must be kidding,4 apples?I ate like 6 or more in there,and same thing about max elixirs.

I didn't need 4 apples when I went in with Stamina Band and Energy Saver equiped I only needed 2 apples.
    Hand drawn (I think it's hand drawn, not sure though) by Octoboy.Come to his shop if you want your own: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=173784

http://www.rescue-operation.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y Rescue site for PMD.

Heck, I'd just use the 98th floor cheat code via CodeBreaker and a legendary Pokemon Jirachi and before I entered the dungeon I give Jirachi Shadow Ball and Thunder and when I get to Lugia, I'd use Jirachi's Shadow Ball to attack it from a distance (for my first attack) and as Lugia gets close, I'd zap it with Jirachi's Thunder. (And It'll paralyze it 60% of the time because with Jirachi's Serene Grace ability) Just like blam, boom, crash!

Now I have recruited 17 legendaries (excludes all the Regi's and Groudon)

and I've got to recruit all 386 different kinds of Pokemon and all the Unown.
    A - Z , ! , ?

I... 24. BINGO! (oop! wrong game... he he...)

well... i have full IQ and the hunger saver thingy i think and the huge apples give you 10 extra after you eat them
    Last edited by firerula; 23rd October 2006 at 10:14 PM.

I don't have a tight belt yet (or cheat codes), and I've tried this, but I can't get to the end of the dungeon using my Lv. 60 Swampert and my Lv. 55 Sceptile. I don't get it. I get to about 35F, and that's it.
    Hello, I am winxmaster. I am an expert on all things PokeMon, and as such, I am a PokeMon Professor. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Other areas of expertise: Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Winx Club, Thunder Cats

Paired with:

My Bishie is Seda!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by winxmaster View Post
    I don't have a tight belt yet (or cheat codes), and I've tried this, but I can't get to the end of the dungeon using my Lv. 60 Swampert and my Lv. 55 Sceptile. I don't get it. I get to about 35F, and that's it.
    well mabe your pokemon dont have good enough moves.

That could be it, but my Swampert has Surf, Earthquake, Ice Beam, and Protect, and my Sceptile has Mega Drain, Screech, Pound, and Detect. I think those are good moves. I'm trying to get a Pichu in Joyous Tower, but a random Kecleon killed me (I didn't even rob him!), and I lost all my good items. I think a Raichu will be helpful in Silver Trench, but I can't get one so easily.
    Hello, I am winxmaster. I am an expert on all things PokeMon, and as such, I am a PokeMon Professor. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Paired with:

My Bishie is Seda!

I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Just get a bunch of Vitamins (western cave has tons of them) On your best pokemon and you should be set with that, the occasoinal Reviver Seed, a Stamina Band, and a few Huge Apples. Or a Tight Belt to sub for the last two.
    Hand drawn (I think it's hand drawn, not sure though) by Octoboy.Come to his shop if you want your own: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=173784

can you only get the tight belt between floors 1-5 in far off sea found tight belt lol on floor 27
    Last edited by weavile/perap eater; 23rd October 2006 at 10:58 PM.

I've only been into Western Cave once, and though it's tough in there, I do need the vitamins. What vitamins would you suggest for this particular dungeon?

Paired with:

My Bishie is Seda!

No, you can get Tight Belts at other places, but that is probably the most common and easy-to-get place there is to get one. It does take a little while, though, so have patience...

I've only been into Western Cave once, and though it's tough in there, I do need the vitamins. What vitamins would you suggest for this particular dungeon?
    I suggest Proteins and Calcium. You really shouldn't worry about the boosting items for Western Cave. Once, you get so far in ther, you find tons of them.

Like another poster said except you should raise your defenses so I would get Irons and Calcium. But I just ate every Vitamin I found cause there is no limit in the game, lol.

i can get lots of apples.
    Team Friendteam! Blastoise named Sy Typhlosion and third Rockypoop! platinum rank! pm me if you need rescuing!

rescued 5

This seems like a good guide, I think I will use it when I attempt to restrict Lugia.
    Current team:

FC: 0576-4409-8776 | Rachel

I just took charizard w/ trap seer and brought 5 huge apples and x-ray specs
    it was really easy and I ate the blue gummis off the ground so it was fairly easy

If I bring an Articuno, will I still have a good chance of it going on my team?

Cool!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firerula View Post
    hi i beat silver trench and its really hard heres a guide to help you people. But before you can even go to silver trench you must beat the game. Then recruit the 3 legendary birds. After that you should talk to Alakazam. He tells you to go to their friend area. They say they awakened the sea guardian and they give you a vortex stone.

SILVER TRENCH UNLOCKED

Items you should take:

6 petrify orbs
    4 reviver seeds
    4 max elixers
    4 huge apples

and two other items you want to take.
    At least be lvl 50 before you try this dungeon
    I beat the dungeon with those items with only a lvl 51 Charzard.

The floors you should use the petrify orbs on are floors 15, 35, 55 and 75 because the have big monster houses with about 35 pokemon. There might be some more monster houses but they wont be any trouble because there tiny.

After you beat all four monster houses and get up to lugia its easy!!
    I beat lugia by using fly 3 times.

On your first time in this dungeon dont recruit any pokemon untill you have lugia because the other pokemon will wonder off and waste your reviver seeds!
    Pretty much every pokemon in the Silver Trench is a water pokemon so an electric pokemon will breeze through this dungeon.

After you beat lugia and you unlock its friend area and it joins your team
    It has a 99.9% recruit rate so if it doesnt join your team... your REALLY unlucky.

After you recruit lugia you unlock meteor cave. Meteor cave is where you get deoxys Hi my name is
    It really works!

The legendary bird Pokemon have a size of 4.
    Have a team's size of 2 or less if you want to recruit Lugia.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaYellow2 View Post
    The legendary bird Pokemon have a size of 4.
    Have a team's size of 2 or less if you want to recruit Lugia.
    Yeah what he said. At least have a size of 2 or less if you want lugia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast