Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guide for silver trench

I actually just cleared this dungeon today, and I went in thinking it was a 40 floor dungeon...

Every 10 floors I expected a boss battle, and the floors flew by XD Can you get Lugia on your first run? I recruited some Wailmers, and wonder if the fat whales blocked Lugia.

Lugia only has about 700hp, I killed him in one hit of Fury Swipes, if that gauges difficulty for anyone.
    Team Heroes! "We'll Show you the real super power of teamwork!"

Meowth and Mudkip, taking on the world one dungeon at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Halcyon Lugia View Post
    Instead of huge apples, which would be $100/apple, you can save yourself a lot of trouble with a Tight Belt found on floors 1-5 of Far-Off Sea. Besides, what happens when your apples are hit with Grimer Sludge?
    :'D I'm not bugged by traps since I got the trap seer IQ skill (THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH IT. I definatly recommend everyone feeding every gummi to their main leader character till it learns this, it takes a while, but it is WAY worth it XD) then if your teammates have "trap avoider" traps never really bother you again (: (Unless a teammate sets one off..... which is rare (it happened to me once).)
    Will do Mystery Dungeon rescue missions in the following dungeons: Frosty Forest, Great Canyon, Howling Forest, Lapis Cave, Magma Cavern, Buried Relic, Mt. Blaze, Mt. Freeze, Mt. Steel, Mt. Thunder, Silent Chasm, Sinister Woods, Sky Tower, Thunderwave Cave, Lightning Field, Northwind Field, Tiny Woods, Uproar Forest, Northern Range, Mt. Faraway, Pitfall Valley, Firey Field, Stormy Sea and Wyvern Hill.
    Please PM me if you need a rescue!

>_> this helped me more since your guide didn't help me.

i had : lvl 100 charizard lvl 100 swampert as a partner.
    so i went in there with 4 reviver seeds, 4 max elixers, stamina band held my charizard with the IQ of something that makes your belly drop slower.
    i went inside and dismissed my swampert
    so i made it to the 23rd floor and only lost about 20 belly. i ate the gummies i found on the floor, so i never was huingry.
        Spoiler:- =3 Spoiler:

:3 I Want Diamond version.

My cuz is having trouble he befreinded the three birds and cleared stormy sea and pitfall valley he talked to Alakazam and he won't say anything special and when he goes to talk to the birds they won't do anything. What is wrong what did he not do, I followed those steps and I can go to silver trech.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

^^ He probably didn't clear Pitfall Valley. Anyway , nice guide. I was planning to go to Silver Trench today.

I went in with an Entei and Suicune. I thought it was a bad idea at first but Linked Moves are powerful .
    [IMG]http://i14.*******.com/4c8eu0h.png[/IMG]
    Currently on Hiatus.
    Rescues : Failures
    45 : 0
    Number of Times Rescuees have failed to reply back: 23
    If I rescue you, please give credit.

A helpful hint for the one room giant monster houses. If you have a move that hurts the whole room and is powerful, use it. Earthquake, Powderd Snow, silver wind, Heat Wave. My charizard took out the whole room with Heat wave.
    Favorites are Forever
    3DS Friend Code- 2595-1082-4370- My Friend Safari is Ghost with Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk. PM Me to swap codes!

^^ I just saw my first monstrous Monster House. I was like "OMG!". I just kept pressing A and made my way to the stairs ( it was only floor 15 so no strong pokés ).

I found that x-ray specs helped out the most. shows location of all baddies and items on the floor. its a held item so its not one time use. I bring rakiu because he is strong and only takes up one body size so you can still recruit him and bring a buddy.

He will hunt all who laughed

My Swampert just munched on Grimy Food and he also had a Stamina Band with the IQ skill Energy Saver. The Pokemon in Silver Trench are also really weak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12