Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Different Strokes For Different Blokes! (474)

Ash losing to Paul here was cringe inducing lol. Paul seemed like a Mary Sue even at this early point in Sinnoh, like damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Ash losing to Paul here was cringe inducing lol. Paul seemed like a Mary Sue even at this early point in Sinnoh, like damn...
    Sadly I feel that Ash had to lose or else Paul wouldn't have seemed like a big threat. And Paul did have an advantage with Chimchar any ways, so Turtwig losing made some sense. ^^

Ash kept pushing his luck in wanting to face Paul and look where it got him, no where.

Paul's Wrecking Crew

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBattleFanatic- View Post
    Ash kept pushing his luck in wanting to face Paul and look where it got him, no where.
    Although Ash did seem to be badgering Paul alot here, I admired his carefree optimism in wanting to befriend Paul. Ash's friendliness is his best trait from my perspective. ^^

Ash should have just sent out Aipom and kicked Chimchar's *** again. I get that he wanted to prove Turtwig didn't suck, but what's the point of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunala View Post
    I get that he wanted to prove Turtwig didn't suck, but what's the point of that?
    Maybe it was his pride or stubbornness that made him challenge a fire type like Chimchar with a grass type like Turtwig just to prove Paul's beliefs wrong. Ash is weird like that hee hee. ^^;
    Last edited by Mrs. Oreo; 30th June 2016 at 4:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunala View Post
    Ash should have just sent out Aipom and kicked Chimchar's *** again. I get that he wanted to prove Turtwig didn't suck, but what's the point of that?
    More than likely Chimchar would have tied or defeated Aipom,every time Paul brought out Chimchar it learned a new move and improved physically,it was evident when Dawn and Brock pointed out the increase in its speed.

Paul's Wrecking Crew

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789