Page 947 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8478979379439449459469479489499509519579971047 ... LastLast
Results 23,651 to 23,675 of 27135

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #23651
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    since the manga is suppose to end around the summer in 2014 and we still have the naruto vs sasuke match coming up when do you guys think madara will be defeated and how will the naruto vs sasuke fight happen.

    im completely certain that sasuke will turn evil again, and the way i see it happening seems plausible imo
    after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  2. #23652
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Florida, da boring state...
    Posts
    8

    Default

    this is off-topic a bit, but there are two other anime/video game characters that are as op as madara...they are sephiroth and aizen lol
    Nobunaga Oda; During Japan's Sengoku Period he brought Japan to its knees with his tactical prowess and military might...and thanks to Nintendo, he can own Ash Ketchum in Pkmn Battles...Bwahahahahah!!!
    3DS FC: 5327-2287-6202; Nickname: Tai
    Pkmn Trainer Chireru:
    My Ideal Pokemon style: Double Battle Master

  3. #23653
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    im completely certain that sasuke will turn evil again, and the way i see it happening seems plausible imo
    after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village
    Technically Sasuke never really turned good to begin with. He's just done less despicable things as of late.(well, that's my fancy way of wording "being written like a 1 dimensional idiot by a fan-fic writer" at any rate).
    ----------------------------------

  4. #23654
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    since the manga is suppose to end around the summer in 2014 and we still have the naruto vs sasuke match coming up when do you guys think madara will be defeated and how will the naruto vs sasuke fight happen.

    im completely certain that sasuke will turn evil again, and the way i see it happening seems plausible imo
    after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village
    The manga's suppose to end in 2014? Wow! I thought it would end in 2015 for some reason, but Naruto has been on the verge of ending. As for what Naruto and Sasuke fight over, I have no idea. I'm still curious why they brought Orochimaru back? Maybe he really has reformed, if so it's incredibly forced considering how dead set he was on destroying Konoha. I guess Naruto and Sasuke will be for the Hokage throne, but I still don't think either are qualified in decision making and emotion wise. Oh well.

    I still wanted a part 3 with Naruto having his own Genin squad, but I'm sure with the world peace thing, ninjas are all going to lose their jobs.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  5. #23655
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    The manga's suppose to end in 2014? Wow! I thought it would end in 2015 for some reason, but Naruto has been on the verge of ending. As for what Naruto and Sasuke fight over, I have no idea. I'm still curious why they brought Orochimaru back? Maybe he really has reformed, if so it's incredibly forced considering how dead set he was on destroying Konoha. I guess Naruto and Sasuke will be for the Hokage throne, but I still don't think either are qualified in decision making and emotion wise. Oh well.

    I still wanted a part 3 with Naruto having his own Genin squad, but I'm sure with the world peace thing, ninjas are all going to lose their jobs.
    yea kishi said in 2012 the manga will end in a year and a half, i think orochimaru will turn 3 of the hokages(tobirama sarutobi minato) evil since he has control over them it would be a good side story while naruto is fighting sasuke,

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  6. #23656
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Anyone thinks its possible that somehow Sasuke or Orochimaru absorbs Madara's power and becomes the true final boss?

  7. #23657
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Nintendo Headquarters
    Posts
    197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Anyone thinks its possible that somehow Sasuke or Orochimaru absorbs Madara's power and becomes the true final boss?
    I would hope not. Maybe it's just me but I feel as if this war is being drawn out..
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

  8. #23658
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Anyone thinks its possible that somehow Sasuke or Orochimaru absorbs Madara's power and becomes the true final boss?
    Oh God no. That would be the worst thing; we don't need another major villain to pop up in this war. I want Madara to be the last real threat save for Sasuke if him wanting to become Hokage can be viewed as a threat. I really want this war over with as soon as possible.

  9. #23659
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    since the manga is suppose to end around the summer in 2014 and we still have the naruto vs sasuke match coming up when do you guys think madara will be defeated and how will the naruto vs sasuke fight happen.

    im completely certain that sasuke will turn evil again, and the way i see it happening seems plausible imo
    after naruto and sasuke defeat madara, the shinobi alliance and gokages all praise naruto for saving the world and tsunade offers him the hokage title which makes sasuke jealous because he helped defeat him and wanted to become hokage so he turns his back on the village
    If the series gonna stick to the theme of Naruto succeeding where his predecessor failed, then he's not gonna make the same mistake that caused all the trouble in the first place. There isn't even a reason why Sasuke would have to be evil just for them to have a fight, or why it would have to be over anything major.

    That's even presuming there will still be any fight, considering Kishi's habit of building up stuff and then not following it through.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  10. #23660
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Anyone thinks its possible that somehow Sasuke or Orochimaru absorbs Madara's power and becomes the true final boss?
    I've been thinking that ever since Orochimaru came back. I think it's a really lame idea, Orochimaru's story is not only finished he's not even on the radar of the top players in the war. What can he possibly do to the likes of Naruto, Sasuke, the Gokage, and the Allied Shinobi Army? He would have to take over Madara or Obito to even register as a threat today, which is what I suspect will happen.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  11. #23661
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,679

    Default

    I would've preferred if Orochimaru had stayed "dead" because now he's just another loose thread. I liked him when he used to have some relevance and didn't just stand in the background, but his time has passed as other people said. Madara has all the signs of being a final villain and although I find him to be really cliche, he's still better than Orochimaru at least.

  12. #23662
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,952

    Default

    Sasuke/Orochi stealing Madara's power would be the worst thing Kishi could do, since Madara already did that to Obito (and Zetsu did it to Obito too, lol.)

    As much as I like Orochi, he definitely shouldn't have come back. It's weird how he's completely good now and nobody is questioning it. The whole Sasuke-Orochi dynamic is weird too. I'm not sure how the Hokages would have played into it, but they weren't that crucial besides Tobirama and Minato's warping techniques and Hashirama as a crux for flashbacks.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  13. #23663
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Sasuke/Orochi stealing Madara's power would be the worst thing Kishi could do, since Madara already did that to Obito (and Zetsu did it to Obito too, lol.)

    As much as I like Orochi, he definitely shouldn't have come back. It's weird how he's completely good now and nobody is questioning it. The whole Sasuke-Orochi dynamic is weird too. I'm not sure how the Hokages would have played into it, but they weren't that crucial besides Tobirama and Minato's warping techniques and Hashirama as a crux for flashbacks.
    Agreed. This is the same Orochimaru who tried to destroy Konoha and killed Hiruzen. I can understand everyone ignoring him right now, since Madara, Obito, and Ten Tails are a much bigger threat, but once the battle with Madara is over, nobody in Konoha should tolerate Orochimaru after everything he's done to the village. And his change after being dead/absorbed all this time is just weird, considering when he was absorbed by Sasuke, he was still dead sent on killing everyone in Konoha. What changed? Was that explained? I must have missed it if it was. Too many questions.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  14. #23664
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    I have question about jinchuuriki, after the Jinchuuriki host dies what happen to the Tail Beast after the death? Do they take over the body? Do they die as well? WHat happen?

  15. #23665
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    I have question about jinchuuriki, after the Jinchuuriki host dies what happen to the Tail Beast after the death? Do they take over the body? Do they die as well? WHat happen?
    They supposedly revive sometime after their jinchuuriki dies. We haven't actually seen that though since no Bijuu/Tailed Beast has actually died with their jinchuuriki yet.

    Edit: Actually, I think Isobu/the Sanbi died while inside Rin, but we didn't actually see how he was revived.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd December 2013 at 2:36 AM.

  16. #23666
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Agreed. This is the same Orochimaru who tried to destroy Konoha and killed Hiruzen. I can understand everyone ignoring him right now, since Madara, Obito, and Ten Tails are a much bigger threat, but once the battle with Madara is over, nobody in Konoha should tolerate Orochimaru after everything he's done to the village. And his change after being dead/absorbed all this time is just weird, considering when he was absorbed by Sasuke, he was still dead sent on killing everyone in Konoha. What changed? Was that explained? I must have missed it if it was. Too many questions.
    oro has only done a couple of bad things and that was
    betray/attack konoha, and join akatsuki he didnt actually kill hiruzen
    and the explanation i believe that kishi gave us was that orochimaru is only there to help sasuke in whatever he wants to do

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  17. #23667
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    oro has only done a couple of bad things and that was
    betray/attack konoha, and join akatsuki he didnt actually kill hiruzen
    and the explanation i believe that kishi gave us was that orochimaru is only there to help sasuke in whatever he wants to do
    You realize he also experimented on hundreds of innocent people including infants and killed the head of the Sand village as well right? Orochimaru along with Obito are two guys who deserved to go out as villains but they are instead being redeemed despite having committed such villainous inhumane deeds.

  18. #23668
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    You realize he also experimented on hundreds of innocent people including infants and killed the head of the Sand village as well right? Orochimaru along with Obito are two guys who deserved to go out as villains but they are instead being redeemed despite having committed such villainous inhumane deeds.
    I was just about to bring that up as well, all his illegal experiments on Konoha's people. Weren't Yamato and Anko test subjects at one point? I don't know why they brought Orochimaru back for redemption. He's done so many evil stuff, I would have preferred he stay where he was. Orochimaru getting "killed" by his own body stealing jutsu thing was perfect as the very thing that kept him alive and young all this time, did him in. Orochimaru's return just feels like a fanfic writer took over.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  19. #23669
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    You realize he also experimented on hundreds of innocent people including infants and killed the head of the Sand village as well right? Orochimaru along with Obito are two guys who deserved to go out as villains but they are instead being redeemed despite having committed such villainous inhumane deeds.
    you do realize hiruzen and danzo didnt care about his experiments and konoha doesnt care about him killing the head of the sand village theyre ninjas so them killing is not a big problem in the naruto world

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  20. #23670
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    You realize he also experimented on hundreds of innocent people including infants and killed the head of the Sand village as well right? Orochimaru along with Obito are two guys who deserved to go out as villains but they are instead being redeemed despite having committed such villainous inhumane deeds.
    Orochimaru is insane and doesn't deserve redemption as you said. I'm really disappointed with Kishi; he wants every character to have a happy ending and it's just not realistic. I fully expect Hidan to show up at the end of the war and get redemption too at this rate; I can totally see him and Shikamaru hugging and becoming best friends.

  21. #23671
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    If Orochimaru's parents never died, I wonder if he would have walked down the road he did. I do agree he's corrupted, but for some reason I never viewed him as an evil character until I heard Jiraiya explain what had happened to him.

  22. #23672
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    you do realize hiruzen and danzo didnt care about his experiments and konoha doesnt care about him killing the head of the sand village theyre ninjas so them killing is not a big problem in the naruto world
    What? Danzo might not have cared but Hiruzen did. Isn't that why Orochimaru went on the run from Konoha in the first place? Hiruzen and his Anbu ninjas caught him in his experiment lab in the middle of a experiment and were about to bust him, but Hiruzen as we all know, failed to do anything. I'd say Hiruzen cared about the missing villagers used as experiments when he himself went personally to find them.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  23. #23673
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Kanto
    Posts
    1,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    What? Danzo might not have cared but Hiruzen did. Isn't that why Orochimaru went on the run from Konoha in the first place? Hiruzen and his Anbu ninjas caught him in his experiment lab in the middle of a experiment and were about to bust him, but Hiruzen as we all know, failed to do anything. I'd say Hiruzen cared about the missing villagers used as experiments when he himself went personally to find them.
    i probably wasnt clear but to me hiruzen didnt care since he just let orochimaru walk out without putting a fight iirc

    @tuskie i think his parents were only mentioned in the anime not the manga but im not sure i need to check

    pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

  24. #23674
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Mind your business
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i probably wasnt clear but to me hiruzen didnt care since he just let orochimaru walk out without putting a fight iirc.
    It's not that he didn't care but he was too conflicted from the corruption of his own star student to do anything. He even voiced his regret at letting Orochimaru go that day during their battle in Part I.

  25. #23675
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    If Orochimaru's parents never died, I wonder if he would have walked down the road he did. I do agree he's corrupted, but for some reason I never viewed him as an evil character until I heard Jiraiya explain what had happened to him.
    Orochimaru's parent's deaths shouldn't be used as an excuse for Orochimaru's behavior like Kishi tried to do. He had Orochimaru ruin several people's lives and then tried to humanize him by explaining his parent's deaths, but it was the wrong move. It doesn't matter to me how much Orochimaru suffered without them; it doesn't change what he's done.

Page 947 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 8478979379439449459469479489499509519579971047 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •