Page 984 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 8849349749809819829839849859869879889941034 ... LastLast
Results 24,576 to 24,600 of 26791

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Can I be the first to say "Hellllllzzzzz yeeeeaaaaah"

Man, that made me happy. Maito Guy will die, obviously, but he's dealing some real damage before he drops.

It was awesome to see Madara get slapped around a little bit by Gai definitely a pretty good chapter.

Oh Naruto's back? Big surprise there lol

evening elephant op

And I did NOT expect Naruto to be back this early :O
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Well Guy's proving himself to be a true Konoha powerhouse. If he lives through this, then he gains a membership to the Super Freak Club for sure. What I liked about this issue wasn't exactly Guy's Midnight Elephant attack. It was amazing, don't get me wrong, but I liked the teamwork aspect of this issue. With Minato, Kakashi, Gaara, and Rock Lee lending a hand. Well Minato has no hands left to give, but this shows why Minato was such a good leader without being a super freak. Trolldara got trolled, and Guy was amazing. It's teamwork like this that makes me look at Naruto who always tells his friends "Don't interfere" and it makes me shake my head. This is Naruto's biggest flaw. It's kind of why I'm not at all excited for his return. I was enjoying the other characters in the spotlight.
    So now Naruto can come back and tell everyone "Don't interfere" won't that be fun? Nice chapter overall.

RIN IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Enjoyed the rare action chapter that we got today. Midnight Elephant was pretty neat to see. Its good to see that Kakashi isn't immune to the degrading sight of continuous use of MS. I always thought that he would lose his sight faster than a true Uchiha and he has spammed it quite a bit lately. I wonder what will happen to Minato. He took that hit of the black spheres all over his body and I would always figure they would go through the target. Is he going to just be filled with a bunch of holes or did he just teleport the spheres away and out of Madaras control so that they just dissipated? I wonder if Naruto waking up now has anything to do with it maybe give him one last moment with his dad before Minato disappears.

3DS FC: 1950-8136-0088

Am i the only one who thought Guy's powers are straight out of one piece. he tottaly just went Gear 2nd and used sky walk

Well I have to say Gai has lived up to being called the Beast. His taijutsu is truly something to speak off. Even Trolldara himself got all excited at the thought of continuing the fight with someone with such power. Although I don't see Gai fighting to much more, I do see Naruto coming in and providing him with some chakra thus, saving Gai from his death after using the eighth gate.

I was hoping to see Lee opening the 7th gate and using some type of special technique, maybe life afternoon shark or tiger or something, but nothing. Maybe next chapter? I hope so, it would really be a waste for him to learn to open the gates only to use taijutsu without any special techniques like Gai had.

Overall great chapter. Naruto is finally opening his eyes yay!
    Last edited by besho; 19th March 2014 at 5:22 PM.

kishi proved some of u wrong, u guys saying that gai wouldnt damage madara or even have an affect on him

madara>8gates gai>hashirama>naruto>sasuke
    if madara is president of the super freak club i nominate gai for vice president, i was expecting lee to enter the fight against madara and gai knocking him out in order to protect him kinda like vegeta did in dbz against buu, i did not want naruto to come back

@xandercage he teleported a bijuu bomb away before without being injured so he should be fine

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Guy Went Ham

I always thought Guy would never truly showcase the 8th Gate but now that he has, I think I am truly satisfied with Guy's character. The fact that he was literally beating Madara around just like how the Tailed Beasts were is crazy. He made Madara choke up blood for God's sake, Guy is an unstoppable monster as of right now. I'll probably shed a tear when Guy dies just like I did with Neji and Jiraiya. He's one of my favorite characters and he's always been a badass to me since he came in on a damn turtle like a boss years ago. Guy is going out with a bang.

Oh and Naruto is quite possibly finally meeting the Sage next chapter. The water drop reminds me a lot of the Tailed Beasts dimension and since the beasts are in Madara as well as Kushina and Minato having passed on, the only real person left for Naruto to talk to is the Sage...or Jiraiya..?

I'm glad Naruto's conscious again. Seeing Guy wreck Madara was nice of course, but it's time for Naruto to take over in my opinion. Hopefully with a new power-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I'm glad Naruto's conscious again. Seeing Guy wreck Madara was nice of course, but it's time for Naruto to take over in my opinion. Hopefully with a new power-up.
    Oh yeah. I can't wait for Naruto to tell Minato and the others to buzz off and "don't interfere" in his match with Trolldara. Not unless it's Sasuke or Kyuubi with him. Seeing the other characters get some action was fun while it lasted. Even if none of them were meant to stop Trolldara.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Oh yeah. I can't wait for Naruto to tell Minato and the others to buzz off and "don't interfere" in his match with Trolldara. Not unless it's Sasuke or Kyuubi with him. Seeing the other characters get some action was fun while it lasted. Even if none of them were meant to stop Trolldara.
    Speaking of Minato, did those black orbs that Madara launched at Guy kill him, or did Minato teleport them away along with himself?

Shiver me timbers, Kishimoto still knows how to make a fight!!! It's probably the best pages he's drawn in a year or so too, minus the completely weird Naruto face at the end of the chapter, which I'm presuming an assistant made.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Am i the only one who thought Guy's powers are straight out of one piece. he tottaly just went Gear 2nd and used sky walk
    Agreed.. But fgs, make it Gear 8th... xD

Quote Originally Posted by XanderCage View Post
    Enjoyed the rare action chapter that we got today. Midnight Elephant was pretty neat to see. Its good to see that Kakashi isn't immune to the degrading sight of continuous use of MS. I always thought that he would lose his sight faster than a true Uchiha and he has spammed it quite a bit lately. I wonder what will happen to Minato. He took that hit of the black spheres all over his body and I would always figure they would go through the target. Is he going to just be filled with a bunch of holes or did he just teleport the spheres away and out of Madaras control so that they just dissipated? I wonder if Naruto waking up now has anything to do with it maybe give him one last moment with his dad before Minato disappears.
    You know what.. Kishi is a sucker for those kinds of scenes, I'm betting you can have something here. Also, Naruto seemed to wake up in his inner-self pond of water.. Who knows, maybe Minato had some of his chakra attached to his soul yet again, so when he would dissipate after being revived as an ET that he'd still have a moment.. Perhaps that was the gift he was talking about (lol, no that was the other chakra half of the kyuubi)...

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    kishi proved some of u wrong, u guys saying that gai wouldnt damage madara or even have an affect on him

madara>8gates gai>hashirama>naruto>sasuke
    if madara is president of the super freak club i nominate gai for vice president, i was expecting lee to enter the fight against madara and gai knocking him out in order to protect him kinda like vegeta did in dbz against buu, i did not want naruto to come back

@xandercage he teleported a bijuu bomb away before without being injured so he should be fine
    But Gai only has this level of power for a limited amount of time.. Point of a VP is that he is a steady performer working under the president, there's no sense in appointing somebody as VP when you know you can only count on him once.

Minato teleported a bijuu bomb away, yes, but when he had his arms and not when he was a dead walking crashtest dummy with no arms..

Oh, and Madara laughed off the damage he got from Gai..Whatever the damage, it can't be that serious..

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    We're all figuring for him to have that sage cloak ready.. and for Sasuke to have the Rinnegan at this point..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The one this i am wondering is he still has Hashirama healing abiltys how much of that damge could he recover form. If he could heal all of it i would mean guy died for nothing.

I want Queen Sakura to use her awesome healing techniques in the upcoming chapters and save the day, just like when she helped Hinata vs Pain and Karin. If it wasn't for her medical jutsu, both of them would be dead. Thank you Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^ THIS.

And Besho I do believe Sakura is completely out of chakra which was why she didn't use Medical Ninjutsu to heal Naruto when he was out cold. But then again, regeneration is a thing :P

And also, if Madara DOES heal off all the damage Gai did to him...I'm done

But I suppose Gai's speed wouldn't give any openings. Who knows? Kishi its up to you.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 20th March 2014 at 2:19 PM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Even if Trolldara is hurt by Guy, I doubt it will have a lasting effect when Naruto solos him. They aren't going to go "Ugh, I'm weak from those 8 Inner Gates, and don't have all my chakra back yet" They only ones who will aide Naruto that might make a difference would be Kyuubi or Sasuke, because of plot of making them important. It doesn't matter to me. Kakashi, Guy, Minato, Gaara, and to a somewhat lesser extent Lee have all proven to be powerhouses and worthy shinobi in there own right. I take back all the things I said about Minato and being annoyed that he's in this fight. I also take back what I said about Kakashi and his Kamui being a one time deal. He might have sacrficed his only Sharingan eye sight to spam it, but he's been amazing. So while this War arc is still terrible, I have found things to enjoy in it. I found the side characters far more interesting then Naruto and Sasuke and their plot driven powerups. The teamwork factor that Minato's group showed, made me actually root for them even though I knew they stood no chance.

Now that Naruto has been revived <3 I am eager to see him jump back into the fight. I wonder if he'll take a bit of a different approach when fighting Madara. I also wonder how his return will effect everyone currently fighting him.

Kind of disappointed that Naruto got revived at the end, because it likely means we're not gonna get to see the rest of the fight between Gai and Madara. Still, Gai shows just how awesome he is, impressing Madara to the point of being compared to Hashirama. Shame he won't win due to plot reasons, because he deserves it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Now that Naruto has been revived <3 I am eager to see him jump back into the fight. I wonder if he'll take a bit of a different approach when fighting Madara. I also wonder how his return will effect everyone currently fighting him.
    I'm sure everyone will either step aside to let Naruto fight Madara again or they'll help out. And when I say "everyone" I mean Gaara, Kakashi, Minato, and Guy since they're the only relevant characters at the moment.

its going to be madara vs ten tails mode naruto and rinnegan sasuke. madara has no defense against the power of friendship/plot/talk no jutsu

i feel really bad for kakashi if gai actually dies next week he is going to be alone after the war he really has no one left rin(dead) minato(dead/sealed) obito(dead after the war) gai(maybe dies) he really has the worst life of all the characters and to top if off hes almost blind in one eye

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

its going to be madara vs ten tails mode naruto and rinnegan sasuke. madara has no defense against the power of friendship/plot/talk no jutsu

i feel really bad for kakashi if gai actually dies next week he is going to be alone after the war he really has no one left rin(dead) minato(dead/sealed) obito(dead after the war) gai(maybe dies) he really has the worst life of all the characters and to top if off hes almost blind in one eye
    I feel really bad for him as well but he's never really alone because he's got team 7 by his side.

Obito is more then likely going to be dead after all this. I cannot see him living through this war. He might make it to the end, but afterwords...yeah. Kakashi really does have it tough. He saw one of his friends crushed by boulders, he survived and became a villain out to kill him and Konoha. He Chidoried the living pee out of his other friend. And Minato died right after them, being the youngest Hokage I believe. Probably the shortest term Hokage, which is too bad he's shown to be a real ninja genius here. And now his comic relief rival, in Guy, is about to die. Even Asuma, from his generation was killed.

Poor Kakashi. While it's true what besho said about he still has Team 7, it's just that he has very little allies from his era left. Kurenai's not even a shinobi anymore. This is kind of why the current era's drama doesn't effect me as much. You have people being brought back from the dead and usually everyone makes it out okay. And the ones that do die are from Kakashi or Jiraiya's era. The biggest drama of Naruto's era would be the Uchiha's and it began long before Naruto was even born. I know I say this a lot, but I really want a Kakashi spinoff when the main Naruto series ends. I want more Team Minato, and maybe some Team Hiruzen stories as well. Those eras have me very interested.

As harsh as it may sound, he should be used to losing people. It's just the sad reality of the shinobi lifestyle. I actually feel worse for Lee; he lost his comrade and now his teacher.

Page 984 of 1072 FirstFirst ... 8849349749809819829839849859869879889941034 ... LastLast