Page 400 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 26206

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    He defeated Pain using Sage Mode.
    If you want to go into detail, Naruto technically beat five Pains in Sage Mode. He killed Deva Path in his regular state with the help of his clones and knowing Deva Path's power and the five second interval.

Naruto should be thankful of Mizuki.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Looks like we will have to wait until Oct. 29, 2009 for Chapter 469 then. Hopefully Kisame VS Killer Bee would be good. I just want Killer Bee to get captured, with the 8 tailed beast getting extracted. I want Naruto to be the last jinchuruki. I think that this whole Naruto series would end around Chapter 500. Already, seven tailed beasts are captured, with two more left and twenty one chapters until Chapter 500, so that would sound pretty reasonable, right?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    If you want to go into detail, Naruto technically beat five Pains in Sage Mode.
    Pain is what I call all 7; the 6 paths and Nagato.

True, Naruto didn't defeat Deva Path using SM but he defeated most of Pain's bodies while using SM.

So wait....Who is the 6th Hokage????

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    So wait....Who is the 6th Hokage????
    Danzo.

If he flees Konoha, then Tsunade will take over, as the fifth Hokage.

If she cannot, then they'll choose someone else.

I really want to hold Kisame Vs Bee for the chapter where naruto talks to sakura and everyone finds out about madara's plans

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Looks like we will have to wait until Oct. 29, 2009 for Chapter 469 then. Hopefully Kisame VS Killer Bee would be good. I just want Killer Bee to get captured, with the 8 tailed beast getting extracted. I want Naruto to be the last jinchuruki. I think that this whole Naruto series would end around Chapter 500. Already, seven tailed beasts are captured, with two more left and twenty one chapters until Chapter 500, so that would sound pretty reasonable, right?
    Kishimoto wants Naruto to be longer than Dragonball and Dragonball is a little over 500 chapters. I think there are probably going to be about fifty more chapters of Naruto and then the series will end.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    I really want to hold Kisame Vs Bee for the chapter where naruto talks to sakura and everyone finds out about madara's plans
    I would like this fight to last at least a few chapters. I want to see Kisame in action. Most of the Jinchuriki are captured without the fight being shown.

Tusnade has a chance of liveing???? I thought she died. Ok. I do think though she should live. Jiraiya died to mature Naruto while Orochimaru died cuz...well he is evil and all evil in anime either dies or gets casted somehwere else. But sakura is mature enough so I want Tsunade to stay alive till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Tusnade has a chance of liveing???? I thought she died. Ok. I do think though she should live. Jiraiya died to mature Naruto while Orochimaru died cuz...well he is evil and all evil in anime either dies or gets casted somehwere else. But sakura is mature enough so I want Tsunade to stay alive till the end.
    What....Tsunade isn't dead. She's in a coma.

Jiraiya didn't die to make Naruto mature.

I wonder how long this break will be? Will they just skip a week? I really want to see the Kisame-Killerbee fight.

Yes, more then one person has stated it's just one week.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

These are the two outcomes I see is this

1. Kisame extracts the beast from Killer Bee, killing him, Naruto & Friends chase him maybe defeat him and Killer Bee will get a case of I Got Better

2. Killer Bee will pull a Deux Ex Machina and gain God Mode powers and defeat Kisame.

So predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    These are the two outcomes I see is this

1. Kisame extracts the beast from Killer Bee, killing him, Naruto & Friends chase him maybe defeat him and Killer Bee will get a case of I Got Better

2. Killer Bee will pull a Deux Ex Machina and gain God Mode powers and defeat Kisame.

So predictable.
    What is this I don't even.....

God Mode? Sounds interesting but I assume you're joking?

No.

The Beasts are creatures with God-like Power. Therfore going into a Tail mode is God Moding.

No.

The Beasts are creatures with God-like Power. Therfore going into a Tail mode is God Moding.
    If they were God-like and they wielded God-like powers, I'd assume that they'd be able to resist capture.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    If they were God-like and they wielded God-like powers, I'd assume that they'd be able to resist capture.
    Thats just nitpicking... and plus everyone knows the beasts are more like demons than gods?

As dumb as it sounds, Im kind of interested in what Naruto's reaction will be to what Sakura says?

Im also wondering, what will happen to Suigetsu and Juugo since Madara just kind of left them stranded... without Sasuke or Karin... and after getting their asses handed to them.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

What....Tsunade isn't dead. She's in a coma.
    Jiraiya didn't die to make Naruto mature.
    Jiraiya did basically die in order to force Naruto to mature. It was because of is death that the Toads decide to train Naruto as a sage and it motivated Naruto to find another way to defeat Nagato without killing him. That said, Tsunade's death would be pointless for Sakura's maturation. She doesn't play any actual role in the way of things. Nope, The only way I see Tsunade dying is in order to revive Naruto after the Kyuubi's removal.

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    Thats just nitpicking... and plus everyone knows the beasts are more like demons than gods?

As dumb as it sounds, Im kind of interested in what Naruto's reaction will be to what Sakura says?

Im also wondering, what will happen to Suigetsu and Juugo since Madara just kind of left them stranded... without Sasuke or Karin... and after getting their asses handed to them.
    Technically, The Tail Beast would probably be consider kamis or nature gods. I don't have much hope for Sakura convincing Naruto to give up on Sasuke. Because really, It's been such a long time since he ever mention him chasing Sasuke was for her sake. Plus I can't see Naruto abandoning Sasuke after what he just leaned. Suigetsu seems like he has a plan to get away. I'm hoping this time away from Sasuke will give use a little more on those two.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 17th October 2009 at 12:24 PM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The only way I see Tsunade dying is in order to revive Naruto after the Kyuubi's removal.
    (!)

I don't think that would happen. Too many people seem to believe that the Kyuubi will stay within Naruto. Not many are fans of the whole Naruto dying then being revived scenario.

(!)

I don't think that would happen. Too many people seem to believe that the Kyuubi will stay within Naruto. Not many are fans of the whole Naruto dying then being revived scenario.
    There are several things that point to the Kyuubi being removed:
    1) Gaara being revive showing use that it was possible.
    2) Minato mentioning the reason he put the Kyuubi inside Naruto was to counter Madara, meaning that once Madara is gone it won't be needed anymore.
    3) The fact that the more power Naruto uses of the Kyuubi, The more he shortens his own life.
    4) The revelation of the Juubi.
    5) Naruto learning Sage Mode, Which gives him powers equal to using the Kyuubi.
    6) The Kyuubi being the force that is preventing Naruto from fully using Sage Mode.
    7) Not really a point but, The Kyuubi is a great liability against the Sharingan.
    I would say the odds are more in favor of him losing it, Because really, It doesn't matter no more. He no longer uses it. Even it's healing ability has been phased out. What would be the point of him being a Jinchuuriki when he has already overcome it.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post

Looks like we're finally approaching the climax of the entire story. I'm guessing in the next several volumes Naruto will be complete.
    I didn't think of that.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    There are several things that point to the Kyuubi being removed:
    1) Gaara being revive showing use that it was possible.
    2) Minato mentioning the reason he put the Kyuubi inside Naruto was to counter Madara, meaning that once Madara is gone it won't be needed anymore.
    3) The fact that the more power Naruto uses of the Kyuubi, The more he shortens his own life.
    4) The revelation of the Juubi.
    5) Naruto learning Sage Mode, Which gives him powers equal to using the Kyuubi.
    6) The Kyuubi being the force that is preventing Naruto from fully using Sage Mode.
    7) Not really a point but, The Kyuubi is a great liability against the Sharingan.
    I would say the odds are more in favor of him losing it, Because really, It doesn't matter no more. He no longer uses it. Even it's healing ability has been phased out. What would be the point of him being a Jinchuuriki when he has already overcome it.
    You'll have quite a dilemma later on when you try to get others to accept the idea that the main character could and might die.

It is possible and highly likely that he could be revived but the whole thing sounds hollow.

I'd rather see what Sakura has to tell Naruto instead of Kirabii vs Kisame.

Something along the lines of "love" and/or "Sasuke" I assume.

Kisame extracts the beast from Killer Bee, killing him, Naruto & Friends chase him maybe defeat him and Killer Bee will get a case of I Got Better
    He needs the other members for that, he can't do it by himself.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 400 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast