Page 474 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 26171

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I've seen Enton before but I never saw it translated, so you had me confused. :P And again, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with Kamui.

^Yeah, I don't remember this Enton/Blaze stuff either. W/e.

I honestly have no idea how this is going to end well for Sasuke. Proper storytelling will have Sasuke lose horribly against Kakashi right now. But this is Naruto, where nothing makes sense. xD But all I know is, after this fight, there's no way Sasuke can go back to being a good guy. Zero percent.

I'm impressed by how the story is progessing though. I've always found Naruto more interesting when Sasuke is at the helm. Even though he's completely evil now, I still awe at his growth as a character.

~THREE SEE~

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    I've seen Enton before but I never saw it translated, so you had me confused. :P And again, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with Kamui.
    Enton.

It would take a lot of Chakra, and when using Enton, Sasuke merges Amaterasu's flames with normal fire, something that Kakashi couldn't counter. He'd need to wait until the fire was used by Sasuke before making them disappear otherwise it's a waste of Chakra.

That didn't say anything about normal flames though. I percieved it to mean that he manipulates amaterasu while casting it simultaneously.

That didn't say anything about normal flames though. I percieved it to mean that he manipulates amaterasu while casting it simultaneously.
    Well:

Sasuke Uchiha uses this technique when modifying the unquenchable black flames of Amaterasu.
    He "modifies" the flames with normal Fire Style flames. He doesn't use Lightning to do so, so the only other element he could add is Fire.

Hmm. I took it to be that he can manipulate it with his eye, not by using other flames.

Hmm. I took it to be that he can manipulate it with his eye, not by using other flames.
    It means both. Once the flames are merged, he controls it like he usually controls Amaterasu; using his eye.

But it didn't say anything about normal flames...?

The page said something about the composition of the technique Sasuke used. I think they must've removed it/edited it out. It was there a few weeks ago.

Maybe it was wrong? Haha. Oh well. We don't know the extent of Kakashi's abilities yet, so who knows.

Not sure if it was wrong. Blaze Style is an Advanced Nature. Advanced Natures result from one Element being merged with another Element. So obviously there needs to be two.

At this point I really hope Naruto uses a Rasenshuriken to wind rape Sasuke's arm off. I really do.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I think you guys are forgetting that in real time, sasuke killed orochimaru around 2 weeks ago almost, I do not think that sasuke is strong enough to do all of this. I mean, he has only had MS for about a week and his sight is near gone, which means he is relying that heavily on it... if his MS goes, so does he
    Wifi battles record - win 220 , Loss 48

Nah....I think for the sake of the story, Sasuke will "win" this battle, or at least get away with his life. At this point in time, there really isn't much to expect from Kakashi....I'm not even excited for this fight. =/

~THREE SEE~

I think it'll be a tie. We know Kakashi doesn't die this year, and Sasukes already lost once in this arc. One of them will probably end up fleeing.

^that would be awesome if sasuke would lose an arm,

@ kira, it is rumored that blaze release is made up from katon and raiton which is logical since
    it are the only 2 charkra natures sasuke has shown

and yes I think that sasuke has a lot of power unshown..
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    ^that would be awesome if sasuke would lose an arm,

@ kira, it is rumored that blaze release is made up from katon and raiton which is logical since
    it are the only 2 charkra natures sasuke has shown

and yes I think that sasuke has a lot of power unshown..
    No, if someone losses an arm it'll be too much like Bleach

I don't think it's those elements. Remember, Sasuke controls in with his eye, meaning that Amaterasu is used somehow. Maybe it's all three.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    No, if someone losses an arm it'll be too much like Bleach

I don't think it's those elements. Remember, Sasuke controls in with his eye, meaning that Amaterasu is used somehow. Maybe it's all three.
    And whats wrong with bleach?! Plus deidara lost an arm both acually and hidan lost a head. Sasukes only fire and lightning but I think he could be a wind like naruto because of chidori stream.
    Last edited by ryodragonite; 18th February 2010 at 8:33 PM.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Whats wrong with bleach?! Plus deidara lost an arm both acually and hidan lost a head.
    Nothing is wrong. Haven't you noticed that Bleach's author loves to have character's lose arms? That's something everyone on the other thread has noticed. I just think it's overused in typical manga.

Yeah you're right, but Deidara was just one person. I don't see anyone losing their head though :S

Nothing is wrong. Haven't you noticed that Bleach's author loves to have character's lose arms? That's something everyone on the other thread has noticed. I just think it's overused in typical manga.

Yeah you're right, but Deidara was just one person. I don't see anyone losing their head though :S
    Hidan lost his head when Asumas temperary team cut it off then kakuzu Sewed it back on I think then later on shikamaru cut it off again when he killed him.

Signature Stuff

Hidan lost his head when Asumas temperary team cut it off then kakuzu Sewed it back on I think then later on shikamaru cut it off again when he killed him.
    Ok..but what does that have to do with this situation? If someone losses their head, who will sew it back on? Remember, Hidan only survived that situation because he had immortally. Had it happened to anyone else, they would have died.

Sasuke is NOT part wind. That's Naruto's element, and Chidori stream is ALL raiton.

Ok..but what does that have to do with this situation? If someone losses their head, who will sew it back on? Remember, Hidan only survived that situation because he had immortally. Had it happened to anyone else, they would have died.
    Nothing really I was just listing chopped body parts.

Sasuke is NOT part wind. That's Naruto's element, and Chidori stream is ALL raiton.
    I know that but I was just making a refrenced guess. The chidori moves around with the power of the wind pushing it up ^^.

Signature Stuff

Nothing really I was just listing chopped body parts.
    Ok then.

Actually regarding Blaze Release, Advanced Natures require the use of a unique Kekkei Genkai to fuse two or more elements into a new element. Sasuke only has one Kekkei Genkai; the Sharingan. I don't think it's a fusion-type Kekkei Genkai so we can rule out Fire/Wind and Fire/Lightning.

No I dont think hes losing his sight because he took itachis eyes so he got a 'new light' like madara did.
    No, he did not take Itachi's eyes.

I think it'll be a tie. We know Kakashi doesn't die this year, and Sasukes already lost once in this arc. One of them will probably end up fleeing.
    No we don't. Kishi says it's Kakashi's year doesn't mean he can't die, it just means some big things are going to happen for him.

Nope, Shikamaru didn' cut it off.....he blew it off.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 474 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast