Page 745 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 645695735741742743744745746747748749755795845 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,625 of 27142

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    Kinda hoping the Five Kage managed to kick the hell out of the undead Madara; his arrogance and blatant overpoweredness is making me really reluctant to continue reading the manga. Even Tobi has flaws and weaknesses; Madara seems to have none, and I'm not even talking about the Impure World Ressurection.
    -Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
    -Rinnegan
    -Can pull meteors from space without appearing tired
    -Wood Release

I know Kishimoto is a blatant Uchiha lover, but this really, really takes the piss. >_>
    The only reason he could use both meteors without being tired is because of the Edo Tensei. The same rules don't apply to him.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    The only reason he could use both meteors without being tired is because of the Edo Tensei. The same rules don't apply to him.
    True. Skip the meteors then. But factor in everything else he has/had in life, and his personality, and it makes me dislike the Uchiha even more than I already did.

Not saying he shouldn't be powerful, but the extent to which he is is just ridiculous. ¬_¬

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    True. Skip the meteors then. But factor in everything else he has/had in life, and his personality, and it makes me dislike the Uchiha even more than I already did.

Not saying he shouldn't be powerful, but the extent to which he is is just ridiculous. ¬_¬
    I hear you on that. I knew he would be strong, but to be able to take on the five supposed strongest ninja alive and treat them like garbage is ridiculous. Shows you how strong Hashirama is.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I hear you on that. I knew he would be strong, but to be able to take on the five supposed strongest ninja alive and treat them like garbage is ridiculous. Shows you how strong Hashirama is.
    Yeah, which is another wierd spot; I know Wood Release is powerful, and so was Hashirama, but it seems a bit implausable one man could take on his rival AND the strongest of the Tailed Beasts at once, and defeat them both, even if he could control them as well. However he got the chance to do it in the battle just escapes me.

But yeah. The only real Uchiha I liked was Itachi; he had a lot more personality than Madara and Sasuke combined, especially since the latter now works to destroy everything his brother tried to protect. Which, considering how he now seems to both idolise and hate his brother at once, seems bizarre in itself.

Ah well, guess the next chapter will have something good, but if Madara curbstomps the Five Kage I'm giving up hope. ¬_¬

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Don't forget, Kushina implied that Mito was there to help take care of the Kyuubi for him, so Hashirama probably only had to fight it long enough to take ahold of it. And now that we learn of his regeneration abilities, holding out doesn't seem like it would be that hard for him.

Itachi avoiding Sasuke and continuing on was a bit surprising but made since given the situation. I liked how despite the current situation, they were still acting like an older and younger brother. Looks like Sasuke will follow Itachi to his fight with Kabuto, possibly setting up a confrontation between the two while delaying his fight with Naruto until even later. And Edo Madara revealed that Hashirama had natural regenerative powers. He really talked down to Tsunade, though I have to say I sort of agreed with some of his points considering what she showed in the past. Hopefully she'll finally pull something big out besides healing abilities and show why she deserved the title of Sannin and Hokage. Pretty nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

- Brotherly reunion time!
    - A Susanoo slap fight? I guess that's cool.
    - I love how Itachi has to save the world before he speaks to his little brother. The guy has his priorities straight.
    - I think this is the most emotion Sasuke has shown... ever.
    - You're an idiot, Sasuke. Confirmation from your brother.
    - Oh, Itachi. Naruto can't either.
    - Sasuke probably shouldn't go with Itachi. Kabuto still wants to absorb him.
    - Back to the Kages, where Madara threatens to kill Tsunade first. Classy.
    - Hashirama could heal on his own? Is that new info, or did he just fly up a couple power levels?
    - Madara must have read our conversation we had a few pages ago.
    - Ugly? Ouch.
    - I'm shocked that Tsunade is keeping calm.
    - And the final panel is something Naruto would say. Tsunade, I don't think the Will of Fire is going to help you. Good luck.

Interesting chapter. I'm hoping this sets up something for Tsunade.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Oh yay, Madara's a misogynist. Why am I not shocked?
    No, women aren't hated that badly in this manga. It just so happens that Tsunade is a Senju and a woman. Sucks for her.
    Last edited by Shneak; 29th February 2012 at 7:31 PM.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

What a boring chapter. Most of it was just Itachi and Sasuke talking about things that we already knew about, and the ending featured Madara ranting about how strong Hashirama was and how Tsunade will be the first Kage he takes out. I hope that this is all leading somewhere, especially in the case of Tsunade; maybe she'll actually use non-medical ninjutsu for once.

Finally. Let Tsunade do something. AND LET OROCI-SAMA KILL SASUKE DARN IT!!!

Finally, Tsunade is going to play a main role in an upcoming chapter (or it seems it's heading that way; it's time to prove what she's made of).

Hashirama was apparently a god among shinobi but the sheer power he and Madara have has been ridiculously high even for them. Makes you wonder how Hiruzen could have fended off both Hashirama and Tobirama.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

This chapter was a lot more boring then I thought it would be. Shame because I was looking forward to a Sasuke/Itachi meeting ever since Itachi rose from the dead. But at least they were able to talk. Looks like Sasuke still wants Konoha blood, but maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the renegade Uchiha. As for Tsunade, I really loved that Madara was voicing half the fanbases complaints about Tsunade not living up to her title. While it may be to late in the game for her to actually be considered one of the best anymore (unless she beats Madara all by herself) at least she's going to do something. Slug Mode anyone XD? I bet she'll activate Slug Mode here, and then in Sakura's next appearance she'll tell Naruto that Tsunade had been training her to use a Jutsu called Slug Mode and she unveils it now as a last ditch effort to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke. Gotta love the females of Naruto.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    This chapter was a lot more boring then I thought it would be. Shame because I was looking forward to a Sasuke/Itachi meeting ever since Itachi rose from the dead. But at least they were able to talk. Looks like Sasuke still wants Konoha blood, but maybe there is a glimmer of hope for the renegade Uchiha. As for Tsunade, I really loved that Madara was voicing half the fanbases complaints about Tsunade not living up to her title. While it may be to late in the game for her to actually be considered one of the best anymore (unless she beats Madara all by herself) at least she's going to do something. Slug Mode anyone XD? I bet she'll activate Slug Mode here, and then in Sakura's next appearance she'll tell Naruto that Tsunade had been training her to use a Jutsu called Slug Mode and she unveils it now as a last ditch effort to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke. Gotta love the females of Naruto.
    I hope that is true, because I hate how underpowered the females of Naruto are right now. Hinata needs her own powerup.

I forgot to mention: I think it's neat that Hashirama was able to heal himself without weaving signs. I always thought that Tsunade inherited her healing abilities from the Uzumaki clan, but it seems that she inherited them thanks to her Senju blood.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    - And the final panel is something Naruto would say. Tsunade, I don't think the Will of Fire is going to help you. Good luck.

Interesting chapter. I'm hoping this sets up something for Tsunade.

No, women aren't hated that badly in this manga. It just so happens that Tsunade is a Senju and a woman. Sucks for her.
    I have to agree.

The will of fire is nothing in the face of an undead zombie, of the most haxed ever character in Naruto, outside of Sasuke himself.

I quite liked the meeting between Sasuke and Itachi, mostly because I'm just glad that it finally happened. I wonder how Sasuke will go on from now but I don't think much will change, if anything at all.

The "Will of Fire" stuff is obviously bullcrap but atleast Tsunade is getting some attention and I'm hoping she'll put up a good fight before Madara beats her down.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    I quite liked the meeting between Sasuke and Itachi, mostly because I'm just glad that it finally happened. I wonder how Sasuke will go on from now but I don't think much will change, if anything at all.

The "Will of Fire" stuff is obviously bullcrap but atleast Tsunade is getting some attention and I'm hoping she'll put up a good fight before Madara beats her down.
    I'm hoping, and this is a long shot, that the insults and her back against the wall, awakens either Mokuton, or the automatic-regeneration her grandpa was famous for.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I'm hoping, and this is a long shot, that the insults and her back against the wall, awakens either Mokuton, or the automatic-regeneration her grandpa was famous for.
    Maybe they'll actually show Tsunade old on panel for once, not that I want to see it but they always never show it like it's some big deal or something. I guess that's to keep the fanbase drooling over her young/false body.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Maybe they'll actually show Tsunade old on panel for once, not that I want to see it but they always never show it like it's some big deal or something. I guess that's to keep the fanbase drooling over her young/false body.
    That's something I always forget. I'm so used to seeing her 'youthful' state if it can be called that, that it is easy to overlook that she is probably as old as Oonoki.

That's something I always forget. I'm so used to seeing her 'youthful' state if it can be called that, that it is easy to overlook that she is probably as old as Oonoki.
    What can I say? Tsunade's pulled one over ya. The reason I remember it is when I see fanboys on other sites drooling over her or posting pictures of her, I remind those dogs she's over 50 years old. I think she fools herself sometimes.

I kind of hoping she won't learn mokuten or regeneration, considering her entire speech she just made was about NOT having them.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I kind of hoping she won't learn mokuten or regeneration, considering her entire speech she just made was about NOT having them.
    Yeah, she won't suddenly learn Wood Release. And she already has a form of regeneration, although I doubt it'll last much longer considering how she used most of her reserve chakra to protect Konoha's citizens a few arcs ago. I hope Tsunade uses some elemental jutsu; I've always been curious about which natures she can use.

In his defense, Madara wasn't claiming all women are weak, he was specifically singling out Tsunade. Anyway, a Hokage talking about the "Will of Fire"? That didn't work so well for Sarutobi.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Boring chapter Sasuke can go die in a hole.
    Will of Fire, great secret weapon right there -_-

23. Default

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Boring chapter Sasuke can go die in a hole.
    Will of Fire, great secret weapon right there -_-
    I live for Sasuke, he is so much more interesting than Naruto.

Sometimes I wish Sasuke was the hero and Naruto the bumbling villain.

Kinda funny how everyone just ignores Ee.

Maybe Hashirama's regeneration is the Will of Fire?
    lil' ball of spheal.

I live for Sasuke, he is so much more interesting than Naruto.

Sometimes I wish Sasuke was the hero and Naruto the bumbling villain.
    I kind of disagree; I think Sasuke is even more boring than Naruto because he always finds things to obsess about, mostly vengeance. I think Naruto is more flexible, and overall, more likable. It's quite a reversal since I used to like Sasuke at the start of the manga, and I couldn't tolerate Naruto.

Page 745 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 645695735741742743744745746747748749755795845 ... LastLast