Page 749 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 649699739745746747748749750751752753759799849 ... LastLast
Results 18,701 to 18,725 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Guy isn't weak, he defeated Kisame remember? His eight gates technique is deathly.
    I didn't say he was, but according to modern Naruto you must have;

A tailed beast
    A Sharingan
    A Rinnegan
    Some uber Kekkai Genkai/DNA from someone famous
    OR
    Be a Kage

Anyone else is dismissed pretty much.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Might Guy is a splendid example of the results of hard work and training to master your discipline. I can only hope one day Rock Lee can reach those heights of power and skill.

It was disappointing how they neglected the negative aftereffects of using the Celestial Gates.
    He probably will, considering how strong he is currently. I can easily see Lee being as fast and strong as the Raikage in a decade or so.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollsterInc View Post
    I didn't say he was, but according to modern Naruto you must have;

A tailed beast
    A Sharingan
    A Rinnegan
    Some uber Kekkai Genkai/DNA from someone famous
    OR
    Be a Kage

Anyone else is dismissed pretty much.
    Oh, I thought you said that, obviously he isn't one of the Super powerfulls, but he might be a level under the kage
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I do think they're going a little overboard with the Power Levels in Naruto. They're gonna reach a Dragon Ball level of ridiculousy soon with Naruto using the Bijuu Dama to blow up the moon or some s#h!

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    I do think they're going a little overboard with the Power Levels in Naruto. They're gonna reach a Dragon Ball level of ridiculousy soon with Naruto using the Bijuu Dama to blow up the moon or some s#h!
    Well, compared to most Naruto Characters even Yamcha and Tien are power, Offcourse some in Naruto are very powerfull aswell. But consider a weak character like Nappa could blow up a city, I don't see Sakura do that :P Ofcouse Nagato pain showed he was able to do that, and I won't be supprised if the more super power charracters can. Still comparing it to Dragonball is a little over the top.

The manga is getting a little ridiculous, but at least it's still enjoyable, at least in my opinion. I want to see more of the Kage's battle with Madara, which I think has been a mess so far since Kishi switched to Tobi's battle with Killer Bee and Naruto halfway through.

7. Default

Power creep is a natural occurence in Shounen titles.

Without it, everyone would still be thrusting kunai and throwing shuriken.

Well, compared to most Naruto Characters even Yamcha and Tien are power, Offcourse some in Naruto are very powerfull aswell. But consider a weak character like Nappa could blow up a city, I don't see Sakura do that :P Ofcouse Nagato pain showed he was able to do that, and I won't be supprised if the more super power charracters can. Still comparing it to Dragonball is a little over the top.
    I'm not comparing it to DBZ in terms of the power of their characters.

I'm comparing it to how they start real weak and become monstrosities that can create worldwide chaos leaving some of the other characters to bite dust in the sidelines.

Tell me, what happened with Chiaotzu, Tien and Chamcha during the Majin Buu saga? They were worthless.

Or Krillin during the Cell Games?.

Same thing is gonna happen with the rest of the Naruto characters if the tiers keep growing by the tenfold.

I'm not comparing it to DBZ in terms of the power of their characters.

I'm comparing it to how they start real weak and become monstrosities that can create worldwide chaos leaving some of the other characters to bite dust in the sidelines.

Tell me, what happened with Chiaotzu, Tien and Chamcha during the Majin Buu saga? They were worthless.

Or Krillin during the Cell Games?.

Same thing is gonna happen with the rest of the Naruto characters if the tiers keep growing by the tenfold.
    You raise a good point. By the end of DBZ, the only characters who were super powerful were the Sayains, and by the end of DBGT it was only Goku and Vegeta who had SSJ4. What happened to characters who were once very highly respected like Piccolo? The same seems to be happening in Naruto except all the attention is on Sharingan/Rinnegan, Biijus, and Mokuton. What I feel is that since DBZ is so much older and more of a pioneer, people had lesser standards for it to be good. However, Naruto introduced so many different abilities which are just thrown in the garbage now. The mainish characters in DBZ were Sayains, Humans, and Namek which is only 3 compared to the huge list of different ability users in Naruto.

That was my major problem with DBZ. Everyone who wasn't a Super Saiyan was just worthless to the show after the Frieza saga. But anyway I hope Naruto doesn't get that bad. It's still enjoyable for me even though I complain about this or that. I am still entertained with the series. I do hope it does not go the route of DBZ.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    That was my major problem with DBZ. Everyone who wasn't a Super Saiyan was just worthless to the show after the Frieza saga. But anyway I hope Naruto doesn't get that bad. It's still enjoyable for me even though I complain about this or that. I am still entertained with the series. I do hope it does not go the route of DBZ.
    Piccolo was actually stronger then a super saiyan thanks to fusing with Kami until Vegeta and the rest of them went into the time chamber to exceed the normal limit of the Super Saiyan status...then he was left in the dust with the rest of the group
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing how Itachi plans on stopping Kabuto's Edo Tensei. The obvious solution would be for him to use genjutsu and force Kabuto to end the technique, but I'm pretty sure that Kabuto is expecting that since he already knows the technique's weakness. Itachi will probably have to resort to using ninjutsu.

Yeah, seeing how Kabuto told Tobi all about that method, I'm expecting him to have some sort of counter specifically in place to avoid it. Also interested in seeing his other secret weapon he was planning on using against Tobi.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Yeah, seeing how Kabuto told Tobi all about that method, I'm expecting him to have some sort of counter specifically in place to avoid it. Also interested in seeing his other secret weapon he was planning on using against Tobi.
    I was wondering about that, he said he had another trumph card, and suddenly said his trumph card was Madara. :S

I was wondering about that, he said he had another trumph card, and suddenly said his trumph card was Madara. :S
    Maybe he has another that we haven't learned of yet. I wonder if Kabuto can stand up to Sasuke now. In part one he was a decent fighter, but was still bested by Naruto.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

16. Default

Orochimaru?

Maybe he plans to let Orochimaru's remains take over his body?

Kabuto's a rather worthless character to have received so much spotlight as a rival.

Kishimoto really pulled that one out of his rear end.

18. Default

Kabuto's a rather worthless character to have received so much spotlight as a rival.

Kishimoto really pulled that one out of his rear end.
    Perhaps Kishimoto always had bigger plans for Kabuto?

Who's rival does he count as, Sasuke or Naruto's?

I thought Madara was Kabuto's trump card. I couldn't imagine Kabuto having anything stronger than him. :x

And I think Sasuke would be able to handle Kabuto on his own; Kabuto may have the Edo Tensei, but Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and all its hax abilities.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I thought Madara was Kabuto's trump card. I couldn't imagine Kabuto having anything stronger than him. :x

And I think Sasuke would be able to handle Kabuto on his own; Kabuto may have the Edo Tensei, but Sasuke has the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and all its hax abilities.
    You underestimate Kabutomaru......

There is something to be said for all the stuff he has learned, being a proverbial fly on the wall.

I just hope his scuffle with Itachi happens on-screen/on-panel, and not behind the scenes.

Agreed. Sasuke's uber haxed Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan could probably spank Kabuto. I do think Kabuto would put up a decent fight though! Especially since he has Orochimaru's cells in him. I'm kinda surprised Kabuto has lasted this long in the series and yet I'm kinda not. He's always been a mysterious character that kept Naruto and crew guessing whenever they met him. I still prefer the old crafty Kabuto then clone Orochimaru Kabuto though, even if he is more powerful.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

22. Default

Agreed. Sasuke's uber haxed Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan could probably spank Kabuto. I do think Kabuto would put up a decent fight though! Especially since he has Orochimaru's cells in him. I'm kinda surprised Kabuto has lasted this long in the series and yet I'm kinda not. He's always been a mysterious character that kept Naruto and crew guessing whenever they met him. I still prefer the old crafty Kabuto then clone Orochimaru Kabuto though, even if he is more powerful.
    Keep in mind, Sasuke isn't as experienced with the Ultimate form of the Sharingan yet.

I'm sure there are still techniques he's yet to master.

Does anyone notice, every time he looks more and more like Orochimaru.....I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Keep in mind, Sasuke isn't as experienced with the Ultimate form of the Sharingan yet.

I'm sure there are still techniques he's yet to master.

Does anyone notice, every time he looks more and more like Orochimaru.....I think.
    That's the point, I think. If this series last for a longer length of time (such as a timeskip), then Orochimaru will probably be reborn.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I liked the original Kabuto a lot more as well. He was mysterious and that's probably what appealed to me the most. I hope that when Kabuto fights Itachi, he uses more than just snake techniques, though. Also, I don't want Kabuto to morph into Orochimaru or anything; I've had enough of Orochimaru to last me a lifetime.

I liked the original Kabuto a lot more as well. He was mysterious and that's probably what appealed to me the most. I hope that when Kabuto fights Itachi, he uses more than just snake techniques, though. Also, I don't want Kabuto to morph into Orochimaru or anything; I've had enough of Orochimaru to last me a lifetime.
    Besides snakes Kabuto only has medical ninjutsu. Other than that I wouldn't expect much.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 749 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 649699739745746747748749750751752753759799849 ... LastLast