Page 795 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 695745785791792793794795796797798799805845895 ... LastLast
Results 19,851 to 19,875 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

So Suigetsu and Jugo finally get some panel time. I honestly forgot about them in all this. I have to say I'm pleased Anko is still alive. I just assumed Kabuto liked having her dead body around to look at from time to time, speaking of which I wonder if this is Kabuto's final fate, frozen still like that. It would be refreshing then the whole be killed or sealed business. Trolldara Uchiha wants the Kyubi, everyone wants it. It's interesting that Tobi made a reference to the Gold and Silver Brother' Kyubi chakra and Killer Bee's Octopus leg. Maybe Tobi listens to the fans on how to get tailed beast chakra. It was cool seeing Sasuke actual stop and think about everything he's learned to this point and all the people connected to him in some form or another be it his clan, the elders, or his former classmate/friends, so I fully understand Sasuke wanting to talk to that snake Orochimaru. I just hope it's brief and Orochimaru does not get revived by some cheap method. They already wrapped up Orochimaru, leave him in his ditch. After all Dead Men Tell No Tales!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Juugo and Suigetsu magically find Sasuke, and we're told that Orochimaru is still alive. Now I'm actually interested in what was on that scroll, if it made Sasuke come to such a solution. Gonna be interesting to see where Sasuke goes now. Was also nice to see someone finally show some concern for Anko. Annoyed that Madara won't be using his prefect Susanoo again. Seems like a cop out if it leads to his defeat. Nice to see the battle with the Gedo Mazo and Tobi finally completing his plan. Pretty nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Looking back, that was actually one of the best chapters we've had in a long time in my opinion. Sure, Madara is still trolling everyone and Tobi's probably going to finish his plan earlier than expected, but Sasuke actually took Itachi's words of wisdom to heart. Funny how Itachi was able to reach Sasuke when Naruto couldn't. Is Naruto still the hero? I just hope Sasuke gets the answers he's been wanting, even if Orochimaru's the one who will tell him everything.

Did Madara ever tell how he came to know about the Edo Tensei? I mean, wasn't it supposedly created by the second Hokage?

Finally! The Ten Tails.

Oh yay, Orochimaru's coming back.

....Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Did Madara ever tell how he came to know about the Edo Tensei? I mean, wasn't it supposedly created by the second Hokage?
    I'm guessing that Tobirama used it against him, and Madara memorized the hand seals with his Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Madara earlier mentioned how Edo Tensei was suppose to be used in battle, so odds are Tobirama had used it in battle against the Uchiha clan at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Looking back, that was actually one of the best chapters we've had in a long time in my opinion. Sure, Madara is still trolling everyone and Tobi's probably going to finish his plan earlier than expected, but Sasuke actually took Itachi's words of wisdom to heart. Funny how Itachi was able to reach Sasuke when Naruto couldn't. Is Naruto still the hero? I just hope Sasuke gets the answers he's been wanting, even if Orochimaru's the one who will tell him everything.
    In terms of plot importance Sasuke has been more important then Naruto for nearly all of part 2, so it's not to shocking if Itachi does something the main hero can't. Well maybe it is. But I will say before the Naruto series ends I wouldn't mind a Sasuke and Naruto team up. Whether it's before or after they fight each other I don't really care I just want to see one before the series ends.

- Sasuke is finally questioning his actions. Here comes the redemption.
    - FOUND! Haha, so random.
    - Madara has the best poses.
    - So Madara is still existing because 'he's too good for Edo Tensei?' Sure, that's valid.
    - Tsunade looks brain dead in that panel.
    - Thank god. I've had enough of this fight.
    - Naruto taunting Tobi by saying he looks tired is a really good Naruto moment. Stand-out, even.
    - Holy. This chapter is slapping me in the face with what I posted yesterday. Things are suddenly happening.
    - Well, Suigetsu, Kishi loves drawing the-
    - How does Jugo even know about Madara?
    - YES. Scroll secret!
    - Well, there goes Anko, probably.

Good enjoyable chapter after weeks of me not caring. I'm looking forward to what's going to happen now that many plot points were finally expanded upon. It looks like Sasuke's going to summon Orochimaru through Anko and figure out what's happening. Hopefully Karin can make it for the reunion. And it seems like Tobi's definitely going to get Bee now.

Black Zetsu didn't die though; he was just beaten up by Chojuro. All Akatsuki members have gotten some kind of closure, and Zetsu should be no exception.
    Its obvious Zetsu has BEEN the exception to the akatsuki rules the whole time. Despite being one of the few clear silhouettes of the akatsuki when they were shown early in the manga, he hasn't gotten anything for character development, and I don't see his death has being anything different. Especially with all the more important characters around.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Its obvious Zetsu has BEEN the exception to the akatsuki rules the whole time. Despite being one of the few clear silhouettes of the akatsuki when they were shown early in the manga, he hasn't gotten anything for character development, and I don't see his death has being anything different. Especially with all the more important characters around.
    So you think he's been killed off-screen? I really doubt it. He hasn't been as hands-on as some of the other Akatsuki members, but he still deserves the chance to get some backstory, especially since he seems to have created Tobi's current body. It would suck for him to die before that's properly explained.

And I'm surprised that people still care about Anko; when was the last time she did something useful?

Anko's okay because she was the first bad-*** kunoichi in the manga. Out of like, 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Anko's okay because she was the first bad-*** kunoichi in the manga. Out of like, 4.
    This, This is why she is alive. She is the only one who can do anything.

My predictions for next week:

Tobi is seen to actually be the "real" Orochimaru.
    Sakarua shows up to the kages fight and shows that her Genjustu skills are better than a haxed out Madara. Or She shows some hidden no Justu that puts her on equal status with Sasuke and Naruto(only for it to be shown again how weak she is compared to her team.) And Kishi will redeem her in some unknown way that will susprise us all.
    Sasuke shows up ready to attack Tobi. A three-way fight breaks out between Naruto, Sasuke, and Tobi. Then Sakura shows up after saving the Gokage, only to be knocked out or taken hostage three panels later by Tobi.

Tobi can't be Orochimaru, there's to many conflicting facts for them to be the same person, the biggest being Kabuto's treatment towards him and not knowing Edo Tensei.

Tobi most likely looks like someything out of a Junji Ito manga.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Agreed! Though she hasn't done anything of importance, Anko's first appearance of cutting Naruto and licking his blood off his face is classic. I also wished they explored more with her relationship with Orochimaru, since she was a student/experiment of his. I herd they made a filler anime episode about their connection though.

Anyway on the matter of Black Zetsu, I won't be surprised if they kill him off panel. I don't think he's important enough for someone like Naruto, Sasuke, or Killer Bee to kill, maybe one of the alliance shinobi can do it. It would be interesting to get some backstory on Zetsu but honestly I thought his story would be told along with Tobi's and that is why we haven't gotten anything on him yet.

Too bad Part 2 hates female ninja.

And I gotta admit, at one point I thought Tobi might be Orochimaru as well, but that theory seems silly now. If Orochimaru was going to be the final villain all along, then the Akatsuki shouldn't have been introduced in the first place.

There's no way. Sasuke knows what Tobi's face looks like, I'm sure he would have had some sort of reaction.

There's no way. Sasuke knows what Tobi's face looks like, I'm sure he would have had some sort of reaction.
    Does he? I thought he only saw a part of his face, back when they first met.

Seeing half his face would be enough, seeing how unique Orochimaru looks.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Seeing half his face would be enough, seeing how unique Orochimaru looks.
    Not that I support the "Orochimaru is Tobi" theory, but we know that Orochimaru can modify his face (and probably his whole body as well).

Not that I support the "Orochimaru is Tobi" theory, but we know that Orochimaru can modify his face (and probably his whole body as well).
    But that wouldn't exactly explain why he has the Sharingan... just to add more dirt to the theory
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well more like cover his face, since we've seen the covering can be ripped away to reveal the original face. Still, the difference in appearance is just one of many reasons against it.

It is... paralel universe Orochimaru.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

So you think he's been killed off-screen? I really doubt it. He hasn't been as hands-on as some of the other Akatsuki members, but he still deserves the chance to get some backstory, especially since he seems to have created Tobi's current body. It would suck for him to die before that's properly explained.
    I don't necessarily mean he was/will be killed off screen, just that the MOST I see him getting is a single chapter to wrap up his existence. A chapter that switches back to a panoramic shot of madara every 4 panels, if it follows the current trend.
    ----------------------------------

Page 795 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 695745785791792793794795796797798799805845895 ... LastLast