Page 809 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,225 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

  1. #20201
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Moon View Post
    There's no new chapter tomorrow. Shonen Jump is on a break, I think.
    Ugh, I hope not. Last weeks chapter doesn't say that. It says next time: an incandescent colour page.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  2. #20202
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Ugh, I hope not. Last weeks chapter doesn't say that. It says next time: an incandescent colour page.
    It's true, unfortunately. There will be no WSJ this week. I just saw the announcement on Onemanga. I hope Tobi's identity is revealed next week; the colored pages statement kind of makes me hopeful that it'll happen.

  3. #20203
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    Gonna be hilarious if Kishi skips back to Madara or Sasuke when the breaks over.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  4. #20204
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Moon View Post
    There's no new chapter tomorrow. Shonen Jump is on a break, I think.
    Oh I didn't knew that.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  5. #20205
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Gonna be hilarious if Kishi skips back to Madara or Sasuke when the breaks over.
    I don't think he will. He already said that Tobi's identity would be revealed in the coming weeks, and it wouldn't be in his nature to lie about something like that.

  6. #20206

    Default

    My friend has a theory that Tobi is a Zetsu clone of Madara, because of the white substance he seems to be made of (ex: when he amputated his arm, there was white liquid in place of blood).

    Is it plausible?

  7. #20207
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Moon View Post
    My friend has a theory that Tobi is a Zetsu clone of Madara, because of the white substance he seems to be made of (ex: when he amputated his arm, there was white liquid in place of blood).

    Is it plausible?
    If Tobi is a clone of Madara, why didn't he know the Edo Tensei's secrets? Madara knew a lot about the jutsu and was able to free himself from it, but Tobi was virtually clueless. So there are some inconsistencies in this theory.

  8. #20208
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    I didn't know there was no new chapter this week. So I guess it looks like everyone's talking about Tobi'd identity. I can't wait for it to be revealed if only so these Tobi theories can be put to rest. Some of the theories are really good and some just make my brain hurt because they are so confusing. But it is exciting to guess who Tobi could really be. I just hope they make it good if it really is Obito.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  9. #20209
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    I can see Kishimoto trolling so hard by having Tobi's mask crack off then shifting to someone else like Sasuke. Oh how I would laugh.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  10. #20210
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I didn't know there was no new chapter this week. So I guess it looks like everyone's talking about Tobi'd identity. I can't wait for it to be revealed if only so these Tobi theories can be put to rest. Some of the theories are really good and some just make my brain hurt because they are so confusing. But it is exciting to guess who Tobi could really be. I just hope they make it good if it really is Obito.
    I wonder if Kishi has been reading the various theories about Tobi's identity that have been going around for years. I'm sure he'd cackle at some of them.

  11. #20211
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wonder if Kishi has been reading the various theories about Tobi's identity that have been going around for years. I'm sure he'd cackle at some of them.
    I'm sure he does at least for some. I know if I was writing a book series like this and already had a plan set for it, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the theories just to see who actually guessed right, who came close, who was dead wrong, and what were some of the most crazy theories out there. It can be fun depending on how you look at it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  12. #20212
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    Ugh, there was a break. The humanity.

    I can see Kishi pulling a cliffhanger with Tobi's mask shattering, then following either two of the other plots for a month.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  13. #20213
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    I can so see that happen...

    In the Anime it was really nice to see Ten Ten fighting the lightning monster, she needs more moments like this.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

  14. #20214
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm sure he does at least for some. I know if I was writing a book series like this and already had a plan set for it, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the theories just to see who actually guessed right, who came close, who was dead wrong, and what were some of the most crazy theories out there. It can be fun depending on how you look at it.
    I wonder if he was influenced by some of the theories. I have to admit that if I were an author and people were talking about my work, I would try to listen to their suggestions and such in order to please my fanbase. So maybe Kishi developed an original idea for who Tobi might be, but changed it later on when he thought of a better one.

  15. #20215
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wonder if Kishi has been reading the various theories about Tobi's identity that have been going around for years. I'm sure he'd cackle at some of them.
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Kishi doesn't own a computer
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  16. #20216
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    In the Anime it was really nice to see Ten Ten fighting the lightning monster, she needs more moments like this.
    Yeah, it was. Leave it to me relying on the anime to have Tenten actually fight on-screen.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  17. #20217
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Kishi doesn't own a computer
    Geez. Does he live in a cave or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Yeah, it was. Leave it to me relying on the anime to have Tenten actually fight on-screen.
    It seems that people were right about the producers of the anime adding new scenes to this arc. I'm glad that Tenten finally got some screen-time; I'm just slightly disappointed that we have to stay tuned to the anime to get scenes like this.

  18. #20218
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Geez. Does he live in a cave or something?
    He's a serialized author with a family, that's about as close to living in a cave as you can get.

    Needless to say, I'm sure his editor or an assistant reads some of the fan's talk about the series, and can tell him if he's done something predictable.
    ----------------------------------

  19. #20219
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    He's a serialized author with a family, that's about as close to living in a cave as you can get.

    Needless to say, I'm sure his editor or an assistant reads some of the fan's talk about the series, and can tell him if he's done something predictable.
    Pretty sure he uses a public computer
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  20. #20220
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Geez. Does he live in a cave or something?



    It seems that people were right about the producers of the anime adding new scenes to this arc. I'm glad that Tenten finally got some screen-time; I'm just slightly disappointed that we have to stay tuned to the anime to get scenes like this.
    Tell me about it. I'm not a fan of the anime so it sucks I have keep up with it just to see Tenten actually do something. How annoying.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  21. #20221
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Tell me about it. I'm not a fan of the anime so it sucks I have keep up with it just to see Tenten actually do something. How annoying.
    And it's funny because Kishi claims that Tenten is one of his favorite characters.

    Some spoilers are out, although I'm not sure if they're accurate.

        Spoiler:- Spoilers:


    The person who posted them also posted the cover of next week's WSJ though (so I guess it leaked?). I think we can expect the chapter either today or tomorrow if it's real.

  22. #20222
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    And it's funny because Kishi claims that Tenten is one of his favorite characters.

    Some spoilers are out, although I'm not sure if they're accurate.

        Spoiler:- Spoilers:


    The person who posted them also posted the cover of next week's WSJ though (so I guess it leaked?). I think we can expect the chapter either today or tomorrow if it's real.
    I hope it's real we might be finding out Tobi's identity soon if it's real.

  23. #20223
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    I forgot that chapters usually come out early when there's breaks. Anyway, I love how the spoilers blatantly imply that Tobi is Obito.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  24. #20224
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,803

    Default

    The spoiler actually implies otherwise. Tobi response to Kakshi's question suggest that while he has Obito's eye, he took it from the dead Obito.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  25. #20225
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,955

    Default

    Oh, interesting. I only read Kira's spoilers.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 809 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 709759799805806807808809810811812813819859909 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •