Page 831 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 731781821827828829830831832833834835841881931 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,775 of 25401

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I just want to know if the Kage will be ok.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/343spx0.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Sasuke to get his own novel - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=251371.

I thought it might concern you, but may a mod delete this post as he/she sees fit.
    Oh, yay. A book filled with DARKNESS.

Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Fun.
    They are saying it isn't a book but a postcard now:
    So not a novel .

Get the original postcard Yurindo limited!
    Fair for two consecutive months! Complete Mezase!
    Comics released Volume 62 (Thu) 10/4,
    the purchase of a "day without the wolf" JUMP j BOOKS on sale Friday, 11/2,
    respectively, present the original post card! It is the privilege of limited Yurindo. I try not to miss!
    Get the benefits ① postcards!
    ◇ NARUTO-Naruto Volume title -62
    (Thu) ◇ 2012/10/4 Release
    author Masashi Kishimoto ◇
    ◇ Yurindo limited benefits ① original postcard
    price ◇ 420 yen (tax included)
    / Shueisha Jump Comics ◇ publication
    Get the benefits ② postcards!
    ◇ NARUTO-Naruto title - Sun Wolf Den without a thunderclap
    (Fri) ◇ 2012/11/2 Release
    Akiyoshi Higashiyama ◇ Author (Author) Masashi Kishimoto (Illustrator)
    Original Postcard limited benefits Yurindo ◇
    ◇ 780 yen price (including tax)
    Publishing ◇ / JUMP j BOOKS Shueisha
    * Offers are enclosed with the product.
    * For the first-come-first-served basis, and we will end as soon as it disappears.
    * There may be by location, item release date is different.
    * HonyaClub.Com If you ordered-in reservation, you will not be able to put the above-mentioned benefits. Please note.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I supposed "Tobi" dies in the confrontation, Obito activates Mangekyo as a result. At least stuff is getting explained. It's better than watching the Kages getting owned every week.

Sasuke to get his own novel - http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=251371.

I thought it might concern you, but may a mod delete this post as he/she sees fit.
    Set during the three years of training? So nothing happens, I assume, except for the occasional acid bath with Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Fun.

Sweet, sweet......DARKNESSSSSS.....!

Sign me up!

Hmm, they're taking the Bleach route:
    - An author can't include anymore material although he has quite some left, puts it in novel form.

For instance, Bleach has two novels that are coming/came out recently, featuring stories on Kenpachi, and how a sword was made that was going to reboot Ichigo's powers after he lost them after fighting Aizen.

The latter deals with a critical plotpoint, but isn't written by Kubo, but only illustrated, so it kinda blends the line on where we should see canon or not. This is what I'm fearing for this novel as well. I know the Kenpachi-novel screwed with the Bleach fanbase even more, so I wonder how this will turn out...

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    They are saying it isn't a book but a postcard now:
    So not a novel .
    No, it is a novel published by Jump J-Books. If you order it, you have a chance of receiving a 2nd Yurindo Postcard. The first is handed out along with Volume 62 of the manga.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Nothing that wasn't predicted didn't happen this week. So in other words, nothing happened.

Kakashi, you pervert.

What are you doing, sticking your hand in a girl's chest.

So Kakashi kills Rin. Interested to see where this goes. I'm defiantly thinking there's more to it then that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Somehow I think Kakashi will be justified in stabbing Rin. Maybe she's a spy.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This seems to have setup written all over it.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Perhaps the rain was the setup of some sort of confusion Genjutsu, causing them to view each other as enemies? Dunno, but I sincerely hope they don't make Rin a spy. Although at least now we know why her death caused Kakashi pain in the beginning.

Another boring chapter for Platinum fan...until we reached the end that is. That was surprising. I think this shocked me more then Tobi revealing himself to be Obito, for obvious reasons of course. Maybe this is why Kakashi scolded Sasuke on not to use Chidori on a member from his own village. This reveal makes Kakashi a even more interesting character. Poor Rin. So the ending of this chapter alone made it AWESOME. I cannot wait for the next one. I wonder if they'll dive right into why Kakashi did what he did or make us wait?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Kakashi being the one to kill Rin was a surprise, but Obito must will realize there's more going on, else he would have condemned Kakashi from killing her instead of merely letting her die. And I suppose the mention of spiral Zetsu taking control in battle will be used to explain why he preformed as he did against Minato. Alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Another boring chapter for Platinum fan...until we reached the end that is. That was surprising. I think this shocked me more then Tobi revealing himself to be Obito, for obvious reasons of course. Maybe this is why Kakashi scolded Sasuke on not to use Chidori on a member from his own village. This reveal makes Kakashi a even more interesting character. Poor Rin. So the ending of this chapter alone made it AWESOME. I cannot wait for the next one. I wonder if they'll dive right into why Kakashi did what he did or make us wait?
    Honestly, I was less taken aback by the 'revelation' at the end. The end didn't really fix the rest of the chapter for me. As a standalone chapter, not much of anything happened here. I yawned..

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Kakashi being the one to kill Rin was a surprise, but Obito must will realize there's more going on, else he would have condemned Kakashi from killing her instead of merely letting her die. And I suppose the mention of spiral Zetsu taking control in battle will be used to explain why he preformed as he did against Minato. Alright chapter.
    This.. Also explains why Tobi had this cheery personality before the meeting with Konan and Pain.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

How does Zetsu know what Rin and Kakashi look like anyway?

- Love the coloured Obito page, even thought the characters have been retconned to be the same age.
    - So gross.
    - Madara's finished his 1 year nap. I wonder if he got all of his memories back.
    - Whoa, grumpy old man. YOU WILL THANK ME.
    - The hideout is the Bone Graveyard. Interesting.
    - Shouldn't Obito's eyes be burning? He hasn't really seen light.
    - Kakashi and Obito being responsible? That could be a twist.
    - Or that. Wow.

Not sure how to react. There's obviously a missing link between the reason why Kakashi killed Rin and what Obito perceived. Kakashi didn't know Obito was alive until this fight though, so I doubt they confront each other.

Quote Originally Posted by JJDalts View Post
    That is a question that will likely never be answered.

Boring chapter till the end though... Gotta figure out why Kakashi killed Rin
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I was going to say about 10 pages in (as Obito was running there), "He seems too liable to swing to the evil side if he discovers Rin's dead. Unless something's been messing with his brain, he should still be wholly (or near wholly) good at heart, so even if he saw Rin dead, he shouldn't turn evil because of that." But seeing Kakashi kill Rin would definitely do it to him. Interesting chapter.

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

I think maybe zetsu disguised himself as kakashi and killed rin? That, or kakashi has a justified reason.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I think maybe zetsu disguised himself as kakashi and killed rin? That, or kakashi has a justified reason.
    I would guess that it's more likely Kakashi had a justified reason. I just hope Obito actually sticks around long enough to find out why it happened (even if it still leads him to hating the world) rather than just shed a tear, turn around and crawl back to Madara's lair with his tail between his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by JJDalts View Post
    The Zetsus were spread all around gathering information. It shouldn't have been to hard to discover what Kakashi and Rin look like when they knew where they lived.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I don't think Kakashi would be crying if that was just a Zetsu setup to mess with Obito's head.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The Zetsus were spread all around gathering information. It shouldn't have been to hard to discover what Kakashi and Rin look like when they knew where they lived.
    They also might have been watching Minato's squad during the Kannabi bridge mission. Perhaps Madara had Zetsu keep an eye on Obito (and his teammates) until his supposed death.

Page 831 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 731781821827828829830831832833834835841881931 ... LastLast