Page 840 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 740790830836837838839840841842843844850890940 ... LastLast
Results 20,976 to 21,000 of 26276

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I loved when the Kyuubi threw Kakashi at Obito and Naruto was like "What?!" Before their plan was revealed it was like Kyuubi was just trying to get rid of Kakashi so Naruto could fight freely. I loved it. The Naruto/Kyuubi dynamic has to be like the best one yet. Nice to see we're moving to the main plot of this war.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    If they didn't need all of the tailed beasts to bring out the Juubi then why didn't they do this sooner? All he needs to do is cast that jutsu on the moon right? And for that matter, is avoiding the genjutsu as simple as never glancing at the moon? So many questions.
    Obito didn't want it to come to that (as he wanted the true full power of the beast) and when Madara arrived he asked why Obito started so early... And he can't cast the genjutsu until he seals the 10 tails inside him (at least that's what I understand from the plan). I can't answer the rest though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So it has begun. Looking forward to next weeks chapter.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Well guys looks like we are going fanfic style as the moon eye will activate and trap everyone in genjutsu with the exception of some people. Thats if Madara can control it of course.

BTW 28 tails of Chakra vs 17 tails since the Juubi has 1-7 vs just Kyuubi and Hachibi lol.

Wonder if the Shinobi Alliance just shows up in time to get caught in the genjutsu.

I'm still wondering why Obito waited until now to use Mokuton against Naruto. We know that Mokuton is capable of restraining the Kyuubi's chakra, so it would've made sense to use it a long time ago. I can't help but feel that Kishi just conveniently gave it to Obito so he could use something other than the usual Kamui thing.

- End? Isn't it too early for that chapter title?
    - "Stay in your trash bin." Oooh. Burn.
    - When did that random firewall appear?
    - Uh, nice strategy, Kurama.
    - Oh, I get it. It actually is a good strategy.
    - Bee does something!
    - So that's what was happening behind those walls.

I had to re-read the last chapter to get this one. I totally forgot Naruto made a clone and thought this chapter was jumping around. The Juubi is one ugly thing. It looks like a Ferrothorn. Spiny shell body with a giant eye and tentacle tails. I'm kind of surprised that it was summoned without the full Hachibi as well. It's weakness is probably not being as strong because it's missing two full beasts.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I love that Obito and Madara's plans are about to begin despite not capturing Naruto or Killer Bee. It's dumb to think that the moons eye plan thing wasn't going to happen. It was going to happen whether Naruto and Bee were captured or not, because neither were captured. Oh well lets see what everyone dreams of. Oh Obito how evil you have become. I wonder what Rin would say. Heck I'd wonder what Minato would say? One of his students tried to kill his son, wife and village. Betrayl and back stabbing is a Uchiha common trait.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

The Kyuubi just being able to give Kakashi chakra pretty much came out of nowhere, and after getting the prefect opening, instead of using Chidori or some sort of sealing technique, he simply punches him. And Madara just chilling around after he made such a point of wanting to capture the final two Bijuus for the Juubi make no sense. Well at least the Juubi has been revived and thus we're nearing the end of this so-called war. Lame chapter outside the Juubi's revival.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Obito didn't want it to come to that (as he wanted the true full power of the beast) and when Madara arrived he asked why Obito started so early... And he can't cast the genjutsu until he seals the 10 tails inside him (at least that's what I understand from the plan).
    But it was implied at the end of the chapter and the advent of the Juubi that the Eye of the Moon plan was almost complete. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this would mean Madara doesn't need the full-power 10-tails to perform the genjutsu, which would mean it was pointless to wait all this time. That is unless he meant that with the power of the Juubi, he can now forcefully take Hachibi and Kyuubi and then do the jutsu. Or does he mean that the genjutsu itself won't be as powerful without all of the tailed beasts...?

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    and after getting the prefect opening, instead of using Chidori or some sort of sealing technique, he simply punches him.
    On the flip-side, I don't understand why Obito didn't simply use Kamui on himself so he can fight Kakashi in solitude (at least until Kakashi uses Kamui on him again).

I wonder who will actually cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Madara is the one who came up with the Eye of the Moon Plan, but something tells me that Obito might be the one who will want to cast it since he worked hard to make the plan come to fruition. I'll be satisfied either way, but wouldn't it be interesting if Obito turned on Madara or vice versa?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wonder who will actually cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Madara is the one who came up with the Eye of the Moon Plan, but something tells me that Obito might be the one who will want to cast it since he worked hard to make the plan come to fruition. I'll be satisfied either way, but wouldn't it be interesting if Obito turned on Madara or vice versa?
    I think Obito is mostly concerned with being a part of the new world and making sure it becomes a reality, it doesn't seem to me like he has any interest in orchestrating it. But maybe he does. And I still have a feeling Madara is hiding his true intentions to some extent. But I think it would be a surprising plot twist if Obito was the one to betray Madara; I've been practically expecting it the other way around.

Don't see a reason for Obito to betray Madara, at least not before the enviable change of heart. Madara perhaps, but so far he's still in charge.

Now that I'm thinking about this whole "new world" thing... anyone for a moment have a thought that this could end up like Cyrus from Pokemon D/P/Pt.?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Don't see a reason for Obito to betray Madara, at least not before the enviable change of heart. Madara perhaps, but so far he's still in charge.
    Well if the theories about Madara being the one who set up Rin's death are true, it's quite possible that Obito will find out and betray Madara. I just realized that Kakashi hasn't had time to explain his side of the story, but when he does it could give Obito all the information he needs to deduce that Madara and Zetsu were behind that tragedy. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Now that I'm thinking about this whole "new world" thing... anyone for a moment have a thought that this could end up like Cyrus from Pokemon D/P/Pt.?
    I forget, what happened to him?

I forget, what happened to him?
    He too wanted to create a perfect world, only, he ended up dying (not so much in Platinum) once he lost control of the deities.

Well if the theories about Madara being the one who set up Rin's death are true, it's quite possible that Obito will find out and betray Madara. I just realized that Kakashi hasn't had time to explain his side of the story, but when he does it could give Obito all the information he needs to deduce that Madara and Zetsu were behind that tragedy. Just a thought.
    Possible I suppose, tough I'm not seeing how he could have set it up or how the deduction that Madara was involved could come from anything Kakashi says.

Yay, Gedo's ice cream headache is gone...now it's going to kill everyone because of the pain it was in. That was Madara's plan all along obviously, he's going to die too though, that's just how powerful Juubi is, it can kill the dead.

I hope Juubi is shown in colour soon, wanted it to debut in colour and would have preferred it to debut in 610 instead overall but whatever.

There's less and less stuff to find out now, Tobi is Obito, Juubi is shown, the only thing I can think that's left is Sasuke's thing and possibly what Rikudo looks like.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Just wait for it, nakama power will slay the jubi... I bet kishi would be this lame. After all, naruto did befriend the other tailed beats... >.<

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    There's less and less stuff to find out now, Tobi is Obito, Juubi is shown, the only thing I can think that's left is Sasuke's thing and possibly what Rikudo looks like.
    I read a prediction somewhere that said the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be cast by Madara and the only two that wouldn't be affected would be Sasuke and Orochimaru, who would break the genjutsu and seal Madara. I would actually like to see this happen. It would allow the villains to accomplish their plan, albeit just briefly, and it would sort of redeem Sasuke/Oro.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I read a prediction somewhere that said the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be cast by Madara and the only two that wouldn't be affected would be Sasuke and Orochimaru, who would break the genjutsu and seal Madara. I would actually like to see this happen. It would allow the villains to accomplish their plan, albeit just briefly, and it would sort of redeem Sasuke/Oro.
    But that would give Sasuke and Orochimaru too much relevance while taking some away from Naruto and the others. I'm not a Sasuke hater, but I really think the manga should focus on the main character at the moment.

But that would give Sasuke and Orochimaru too much relevance while taking some away from Naruto and the others. I'm not a Sasuke hater, but I really think the manga should focus on the main character at the moment.
    Madara simply cannot be defeated in a mere fight. I don't even think Naruto could do it without some inane bs. I would rather Naruto solo Obito than overpowering Naruto/under-powering Madara.

How would it take away from Naruto when he's hardly relevant now? He could barely handle Obito with help and hasn't done any better against Madara then anyone else. Honestly, with their current performance, it's becoming harder and harder to believe that Naruto will actually be able to win without major help. At least there are reasonable ways that both Orochimaru and Sasuke could help win.

Madara simply cannot be defeated in a mere fight. I don't even think Naruto could do it without some inane bs. I would rather Naruto solo Obito than overpowering Naruto/under-powering Madara.
    Even if some insane BS were to happen in Naruto's favor, he would still be hard-pressed to slow him down, much less beat him.

I don't think Naruto can beat Madara by himself, but that's why there are other characters around. I hope the Allied Shinobi Forces show up and overwhelm Madara with their sheer numbers while Naruto/Kakashi beat Obito and have him reveal Madara's weakness (he ought to know it after spending so much time under his care). That would be great teamwork in my opinion, something that is really lacking in this war so far.

I don't think Naruto can beat Madara by himself, but that's why there are other characters around. I hope the Allied Shinobi Forces show up and overwhelm Madara with their sheer numbers while Naruto/Kakashi beat Obito and have him reveal Madara's weakness (he ought to know it after spending so much time under his care). That would be great teamwork in my opinion, something that is really lacking in this war so far.
    The other characters don't seem to be helping much. Kakashi has been helping but not really making much damage to Obito. Guy has been getting the occasional attack in. Bee watches until he has to Bijuu Bomb.

I really hope the Allied Shinobi Forces can show up soon. I would be open to that happening too. We need some final side character highlights against Madara while Naruto and Kakashi could fight Obito in the Kamui dimension.

Page 840 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 740790830836837838839840841842843844850890940 ... LastLast