Page 841 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 741791831837838839840841842843844845851891941 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,025 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I read a prediction somewhere that said the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be cast by Madara and the only two that wouldn't be affected would be Sasuke and Orochimaru, who would break the genjutsu and seal Madara. I would actually like to see this happen. It would allow the villains to accomplish their plan, albeit just briefly, and it would sort of redeem Sasuke/Oro.
    But Kishi's been foreshadowing Naruto and Sasuke's epic showdown since part I ended... there's no way he'll redeem Sasuke before having them battle (and I certainly hope he doesn't).

Plus, despite his humble beginnings as a child, I don't know if Orochimaru's the type of character that should ever be redeemed.

I don't know about you guys, but about speculations: what if the allied shinobi forces run into sasuke and co., or they run into the five kages or maybe all three combined, somehow?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Honestly, a meeting between Sasuke and the Allied Forces would be pointless and boring, since we know neither side would be killed and nothing plotwise would even come from it. Same with him and the Kages. The Allied forces running into the Kages could create some interesting effect, but nothing everyone seeing the Juubi wouldn't do anyway.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 18th November 2012 at 6:32 PM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Madara seemed disappointed that he didn't get revived by Nagato but wouldn't being revived by Kabuto be better since he is now immortal?
    It also means that while Ten tails destroys everything he'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Madara seemed disappointed that he didn't get revived by Nagato but wouldn't being revived by Kabuto be better since he is now immortal?
    It also means that while Ten tails destroys everything he'll be fine.
    I think he wanted to be revived a lot earlier so that he could've captured all the Bijuu on his own instead of relying on Obito for everything. The Juubi is revived anyway, but Madara seemed to care about how it was done for whatever reason. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I think he wanted to be revived a lot earlier so that he could've captured all the Bijuu on his own instead of relying on Obito for everything. The Juubi is revived anyway, but Madara seemed to care about how it was done for whatever reason. We'll see what happens.
    And well, maybe there's some sheer pride, which wouldn't be out of character for him. He didn't want to come back as a zombie and relying on another person (since theoretically he depended on the caster to remain alive), he wanted to be resurrected properly.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

If Madara originally intended on dying a normal death (for the second time) after Nagato resurrected him, then I wonder how the Eye of the Moon plan would have been succeeded afterward. Or is it somehow supposed to be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Honestly, a meeting between Sasuke and the Allied Forces would be pointless and boring, since we know neither side would be killed and nothing plotwise would even come from it. Same with him and the Kages. The Allied forces running into the Kages could create some interesting effect, but nothing everyone seeing the Juubi wouldn't do anyway.
    Well Sasuke killing someone important that the world actually cares about would certainly add some drama into the whole "Saving Sasuke's soul" thing Naruto will obviously try to do. And no killing Danzo doesn't count, as apparently nobody cares about him. Not even his own followers it seems. Even Digimon Tamers had a somewhat ally turn on the good guys and then kill one of them before returning to the light side. Surely Sasuke can do that as well. It would make the story so much more juicy, though it can't save this crappy war arc for me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Apparently we have an early chapter tomorrow. I think the chapter will mainly be the Jubi rampaging and then either a switch to Sasuke in the end or Naruto doing something big like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Well Sasuke killing someone important that the world actually cares about would certainly add some drama into the whole "Saving Sasuke's soul" thing Naruto will obviously try to do. And no killing Danzo doesn't count, as apparently nobody cares about him. Not even his own followers it seems. Even Digimon Tamers had a somewhat ally turn on the good guys and then kill one of them before returning to the light side. Surely Sasuke can do that as well. It would make the story so much more juicy, though it can't save this crappy war arc for me.
    Little bit late for that. Perhaps before the whole situation with Itachi, but at this point, when Itachi's actions have pretty much clause Sasuke to question the path he's on and begin searching for a different answer. There's no good reason to have Sasuke backpedal again into evil just to create some minor drama, especially when we're all aware that any action Sasuke does won't have any real or lasting consequences.

Little bit late for that. Perhaps before the whole situation with Itachi, but at this point, when Itachi's actions have pretty much clause Sasuke to question the path he's on and begin searching for a different answer. There's no good reason to have Sasuke backpedal again into evil just to create some minor drama, especially when we're all aware that any action Sasuke does won't have any real or lasting consequences.
    Yeah I know. I just thought it would have made the Naruto and Sasuke story much more interesting, but yeah I don't see it happening either. Darn missed opportunity. Somebody on the heroes side better die in this war arc or there will be no emotion. I don't mean to sound like a heartless monster but wars are suppose to have that emotion to them. This one does not. It's nowhere near the emotion level of the Pain arc.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Thing is Sasuke still wants revenge and to destroy the Leaf...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Yeah I know. I just thought it would have made the Naruto and Sasuke story much more interesting, but yeah I don't see it happening either. Darn missed opportunity. Somebody on the heroes side better die in this war arc or there will be no emotion. I don't mean to sound like a heartless monster but wars are suppose to have that emotion to them. This one does not. It's nowhere near the emotion level of the Pain arc.
    That's not heartless. It's true that wars are suppose to be emotional and gripping, especially a war with the faith of the world in the balance. But this war has been lame. Nothing like the flashbacks we got with Nagato and Minato. And the whole fact that all the fighting that mattered has come down to two individual villains makes it seem even more pointless. Could have reached the same conclusion without a war. Not to mention the sheer randomness of the planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Thing is Sasuke still wants revenge and to destroy the Leaf...
    Which he's willing to wait for til after his fight with Naruto. No point in starting the bloodletting now after we've gone all this time without it and nearing the conclusion.

Which he's willing to wait for til after his fight with Naruto. No point in starting the bloodletting now after we've gone all this time without it and nearing the conclusion.
    Right, I wasn't meaning it as a counter or anything, just that he's not good yet... glimpse's are being shown, but there only glimpse's
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    And well, maybe there's some sheer pride, which wouldn't be out of character for him. He didn't want to come back as a zombie and relying on another person (since theoretically he depended on the caster to remain alive), he wanted to be resurrected properly.
    But he ended up freeing himself from the Edo Tensei anyway, so it worked out pretty well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Apparently we have an early chapter tomorrow. I think the chapter will mainly be the Jubi rampaging and then either a switch to Sasuke in the end or Naruto doing something big like usual.
    I read that on NF. I hope it's released later tonight like some of the other early chapters.

For some reason I'm getting my hopes up that Juubi does something useful and kills Sakura in the next few chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    For some reason I'm getting my hopes up that Juubi does something useful and kills Sakura in the next few chapters.
    We're all hoping for this.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Wow..Killer Bee actually doing something for once.

Loved this chapter. kurama is all sorts of awesome.

Nice to see the protagonists put up a timely and strategic counter-attack. Even though it will be to no avail.

Also nice to see some more disagreement between Obito and Madara...

I didn't understand that last part, but the Juubi is quite a disappointment. To think that it would be out-smarted by Naruto and Killer Bee of all people. I'm glad that the Kyuubi is taking charge, but it says a lot about the other characters; I guess Kishi couldn't be bothered to show Naruto's progress on his own. Anyway, it looks like Obito wants to start the Infinite Tsukuyomi as soon as possible, but Madara still wants to toy with Naruto and Killer Bee. I actually agree with Obito that the ritual should be started immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I didn't understand that last part, but the Juubi is quite a disappointment. To think that it would be out-smarted by Naruto and Killer Bee of all people. I'm glad that the Kyuubi is taking charge, but it says a lot about the other characters; I guess Kishi couldn't be bothered to show Naruto's progress on his own. Anyway, it looks like Obito wants to start the Infinite Tsukuyomi as soon as possible, but Madara still wants to toy with Naruto and Killer Bee. I actually agree with Obito that the ritual should be started immediately.
    Pretty sure Juubi isn't meant to be smart, it's suppose to be a mindless beast, those are always easy to out-smart, it's just they are strong enough to make all plans useless. It also seems to be fast, so it can probably react quickly enough to sneak attacks. I don't see the issue. This is exactly how I saw the Juubi being.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

So the Juubi's chakra is basically akin to natural energy and thus can't be felt normally. Well, that was a surprise. Anyway, the Juubi appears quite fast for it's size and as expected, considerably powerful. The Kyuubi's plan was nice, and once again Kakashi's proves his worth to this battle. Shame Naruto is still not taking a central role, but glad Kirabi/Hachibi is actually doing something other then standing around. Doubt their plan will work though. Enjoyable chapter.

- Early chapter! I had a feeling there would be one soon.
    - Someone is pleasuring Guy.
    - Holy hell that thing is scary. And massive.
    - Welp, looks like Obito is retreating from his fight and joining Madara again.
    - How does this Kyuubi Cloak work? Kurama is speaking through it but Naruto hasn't released him.
    - I'm lost. I don't get the tentacle thing.
    - Okay, so Kakashi absorbed it and released it from Kamui, but why did Bee come out when a sole tentacle was absorbed? Hey, at least he finally did something.

Hard to follow this chapter but it was interesting. I kind of want to see the plan in action, but that involves killing everyone in battle, and I doubt that will happen. The Juubi definitely isn't in trouble yet though.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Pretty sure Juubi isn't meant to be smart, it's suppose to be a mindless beast, those are always easy to out-smart, it's just they are strong enough to make all plans useless. It also seems to be fast, so it can probably react quickly enough to sneak attacks. I don't see the issue. This is exactly how I saw the Juubi being.
    But Obito seemed worried that he gave the Juubi too much consciousness, which implies that it does have some intellect.

And I just realized that Kakashi used Kamui on the Hachibi. I didn't think he would be able to absorb something that big that quickly since Konan once commented that the time it took Tobi to absorb something was proportional to its mass. But I guess nothing should surprise me at this point.

Page 841 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 741791831837838839840841842843844845851891941 ... LastLast