Page 842 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 742792832838839840841842843844845846852892942 ... LastLast
Results 21,026 to 21,050 of 26335

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

It wasn't that big though. The trick apparently was that Kirabi and the Hachibi hid within it's cut tentacle, got absorbed by Kamui, and then when Kakashi released the tentacle, they emerged from it. Basically it's the same trick Kirabi used against Sasuke during their fight.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    But Obito seemed worried that he gave the Juubi too much consciousness, which implies that it does have some intellect.

And I just realized that Kakashi used Kamui on the Hachibi. I didn't think he would be able to absorb something that big that quickly since Konan once commented that the time it took Tobi to absorb something was proportional to its mass. But I guess nothing should surprise me at this point.
    Seems to be a mistranslations(Not surprised as it didn't make much sense). Obito was saying that they(Obito and Madara) were too focused on Juubi.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It wasn't that big though. The trick apparently was that Kirabi and the Hachibi hid within it's cut tentacle, got absorbed by Kamui, and then when Kakashi released the tentacle, they emerged from it. Basically it's the same trick Kirabi used against Sasuke during their fight.
    Actually, Kakashi just Kamui Gyuki whole, a tentacle got cut off is all. I thought it was the same thing with Sasuke as well but someone brought it up.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Sooooo does anyone remember Yamato? Do they just not care anymore?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I remember Yamato. He's kind of not needed anymore but I liked him. The chapter was alright, I've seen better but it wasn't the worst. The Juubi so far hasn't been to impressive to me but it is the first chapter of it fighting. Nice to see Killer Bee and Eight Tails get into the action as well. I suppose Madara and Obito will be riding the Juubi like Naruto and Bee do their tailed beast. I thought the moons eye thing would happen as soon as the Juubi awoke but oh well, no need to rush it. I'm still amused they revived it without Naruto and Bee being captured.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Sooooo does anyone remember Yamato? Do they just not care anymore?
    Naruto mentioned him last chapter. They are in war, Yamato isn't a priority.

Decent chapter. I find it funny how Kakashi has mastered Kamui so quickly...

Looking forward to what unfolds with Naruto's little plan

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    Decent chapter. I find it funny how Kakashi has mastered Kamui so quickly...
    It's annoying in my opinion. If I were Obito, I would be pissed off if some copycat who killed the love of my life had mastered my abilities. Kakashi will soon be up there with Sasuke and Madara in terms of hax. What a shame since he was one of the few characters who had power limitations.

It's annoying in my opinion. If I were Obito, I would be pissed off if some copycat who killed the love of my life had mastered my abilities. Kakashi will soon be up there with Sasuke and Madara in terms of hax. What a shame since he was one of the few characters who had power limitations.
    I have looked at it that way but I also just put him in the same category as Neji. Maybe he is just a genius and can learn things with out being taught.

I know he can copy techniques but he cant copy techniques that require a sharingan to use them can he? I know that he cant copy kekki genkai but having the sharingan has to award him some sort of ability to copy those techs that require one

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

At least he has limited chakra. Using only one sharigan technique almost kills him, while Sasuke can take on 3 Kages and an army of samurai and not die.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    I have looked at it that way but I also just put him in the same category as Neji. Maybe he is just a genius and can learn things with out being taught.

I know he can copy techniques but he cant copy techniques that require a sharingan to use them can he? I know that he cant copy kekki genkai but having the sharingan has to award him some sort of ability to copy those techs that require one

B
    I'm pretty sure since he is not an Uchiha he cannot use Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi and by extension Susanoo. While Kamui is a technique of a certain eye, I think those three are just Uchiha Jutsu.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    At least he has limited chakra. Using only one sharigan technique almost kills him, while Sasuke can take on 3 Kages and an army of samurai and not die.
    But that is sasuke. He's like the vegeta of the narutoverse he can do anything(except kill the MC)

In this day and age you need to be cheap to even keep up with the main players of a saga anyway. I mean without plot hax, Kakashi would have been out by the first Kamui and therefore be unable to battle Obito. Kakashi was forced to be cheap just so he can be able to hang with the big boys, but I get what you're saying.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Sasuke had Zetsu and Karin heal him during that time though. He was pretty close to dieing a few times during that time, would have too.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Sasuke had Zetsu and Karin heal him during that time though. He was pretty close to dieing a few times during that time, would have too.
    Zetsu healed him during/after the fight with Mei, where he was finally tiring out. I don't remember Karin healing him before that, but I may be wrong.

Karin healed Sasuke after his fight with Danzo. Anyway, I think the point was that Sasuke has been shown getting tired/needing healing after nearly every fight he's had. The recent Kabuto fight is the only one I can remember that he didn't, which was pretty much due to Itachi doing most of the work.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

At least he has limited chakra.
    Not anymore since the Kyuubi can just give him more chakra when he runs out of his own. But at least this puts him at a higher level so he can keep up with the others. Same goes for Guy if he chooses to accept some of the Kyuubi's chakra later on.

I know this is not about the manga, but I hear in the anime Naruto and Sakura team up with Sai and Yamato, to find Kabuto, who has reconstructed Hidan.

There is so much wrong here.

If I'm wrong then feel free to correct and shun me =]

That's just a prefiller about how kabuto got the bodies. Pretty good actually.

Honestly, the fillers relating to the actual storyline are way better than the manga.
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 23rd November 2012 at 2:42 PM.

Zetsu healed him during/after the fight with Mei, where he was finally tiring out. I don't remember Karin healing him before that, but I may be wrong.
    Karin healed him when Sasuke nearly died from Onoki's attack, until Obito put him in Box Factory. Then Obito put Karin there and told her to heal Sasuke. I think Karin healed him during his fight with Danzou too. I wasn't sure if you were talking about Danzou's fight too or not.

Anyone find it strange that we still haven't heard the reason why Kakashi killed Rin?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    Honestly, the fillers relating to the actual storyline are way better than the manga.
    I disagree completely. There's a reason they're called fillers; they're just used to fill time so that Kishi can write more of the manga. They totally mess up what little continuity this series has. And the newest one isn't much different. In fact, I take it as a personal insult that the writers for the anime have decided to mess with Hidan. Let the poor guy die in peace.

And as for Kakashi's side of the story; it's a bit obvious that his side will have a big effect on Obito, which is why Kishi is waiting until later to divulge it.

I disagree completely. There's a reason they're called fillers; they're just used to fill time so that Kishi can write more of the manga. They totally mess up what little continuity this series has. And the newest one isn't much different. In fact, I take it as a personal insult that the writers for the anime have decided to mess with Hidan. Let the poor guy die in peace.

And as for Kakashi's side of the story; it's a bit obvious that his side will have a big effect on Obito, which is why Kishi is waiting until later to divulge it.
    I agree with the Hidan bit, it completly messed him up. He was supposed to be undieing and buried. But, I did like the other fillers about kakashis squad battling the sevenswordsman of mist and pakura and the explosion guy.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Anyone find it strange that we still haven't heard the reason why Kakashi killed Rin?
    It'll probably be expanded on later, but from the context of what was happening, Rin was trying to be captured or something by the Mist ninja, so Kakashi killed her so whatever purpose she had to them wouldn't be carried out.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I agree with the Hidan bit, it completly messed him up. He was supposed to be undieing and buried. But, I did like the other fillers about kakashis squad battling the sevenswordsman of mist and pakura and the explosion guy.
    He didn't die. Tsunade said at the beginning that there was an attack on the "forest where the Akatsuki is sealed." Kabuto only took some of Hidan's DNA and his scythe to make a clone using snake cells and the water from The Hole.

I actually really liked that filler. It was cool to have it loosely related with the beginning of the war and the fight with Team 7 versus Kabuto and the Zombies was executed well.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Didn't Kishi state that Hidan can die, but it'll take a while before it happens?

Like he'll decompose before he officially dies.

Page 842 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 742792832838839840841842843844845846852892942 ... LastLast