Page 844 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 744794834840841842843844845846847848854894944 ... LastLast
Results 21,076 to 21,100 of 26164

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Kind of makes you wonder what it would be like if Ino was on Naruto's squad in the first place. Also it's nice to no Naruto has a non-Rasengan jutsu apparently.
    He doesn't. One of the translators mistranslated it. The attack was most likely called out by the people who are holding the fans at the end of the chapter. Naruto basically just says that the Alliance will beat Juubi.

Spoiler:- :
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Oh, Madara, master of the obvious. Best part of the chapter was Ino appearing and doing something meaningful. Not exactly sure why the Allied Forces is acting so confident when Madara along had previously nearly wiped them out with a freakin' meteor. Seems like they done nothing but make themselves a huge target, so it will be interesting to see how them all not being completely wiped out next chapter is justified. Good chapter solely due to Ino.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Oh, Madara, master of the obvious. Best part of the chapter was Ino appearing and doing something meaningful. Not exactly sure why the Allied Forces is acting so confident when Madara along had previously nearly wiped them out with a freakin' meteor. Seems like they done nothing but make themselves a huge target, so it will be interesting to see how them all not being completely wiped out next chapter is justified. Good chapter solely due to Ino.
    Only part of the 4th division was dealing with Madara. They should be confident in themselves anyways, they can't afford to be worried about who they are facing, if they worry they wont be able to fight at their best, then the world ends, they need to put everything they have into this so they don't all die. There's bound to be some moment when they all feel all hope is lost though, that'll be after they realize they can't do anything to Juubi, then Naruto will save the day of course.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So the Allied Shinobi Forces have finally arrived.
    I know right

It was only enough to control them for a few seconds and change the Juubi's attack's direction apparently, but she's become a lot more reliable than Sakura.
    It's post like these that make me wonder why I still post in this thread. I feel like I'm the only true Sakura supporter on this site. But whateves *shrugs*
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Only part of the 4th division was dealing with Madara. They should be confident in themselves anyways, they can't afford to be worried about who they are facing, if they worry they wont be able to fight at their best, then the world ends, they need to put everything they have into this so they don't all die. There's bound to be some moment when they all feel all hope is lost though, that'll be after they realize they can't do anything to Juubi, then Naruto will save the day of course.
    The meteor strike, even after being countered, was felt by the entire army. Not to mention the sealed Juubi also wiped the floor with them. Point is, they shouldn't be acting cocky when they're still in the same position as before, after already putting everything in. At best, declaring themselves and then standing all together instead of actually being like ninjas and dealing a sneak attack (or attempting to you know, to seal Madara while he was focus on Naruto and co) and spreading out so that no single attack could target them all is just foolish.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I wonder if Naruto's new jutsu is "that jutsu." I want to be optimistic, but I know that it could be a completely random jutsu that Kishi thought up at the last moment. Anyway, I have to admit that I laughed when the Hachibi's attack failed against the Juubi; it was just funny how unbothered the Juubi was and how he flicked the Hachibi away.

About Obito's possible change of heart: do you wonder if it's gonna be something like the Zabuza and Haku thing?

Edit: The change of hearts thing reminds me alot of DBZ, then again I think Kishi said once he was influenced/a fan of Dragon Ball.
    Last edited by pwnswitchclik; 28th November 2012 at 7:21 PM.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Finaly "that jutsu". And love it how Shikamaru is the acting leader of platoon 4
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

What is this "that jutsu" you're all talking about. According to that translation correction it seems like at the end of the chapter Naruto was just referring to the presence of most of the shinobi alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's post like these that make me wonder why I still post in this thread. I feel like I'm the only true Sakura supporter on this site. But whateves *shrugs*
    Being one of the MAIN main characters, you would think Sakura would have a more glorifying role in the story other than supporting Naruto and sobbing over Sasuke. I know she's come a long way maturity-wise (not as much as Naruto though), but if it weren't for the whole kunoichi-are-usually-medical-nin thing and the fact that she trained under Tsunade, she wouldn't have any interesting skills and is therefore overshadowed as a ninja compared to other characters.

That being said, I don't hate her or anything. At least she still has more relevance than Tenten, but that's not saying much (I don't hate Tenten either though! haha).

I wonder if Naruto's new jutsu is "that jutsu." I want to be optimistic, but I know that it could be a completely random jutsu that Kishi thought up at the last moment. Anyway, I have to admit that I laughed when the Hachibi's attack failed against the Juubi; it was just funny how unbothered the Juubi was and how he flicked the Hachibi away.
    Mistranslation, apparently Naruto doesn't say he has a new Jutsu at all

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/22054384/20
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

- Arrival. Will the ASF finally show up?
    - Wow, Hachibi's Bomb looks really tiny. In the last chapter, it looked big.
    - Oh my god, it just flicked it away. Hahaha.
    - A tailed beast finally runs out of chakra. Make that two.
    - Everybody's worn out. Time to die?
    - I love pretty much anything Madara says.
    - Well, that grinds Naruto to a halt. Obito can make him Hokage and the world can keep turning under the giant eyeball of a zombie
    - What the hell.
    - Flying Hyuugas. Seriously, what? Is Ino saying the Byagukan was relevant just then?
    - Go away Karui. You unsurprisingly didn't do anything. Let me see Tenten.
    - YES. Everybody is here. Awesome, finally.
    - Ninja Alliance Jutsu? Interesting.

Good chapter. I'm really happy to see the entire cast back together. I'm excited to see what happens next. I don't think I would mind at all of the Ninja Alliance all helped defeat them instead of just Naruto.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Relooking at the last picture it appears Tenten made it in after all! Wonderful. Tenten might be overlooked as heck but I still enjoy her if only because her design is so darn cool. It would be so cruel if they killed Tenten off during this war. I wonder who will be killed if anyone now that they are in Madara's range. Better not be Ino now that she's walking along the lines of being a actually cool female Konoha ninja.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Relooking at the last picture it appears Tenten made it in after all! Wonderful. Tenten might be overlooked as heck but I still enjoy her if only because her design is so darn cool. It would be so cruel if they killed Tenten off during this war. I wonder who will be killed if anyone now that they are in Madara's range. Better not be Ino now that she's walking along the lines of being a actually cool female Konoha ninja.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Haha
    It just so happened that I found that picture before I saw Platinum talk about Tenten actually being in the final page. It just fit so well that I had to post it XD

Ohhh. Now I get it. Ino's jutsu deflected the Juubi's attack by shifting it. I don't know how I missed that before. Ino's really showing her worth in this War.

Lol Tenten will not be forgoten in this war! Great for posting that, man or girl. Sorry Not sure your gender but your great for circling Tenten.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Lol Tenten will not be forgoten in this war! Great for posting that, man or girl. Sorry Not sure your gender but your great for circling Tenten.
    Man or Girl? Shouldn't it be Man or Woman? XD I'm a guy just to clear that up

Actually, I found that image, I wasn't the one to initially do so ^^;

Man or Girl? Shouldn't it be Man or Woman? XD I'm a guy just to clear that up

Actually, I found that image, I wasn't the one to initially do so ^^;
    My bad. I type one thing but mean another XD Man or woman lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The meteor strike, even after being countered, was felt by the entire army. Not to mention the sealed Juubi also wiped the floor with them. Point is, they shouldn't be acting cocky when they're still in the same position as before, after already putting everything in. At best, declaring themselves and then standing all together instead of actually being like ninjas and dealing a sneak attack (or attempting to you know, to seal Madara while he was focus on Naruto and co) and spreading out so that no single attack could target them all is just foolish.
    We didn't see the entire Alliance reaction to the meteor I don't believe. Gedo also only dealt with one division, plus a bit of two others. While they may have not known stuff like this would happen, they knew they'd be fighting in a war and are expected to continue on strong till the very end, letting the enemy know your afraid is never good. Plus this is pretty typical for a story when the tide shifts in favor of the hero, everyone is confident and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    About Obito's possible change of heart: do you wonder if it's gonna be something like the Zabuza and Haku thing?

Edit: The change of hearts thing reminds me alot of DBZ, then again I think Kishi said once he was influenced/a fan of Dragon Ball.
    It's actually very very common for villains to have a change of heart to some degree, I see it in some form in pretty much every show/story.

Madara seems to be the only ninja in this manga with any common sense; I really liked his jab at Naruto's incompetence since it was right on the mark. Naruto should be able to handle things on his own, but he's still relying on his friends. That might have been a good thing in the past, but he's putting them all at risk right now.

Madara seems to be the only ninja in this manga with any common sense; I really liked his jab at Naruto's incompetence since it was right on the mark. Naruto should be able to handle things on his own, but he's still relying on his friends. That might have been a good thing in the past, but he's putting them all at risk right now.
    Naruto wasn't the one who told them to help out, they are all there on their own free will(Or Kishi is forcing them). Naruto has always tried to shoulder everything on himself, but this situation isn't about Naruto anymore, it's about survival, Naruto is going to need all the help he can get especially now considering Kurama needs a recharge. Obito and that aren't playing anymore, they don't need Kurama or Gyuki, Naruto and Killerbee can die for all they care now.

I see no reason for kishimoto to trick fans this way but......couldn't all these allied shinobi we're seeing just be Naruto's shadow clones? When kakashi and the others warned naruto about make a mass of clones, naruto never said he wouldn't do it. Plus he sensed everyone with his sage chakra, so he probably knows what they all look like.

I know it sounds far-fetched, but like obito mentioned, its odd they managed to hide 20,000 people in a forest and madara of all people didn't notice.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I see no reason for kishimoto to trick fans this way but......couldn't all these allied shinobi we're seeing just be Naruto's shadow clones? When kakashi and the others warned naruto about make a mass of clones, naruto never said he wouldn't do it. Plus he sensed everyone with his sage chakra, so he probably knows what they all look like.

I know it sounds far-fetched, but like obito mentioned, its odd they managed to hide 20,000 people in a forest and madara of all people didn't notice.
    Pretty sure Naruto doesn't know how to heal people... so that had to be the real Sakura. Also, he can't mind posses someone, so that had to be the real Ino

I hope the rest of the Alliance's part in this war doesn't just come down to "everybody use your strongest attack at the same time!!!". I guess sometimes that's useful, but it's always such a bore plot-wise for me... I want to see some strategy.

Page 844 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 744794834840841842843844845846847848854894944 ... LastLast