Page 855 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,375 of 25806

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Realy? I acualy liked the one with Uttakata or whatever his name was. the 3 tails arc was the worst for me tbh. Or the konoha history arc..
    I guess I just disliked the idea of having another jinchuriki around, especially one that was supposed to be dead. I'm all for the producers of the anime adding things to the show, but it's a whole other story when they start changing the story line so that it contradicts the manga just for the sake of fillers. I'm surprised Kishi allowed them to go through with it.

But yeah, this hiatus is killing me. I just want to see Naruto and Hinata in action now that they're essentially a couple.

Ah the anime fillers of Naruto. Sadly that is what killed the anime for me. That and the voice actors and even the music. Yes I find Naruto's music cliche and often annoying. Thank goodness I read the manga XD

I am also awaiting the hiatus to end. What will happen next? Who will die next? Who will betray who first? Will it be Madara or Obito? What will Naruto and Hinata's mutant babies look like? Half Hyuga and half Nine-Tailed fox? So many questions.

You know a little off topic but with all this history lessons we get from Naruto, when the series ends I wouldn't mind a few spinoff miniseries stories. They would not be long, just telling a few stories of the people in the Naruto universe. I would certainly enjoy arcs such as Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan's rise to power in the rain village, Sakura and the other Genin becoming Chunin during the time skip. Some more missions with Kakashi, Obito, Rin, and Minato, and Jiraiya with Tsunade and Orochimaru as a team. Ironically these could have all been fillers.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I guess I just disliked the idea of having another jinchuriki around, especially one that was supposed to be dead. I'm all for the producers of the anime adding things to the show, but it's a whole other story when they start changing the story line so that it contradicts the manga just for the sake of fillers.

I'm surprised Kishi allowed them to go through with it.

But yeah, this hiatus is killing me. I just want to see Naruto and Hinata in action now that they're essentially a couple.
    That bothered me aswell, but I did like the filler.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

NEJIIIIIII, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DIIIIIIIE!?!?!?!? T_T Dangit, he was one of my favorite characters too, and now that they've (almost) nerfed Zetsu...

Sai, it's up to you! DON'T DIE! >_<

Guys, I don't want to spoil anyone but, check this out:    Spoiler:- WARNING:

I'm getting goosepumps as to what's going to happen *bitesnails*

it's in spanish, though.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Guys, I don't want to spoil anyone but, check this out:    Spoiler:- WARNING:

I'm getting goosepumps as to what's going to happen *bitesnails*

it's in spanish, though.
    Fakes are often in spanish though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Searchman View Post
    NEJIIIIIII, WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DIIIIIIIE!?!?!?!? T_T Dangit, he was one of my favorite characters too, and now that they've (almost) nerfed Zetsu...

Sai, it's up to you! DON'T DIE! >_<
    Well several characters had to die to make this war seem more realistic. I was never really fond of Neji, but at least his death was dramatic and he'll leave behind a legacy since he was a genius and probably the most powerful member of the Hyuuga clan. Plus he died in battle in order to protect his friends. He'll be honored for that.

Something tells me that the entire ninja system will be dropped by the end of the manga. It's the closest thing to peace since ninja wouldn't fight each other, but that does leave the samurai. I could see there being a Part 3 of the manga that takes place many years after the war that deals with the samurai.
    Well several characters had to die to make this war seem more realistic. I was never really fond of Neji, but at least his death was dramatic and he'll leave behind a legacy since he was a genius and probably the most powerful member of the Hyuuga clan. Plus he died in battle in order to protect his friends. He'll be honored for that.
    Agreed! If you take a list and give a bit of thought to it, then it becomes apparent that most characters could die...

Naruto: Nope
    Sasuke: Nope
    Sakura: Nope
    Sai: Could happen, 'sacrifice out of friendship'? Definitely possible..
    Kakashi: Not yet, but definitely can happen
    Gai: Could happen
    Lee: Nope, because of Neji
    Neji: already dead
    Tenten: Nope, because of Neji, unless Kishi wants to go really dark on us
    Kiba: Could happen, not too important to anything..
    Shino: Could happen, not too important to anything..
    Hinata: Nope
    Shikamaru: Nope, his dad just died and he's needed to win this battle
    Ino: Nope, due to her daddy dieing, unless Kishi wants to go really dark on us, again..
    Choji: Nope, his character represents hope too much
    Chouza: Could happen, his mates are dead already.
    Hiyashi: Probably won't die..
    Yamato: Is he dead? I thought he was..
    Tsunade: Could definitely die by the end of this, I mean she's split in two already..

Gaara: Nope
    Temari: Could die, but more likely to just get really hurt.
    Kankuro: Could die, to save his brother, he definitely would.

A: Could die, but I'd think that Oonoki is far more likely to go first.
    Bee: Could die, I think we all kinda see him giving himself to save Naruto at one point if it need be.
    C: Could die, but I don't see it happening
    Darui: Could die, but unlikely
    Omoi: Could die to save Karui
    Karui: Could die, but unlikely
    Samui: Already sucked into a pot

We don't know enough characters from mist and rock to account for them. I don't see Mei dieing, Oonoki I see, I don't see the last Swordsman dieing, and I don't see Ki/Kuro/Akatsuchi dieing, well, Kitsuchi perhaps.. and Ao already died.. -.-

Leaving a massive list of:
    - Konoha: Kakashi, Sai, Gai, Kiba, Shino, Chouza, Tsunade and Yamato?
    - Suna: Temari, Kankuro
    - Iwa: Oonoki, Kitsuchi
    - Kumo: A, Bee, Omoi are my likely suspects if things get down and gritty.
    - Kiri: No more, because we only barely know three of their characters: Mei, Fishboy, and Ao..

That's 15 more characters that could die for one reason or another.. Of course we won't have all of them. We can't have both A and Bee die for instance, well, we could and Darui would become Raikage next, but still.. I doubt we will see Kiba or Shino die, but they're just as important as Neji was, so nothing is really stopping them from dieing other then being in the same team as Hinata and that would be another close 'strike' to her..

Even more realistically, I could see these dead by the end of the war:
    - Oonoki, Tsunade, A, Sai, Chouza, Kankuro, Kitsuchi, and perhaps Kakashi and/or Gai, depending on what happens with Obito. Oh, if Yamato isn't dead yet, he stays alive.

The old-garde of the Kage's is swapped out, and the new kage's will be:
    - Konoha: Kakashi/Naruto
    - Suna: Gaara
    - Kumo: Darui
    - Iwa: Kurotsuchi
    - Kiri: Mei
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

When's the next chapter? This lack of news will be the death of me :P

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    When's the next chapter? This lack of news will be the death of me :P
    Probably tomorrow. We did wait the two weeks like we were told so the chapter should be up tomorrow.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I was hoping we'd see Sasuke some more.. only to go back to Naruto.

It was an extremely troll-like start to the chapter. Think We get to see something happening elsewhere and then lolnope.

Go. Away. Sasuke. Just do us all a favor and jump off a cliff. Take your friends and creepy pedo Snake-guy with you while you're at it.

Nine-tails army. Pretty awesome.

I enjoyed this weeks new chapter. Maybe because I've missed Naruto so much. But I enjoyed seeing everybody get a Nine-Tails power up. Is it cheap? Kinda very much so, but hey look at all the main players that have plot armor already. I think it's fair...sort of. Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji continue to impress me. If this war has done nothing else it made these three into well developed young ninjas. I see all of them going for Jonin easily if they survive. Even Hinata got to do something cool with her little power up. And Lee's manly tears for Neji was great. It was a good chapter for me, but mainly because I missed Naruto so much. Ino-Shika-Cho rule the world.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I thought it was Gai crying over Neji XD

Good chapter. Love how Orochimaru noted that Sasuke was bothered by the chakara. It means that he knows he is severly underpowered. No one likes a sore loser. Hinata for the awesome award this week. Come on Sakura, just becuase you don't have a clan doesn't mean you can't do anything. Redeem youself.

I knew LeexNeji was supposed to happen =p. To bad he died......

Where the hell are the kages. Tsunade should have healed them and died by now.

Was excited to see Sasuke and gang in Konoha and was wondering what they were gonna do, then it cut back to the war. Gotta say, the plan was predictable but not really impressive tactically. Still, nice to see Shikamaru and Ino get a little more development. Shame the ending was wasted with more talking. Alright chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Poor Lee, Glad emosuke and pedosnakes bit wasn't that long.

Pretty cool to see naruto powering everyone up.

I wonder what Sasuke was looking at and thinking about. The moon...?

Konohagakure, most certainly.

Who's left in the village to protect it? The only character I can think of is Kurenai Yuuhi. She's still pregnant though, right?

With Sasuke being disturbed by Naruto's chakra, I'm betting Orochimaru is just gonna pour some gasoline into Sasuke's fire, driving the thing into the battle of the Fated Two. Just a possibility.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team

Am I the only one here that wants to see Sasuke? This fight has been dragging on since like January of 2012.

This weeks chapter was good. I wish we saw more Sasuke, I really want to see who they are heading too.Am I the only who noticed how much more the side characters have been doing for the war compared to what Sakura a "main" character has done?

I was so excited when I saw Sasuke and the others in Konoha, only for the scene to change back to Naruto and the others. Aside from the development of the new strategy and some more flashbacks to what the HQ told Shikamaru and Ino, I thought it was another one of those chapters where almost nothing happens to advance the plot. It's like Kishi took one step forward but two steps back.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Am I the only one here that wants to see Sasuke? This fight has been dragging on since like January of 2012.
    No. I want to as well. I kinda hoped it was a Sasuke chapter, but it wasn't. Oh well. Kishi always does this with Sasuke. We'll get little teases until one thing finishes and then we get full Sasuke.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Page 855 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 755805845851852853854855856857858859865905955 ... LastLast