Page 856 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 756806846852853854855856857858859860866906956 ... LastLast
Results 21,376 to 21,400 of 27154

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

- Hmm. Pop art cover is interesting.
    - Whoa. Konoha has rebuilt fast. It's only been two days since the war began.
    - Oh, ugh, it's Sasuke.
    - I like Sakura's samurai ensemble.
    - Somehow the Taka gang all reached Konoha within a matter of hours, despite starting in the Land of Lightning.
    - So they're looking for a person, not a thing. Curious.
    - Oh. So they can just sense Naruto? Meh
    - C's going to die.
    - Now he's literally handing out chakra. Semi-broken.
    - The final plan turns out to only rely on Ino-Shika-Cho. Kind of weak, and it will probably only glorify Shikamaru more.
    - Hahaha, Shikaku.
    - Ino owns.
    - Poor Lee.

Good chapter, I guess. It has a nice message despite the consequences. Still wondering what Orochimaru is taking them to see.

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Konohagakure, most certainly.

Who's left in the village to protect it? The only character I can think of is Kurenai Yuuhi. She's still pregnant though, right?
    No, pretty sure she gave birth before the war arc. I don't think Sasuke is going to attack Konoha though, and I think they're there mostly for the thing they're searching for as well as Karin getting looped in.
    Last edited by Shneak; 16th January 2013 at 9:57 PM.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    This weeks chapter was good. I wish we saw more Sasuke, I really want to see who they are heading too.Am I the only who noticed how much more the side characters have been doing for the war compared to what Sakura a "main" character has done?
    I've been looking at it like this... Hinata was the first to have an inner speech during that whole "The reserves will show up". So what happens, her inner speech happens first, but not on romantic terms. Today's chapter was the Ino-Shika-Cho chapter as they were the next one's to get focus. I believe Lee and Sai had a conversation next, so I assume they'll be having the focus in the next chapter. Since Sakura had the last speech and biggest of them all since she is the main heroin, she'll be getting her focus later on down the stretch.

Besides, the side characters need to get their focus sooner or later, especially if this whole thing is gonna be coming to an end within the next few years I assume
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I've been looking at it like this... Hinata was the first to have an inner speech during that whole "The reserves will show up". So what happens, her inner speech happens first, but not on romantic terms. Today's chapter was the Ino-Shika-Cho chapter as they were the next one's to get focus. I believe Lee and Sai had a conversation next, so I assume they'll be having the focus in the next chapter. Since Sakura had the last speech and biggest of them all since she is the main heroin, she'll be getting her focus later on down the stretch.

Besides, the side characters need to get their focus sooner or later, especially if this whole thing is gonna be coming to an end within the next few years I assume
    Yeah that's one way to look at it, but I do see what he's saying. I mean even Tenten appeared in this chapter, yet I don't think we got a glimpse of Sakura. Maybe I missed her though when Naruto went out handing everyone some of his chakra. Honestly I sometimes forgets she's there until I see one of those reaction shots where everyone is like OMG and there she is. I guess it's just weird she hasn't been saying much, despite Naruto fighting so hard and the intensity of the battle. But I'm sure her time will come :P

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I find it funny that Sakura appeared on the colored cover page despite not being important to the plot these days. She used to be part of the "trio" a long time ago, but she doesn't seem to belong anymore. I'd rather just see Naruto and Sasuke on the covers since they're the two most important characters in Part 2. I hope the cover page is a sign that Kishi has something planned for Sakura (besides death), but I wouldn't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I hope the cover page is a sign that Kishi has something planned for Sakura (besides death), but I wouldn't count on it.
    LOL. This shouldn't be that funny because it's so true.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I find it funny that Sakura appeared on the colored cover page despite not being important to the plot these days. She used to be part of the "trio" a long time ago, but she doesn't seem to belong anymore. I'd rather just see Naruto and Sasuke on the covers since they're the two most important characters in Part 2. I hope the cover page is a sign that Kishi has something planned for Sakura (besides death), but I wouldn't count on it.
    Sakura might do something cool if she gets a taste of Fox Chakra like the others. But other then that, Sakura's time feels over for now. I can see her playing a role in the next Naruto and Sasuke meeting but that is it. I think she's done battle wise.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    With Sasuke being disturbed by Naruto's chakra, I'm betting Orochimaru is just gonna pour some gasoline into Sasuke's fire, driving the thing into the battle of the Fated Two. Just a possibility.
    Naruto's chakra? I was under the idea it was the Juubi's chakra they were feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Am I the only one here that wants to see Sasuke? This fight has been dragging on since like January of 2012.
    Naruto has been fighting Obito for over a year, so no, you're not the only one. Cause no matter what one's feelings are for him, they can't deny that the plot really moves when it's focus on Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Naruto's chakra? I was under the idea it was the Juubi's chakra they were feeling.
    At first, I thought it was the Juubi too until they outright say what it was. Orochimaru states that they all feel the chakra and that it must be particularly annoying for Sasuke since it's Naruto's chakra.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Naruto was receiving Kurama's chakra and turning it into his own (that's what Sasuke and co. were sensing) to distribute it to his comrades.

Edit: Ninja'd.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    At first, I thought it was the Juubi too until they outright say what it was. Orochimaru states that they all feel the chakra and that it must be particularly annoying for Sasuke since it's Naruto's chakra.
    Checking another translation, appears I was mistaken.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well the cover clearly labeled her as the heroin so it's obvious that he still has got stuff planned for her :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I know I'm getting tired of this battle when the part of this chapter that surprised me most was how much Konoha has rebuilt considering a good chunk of the village has been involved in the war.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Sakura might do something cool if she gets a taste of Fox Chakra like the others.
    Speaking of which, I thought it was cheap how suddenly Naruto's going to distribute Kurama's chakra to the others. Like, I'm all for teamwork, but this makes the other ninja seem weak since they have to rely on Naruto and Kurama. Also, while this was supposed to give us hope that the Alliance will be able to stop the Juubi, it actually hasn't really changed my view of things. Madara and the Juubi still seem unstoppable.

Speaking of which, I thought it was cheap how suddenly Naruto's going to distribute Kurama's chakra to the others. Like, I'm all for teamwork, but this makes the other ninja seem weak since they have to rely on Naruto and Kurama. Also, while this was supposed to give us hope that the Alliance will be able to stop the Juubi, it actually hasn't really changed my view of things. Madara and the Juubi still seem unstoppable.
    Plus the Kyuubi's chakra should be like poison to them all, considering what we know about it. But they tried to explain that by having Naruto suddenly know how to convert the Kyuubi's chakra into his own so I guess it was okay then. But yeah it does seem like too much, it's like he's using them all as a subsitute for his Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Enjoyed the chapter. I expected Kurama's chakra would be used for the Alliance, so I wasn't really surprised by it, but still enjoyed it.

I enjoyed Shikaku's and Inochi's last words to their children. Oh and, another mystery to the list, what's inside the box, it shall be what saves or ends the world.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well the cover clearly labeled her as the heroin so it's obvious that he still has got stuff planned for her :P
    Yeah, fan service.

Plus the Kyuubi's chakra should be like poison to them all, considering what we know about it. But they tried to explain that by having Naruto suddenly know how to convert the Kyuubi's chakra into his own so I guess it was okay then. But yeah it does seem like too much, it's like he's using them all as a subsitute for his Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.
    Kishi has a lot of explaining to do, because right now this seems like another plot hole. :x

Oh and I just realized that Sasuke and the others were sensing Naruto's/Kurama's chakra. I guess the first translation made a mistake, because it implied that it was the Juubi's chakra that they were sensing. Speaking of which, where's my favorite sensor ninja (Karin)?

LOL

Sasuke left Konoha because of Oro, now he's back because of the same guy

Welcome home Sasuke-Kun

RADIANT BLAZE ~

I'm sure Kishi hopes fans don't pay as much attention to all the technical stuff like this so he can get away with stuff like this. Even if it does go against the Naruto world we all know.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    LOL

Sasuke left Konoha because of Oro, now he's back because of the same guy

Welcome home Sasuke-Kun
    Oh the irony, but I love this. It's neat to see Orochimaru and Sasuke in Konoha; the place they both wanted to destroy at one point.

I'm starting to think that they're going to speak with Homura and Koharu since they know all about the Uchiha massacre and they're still in Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm sure Kishi hopes fans don't pay as much attention to all the technical stuff like this so he can get away with stuff like this. Even if it does go against the Naruto world we all know.
    Yeah you're probably right, but he knew enough that he made Naruto convert the chakra into his own so it wouldn't harm them. I just thought it was overdone with him powering everyone up like that. Especially since Kurama was supposedly low on chakra and had to recouperate and now he's just sharing it with everyone. But we'll see what happens from here.

I'm starting to think that they're going to speak with Homura and Koharu since they know all about the Uchiha massacre and they're still in Konoha.
    You know, I hadn't thought of that before but that would be interesting. Sasuke did say he wanted to kill the elders, but I thought they were looking for something.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Wait, its poison? o.O I don't remember that...

I thought it was just an insane amount of chakra that had an evil tint to it...do you have a reference for this? I'm having a naruto memory lapse if I'm forgetting something important. @.@
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Wait, its poison? o.O I don't remember that...

I thought it was just an insane amount of chakra that had an evil tint to it...do you have a reference for this? I'm having a naruto memory lapse if I'm forgetting something important. @.@
    I don't have a specific link or anything but it's something like that. It's the reason that a Jinchuuriki has to be made from birth and not just injected with a beast during later years in life, because the chakra would kill them. And it's been shown before that it's chakra isn't like normal chakra, Sakura found that out first hand. That's why Naruto went through the trouble of converting Kurama's chakra to his own so that he could pass it to the others safely.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I don't have a specific link or anything but it's something like that. It's the reason that a Jinchuuriki has to be made from birth and not just injected with a beast during later years in life, because the chakra would kill them. And it's been shown before that it's chakra isn't like normal chakra, Sakura found that out first hand. That's why Naruto went through the trouble of converting Kurama's chakra to his own so that he could pass it to the others safely.
    If the first part is true, then fair enough.

Though was it possibly because the beast wills it so? I'm not gonna doubt their power, and I wouldn't be surprised if they could will it to be different.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    If the first part is true, then fair enough.

Though was it possibly because the beast wills it so? I'm not gonna doubt their power, and I wouldn't be surprised if they could will it to be different.
    Honestly I don't know about that and that would seem kinda even more convenient than the current way they did it. At least with Naruto changing the chakra to his own it required some type of skill.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Honestly I don't know about that and that would seem kinda even more convenient than the current way they did it. At least with Naruto changing the chakra to his own it required some type of skill.
    A convenient reason is better then no reason :P
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Page 856 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 756806846852853854855856857858859860866906956 ... LastLast