Page 879 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast
Results 21,951 to 21,975 of 26282

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Too late, I was gonna post this ages ago, but Ino never got over Sasuke

Spoiler:- My one many army streak continues:
    There's also a scene when Danzo announces that Sasuke is free to be killed that Ino cries as well. I know Ino still harbor feelings for Sasuke, but at the very least her entire existence doesn't revolve around making him her boyfriend anymore. Ino did break away from that, but of course she still has feelings for Sasuke. To actually want her to fully break away from that is simply asking to much. This is Naruto after all, females don't get written well here.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

- It's not a game, Sasuke. Hashi and Itachi both suffered. No need to get superior.
    - Hashi's pouting face. Haha
    - "Oh, right, you were Danzo's best friend... I kind of killed him." Hiruzen seems unsurprised.
    - You're still not a good candidate, Orochi.
    - Wow, that's an actually good emotional spread.
    - Well, that's that. It only took a few years.
    - Orochi looks like he's planning something else again.
    - Lol. Suigetsu.
    - KARIN! Better late than never.
    - Girl has no dignity.
    - Then again, Orochi has a point.
    - Is Karin in prison clothing? Haha.
    - I would not trust bringing Orochi to the battlefield just because he wants to watch Sasuke.
    - Goddamn. That's epic.
    - ANOTHER BREAKKKK. I swear, double issue better mean two chapters.

That was a really good chapter.

I kind of agree that Sasuke turned too quickly, but it's understandable that he's changed his mind. It also makes him instantly more likeable.

Man, what a rag-tag group. Suigetsu's right. 4 superhuman zombies, 3 monsters, and 2 idiots. I never would have expected these people to fight alongside each other.

Since the Flying Thunder God is apparently not happening, I'm predicting that this group will come across the Kage battlefield. Tsunade will be dead, but Orochi will revive her in an extra Zetsu. Zombie Tsunade is an unlimited chakra supply and the Kage would instantly get their supply replenished.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

I honestly don't care that Karin didn't get over Sasuke. I mean it's Karin. She never interested me to begin with so even if she never developed I wouldn't care. On another note, does Madara know about Sasuke? Would knowing Sasuke is an Uchiha change Madara's tactics because Sasuke has broken the Tsukuyomi before so I wonder if the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be any different.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Madara shouldn't know about Sasuke since he was only recently resurrected and I don't think Obito has mentioned Sasuke to him. Also, I'm going to assume that the Infinite Tsukuyomi isn't like the normal version (hence the infinite part), so even Sasuke shouldn't be able to escape it.

Sasuke's apparent return to the good side is great. Maybe he will be like he was in the past. To be honest does anyone think that Obito has surpassed Minato at this point or if Madara surpassed Hashirama?

6. Default

OMG so many feels, Sasuke has returned to the side of justice and righteousness.

Will it last?

Will Konoha and the Shinobi world forgive and forget?

Will Karin consumate her love for Sasuke?

Tune in next week for a new chapter of "Sasuke" Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I honestly don't care that Karin didn't get over Sasuke. I mean it's Karin. She never interested me to begin with so even if she never developed I wouldn't care. On another note, does Madara know about Sasuke? Would knowing Sasuke is an Uchiha change Madara's tactics because Sasuke has broken the Tsukuyomi before so I wonder if the Infinite Tsukuyomi would be any different.
    I'm honestly not surprised by Karin not getting over Sasuke. Karin is kind of like another version of Harley Quinn, a psychotic villian that works under The Joker. If you think about it like that, it just further cements the idea that Sasuke and Naruto are the Batman and Joker duo. I doubt that this was intentionally done, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    There's also a scene when Danzo announces that Sasuke is free to be killed that Ino cries as well. I know Ino still harbor feelings for Sasuke, but at the very least her entire existence doesn't revolve around making him her boyfriend anymore. Ino did break away from that, but of course she still has feelings for Sasuke. To actually want her to fully break away from that is simply asking to much. This is Naruto after all, females don't get written well here.
    You can't really say that Platinum...Ino barely appears enough for us to even get a good read on her :P

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Sasuke's apparent return to the good side is great. Maybe he will be like he was in the past. To be honest does anyone think that Obito has surpassed Minato at this point or if Madara surpassed Hashirama?
    You mean a jerk...because that's what he was in the past. Anything else would be OOC for him, people don't change that drastically that quickly. This s**t just happened in the span of 1-2 days manga time
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

You can't really say that Platinum...Ino barely appears enough for us to even get a good read on her :P

You mean a jerk...because that's what he was in the past. Anything else would be OOC for him, people don't change that drastically that quickly. This s**t just happened in the span of 1-2 days manga time
    Um, yeah I can. She hardly appears, I agree with that, but when she does appear it's pretty clear what she's doing and why she's doing it. I don't think you know what I'm trying to say about Ino and maybe I'm not wording it right. What I'm saying about the character is she's not just a Sasuke groupie anymore. I never said she was over him, because clearly she's not, but it's not the only reason she exist anymore like in part 1, that was all she was there for. A majority of Ino's panel time has nothing to do with Sasuke, in part 2. Yeah, Kishi will throw a little hint in that she still likes him from time to time, but it's not her sole reason for existing anymore. The Asuma fight and the fight with the Gold and Silver brothers, I forgot Ino was a Sasuke groupie. I'm not saying Ino's a wonderfully written character, but whenever she's not written as a Sasuke drooler, I find her far more likeable and enjoyable from the few scenes she gets and I would hate to see her going back to part 1 Ino again. That's all I'm saying.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I don't see how in anyway possible that this was a better way... Your telling me history lessons prevent wars?
    Huh? No. Sasuke didn't change simply because of the history lesson; he changed more due to Itachi and his actions, which started when Itachi finally told him the truth. It makes much more sense that Sasuke would be changed by Itachi's actions, given the amount of devotion he had for his older brother, then to be changed by Naruto's actions.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Huh? No. Sasuke didn't change simply because of the history lesson; he changed more due to Itachi and his actions, which started when Itachi finally told him the truth. It makes much more sense that Sasuke would be changed by Itachi's actions, given the amount of devotion he had for his older brother, then to be changed by Naruto's actions.
    Yeah, Itachi's the real hero here. It was his last words to Sasuke that convinced him to seek out the truth and that in turn helped Sasuke make his decision. I'm not a crazy Itachi fan like those that lurk around NF, but I do think Itachi made all the difference and he really redeemed himself not only by ending Edo Tensei but by making Sasuke question himself.

Anyway, is there a chapter next week or is WSJ going on break for Golden Week?

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    What precipitated Sasuke's desire to fight for the sake of Konoha was his desire to protect the city/village Itachi loved so much and gave his life to protect.

Sasuke choice here was great, but if Naruto and/or Team 7 wasn't going to play a role in his inevitable change, then a decent chunk of story is kinda wasted..

Naruto and Sakura spent a long time attempting to reach him, and he implication for years was that their bond would ultimately set things straight. Even Itachi said that much in this very war arc. That "The one who can change you is no longer me" before he left to the afterlife again.

Now he's back, but that supposed bond has almost nothing to do with his decision...
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 12th April 2013 at 1:21 AM.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Just read the latest chapter. So happy. Might cry.
    Userbar by Master

I always lied telling you to forgive me.
    I kept on pushing you away from me...
    I didn't want to involve you...
    But now I think...
    ...That maybe, *you* could've been the one to change our father, mother...and the Uchiha...
    If only I had faced you from the start, and talked to you from the same point of view...
    But I failed,
    And now even if I tell you all this won't it won't reach you.
    Thats why I will only tell you a part of the truth.
    Even if you never forgive me...
    ...No matter what you do from now on...
    I will always love you.
    Anyways, GG Madara and Obito! It's been fun! ^.^
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Yeah, Itachi's the real hero here. It was his last words to Sasuke that convinced him to seek out the truth and that in turn helped Sasuke make his decision. I'm not a crazy Itachi fan like those that lurk around NF, but I do think Itachi made all the difference and he really redeemed himself not only by ending Edo Tensei but by making Sasuke question himself.

Anyway, is there a chapter next week or is WSJ going on break for Golden Week?
    No chapter next week (crud) and possibly the week after assuming that week is being used as the Golden Week week break (double crud if it is).

Always on those awesome moments there is a break :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I'm not buying Sasuke's "change of heart"... Rome wasn't built in a day and neither do peoples views shift within that span.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm not buying Sasuke's "change of heart"... Rome wasn't built in a day and neither do peoples views shift within that span.
    I really don't think it was sudden. Itachi made Sasuke realize that he had to get both sides of the story before making up his mind instead of just blindly hating Konoha. It was foretold like 30 chapters ago that he would get the chance to see things from another perspective and it happened. I think some people just dislike Sasuke and aren't willing to give him credit when he does something right.

And by the way, Nagato changed his mind in an instant after speaking with Naruto and went from hating Konoha because they killed his parents, to actually helping revive its citizens. So if he could change I don't see why Sasuke can't.

Well it wasn't necessarily that sudden, he's a character that's been constantly changing his views since the beginning. Avenger, comrade, avenger, evil, psycopath, avenger again. Nothing really surprises me with him anymore. Again, I don't think it was that sudden since he's been stewing over this truth about Itachi and then Itachi's own words for quite a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I really don't think it was sudden. Itachi made Sasuke realize that he had to get both sides of the story before making up his mind instead of just blindly hating Konoha. It was foretold like 30 chapters ago that he would get the chance to see things from another perspective and it happened. I think some people just dislike Sasuke and aren't willing to give him credit when he does something right.

And by the way, Nagato changed his mind in an instant after speaking with Naruto and went from hating Konoha because they killed his parents, to actually helping revive its citizens. So if he could change I don't see why Sasuke can't.
    Pretty much this. I mean, I don't consider myself that big a fan of Sasuke either, but I can still acknowledge that this wasn't some split second decision on a whim, it's not how Sasuke thinks. And you're right about Nagato's heel turn being much more drastic. He went from despising the leaf, cursing and even killing his own teacher in cold blood, to helping Naruto because of what he said. Then there's the 4th Kazekage, so yeah Sasuke hardly seems that ridiculous when we compare to other characters that have changed their ways.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Just think of it like this: Sasuke isn't doing this because it's the right thing to do, he's doing it for Itachi. That's pretty much the same reasons behind most of Sasuke's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Well it wasn't necessarily that sudden, he's a character that's been constantly changing his views since the beginning. Avenger, comrade, avenger, evil, psycopath, avenger again. Nothing really surprises me with him anymore. Again, I don't think it was that sudden since he's been stewing over this truth about Itachi and then Itachi's own words for quite a while now.
    Nope, it was sudden, last time we saw him before Itachi's return he was talking about how he'd destroy Naruto and the village. Then even during his meeting with Itachi, he still stated he'd destroy the Leaf. You and Ciccone are looking at it wrong anyway, sure it took place over thirty chapters, but by manga timing, it's been exactly only a day or two :/

Nope, it was sudden, last time we saw him before Itachi's return he was talking about how he'd destroy Naruto and the village. Then even during his meeting with Itachi, he still stated he'd destroy the Leaf. You and Ciccone are looking at it wrong anyway, sure it took place over thirty chapters, but by manga timing, it's been exactly only a day or two :/
    And that matters because? Our opinions can't be wrong. Besides if you wanna apply it to real life, people can make decisions in a day lol. But I don't think it was that sudden, since we've been expecting a Sasuke change for a while.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It was really Hashirama that pushed Sasuke to fighting for the Leaf and not against. I mean, it's obviously all for Itachi's sake, but Sasuke and Hashirama being in similar predicaments completed the transition.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

And once Itachi showed him what happen, Sasuke begun to reconsider his choice. Thus the reason he decided to speak with the Kages in the first place, and thus the reason when Suigetsu brought up the idea of destroy Konoha, Sasuke chose otherwise.

Page 879 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast