Page 945 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8458959359419429439449459469479489499559951045 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,625 of 26200

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I agree with Lorde, I believe Kurama would win. I think he's the strongest of the Bijuu and he's the smartest as well. He'd find a way to defeat him.

Minato could win if he seals Kurama XD but without sealing I say Kurama. Regular Minato's clearly outdated now, which is probably one of the reasons Kishi gave him a copy Kyuubi clone chakra like Naruto's just to keep him relevant and to be able to keep up with everyone. His teleporting jutsu was legendary back in the day and to your average ninjas, but the main players of today are freaks with Bijuus and numerous Sharingan upgrades, and since his Rasengan was suppose to be unfinished compared to Naruto's, he really needed a upgrade when he came back as a zombie. Minato is still legendary, but with all the upgrades and power levels going on I feel like retro Minato aka regular Minato can't keep up with the times. Kurama is also the most powerful of the tailed beast and is still a big deal today even if half of it is through Naruto.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    True, but like I alluded to, they're is a world of difference between fighting a few insignificant ninjas and the 9 strongest things on the planet at once.
    Not so much at this point. Since Part Two began, it's been constantly shown that a single strong ninja was capable of matching and defeating a Bijuu, with the Kyuubi being a possible exception(being the only one who was defeated by those with specific counters to it). The Yondaime Kazekage took on the Ichibi, Deidara took down the Sanbi, Hidan took down the Nibi, Kakashi and Gai took on several at once, and the Sandaime Raikage took down the Hachibi. The Bijuus are basically equivalent to a S-rank ninja, and Madara already proved he could take down five S-rank ninjas at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I think Kurama would win. Supposedly Bijuu lack intellect when they're in the wild and without a host, but Kurama has shown craftiness and I think he would out-wit Minato and overpower him too. Minato was hyped before, but I don't see him as an all-powerful figure anymore.
    That was shown to be false though, as several of the Bijuus were shown possessing intelligence and they were clearly created with a human-like mind by the Rikudou Sennin.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Oh yeah, I forgot Minato had a sealing jutsu. Well, I guess that evens things out. But, I agree with you TsukiMirage, if faced with a powerful opponent they can be taken down. I like Hidan, but I'm still surprised he defeated Nibi.

i think u guys are underestimating minato too much he was able to beat/draw with kurama when he was distracted with other things (obito and the village) he can teleport kurama's tbb away and has the frogs to help out

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by tak310 View Post
    i think u guys are underestimating minato too much he was able to beat/draw with kurama when he was distracted with other things (obito and the village) he can teleport kurama's tbb away and has the frogs to help out
    Tbh he only sealed Kurama not straightup beat him. Teleporting his moves don't mean much when his stamina isn't as high as Kurama's and doesn't have a Sharingan to keep Kurama down. The frogs are pretty weak when facing the stronger foes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Tbh he only sealed Kurama not straightup beat him. Teleporting his moves don't mean much when his stamina isn't as high as Kurama's and doesn't have a Sharingan to keep Kurama down. The frogs are pretty weak when facing the stronger foes as well.
    Basically. Kurama never truly lost to Minato; he was just sealed. I don't think Minato's teleportation techniques would be all-that useful in a real battle against Kurama anyway. He could teleport Kurama's attacks, but he wouldn't be able to inflict much damage on Kurama in my opinion.

We all know who's the strongest in the Uzumaki family and it's not Minato. It's not even Naruto. It's Kushina! Madara's lucky she didn't get Edo Tensei'd. Ain't nobody gonna tangle with the Bloody Red Habanero! She'd squash all in her path like tomatoes XD

Being serious now, J Ken brought up the frog being weak against stronger foes. Sadly I'm forced to agree in part 2 anyway. In part 1, the summoned beast were game changers. Naruto wouldn't have stood a chance against fully transformed Gaara without Gamabunta, and when Tsunade, Jirayia, and Orochimaru all summoned their beast to fight, that was pretty cool as well. In part 2, summons like many other things not Uchiha, have fallen. Gamabunta and his toads were a little helpful for Naruto during his fight with Pain, but one attack from Pain took them all out. It's a little depressing, I loved when characters summoned the big beast to help fight, and their interactions with their summoners is always worth a good laugh. At least Gamakichi got to be used fairly well with Naruto recently.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    sealed=beat in naruto, his stamina/chakra is high he was able to teleport kurama and was stated that minato needed alot of chakra to teleport him away, hashirama proved that you dont need sharingan to keep kurama down. gamabunta is powerful he fought against kurama and shukaku plus nagato's summoning.

all minato needs to do is tag kurama and send his tbb back at him using his teleportation.

pokemon is a kids anime do not expect an amazing story, if you do not fall into the shows demographic dont complain about it

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    We all know who's the strongest in the Uzumaki family and it's not Minato. It's not even Naruto. It's Kushina! Madara's lucky she didn't get Edo Tensei'd. Ain't nobody gonna tangle with the Bloody Red Habanero! She'd squash all in her path like tomatoes XD
    Nah, it's Karin Nagato.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Mmm. A Uzumaki with numerous sealing techniques (everything Minato showed according to canon), a massive amount of chakra, and unique chakra chains that can be used as weapons against even a Bijuu... Yeah, I can definitely agree with the idea that Kushina was stronger then both her husband and son.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Well, she did survive when Kurama was extracted from her, so I wouldn't be surprised about how powerful she was. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, she did survive when Kurama was extracted from her, so I wouldn't be surprised about how powerful she was. :/
    She also gave child birth and got stabbed by Kurama in the same night and not die instantly. She would eventually die in the end but wow was she tough. Endurance wise I'd rank her at the top of females in the Naruto universe.

Shneak mentioned Nagato. Without his Uchiha implants aka Rinnegan, I wonder how powerful Nagato would be without them?

Shneak mentioned Nagato. Without his Uchiha implants aka Rinnegan, I wonder how powerful Nagato would be without them?
    If Jiraiya had still trained him, he probably would've ended up being pretty powerful. I remember Jiraiya mentioning that Nagato had mastered all six chakra natures, but that was only possible because he had the Rinnegan so his ninjutsu skills wouldn't have been as powerful without the Rinnegan.

probably jonin level lol how far that even goes now

the real question is how powerful naruto would be without kurama?

the real question is how powerful naruto would be without kurama?
    Probably as powerful as he was when he had just mastered Sage Mode imo. He was strong back then when he wasn't relying on Kurama's chakra anymore and I really wanted to see more of that Sage Mode because it seemed like the best power up that Naruto ever received. Too bad about the lack of jutsu diversity.

Probably as powerful as he was when he had just mastered Sage Mode imo. He was strong back then when he wasn't relying on Kurama's chakra anymore and I really wanted to see more of that Sage Mode because it seemed like the best power up that Naruto ever received. Too bad about the lack of jutsu diversity.
    i never found sage naruto to be powerful, he lost to pain before kurama stepped in and naruto's sage clone wouldve lost against the edo raikage if it wasnt for the eight tails and the rubber guy helping him out and the raikage not being at his true strength

i never found sage naruto to be powerful, he lost to pain before kurama stepped in and naruto's sage clone wouldve lost against the edo raikage if it wasnt for the eight tails and the rubber guy helping him out and the raikage not being at his true strength
    Naruto managed to take down multiple Pains with Sage Mode though, something he wouldn't have done without Sage Mode training. If Naruto and Nagato had fought - Naruto without Kurama's chakra and Nagato without Rinnegan - I think Naruto would've won hands down.

Naruto couldn't beat Nagato even without the rinnegan

the only reason Naruto is strong is because he used a bunch of clones to train. That's something he wouldn't be able to do without kurama's extra chakra. I'm sure without kurama Naruto would be no better than Iruka. He would of never got Jiraiya's training because he wouldnt need to defend himself against akatsuki.

Naruto without Kyuubi would be Sage Mode level basically. I don't know why some people only think he's strong because of Kyuubi, when he's won fights without Kurama's "interference" As Lorde said, he beat all the Pains minus the Yahiko one and they did it that way to drag out the fight so we get the drama of Hinata getting stabbed, Kyuubi coming out and Naruto meeting Minato plot. I fail to see how Pain beat Naruto, because Naruto never lost consciousness and Pain never dragged him off to his lair to extract the Biju, instead he waste time with long winded villain speeches about justice, allowing Hinata to come in get stabbed and move the plot along. I'm actually glad Naruto gets help for big fights because he'd look like a mary sue beating all these godlike villains by himself. It's why I don't find characters like Madara at all enjoyable when they can do pretty much everything with no weakness, so you just know the characters are going to pull BS to win.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 16th December 2013 at 1:31 AM.

Naruto without Kyuubi would be Sage Mode level basically. I don't know why some people only think he's strong because of Kyuubi, when he's won fights without Kurama's "interference" As Lorde said, he beat all the Pains minus the Yahiko one and they did it that way to drag out the fight so we get the drama of Hinata getting stabbed, Kyuubi coming out and Naruto meeting Minato plot. I fail to see how Pain beat Naruto, because Naruto never lost consciousness and Pain never dragged him off to his lair to extract the Biju, instead he waste time with long winded villain speeches about justice, allowing Hinata to come in get stabbed and move the plot along. I'm actually glad Naruto gets help for big fights because he'd look like a mary sue beating all these godlike villains by himself. It's why I don't find characters like Madara at all enjoyable when they can do pretty much everything with no weakness, so you just know the characters are going to pull BS to win.
    but look at how much help naruto needed to beat pain he needed info from jiraiya,kakashi,the toads,the slug,kuruma and still lost. of course pain was going to lose in the end because of plot thats the only reason he won all of his fights.
    answer me this question since you think naruto didnt lose, if hinata or kurama didnt interfere who wouldve been killed in the end if naruto didnt have plot/help/info on his side?

but look at how much help naruto needed to beat pain he needed info from jiraiya,kakashi,the toads,the slug,kuruma and still lost. of course pain was going to lose in the end because of plot thats the only reason he won all of his fights.
    answer me this question since you think naruto didnt lose, if hinata or kurama didnt interfere who wouldve been killed in the end if naruto didnt have plot/help/info on his side?
    Well to be honest if Hinata or Kurama were not going to interfere at all in that fight, Kishi probably wouldn't have let Naruto get his hands pinned down at all, that was basically a plot point for drama a pause to explain Pain's actions and to drag the fight out, since Naruto was winning 90% of the fight until that one mishap. But to truly answer your question in the same situation if Naruto had still gotten his hands down like that and if Pain dragged him off to his lair, then I would agree with you that Pain won the fight no questions asked. But that's not what happened, and therefore Naruto did not lose because the fight was still in progress. I don't see why Naruto having all that info on Pain changes anything of the fight. Real ninjas all have info on their targets when they go to kill them. Still if Pain extracted Kurama from Naruto and killed him then he would have won the fight, and that is not what happened.

Of course Naruto won because of plot. That's how he and every other character has won their battles; because it's needed for the story to progress. I don't know why that's a bad thing though. We can discuss all sorts of hypothetical situations but at the end of the day we can't change what Kishi has written. I personally thought Naruto's fight with the Pains was one of the better fights of Part 2 because as you said, he needed information from many sources to succeed and I liked that other characters had involvement and relevance during that fight.

Of course Naruto won because of plot. That's how he and every other character has won their battles; because it's needed for the story to progress. I don't know why that's a bad thing though. We can discuss all sorts of hypothetical situations but at the end of the day we can't change what Kishi has written. I personally thought Naruto's fight with the Pains was one of the better fights of Part 2 because as you said, he needed information from many sources to succeed and I liked that other characters had involvement and relevance during that fight.
    I also like the Pain battle. In my humble opinion it was the highlight battle of Part 2 before the series got too insane with powerups.

Edit: I also like that battle because of Naruto's Sage Mode. It might be overshadowed by Kyuubi Cloak Mode, but I always preferred Sage Mode opposed to Kyuubi Mode. I probably like it more because Naruto had to train to get Sage Mode, but I always felt Sage Mode's hype was cut short. I really loved it when Naruto used it here.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 16th December 2013 at 2:58 AM.

I also like the Pain battle. In my humble opinion it was the highlight battle of Part 2 before the series got too insane with powerups.

Edit: I also like that battle because of Naruto's Sage Mode. It might be overshadowed by Kyuubi Cloak Mode, but I always preferred Sage Mode opposed to Kyuubi Mode. I probably like it more because Naruto had to train to get Sage Mode, but I always felt Sage Mode's hype was cut short. I really loved it when Naruto used it here.
    I agree about the training thing. Yeah, Naruto had to train to learn how to properly use Kurama's chakra, but he always had Kurama inside of him so it wasn't as difficult as his training for Sage Mode, which he had to learn from scratch practically. That was good development for Naruto and the result seemed more interesting to me than the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing.

Page 945 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 8458959359419429439449459469479489499559951045 ... LastLast