Page 1 of 1054 1234511511011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Default Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Talk about the 3 year timeskip in the Naruto Manga.

To start things off, it seems Sai is comic relief about 49% of the time. He seems to be another person changed by Naruto.

Spoiler:- Too intense for the people who clicked on accident::
    Last edited by EmberStar the Blaziken; 29th October 2006 at 3:02 PM.
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

It started off good. Then we get to the Sakura/Chiyo vs. Sasori, which draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on forever and Gaara being revived. That was kinda lame...

Then we get to the second Rescue Sasuke arc, one of the most horrid shounen arcs I have ever seen.

Now, we have the pointless Hidan arc, where NOTHING HAPPENED.

Only on 329. Anyway, when a Shadow clone goes Kyubbi uless it's the original Naruto, couldn't Naruto just dispell the jutsu, thus stopping the clone from becoming a 4 tails?

Whats his name dies? Hes that one team leader and he gave that one chick a baby? This is starting to sound like a soap opera. Ok, what chapter did that happen in?

Quote Originally Posted by Judai-and-sho View Post
    Whats his name dies? Hes that one team leader and he gave that one chick a baby? This is starting to sound like a soap opera. Ok, what chapter did that happen in?
    Yeah, he dies, but Kurenai isn't pregnant, or at least, we have no idea if she is or not.

Stop saying things that haven't been proven yet, EmberStar. <_<

Asuma died in chapter 328, if you need to know. Chapter 329 is the latest chapter out.
    xNodame is my Bishoujo! MUKYA! >:3
    xCurrently playing: MinDeaD BlooD (PC), Dairantou Smash Bros. X (Wii), No More Heroes (Wii) [Lots of stuff]
    xCurrently watching: Nothin' [Playing too many games]
    xCurrently listening: Ayako Ono - [TWO OF US]
    <---

[ HAZUKASHII~!]

{----------------------------------------------------------------------------}
    | Anime List | Youtube Account | Website |

Oops, I meant to say might.

Anyway, the only way to possibly gid rid of Hindan would be to cut his head-off and chuck the body.

Hidan would survive as a head and bite people's legs off.

Hm. very unfortunate, Asuma's death. Are there any other wind chakra users? Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins. as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.
    URL=http://www.saiyanisland.com]
    [/url]

You know, we don't have to argue... you could always shut up and accept my point of view as hard cold fact.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyrayquaza View Post
    Hm. very unfortunate, Asuma's death. Are there any other wind chakra users? Maybe yamato will fill in for him when kakashi takes back team7's reins. as for kurenai being pregnant? interesting, to say the least.
    Naruto for one

Hmmmm, yeah I think I remember that guy. Wow, so that cook finally croaked. Had this been aired first on American TV, they probably wouldve saved that for the sweeps.

EDIT: I dont care bout Sasuke, he always rubbed me the wrong way. But did Naruto and Sakura ever attain the Chuunin rank yet? I mean, shouldnt they by now?
    Last edited by Judai-and-sho; 29th October 2006 at 10:03 PM.

Sakura, and the other Rookie 9's (Except Sasuke and Naruto) are Chunins. Also, Kurnrai thing is just a theroy floating around the Narutofan Forums.

Sasuke is most likely at least a Chunin in the Hidden Sound by now. Though I personally believe Orochimaru made him a Jounin.

Why the heck aint Naruto a Chuunin yet? I mean, he should at least be one by now.

Why the heck aint Naruto a Chuunin yet? I mean, he should at least be one by now.
    He was with Jiriaya training for 2 1/2 years. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleFranky~40 View Post
    He was with Jiriaya training for 2 1/2 years. Duh.
    Sorryhavnt kept up with the series that much. But seriously, why is it taking so long for him to be made into a chuunin? One of the man reasons why I kinda dont follow Naruto that much anymore.

Sorryhavnt kept up with the series that much. But seriously, why is it taking so long for him to be made into a chuunin? One of the man reasons why I kinda dont follow Naruto that much anymore.
    While he was off on his first mission since getting back, the next Chunin exam started, by the time he gets back, the first test is over. If you don't go to the Chunin Exam, you can't become a Chunin. He'll have to wait for about half a year to take the test again.

I hope he bcomes a chuunin, its kinda annoying to have the main character so far behind the other characters this late in the story.

Rank does not have anything to do with power. Naruto is as strong as (if not stronger) than the rest of the rookie 9.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rose addict for life !
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Celebii View Post
    Rank does not have anything to do with power. Naruto is as strong as (if not stronger) than the rest of the rookie 9.
    Not from what I've seen. The only thing that's gotten stronger is the Kyuubi, and he can't use that anymore.

Of course, at the moment he is going through Shounen Hero training, so he'll probably get stronger than every character in a matter of days.

I hope he bcomes a chuunin, its kinda annoying to have the main character so far behind the other characters this late in the story.
    IIRC if I remember he said he would become Hokage even if he is a Genin forever.

Also, what if he goes through his second type? I think it might be fire, judging by his personality.

Second type? I have a feeling it's gonna be Earth. But that's just a random guess, and I'll probably be wrong, since it could be either one of the remaining four elements.

Really, unless it's required for this technique, I don't think we'll be seeing the second type for a while, if at all. And it doesn't look like it's required, so yeah.
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

For now, once he finishes and perfects his Wind jutsu, then we might find it. Don't forget, he has much more chakra than the 4th and Kakashi, so he can create many clones thus speeding up any jutsu creation process. It all depends on what the writers feel anyway.

iirc Naruto was stronger than about most of his classmates, he just hasn't achieved Chuunin rank and he prolly never will, cuz c'mon, does ANYONE wanna see the Chuunin exam again?

The Gym - Brock is an incompetent gym leader. Hilarity ensues.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagome Lover View Post
    iirc Naruto was stronger than about most of his classmates, he just hasn't achieved Chuunin rank and he prolly never will, cuz c'mon, does ANYONE wanna see the Chuunin exam again?
    He could just Killua the Chunin Exam.

Also, another Chunin exam would be better than the **** we have right now.

So, he won't become a Chuunin because, according to you, nobody wants to see another Chuunin exam arc? Nice logic there.

Meh. It would be repetitive if they did do another Chuunin exam, but let them do what they want. I don't care.
    3DS Friend Code: 2208-6124-8748
    Friend Safari is Psychic with Abra, Espurr, and Duosion. Feel free to add me if you want.

Page 1 of 1054 1234511511011001 ... LastLast