Page 393 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 9,801 to 9,825 of 27174

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

I can't see it resuming. Danzo's gone and soon Akatsuki will reveal there plan which'll make all the Kages run home to make preparations against. Unfortunately, We'll probably go back to Naruto or hopefully see Kisame vs Kirabi.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziryu View Post
    This week's chapter was good. It was good seeing what both the Mizukage & Tsuchikage are made of. So now we've been introduce to 2 new different release jutsus. There's Boil release & Dust release. I can't wait to see more jutsus of these types.
    Not really, that's nothing to what they are made of. After all they are Kages.

Danzo running off is NOT going to improve Konoha's standing in the world.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

All I can say now is that Sasuke is damn cool. Who else fights four Kages and survives? Hell, who fights one and survives?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    All I can say now is that Sasuke is damn cool. Who else fights four Kages and survives? Hell, who fights one and survives?
    Naruto can.

uber, that makes him look rather weak right?

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Most likely. I smell war.

Hell, who fights one and survives?
    Madara, Orochimaru, Kakuzu. Each have fought a Kage and each have survived. They aren't cool, they're lucky.

Heck, even Zabuza tried to overthrow a Kage. He survived.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Madara
    Kage level shinobi. He was also considered for Hokage.

Orochimaru
    Again, he is Kage level and was considered for Hokage. He is also dead.

Kakuzu.
    He is practically immortal. Of course he would survive. Also dead.

Heck, even Zabuza tried to overthrow a Kage. He survived.
    I'm sure the only reason Zabuza survived is because he was made a rouge ninja. Not only did Sasuke fight four Kages, he fought them one after another without rest. No one else has ever done that, let alone try it.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Kage level shinobi. He was also considered for Hokage.

Again, he is Kage level and was considered for Hokage. He is also dead.

He is practically immortal. Of course he would survive. Also dead.

I'm sure the only reason Zabuza survived is because he was made a rouge ninja. Not only did Sasuke fight four Kages, he fought them one after another without rest. No one else has ever done that, let alone try it.
    Incase you didn't notice, Sasuke has Kage-level strength. The proof being that he survived the fight against so many Kage as you pointed out. It doesn't change the fact that they each fought a Kage and lived.

I forgot to mention Deidara. He fought a Kage too, as did Sasori. The list goes on and on.

I was answering your question: Who fights one and survives? I gave you an answer. No, a LIST.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th October 2009 at 12:42 AM.

I was answering your question: Who fights one and survives? I gave you an answer. No, a LIST.
    And funny thing is that only one person on your list is still alive.

And funny thing is that only one person on your list is still alive.
    Oi.

You asked: "Hell, who fights one and survives?"

Each person I've listed fought a Kage, and survived the fight.

The ones that did die, where killed by different opponents. That does NOT change the fact that they fought a Kage and lived to tell the tale...

Oi.

You asked: "Hell, who fights one and survives?"

Each person I've listed fought a Kage, and survived the fight.

The ones that did die, where killed by different opponents. That does NOT change the fact that they fought a Kage and lived to tell the tale...
    Two people you listed, Orochimaru and Kakuzu, have created techniques that would make them immortal. I'll assume you know what immortal means and not go into detail. Madara was on the same level as Hashirama so of course he wouldn't die and again it was said he was immortal. Deidara was stronger than Gaara so there was no way Gaara could kill him and we don't know anything about Zabuza's attempted assassination on the Mizukage, but like I said he probably only survived because he was made a rogue ninja. You said the list goes on. Anyone else you want to name?

Two people you listed, Orochimaru and Kakuzu, have created techniques that would make them immortal. I'll assume you know what immortal means and not go into detail.
    Orochimaru is far from immortal. His immortality jutsu involved jumping from body to body to extend his life, but he can still be killed if he's caught off guard, or weakened, something Sasuke took advantage of.

Kakuzu has a similar story. He extends his life by taking other peoples hearts. It's also likely those hearts have limited life spans, and need to be constantly replaced. If he doesn't get any, he dies. Take out his hearts, and he dies. And he did die.

Immortality means you never die, no matter what, and that there's no way to kill you. The above two are imitations of immortality, far from the real thing.

Hidan is what you'd consider immortal. He didn't die even with his head chopped off, and likely hasn't died even after being crushed by the rocks.

Realistically, anyone who's gone toe-to-toe with a Kage is either Kage level or beyond. Sasuke, Naruto, etc. If they weren't, they wouldn't last very long. (I only mention Naruto because he took out all six of Pains bodies, singlehandedly. He did have help initially, but that didn't last long, the frogs weren't of much help after a while; not to mention he has supposedly surpassed both Jiraiya and Minato, both of whom were either a Kage or considered as one).
    Last edited by Rashdan; 5th October 2009 at 2:11 AM.

Doesn't really matter to me anymore. It was more of a rhetorical question anyway. I've gotten my point across that no one else has fought four Kages plus four guards consecutively and not die or become severely injured

Two people you listed, Orochimaru and Kakuzu, have created techniques that would make them immortal. I'll assume you know what immortal means and not go into detail. Madara was on the same level as Hashirama so of course he wouldn't die and again it was said he was immortal. Deidara was stronger than Gaara so there was no way Gaara could kill him and we don't know anything about Zabuza's attempted assassination on the Mizukage, but like I said he probably only survived because he was made a rogue ninja. You said the list goes on. Anyone else you want to name?
    What does being immortal have to do with that? None of these characters are/were immortal. Duh, if they were, they wouldn't have died.

I answered your question, those people I've named have fought a Kage and they: survived, sobrevivido, superstite a, überlebt, survécu, 存続させる.

A bigger list you say? Should I name the people who have survived a battle with someone of Kage-level strength? Since you like that term?

How else can I get my point across?

What does being immortal have to do with that? None of these characters are/were immortal. Duh, if they were, they wouldn't have died.

I answered your question, those people I've named have fought a Kage and they: survived, sobrevivido, superstite a, überlebt, survécu, 存続させる.

A bigger list you say? Should I name the people who have survived a battle with someone of Kage-level strength? Since you like that term?

How else can I get my point across?
    Like I said in my previous post it was a rhetorical question. And I don't see how I like the term "Kage-level strength". There is nothing that suggests that. Now let's move on to another question. Is there any other character that has faced four Kages plus four of their guards consecutively without any powerups?

Like I said in my previous post it was a rhetorical question. And I don't see how I like the term "Kage-level strength". There is nothing that suggests that. Now let's move on to another question. Is there any other character that has faced four Kages plus four of their guards consecutively without any powerups?

If it had been a rhetorical question, you wouldn't have argued it over and over again even with the proof I provided.

You seem to like saying that Madara was equal to Hashirama, i.e. he has Kage-level strength since he survived the fight.

That question was answered by someone else, and I'll repeat: Naruto.

Naruto could fight 4 Kage and win. How? He is the main character, i.e. he is the strongest.

Without Power-Ups? Sasuke had a new-darker version of Susanoo and a new type of Jutsu: Blaze Release.....
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th October 2009 at 2:29 AM.

Naruto could fight 4 Kage and win.
    Without using Sage Mode or the Kyuubi? I doubt it.

Without Power-Ups? Sasuke had a new Susanoo and a new type of Jutsu: Blaze Release.....
    Those are not powerups. They do not increase his strength or Chakra in any way. His Chakra remains the same as well as his strength, speed, etc. Also that wasn't the question. I didn't ask can anyone, I asked did anyone. The answer is no. The closest one would be Naruto beating all six Pains, but he had to use Sage Mode and the help of the toads to do that.

EDIT: The reason I argued is because you answered it. Usually rhetorical questions are not answered

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Why does Konoha need them. Seriously, They already have done most of the work. It's like some novices running up to a firefighter and offering to help put out a fire after the firefighter has already put most of it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Heaven Help Us~ View Post
    Naruto can.
    Hahaha, That's so funny. But Naruto wouldn't stand a chance. He nearly lost twice against Deva Pain, And that was with knowing Pain's weaknesses. How you think he could fight against the Kages without any knowledge.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 5th October 2009 at 5:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post

Hahaha, That's so funny. But Naruto wouldn't stand a chance. He nearly lost twice against Deva Pain, And that was with knowing Pain's weaknesses. How you think he could fight against the Kages without any knowledge.
    I find the fact that Sasuke fought 4 Kage with little to no knowledge quite funny.

If I remember correctly, Naruto won that fight in the end. Also, Pain was stronger than a Kage. I mean, destroying a Hidden Village, fighting the Kyuubi, creating a moon, that's intense.
    Last edited by Lorde; 5th October 2009 at 5:36 AM.

Those are not powerups. They do not increase his strength or Chakra in any way. His Chakra remains the same as well as his strength, speed, etc. Also that wasn't the question. I didn't ask can anyone, I asked did anyone. The answer is no. The closest one would be Naruto beating all six Pains, but he had to use Sage Mode and the help of the toads to do that.
    Not power-ups? ... The Sharingan enhances Sasuke's fighting ability greatly, or else it'll have no use whatsoever. The MS takes it even further, and ALLOWS him to use those 3 eye techniques. Not to mention the Susanoo does increase his ability to withstand attacks. Without it, both of the Raikage's attacks would have crushed him.

Without activating the sharingan, he won't be able to predict attacks as well as he could, and avoid it. He also relies on the sharingan for his genjutsu.

The MS is as much a powerup as the Sage mode and the Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashdan View Post
    Not power-ups? ... The Sharingan enhances Sasuke's fighting ability greatly, or else it'll have no use whatsoever. The MS takes it even further, and ALLOWS him to use those 3 eye techniques. Not to mention the Susanoo does increase his ability to withstand attacks. Without it, both of the Raikage's attacks would have crushed him.

Without activating the sharingan, he won't be able to predict attacks as well as he could, and avoid it. He also relies on the sharingan for his genjutsu.

Well the Sharingan helps.

Sasuke's Susanoo doesn't increase his Chakra but it protects him from most attacks and that is just as good. Naruto has little to no defense in normal battles.

The Sharingan is a tool. If the ninja is not good enough then the Sharingan becomes useless. It is nothing more than a tool, just like a shuriken

Hmm if the Sharingan is a tool, then I suppose the Bijuu are a tool aswell.

I mean, if a ninja cannot control their Bijuu, then the Bijuu is a useless monster.

Charka is also a tool since ninja who cannot manipulate Charka are useless, i.e. the Junior Ninja.

Hmm if the Sharingan is a tool, then I suppose the Bijuu are a tool aswell.

I mean, if a ninja cannot control their Bijuu, then the Bijuu is a useless monster.
    There is no correlation between the two. If one possess the Sharingan they will be able to predict their opponent's movements, yes, but if they're body is too slow to react then they cannot dodge their opponent.

The Bijuu on the other hand will give their hosts power if they are in danger of dying. That is a power up because they are gaining power and Chakra while the Sharingan is not a power up as it only lets you see your opponents movements, not dodge them.

I find the fact that Sasuke fought 4 Kage with little to no knowledge quite funny.
    Correction, Sasuke fought one Kage and encountered/attempted to run away from three. I don't see what's so wrong with Sasuke's fighting the Kages.

If I remember correctly, Naruto won that fight in the end. Also, Pain was stronger than a Kage. I mean, destroying a Hidden Village, fighting the Kyuubi, creating a moon, that's intense.
    Look at the way he won. Naruto was fighting against a tired opponent that not only couldn't kill him, But wanted Naruto to understand his motives enough that he took his time in the fight and play around. Naruto had full insight on Pain's abilities and the help of several boss summons that help him take them out one at a time while the strongest body was useless, But even still was taken down. Naruto was then able to convert Nagato because of their similar pasts and the teachings of Jiraiya.

As oposed, Sasuke's situation was against several people who wanted and attempted to kill him, All at full strength, Who knew most of his abilities and had the prefect counter to his skills. Sasuke went in blind, With the help of two people who were taken out fast. Sasuke then had to content with several more people arriving at full strength, While he was weakening from the first fight. Sasuke was relying on a technique that ate away at his body and sight. Once Sasuke found his target, He attempted to run, Only to encounter several more people at full strength that wanted him dead and would have killed him had Madara not appeared.

Now please point out the part that show where Naruto would be able to win against four Kages?

Wrong, They're completely different. MS is much worst then either Sage Mode and the Kyuubi. It eats away at his sight and health, And every use takes it's toll during each fight. Sage Mode and the Kyuubi give Naruto chakra and strength without worry, And allows him to keep fighting regardless of the situation. Using MS consecutively will cause Sasuke to run out of chakra quickly, While the opposite happens with Naruto. Now, Naruto's equivalent to MS would be the Kyuubi cloak forms, But he hasn't used them in a long while.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 5th October 2009 at 10:32 AM.

Page 393 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast