Page 423 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,575 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Sasuke would agree. Madara is nothing without Sasuke.
    I wouldn't say that, Madara is quite strong, he's apparently one of the oldest ninjas in the world and even though he's not at the same strength he was when he fought the 1st Hokage, he has plenty of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Besides, if Madara wanted him back so much he could of asked Zetsu to recover the body but he didn't. Didn't see much in his potential, I suppose.
    Actually, the reason is probably because they have no way to re-assemble his body now that Kakuzu is dead.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    no I have been here since page 400. some people just are silly. suigetsu has bad chakra and much less than kisame or killer bee so samehada won't betray bee for him.
    How does Suigetsu have "bad" chakra? Samehade choose Kirabi out of the favor of chakra, Not the amount. If Kirabi dies, Their would be no reason Samehade wouldn't search out a new host.

Sasuke would agree with any plan that would include getting some sort of revenge against Konoha.
    Sasuke would disagree with any plan that doesn't let him take direct control of his own revenge.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Sasuke would disagree with any plan that doesn't let him take direct control of his own revenge.
    He would be directly involved since without him, Madara's plan is likely to fail.

If Madara succeeds in projecting his Tsukuyomi then Sasuke would have the chance to kill those people under Madara's control.

Quote Originally Posted by hello moto View Post
    Wow and i thought i read every bit, so i'm gonna go back and read again.

by the way- what's team Taka?
    hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Master Trainer Talon View Post
    wow that all sucks, i just got to the part where garaa's apprentice gets kidnapped by the ninja of the weapon's village so it might freaken reset for me too.
    remember the part of the title of the thread that said warning intense spoilers? xD

He would be directly involved since without him, Madara's plan is likely to fail.

If Madara succeeds in projecting his Tsukuyomi then Sasuke would have the chance to kill those people under Madara's control.
    Sasuke would want revenge with his own hands, Not because someone helped him. Madara may require Sasuke, But Sasuke doesn't require Madara for help, At least in his mind. Except I doubt Madara plans to leave Sasuke and co out of his control. Don't forget, Sasuke also plans on killing Madara for his role in the massacre.

You know, I'm thinking that Madara would pretty much be able to coerce Sasuke into killing anyone he wants. I mean, he didn't have any trouble sending him after Bee and then Danzo and Konoha, and I'll bet he could make up some arbitrary reasons for Sasuke to kill anyone else, too. Especially now that he seems to have snapped.

And also, am I the only one who got the impression that Samehada likes Bee's chakras so much not just because he's got a ton from the Eight tails, but more because it's seafood flavored?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Trainer Talon View Post
    wow that all sucks, i just got to the part where garaa's apprentice gets kidnapped by the ninja of the weapon's village so it might freaken reset for me too.
    Why do you wander into a thread specifically labeled "Post-timeskip manga" if you're in the pre-timeskip anime? Just wondering.

He didn't send Sasuke after Konoha, Sasuke chose to go there. He sent Pain after Konoha.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    well if suigetsu can kill bee (which he cant btw) then samehada would go to the mother load of all chakra,Naruto. Or he would become raikage's new arm that sasuke cut off

Wrong

Sasuke only burns the arm

Raikage cut the arm himself
    Eevo Light
    Vapor Acid /\ Flare Burst /\ Jolt Shock
    ESP Power /\ Umbra Ray /\ Leaf Hurricane /\Glace Beam
    Sylva Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Eeveelution View Post
    Raikage cut the arm himself
    Woudnt he just get a medic ninja or was it a I have to do this now thing?

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

The arm was on fire from Amaterasu, there was nothing a medic-nin could have done.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    The arm was on fire from Amaterasu, there was nothing a medic-nin could have done.
    Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru.
    He used it against Itachi
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    I don't think wounds caused by Amaterasu can heal.

I miss the old FireBall Jutsu.

Snap... Kisame died, well i lost that bet, but its most likely because he wasnt partnered up... i think... anyway...
    RIP... awesome while he lasted

I'll update this sometime

Quote Originally Posted by sam40400 View Post
    Snap... Kisame died, well i lost that bet, but its most likely because he wasnt partnered up... i think... so RIP, awesome while you lasted
    So you think he would have survived if he'd been partnered up?

So you think he would have survived if he'd been partnered up?
    In some degree maybe, since there would have been some back up if a group attacked, kind of like how hidan got beheaded but kakuzu put it together... if kakuzu wasnt there it wouldve been game over for him

I'll update this sometime

I don't think it would've made a difference. If Itachi were alive then he'd probably protect Kisame since they seemed to get along though.

i definately thought kisame would have put up more of a fight. in like three chapters he's gone. so much for the pseudo-tailed beast.

Signature created by me

Well, Being a pseudo Bijuu doesn't mean he could take on a actual Bijuu and a Kage. Naruto has the strongest Bijuu and he wouldn't be that hard to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by manand13 View Post
    i definately thought kisame would have put up more of a fight. in like three chapters he's gone. so much for the pseudo-tailed beast.
    His fighting style left something to be desired.

I wonder how he managed to nab the Yonbi....

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I don't think wounds caused by Amaterasu can heal.
    I'd bet that they can, otherwise Karin would still be feeling it after she got hit, and we haven't seen anything like that. It's just that Sasuke wasn't about to put Amaterasu out on the Raikage, so he chopped his arm off to keep it from spreading up and burning more away.

I don't think it would've made a difference. If Itachi were alive then he'd probably protect Kisame since they seemed to get along though.
    That's sort of the idea of having partners, isn't it? Which makes it all the funnier that they all split up and fought alone before they died.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage
    Well, Being a pseudo Bijuu doesn't mean he could take on a actual Bijuu and a Kage. Naruto has the strongest Bijuu and he wouldn't be that hard to kill.
    I should think he would be if the nine-tails were to begin breaking out, though, which probably would happen in the course of an attempt to capture him alive. And beyond that, he's not much of a jinchūriki anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA
    I wonder how he managed to nab the Yonbi....
    He used fire and lava techniques, though, didn't he? Seems like something somebody who likes summoning huge bodies of water would be pretty suited to fighting.

I'm also starting to think that Samehada betraying Kisame might have been the entire point of the fight, unless it were just to take out the last known-capable Akatsuki member or he's still alive or something strange like that. I don't know what Killer Bee's supposed to do with it, but it's an idea.

I'm just curious as to why everyone thinks Kisame is alive. He was decapitated, and he's no Hidan.

I don't think Karin suffered any injuries due to Amaterasu. Sasuke "turned it off" before it burnt completely through her clothes.

Fire as hot as the sun would leave injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster
    I'm just curious as to why everyone thinks Kisame is alive. He was decapitated, and he's no Hidan.
    If that's addressed towards me bringing it up, that's why I said something 'strange like that'. Of course, you also have to consider that a head making a quip after it's been popped off is also strange. It's probably just because all indications seemed to point to him winning just a couple of chapters ago, though.

I don't think Karin suffered any injuries due to Amaterasu. Sasuke "turned it off" before it burnt completely through her clothes.

Fire as hot as the sun would leave injuries.
    Don't you think a fire as hot as the sun would leave injuries if it were on someone's clothes, though? And on anyone within a 10+ mile radius as well, for that matter?

I bring spoilers-
        Spoiler:- Chapter 474:
    No more Danzo=Madara theories.

Page 423 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523 ... LastLast