Page 424 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,600 of 25949

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

  1. #10576
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    No more Danzo=Madara theories.
    There were Danzo=Madara theories?

  2. #10577
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,264

    Default

    Danzou is so screwed......

    Sakura is so screwed......
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  3. #10578
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I'm just curious as to why everyone thinks Kisame is alive. He was decapitated, and he's no Hidan.
    they're all going through the denial stage of grief, they need to skip to acceptance, Kisame is dead.

  4. #10579
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    they're all going through the denial stage of grief, they need to skip to acceptance, Kisame is dead.
    Wait who killed kisame? All I know is that his head got cut off or something.


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  5. #10580
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,730

    Default

    After all that he is done I still can't believe Sakura loves Sasuke. What is she thinking. I really hope Naruto realizes that he has to stop pursuing Sasuke and just do what needs to be done whent he time is right. I wonder why Madara is appearing to Danzo right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    If that's addressed towards me bringing it up, that's why I said something 'strange like that'. Of course, you also have to consider that a head making a quip after it's been popped off is also strange. It's probably just because all indications seemed to point to him winning just a couple of chapters ago, though.
    It wasn't directed at you. It just seems that no one on any boards really believes Kisame is dead. There is nothing to show he could have survived though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    Wait who killed kisame? All I know is that his head got cut off or something.
    Killer Bee and Raikage.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

  6. #10581
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    There were Danzo=Madara theories?
    Surprising yes, Even against all the evidence, There were still people who believe that Madara and Danzo were the same person.

    I don't think Danzo will be out of things yet. Why introduce all his villain activities and then have someone other then the heroes kill him before he is revealed as a villain? Then again, I though Kisame wouldn't die either, So...
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  7. #10582
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Killer Bee and Raikage.
    So they teamed up or something...Did Raikage have earth like killer bee or did he have some weird type jutsu?


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  8. #10583
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    So they teamed up or something...Did Raikage have earth like killer bee or did he have some weird type jutsu?
    They both clotheslined him from opposite sides and his head flew off.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  9. #10584
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,272

    Default

    WOW. It was kinda obvious that they weren't the same person. The Sharingan for instance was proof enough.

    Danzo's was damaged and Madara's wasn't

  10. #10585
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default talk

    Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru
    ________________________
    data entry |
    website promotion

  11. #10586
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cannsee View Post
    Oh I thought it was just a regular fire ball jutsu or something. But then again he hasnt used that since like the first season before he went to orochimaru
    ________________________
    data entry |
    website promotion
    Sasuke used it against Itachi in their battle. Then Itachi's Amaterasu consumed the flames...

  12. #10587
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,790

    Default

        Spoiler:- Spoiler script for Chapter 474:
    ...Oh great, More melodrama. Lucky Danzo and Madara are here to save the day.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  13. #10588
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    WOW. It was kinda obvious that they weren't the same person. The Sharingan for instance was proof enough.

    Danzo's was damaged and Madara's wasn't
    Danzo's eye was covered and everything except Madara's eye is covered and people are gullible

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster
    I wonder why Madara is appearing to Danzo right now.
    before the spoilers i was thinking to recruit him into akatsuki, but the spoilers are nice too
    Last edited by talala; 2nd December 2009 at 8:23 PM.

  14. #10589
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,727

    Default

    So Sakura wants to kill Sasuke along with the entire Leaf Village. Hell yes!


  15. #10590
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    So Sakura wants to kill Sasuke along with the entire Leaf Village. Hell yes!
    no, just the genin (now chunin/jounin) from narutos class, lee, neji, tenten, and sai

  16. #10591
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,730

    Default

    So Danzo might actually be on his wait out and Kakashi might be Hokage....interesting. Madara vs. Danzo....this is going to be good.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

  17. #10592
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    no, just the genin (now chunin/jounin) from narutos class, lee, neji, tenten, and sai
    Well, better than nothing. That would be an awesome battle.


  18. #10593
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talala View Post
    Danzo's eye was covered and everything except Madara's eye is covered and people are gullible
    It was so obvious that they weren't the same person. People just wanted Danzo to be Madara I guess.

  19. #10594
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It was so obvious that they weren't the same person. People just wanted Danzo to be Madara I guess.
    people want everyone to be madara just cuz they think he's awesome, like danzo and obito, anyone that isnt kakashi, sasuke, and itachi with sharingan people will think are madara, or anyone with their eye covered

  20. #10595
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,272

    Default

    That Obito theory is pretty much dead. I don't know anyone who still thinks he's Madara.

    Same with the Tsunade, Shisui, Izuna, Yagura theories.

  21. #10596
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,115

    Default

    I'm not going to assume who Madara is anymore. I'm just going to wait for him to take off his mask and we see his face.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  22. #10597
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ariana's vocal cords
    Posts
    43,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm not going to assume who Madara is anymore. I'm just going to wait for him to take off his mask and we see his face.
    Agreed.

    Anyway, this week's chapter looks good. I wonder if Zetsu will eat Kisame...

  23. #10598
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Anyway, this week's chapter looks good. I wonder if Zetsu will eat Kisame...
    Most likely. The only Akatsuki members he didn't eat were Nagato and Hidan and there are clear reasons why he didn't.

    What if Zetsu gained all the power of the people he eats :O He would be the strongest ninja in the world.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  24. #10599
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,790

    Default

    I'm surprise. Whatever Danzo and co did really made Madara jump back. I'm exited to see where this fight's gonna go. As for the rest of the chapter, Plain. It dawn on me that since Tsunade has been gone, Sakura's character has really gone down the drain. Tsunade needs to wake up soon so she can slap some sense back into Sakura. Once again we discover that finding someone in the Naruto world isn't all that hard.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  25. #10600
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Most likely. The only Akatsuki members he didn't eat were Nagato and Hidan and there are clear reasons why he didn't
    He didn't have a chance to get to Nagato, Konan took the body as soon as he died. As for Hidan, it would have taken awhile for him to die, and even then I doubt Zetzu could get to the blown up body. He didn't eat Deidara and Kakuzu's either.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Page 424 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 324374414420421422423424425426427428434474524 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •