Page 425 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast
Results 10,601 to 10,625 of 25405

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

  1. #10601
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    I'd like to add that he probably didn't eat Sasori since his body was made of wood or something like that.

    Not sure if Madara had him eat Itachi. For all we know Zetsu hasn't eaten any Akatsuki members.

  2. #10602
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,669

    Default

    Very true. The 1st Annual Akatsuki Bonfire.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

  3. #10603
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    Just finished reading the chapter. More drama unfolds as always.

    Also apparently things are going to get interesting since people will probably consider Kakashi as their leader.

  4. #10604
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,245

    Default

    Great so Danzo is an Ovan rip-off. That's just great. Wonder if Naruto will finally give up on "saving" Sasuke now?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  5. #10605

    Default

    Naruto has had several bombs dropped on him. First Sakura's fake love confession, now Sai telling him that his class mates are going to kill sasuke, all of them figuring that Sakura is actually going to try to do it herself. Then he finds out about the war, he didn't say anything about.

    Naruto's world is upside again.
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906

    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

  6. #10606
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My place
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    Naruto has had several bombs dropped on him. First Sakura's fake love confession, now Sai telling him that his class mates are going to kill sasuke, all of them figuring that Sakura is actually going to try to do it herself. Then he finds out about the war, he didn't say anything about.

    Naruto's world is upside again.
    Aw poor naruto. He must be going crazy!


    Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

  7. #10607
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Danzo's arm reminds me of Jack from Mortal Kombat XD. Wonder what this seal does on his arm and what's going to happen when he releases it.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  8. #10608
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Well, no one can say Madara and Danzo are the same person anymore, this time for sure... unless they pull a Piccolo on us.

    I'm seeing the end result of Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke being that Naruto will finally decide to attempt to kill Sasuke, that being the 'right' thing to do, but then Sasuke will reform in the end. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we get an unexpected turn of events with Sasuke's part in the end of the series.

    All of this Hokage business is getting kind of messy. I wonder if Danzo will die before his battle with Madara ends? Was he officially considered the sixth Hokage, and will Kakashi be seventh? Or will Kakashi be sixth? Or will neither of them count and Tsunade will remain the fifth? Or will she return to power as the fifth - Hiruzen Sarutobi style - after Danzo had been the sixth and perhaps Kakashi the seventh? And of course, how will Naruto fit into all this, maybe he'll be tacked onto the end?

    Oh, and this is sort of random, but I was somewhat disappointed with the revelation of the Enka ninja. I thought there would be more than just Sabu-chan... not to mention he hasn't really been anything more than a spectator of the Killer Bee vs. Kisame match (at least so far). He sort of just anti-climactically appeared out of no where...

    Speaking of which, I do sort of feel like Kishi's rushing the plot a bit here and there as we approach the conclusion of the story... I hope he at least takes his time with the important parts.

  9. #10609
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    The second fanbook came out. According to it the Mizukage's name is Mei Terumī and the Raikage's name is E, Which is the english A (Like how Shi is the english C and Bii is the english B). It confirms that the abilities of the 6 Pains were because of the Rinnegan and that they count as a Doujutsu. It also gave us info on the villages in three groups with 5 points the highest: Population size, Military strength, And Economic strength.
    Konoha: 5/5, 3/5, 2/5
    Kumo: 3/5, 4/5, 5/5
    Iwa: 4/5, 4/5, 2/5
    Suna: 2/5, 2/5, 2/5
    Kiri: 2/5, 3/5, 2/5
    So Kumo is the strongest of the villages and Suna is the weakest.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  10. #10610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Well, no one can say Madara and Danzo are the same person anymore, this time for sure... unless they pull a Piccolo on us.

    I'm seeing the end result of Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke being that Naruto will finally decide to attempt to kill Sasuke, that being the 'right' thing to do, but then Sasuke will reform in the end. But honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we get an unexpected turn of events with Sasuke's part in the end of the series.

    All of this Hokage business is getting kind of messy. I wonder if Danzo will die before his battle with Madara ends? Was he officially considered the sixth Hokage, and will Kakashi be seventh? Or will Kakashi be sixth? Or will neither of them count and Tsunade will remain the fifth? Or will she return to power as the fifth - Hiruzen Sarutobi style - after Danzo had been the sixth and perhaps Kakashi the seventh? And of course, how will Naruto fit into all this, maybe he'll be tacked onto the end?

    Oh, and this is sort of random, but I was somewhat disappointed with the revelation of the Enka ninja. I thought there would be more than just Sabu-chan... not to mention he hasn't really been anything more than a spectator of the Killer Bee vs. Kisame match (at least so far). He sort of just anti-climactically appeared out of no where...

    Speaking of which, I do sort of feel like Kishi's rushing the plot a bit here and there as we approach the conclusion of the story... I hope he at least takes his time with the important parts.
    Kakashi will be the sixth, Danzo is only acting as the Sixth right now, the Jonin of the village have to vote him in. Which isn't going to happen, if he lives against Madara
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906

    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

  11. #10611
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    The second fanbook came out. According to it the Mizukage's name is Mei Terumī and the Raikage's name is E, Which is the english A (Like how Shi is the english C and Bii is the english B). It confirms that the abilities of the 6 Pains were because of the Rinnegan and that they count as a Doujutsu. It also gave us info on the villages in three groups with 5 points the highest: Population size, Military strength, And Economic strength.
    Konoha: 5/5, 3/5, 2/5
    Kumo: 3/5, 4/5, 5/5
    Iwa: 4/5, 4/5, 2/5
    Suna: 2/5, 2/5, 2/5
    Kiri: 2/5, 3/5, 2/5
    So Kumo is the strongest of the villages and Suna is the weakest.
    Even after all the troubles it's had, I would still think Konoha is strongest.

    Any mention of another timeskip?

  12. #10612
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Even after all the troubles it's had, I would still think Konoha is strongest.

    Any mention of another timeskip?
    Konoha is only considered strong because it has a handful of uber ninjas. But most of it's forces aren't that great. No word of any time skip.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  13. #10613
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    Well they've survived several invasions and attacks. I wonder how the other nations would fare against such attacks.

  14. #10614
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Danzo's arm reminds me of Jack from Mortal Kombat XD. Wonder what this seal does on his arm and what's going to happen when he releases it.
    It's spelled Jax, but I get what you're saying. I still think Danzou is screwed.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  15. #10615
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    It's spelled Jax, but I get what you're saying.
    Thanks. I haven't played the games in ages.

    I still think Danzou is screwed.
    I said the same thing when I read the chapter. I mean Madara can make stuff phase through him and not be affected in the slightest. I don't know what that seal is restricting, but I doubt it will help any.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  16. #10616
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well they've survived several invasions and attacks. I wonder how the other nations would fare against such attacks.
    Most of those were because of their own actions. I would say probably just as well, At least Kumo would.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I said the same thing when I read the chapter. I mean Madara can make stuff phase through him and not be affected in the slightest. I don't know what that seal is restricting, but I doubt it will help any.
    I wouldn't count him out yet. Madara jumped pretty far at the end of this chapter for someone who can phase through things. Danzo may have something that can counter Madara's abilities.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 4th December 2009 at 5:35 AM.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



  17. #10617
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I still think Danzou is screwed.
    Probably unless Danzo talks his way out of the ordeal. Wonder if he'll give up Naruto.

  18. #10618
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Around water.
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    I really like the pic of Naruto wearing the Hokage uniform. He actually looks really cool in it... and it makes me realize how close he's come to actually attaining the position to wear it.

  19. #10619
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I really like the pic of Naruto wearing the Hokage uniform. He actually looks really cool in it... and it makes me realize how close he's come to actually attaining the position to wear it.
    He's certainly improved but a lot of characters still say he has a long way to go despite the fact that he saved the village from Pain...

  20. #10620
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Who's Asking?
    Posts
    8,669

    Default

    I thought this was the third or fourth databook? Also, was one tranlated into English? I saw a book that seems like a databook at a bookstore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    All of this Hokage business is getting kind of messy. I wonder if Danzo will die before his battle with Madara ends? Was he officially considered the sixth Hokage, and will Kakashi be seventh? Or will Kakashi be sixth? Or will neither of them count and Tsunade will remain the fifth? Or will she return to power as the fifth - Hiruzen Sarutobi style - after Danzo had been the sixth and perhaps Kakashi the seventh? And of course, how will Naruto fit into all this, maybe he'll be tacked onto the end?
    Technically there is no Hokage right now. Tsunade has been relieved from duty and Danzo has not been approved by the Jonins and so has yet to be the official hokage. So if Kakashi became and official Hokage, he would be the 6th.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

  21. #10621
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    I thought this was the third or fourth databook? Also, was one tranlated into English? I saw a book that seems like a databook at a bookstore.
    This isn't a databook, it's a fanbook.

    It's the second of it's kind. The first fanbook was translated into English a while ago.

  22. #10622
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hyderabad (India)
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk ).
    http://i50.*******.com/afgf1s.jpg

    Edit:- Few things which "TsukiMirage" didn't mention from the fanbook (which are confirmed).

    - The uprising of Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan against Hanzo and Danzo was during the Third war.
    - The Tsuchikage's Dust Release manipulates molecules.
    - Minato fought the Nine-tails during the attack (before sealing it) & battled with Madara as well.

    Edit:- Didn't notice earlier, yeah for another Rank Up
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 4th December 2009 at 5:33 PM.

  23. #10623
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    9,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Ok, here is the pic of Naruto's new version of "Oiroke no Jutsu" (Sexy No Jutsu) form the "Fan Book 2" (see it at your own risk).
    http://i50.*******.com/afgf1s.jpg

    Edit:- Few things which "TsukiMirage" didn't mention from the fanbook (which are confirmed).

    - The uprising of Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan against Hanzo and Danzo was during the Third war.
    - The Tsuchikage's Dust Release manipulates molecules.
    - Minato fought the Nine-tails during the attack (before sealing it) & battled with Madara as well.
    Guess fighting Madara must've used up enough chakra that Minato died via losing his chakra from sealing the Nine-tails.

    Honestly I SERIOUSLY doubt we'll ever see the Sexy-Jutsu anywhere except the data book.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

  24. #10624
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Third rock from the Oort Cloud
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Guess fighting Madara must've used up enough chakra that Minato died via losing his chakra from sealing the Nine-tails.
    Actually one of the techniques used to seal it kills the user. Remember the Third Hokage in his battle with Orochimaru and the resummoned First and Second Hokage?
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

  25. #10625
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The World That Never Was
    Posts
    4,784

    Default

    Minato would have died anyway. That's the cost of summoning the Shinigami. But that does expand the time frame between the Kyuubi attacking Konoha and Minato sealing him.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.



Page 425 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 325375415421422423424425426427428429435475525 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •