Page 475 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 26192

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Ok then.

Actually regarding Blaze Release, Advanced Natures require the use of a unique Kekkei Genkai to fuse two or more elements into a new element. Sasuke only has one Kekkei Genkai; the Sharingan. I don't think it's a fusion-type Kekkei Genkai so we can rule out Fire/Wind and Fire/Lightning.
    So blaze release is one of sasukes new moves right? And Kakashi could learn it with his sharinigan since its a fusion not a kekkei genkai so he learns it burns sasuke sasuke loses kiba gets a new technique thats a genkai.

Signature Stuff
        Spoiler:- undefined:

Quote Originally Posted by ryodragonite View Post
    So blaze release is one of sasukes new moves right? And Kakashi could learn it with his sharinigan since its a fusion not a kekkei genkai so he learns it burns sasuke sasuke loses kiba gets a new technique thats a genkai.
    Uhh, no. Kakashi, as far as anyone knows, cannot use Amaterasu, nor can he control it.

After seeing Super Street Fighter 2 I REALLY want to see Naruto combine his mass Shadow Clones and this attack. Bet that could beat Sasuke.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

No since Kakashi cannot use Amaterasu at the moment. It's hard to describe Blaze Release. It's in a catogory of it's own.

Well, it was only shown for a moment, yes? And Kakashi is only known to have 1 MS technique, right?

Not sure what you mean by "shown for a moment" (which technique?).

Kakashi's MS seems to be special since it seems to distort space/time only.

The Blaze ability, my bad.

And yes. Kakashi's MS doesn't seem to have the Genjutsu/Ninjutsu twist.

New chapter.

I knew it. I knew he would make Sakura kill Karin. And thank god for Sakura actually having sense and planning to kill Sasuke. And here starts Kakashi's reign of the series.

Good chapter. I hope Karin becomes good.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by MizuJosh View Post
    The Blaze ability, my bad.

And yes. Kakashi's MS doesn't seem to have the Genjutsu/Ninjutsu twist.
    So his mangekyo sharingan isnt ninjutsu? I thiught it was bacause since it distort space and stuff then blows it up then sucks it in like a vortex so I wold say that its a ninjutsu since its not genjutsu or taijutsu.

Signature Stuff

So his mangekyo sharingan isnt ninjutsu? I thiught it was bacause since it distort space and stuff then blows it up then sucks it in like a vortex so I wold say that its a ninjutsu since its not genjutsu or taijutsu.
    No, it's a kekkei genkai.

No, it's a kekkei genkai.
    So all kekkkei genkai dont have a group and there just called kekkei genkai?! I thought everyingthing had a group and if it doesnt they make new ones(sagejutsu).

Signature Stuff

So all kekkkei genkai dont have a group and there just called kekkei genkai?! I thought everyingthing had a group and if it doesnt they make new ones(sagejutsu).
    Kekkei Genkai all differ. Some are Ocular Jutsu like Rinnegan, Sharingan and Byakugan. Others are Taijutsu skills like Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai. They're all different.

Not sure if it was wrong. Blaze Style is an Advanced Nature. Advanced Natures result from one Element being merged with another Element. So obviously there needs to be two.
    I don't think Advanced Nature means use two elements together. Yes, you can use two elements together to form an Advanced Nature, but there is no mention of using two elements is the only way to form Advanced Nature. We might get something from the next fight, so anticipation required.

Sage Jutsu is just a mode that enhances one's power, that, really, anyone can ATTEMPT to master.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_u View Post
    I don't think Advanced Nature means use two elements together. Yes, you can use two elements together to form an Advanced Nature, but there is no mention of using two elements is the only way to form Advanced Nature. We might get something from the next fight, so anticipation required.
    So far, all Advanced Natures have required a unique Kekkei Genkai. So unless the author surprises us, I'm going to assume they all require Kekkei Genkai :S

Kekkei Genkai all differ. Some are Ocular Jutsu like Rinnegan, Sharingan and Byakugan. Others are Taijutsu skills like Kimimaro's Kekkei Genkai. They're all different.
    I agree. They are all different but some or maybe one may have derived from a former kekkei genkai. I think that an example would be the sharingan and the mokuton no jutsu deriving from the power of the rinnegan or rather from the sage himself (not too sure about this so correct me if I am wrong).

I think the Justu Kakashi does with Mangeyko Sharigan is like Madara's. Madara can vanish and reappear very quickly so maybe Space-Time controlling? Who knows, only time will tell.

It's gonna be interesting to see how Kakashi handles Sasuke's swordplay.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    It's gonna be interesting to see how Kakashi handles Sasuke's swordplay.
    It's assumed Kakashi knows how to weild a sword, being in the ANBU beforehand. And I'm sure he can handle himself. For now.

It's assumed Kakashi knows how to weild a sword, being in the ANBU beforehand. And I'm sure he can handle himself. For now.
    Kakashi may know how to wield a tanto from his Anbu days, But he doesn't have one on hand. While Sasuke does have a sword on hand which he can use with his lightning to slice through most anything.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wow, Chapter 483 sure was interesting. At least Kakashi has a better chance of beating Sasuke than Sakura. If Sasuke does kill Kakashi, it would be weird not to see him but at least if he does die, he should die with honor.

I also think that Naruto might show up during the fight. Near the end of the chapter, there was a picture of Naruto in a forest in Sage Mode so I'm going to assume that he is heading to Kakashi and Sasuke. Maybe he will be late and it could be like Naruto VS Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Wow, Chapter 483 sure was interesting. At least Kakashi has a better chance of beating Sasuke than Sakura. If Sasuke does kill Kakashi, it would be weird not to see him but at least if he does die, he should die with honor.

I also think that Naruto might show up during the fight. Near the end of the chapter, there was a picture of Naruto in a forest in Sage Mode so I'm going to assume that he is heading to Kakashi and Sasuke. Maybe he will be late and it could be like Naruto VS Sasuke at the Valley of the End.
    I thought we said he wasnt going to die since its his year. And how many times can sasuke do chidori now. It used to be only 2-3 times now its like 14!

Signature Stuff

I thought we said he wasnt going to die since its his year. And how many times can sasuke do chidori now. It used to be only 2-3 times now its like 14!
    Well, Sasuke's a serious opponent. Maybe Kakashi does die, maybe he does not. I just want to see the fight and I also want to see Naruto in the fight. Naruto was heading to Kakashi and Sasuke with the help of his Sage Mode.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

With it being Kakashi's year can mean a lot of things. What if it's his "last" year or his "year to fight down Sasuke?"

And I don't want a full-scale SasuNaru fight because I feel like that's a manga closer.

Well if Kakashi does die who can the 6th Hokage be? I doubt Tsunade will awake from her coma that means the only one who could be Hokage would be....ooohhh i see you what your doing Kishimoto!

Page 475 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast