Page 680 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast
Results 16,976 to 17,000 of 25942

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

EVEry one said: wow naruto ringeran.... well it will not heppen no metter what you just dont get it...

Well that sure is a cop out if I ever saw one.

All the build-up of the Kyuubi swearing to never willingly help Naruto and this crappy logic they use to justify the Kyuubi's cooperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Well that sure is a cop out if I ever saw one.

All the build-up of the Kyuubi swearing to never willingly help Naruto and this crappy logic they use to justify the Kyuubi's cooperation.
    I'm hardly surprised by it. What choice does Kyuubi really have? Just stay in his cage and refuse to help, which could potential mean he ends up controlled by Madara at some point down the line...or help Naruto and live another day where Madara wont be controlling him.

I have a hard time seeing Kishi or anyone come up with anything else given the situation.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Would it be weird to expect the Kyuubi to pull a Greed on Madara?
    Last edited by uber gon; 28th October 2011 at 1:10 AM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Would it be weird to expect the Kyuubi to pull a Greed on MAdara?
    Hagane no Renkinjutsushi-reference?

Greed rebelling against Otosan? FTW<3

I guess he is excused then, Kishimoto is, for using such an awesome precedent.

If he really pulls a Greed, he will grow to 100% cooperate with Naruto.

It's not really a cop out. The Kyuubi doesn't have a choice. Either give Naruto his power or get captured my his worst enemy.

Good chapter. I'm hoping we see Tsunade fight soon, and it makes me sad that Onoki is going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by barak446 View Post
    EVEry one said: wow naruto ringeran.... well it will not heppen no metter what you just dont get it...
    care to elaborate then?

any way, the chapter was pretty good but wood release and rinningan? come on, thats to much. but then again, It is Madara Uchiha after all, so i guess it fits (no it doesnt im just lying to myself) but i like the fact that the fox is helping naruto now, not that he helped much, a few clones and some giant ressengans, not bad for a clone, but still nothing major. Naruto said himself that hes at his limit so that makes him usless in this fight, unless the real one shows up that is. Im interested to see Tsunade and the old kage (to lazy to look up the spelling of his name) fight. that should be epic
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    It's not really a cop out. The Kyuubi doesn't have a choice. Either give Naruto his power or get captured my his worst enemy.

Good chapter. I'm hoping we see Tsunade fight soon, and it makes me sad that Onoki is going to die.
    I favor his Granddaughter for the position of Tsuchikage, and am sure most villages pick a new Kage once the current one is old as Onoki/Tenbin/whatever.

As long as Tsunade is not in a near-death coma again I'll be happy.

I sure hope she does not have to release her Seal again.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    care to elaborate then?

any way, the chapter was pretty good but wood release and rinningan? come on, thats to much. but then again, It is Madara Uchiha after all, so i guess it fits (no it doesnt im just lying to myself) but i like the fact that the fox is helping naruto now, not that he helped much, a few clones and some giant ressengans, not bad for a clone, but still nothing major. Naruto said himself that hes at his limit so that makes him usless in this fight, unless the real one shows up that is. Im interested to see Tsunade and the old kage (to lazy to look up the spelling of his name) fight. that should be epic
    Also, I'm glad the convo at Tsunade's location basically confirmed the Masked man is 100% someone else/impostor.

Still he must be good to be able to convince All of Akatsuki, and the ninja world he was someone as Godly as Madara when he wasn't.

Also, I'm glad the convo at Tsunade's location basically confirmed the Masked man is 100% someone else/impostor.

Still he must be good to be able to convince All of Akatsuki, and the ninja world he was someone as Godly as Madara when he wasn't.
    It didn't confirm anything.

No one in the manga knows the truth except Madara and Tobi, probably Zetsu too. Kabuto has acted on nothing but information he and Orochimaru gathered, if he's missing pieces then the whole thing can blow up in his face. Everyone else wouldn't know at all. Untill Madara or Tobi actually say that they aren't the same person(Without an audience to listen to this), then they can still possibly be the same person.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    I personally hated this week's chapter. How does a Naruto Clone have the Kyuubi inside it? Let alone the original Kyuubi. Plot fail right there.
    How is that a "plot fail"? The clone is part of Naruto, so it would make sense for him to have the Kyuubi inside him as well since the clone is connected to the original Naruto. In fact, this isn't the first time that this has been shown; Naruto's clones were able to use the Kyuubi's chakra during his training in the Hidan and Kakuzu arc.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    How is that a "plot fail"? The clone is part of Naruto, so it would make sense for him to have the Kyuubi inside him as well since the clone is connected to the original Naruto. In fact, this isn't the first time that this has been shown; Naruto's clones were able to use the Kyuubi's chakra during his training in the Hidan and Kakuzu arc.
    The clone is part of Naruto for sure, but they showed the CNaruto falling over when Madara summoned the Kyuubi instead of the original Naruto.

Also using the Kyuubi's chakra (In reality dispelling from the violate chakra after reaching 2 tails or higher) is one thing, having Kyuubi in the Clone's mindscape is another.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 28th October 2011 at 1:09 AM.

Hagane no Renkinjutsushi-reference?

Greed rebelling against Otosan? FTW<3

I guess he is excused then, Kishimoto is, for using such an awesome precedent.

If he really pulls a Greed, he will grow to 100% cooperate with Naruto.
    I was thinking more along the lines of the final chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist. Of course, since getting the Kyuubi is fatal to Naruto, going that route might be difficult.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This chapter was quite something. As expected, Onoki was the one who handled the meteor, through he didn't actually die. The second meteor was a surprise. anyway, the whole reasoning that masked Madara was using the name for it's power doesn't exactly make sense, considering he has used it in situations where there was nothing to gain from it. And I have to say, I don't honestly see what Tsunade heading out will accomplish considering her track record. I have to say, I'm having trouble understanding why we're still focusing on a clone and the real Naruto hasn't been placed in the spotlight. Seeing Edo Madara use Mokuton was cool, but Naruto using all the Kyuubi's chakra to mow down some trees was weak. I pretty sure he would have only needed a few FRS to accomplish the same thing without the lost. I can't wait to see Onoki go all out. A really awesome chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Even if Onoki does not die right this instant, I expect him to die from the collateral damage he accumulated over the course of Real Madara's assault.

While the chapter was good, both of the chapters after the madara revelation just inevitiably feel like a let down.

I just think the chapter immediately after should have done another big thing in revealing masked madara, and THEN start filling in the plot holes and all that. But I do know its in the author's best interest to stretch stuff out I suppose.
    ----------------------------------

Even if Onoki does not die right this instant, I expect him to die from the collateral damage he accumulated over the course of Real Madara's assault.
    I'd be fine with that. I like Onoki and all, but I think we need some major character deaths in order for this war to seem genuine.

And I also wish that Kishi had just revealed who Masked Madara really is. I've been waiting for that moment ever since it was revealed that Tobi had a Sharingan, as I didn't believe him when he claimed to be Madara Uchiha. And Madara's comment in this chapter about a "plan" makes me think that he's worked with Tobi before.

I'd be fine with that. I like Onoki and all, but I think we need some major character deaths in order for this war to seem genuine.

And I also wish that Kishi had just revealed who Masked Madara really is. I've been waiting for that moment ever since it was revealed that Tobi had a Sharingan, as I didn't believe him when he claimed to be Madara Uchiha. And Madara's comment in this chapter about a "plan" makes me think that he's worked with Tobi before.
    I don't know if I'd call Ononki a major character, but whatever.

Masked Tobi is most likely a lesser Uchiha, either Shisui or someone else, determined to destroy Konoha for the way they treated the Uchiha clan.

It looks so cool when the Kyuubi gives Naruto chakra. I hope the Kyuubi will obey to Naruto in the next battles.

I don't know if I'd call Ononki a major character, but whatever.
    Well he's one of the Gokage, so that makes him pretty important as far as I'm concerned. And he's already fought Madara in the past, so he's very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    It looks so cool when the Kyuubi gives Naruto chakra. I hope the Kyuubi will obey to Naruto in the next battles.
    Like other people said, the Kyuubi most likely helped Naruto because he hated the idea of being used by Madara again. Still, the Kyuubi seemed puzzled when Naruto said he'd help him get over his hatred, so maybe the Kyuubi really is beginning to change for the better.
    Last edited by Lorde; 28th October 2011 at 3:51 AM.

Well he's one of the Gokage, so that makes him pretty important as far as I'm concerned. And he's already fought Madara in the past, so he's very useful.

Like other people said, the Kyuubi most likely helped Naruto because he hated the idea of being used by Madara again. Still, the Kyuubi seemed puzzled when Naruto said he'd help him get over his hatred, so maybe the Kyuubi really is beginning to change for the better.
    Dare say I, out of the Gokage, he is of the least importance, only second to Mei, as much as I love her.

Obviously Kaze and Hokage are the most important and relevant followed by Raikage A and then Mei, finally Onoki-ojiisan.

Really the Kazekage is the only one I could see not dyeing during the war. The other Gokage's imo all have a fair chance at death, even Tsunade. Her character isn't as important as it use to be, but I'm disappointed Sakura didn't follow Naruto and Sasuke's lead and surpass her master, but I guess her being Hokage and all would have made that unnecessary. (Even then Naruto has done it)
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Really the Kazekage is the only one I could see not dyeing during the war. The other Gokage's imo all have a fair chance at death, even Tsunade. Her character isn't as important as it use to be, but I'm disappointed Sakura didn't follow Naruto and Sasuke's lead and surpass her master, but I guess her being Hokage and all would have made that unnecessary. (Even then Naruto has done it)
    Well there is still time for Sakura-chan to develop further.

I hope we get another timeskip at least 1-2 years before the manga is planned to end.

Well I hope that the Kyuubi is really beginning to change for the better that way Naruto will gain a power boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Yeah, Gaara probably won't die since he's already died before. I think Tsunade should die in a heroic way since she's become sort of irrelevant. I've already predicted that Onoki will die soon since he seems to be running out of power already, plus he's made it clear that he's going to go all-out to stop Madara and Muu. I think Mei will survive, along with A. So I guess 2 out of the 5 Gokage will perish in this war.

Yeah, Gaara probably won't die since he's already died before. I think Tsunade should die in a heroic way since she's become sort of irrelevant. I've already predicted that Onoki will die soon since he seems to be running out of power already, plus he's made it clear that he's going to go all-out to stop Madara and Muu. I think Mei will survive, along with A. So I guess 2 out of the 5 Gokage will perish in this war.
    Tsunade practically died already, PLUS she is the last man standing of the Densetsu no Sannin. No death for her please!!!

Kill A or even Mei Terumi, who I love to death, but is underutilized, as Kishimoto has too many characters in his story, more than he can effectively develop anyhow.

Page 680 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast