Page 750 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 18,726 to 18,750 of 25422

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Besides snakes Kabuto only has medical ninjutsu. Other than that I wouldn't expect much.
    Yeah prior to ingesting Orochimaru's remains, Kabuto was a 2 trick pony.

sleep powder Nirvana-feather Sleep no jutsu, and those chakra scalpels.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Yeah prior to ingesting Orochimaru's remains, Kabuto was a 2 trick pony.

sleep powder Nirvana-feather Sleep no jutsu, and those chakra scalpels.
    Better than Naruto with his KB. Now that is a 1 trick pony till Rasengan appeared. Now its both Rasengan + KB.

I have to say I prefered Kabuto more before, than now. Even if hi is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Besides snakes Kabuto only has medical ninjutsu. Other than that I wouldn't expect much.
    Since he absorbed some of Orochimaru's cells and mastered his powers, then perhaps he is able to use wind release techniques like Orochimaru. That would be interesting since we haven't seen too many wind users.

I always liked the fact that they were teasing Kabuto stabbing Orochimaru in the back at some point. It never actually happened but they sure teased it. In part 2 I actually thought Kabuto was going to play a large role in Orochimaru's demise and unveil what his real plans were. That didn't happen but oh well. I also hope Kabuto does not turn into Orochimaru. He practically is the new Orochimaru at this point anyway.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I wonder if Tsunade is going to reveal a new technique in tomorrow's chapter I always wanted her to have some sort of special mode like Slug Mode or something but the thought of that is pretty disturbing.

I would say Kabuto will do much more than just snake Justus if he fought now. Remember, Orochimaru was notorious for his intelligence and apparently Kabuto knows everything Orochimaru knows now so he will probably pull out a bunch of random top secret justus/scrolls or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    I would say Kabuto will do much more than just snake Justus if he fought now. Remember, Orochimaru was notorious for his intelligence and apparently Kabuto knows everything Orochimaru knows now so he will probably pull out a bunch of random top secret justus/scrolls or something.
    That's what I want to see: lots of forbidden jutsu. Orochimaru apparently knew a ton of those, but he usually used snake-based techniques. It would be great if Kabuto used some of Orochimaru's best techniques, but Kishi will probably have Kabuto use Orochimaru's usual jutsu, or another Edo Tensei summon (which I still think is unlikely).
    Last edited by Lorde; 7th March 2012 at 3:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Since he absorbed some of Orochimaru's cells and mastered his powers, then perhaps he is able to use wind release techniques like Orochimaru. That would be interesting since we haven't seen too many wind users.
    Kabuto also extracted via a chakra draining seal, the hidden Orochimaru chakra and the cursed seal, from Anko Mitarashi, when he claimed it would help him enhance his Edo Tensei jutsu/ability level with it.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Orochimaru was a wind release user?

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    Orochimaru was a wind release user?
    Wind release in the manga, which is the source material, of course.

The anime also has him using Earth release, but that was never canon/

I don't see why Orochimaru's chalkra would enhance edo tensei; if the little amount in Anko would bring a significant increase, imagine how strong he must've been when he was alive. Nope.

Maybe Tsunade pulls a Choji and learns how to heal without handseals.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I was wondering about that, he said he had another trumph card, and suddenly said his trumph card was Madara. :S
    Well the thing is, that he referred to his other trump card as a "technique" and that was after he had explained Edo Tensei to Tobi, so I doubt that Edo Madara was solely it. Edo Madara is simply his original trump card.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

So, did anyone read the new Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth?

Naruto's, Naruto's everywhere.

577 summery. Hey, look Tsunade actually does something.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    577 summery. Hey, look Tsunade actually does something.
    Ooh great. Madara turns out to have ANOTHER broken technique. Again. -_-

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

*does not wanna look* gonna skip the spoilers for once .
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Insert dirty joke about Tsunade being impaled by wood here.

Meh, even when she does something, she does nothing.

Well, atleast Tsunade was decent for once.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Just read it, after I read the spoilers.

I want to honestly slap Kishimoto. Madara's become so broken I have pretty much given up hope of anyone scoring a win over him, except a cheap one- ie; Kabuto going under a genjutsu and dismissing him.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Well, atleast Tsunade was decent for once.
    Was she?

She still got impaled by a huge vine.......I'm just ready for her to die already.

Just saw the chapter. Tsunade actually got to do something. My opinion on her remains unchanged though, it's really late in the game to think otherwise. We got to see her old lover Dan again, I forgot he was even around still. Madara is still cheap, nothing he does surprises me anymore. I would not be at all shocked if he suddenly started using Bijuu powers. I guess the kages are screwed unless Itachi and Sasuke make Kabuto stop the Jutsu, because it seems impossible to stop Madara now that he's a immortal zombie anyway. Hmm if they stop the Edo Tensei jutsu I wonder what Sasuke will think about Itachi dying a second time? Also this is very minor and random but I enjoyed seeing Anko again....even if she was on the ground and could be dead at this point. I always liked Anko and wanted to learn more about her past with Orochimaru, with her being his former student and all. Oh well. And Tsunade got stabbed by some viney thing. I have a feeling Tsunade's going to have a "Konan" moment.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Typical. Tsunade fights for the first time since Part 1 and she gets impaled. I hope she can recover since her seal is undone. And I didn't really understand the ending of the chapter; Itachi went to fight Kabuto, but Sasuke followed him. Does that mean that Itachi and Sasuke are going to fight again?

If anything this chapter made me want to pick the Grass starter when Black and White 2 comes out. Everything else was meh.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

If any of you guys read this chapter in a library, then I probably saw you. Just sayin'

- Ahh, so Madara was thinking exactly what I thought.
    - Tsunade is releasing her seal again!
    - I've noticed the translation is better on Mangareader compared to the last few.
    - OHH YEAH! Tsunade has a death wish.
    - I can't tell what Mei is doing...
    - Madara got owned so hard, and he still trash talks.
    - He has a weird fixation of his eternally hated rival. I can't help but think Hashirama has more of an influence in this than we all think.
    - Dan is alive still?
    - How does it feel to get punched to death by a woman, Madara?
    - It's over. Already?!
    - SPOKE TOO SOON. Can't have Tsunade being awesome without death caressing her.
    - A Wood clone? I guess that's why Madara wasn't regenerating, but why didn't it just poof instead of disintegrating?
    - Why is Anko's body still there? Creepy.
    - Yeah, Itachi, you're probably screwed. But maybe you could kill Kabuto, and then kill Madara over and over again for an eternity?
    - Still awaiting Kabuto fusing with Sasuke.

I don't know how I feel about this. It was great to see Tsunade actually fight, but she of course had to be screwed over. In fact, the Kages are incredibly embarassing and useless in this fight.

I have no idea what's going to happen in either situation in the chapter.

Page 750 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast