Page 753 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast
Results 18,801 to 18,825 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

In Madara's defense though, he basically has the powers of the Rikudou Sennin (along with Edo Tensei immortality). Considering what a god the Rikudou Sennin was made out to be, it's only fitting someone with the same powers be as godly. Considering both Naruto and Sasuke are being set up to surpass him and Hashirama, I would say what Madara is doing right now is gonna look like a joke when they have their fight.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

While Sasuke and Naruto are going to surpass Madara and the 1st Hokage, I doubt even they will make Madara look like a "joke". Madara is far to broken to ever look like a joke unless the person has God like powers and can just kill by just thinking it. That's about the only way I could see Madara being made a joke. But yeah, Naruto and Sasuke are set up to being the most powerful ninjas of their generation, past and present.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm not happy about Madara's "brokenness", but that's because it makes Tobi look like a weakling by comparison. Tobi's the main villain in this story, but he continues to be overshadowed by Madara and Kabuto. I thought that the Rinnegan and the Bijuu would change that, but Naruto, Killer Bee and even Kakashi and Guy have been able to keep up with Tobi during their recent battle.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm not happy about Madara's "brokenness", but that's because it makes Tobi look like a weakling by comparison. Tobi's the main villain in this story, but he continues to be overshadowed by Madara and Kabuto. I thought that the Rinnegan and the Bijuu would change that, but Naruto, Killer Bee and even Kakashi and Guy have been able to keep up with Tobi during their recent battle.
    However Tobi didn't seem to be scared at all when Naruto defeated all his Bijuu.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    However Tobi didn't seem to be scared at all when Naruto defeated all his Bijuu.
    He was having a panic attack for a moment when it started raining.

I think we'll see more from him though. I think he'll actually start fighting when his identity is revealed.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    While Sasuke and Naruto are going to surpass Madara and the 1st Hokage, I doubt even they will make Madara look like a "joke". Madara is far to broken to ever look like a joke unless the person has God like powers and can just kill by just thinking it. That's about the only way I could see Madara being made a joke. But yeah, Naruto and Sasuke are set up to being the most powerful ninjas of their generation, past and present.
    Well a joke as in they'll be pulling off the same feats without being an immortal super zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    He was having a panic attack for a moment when it started raining.

I think we'll see more from him though. I think he'll actually start fighting when his identity is revealed.
    But that was more because Naruto implied he knew something Tobi didn't as oppose to Naruto defeating the other Bijuu. Tobi didn't care one bit that Naruto was throwing them around like a ragdoll.
    Last edited by TsukiMirage; 11th March 2012 at 8:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I think he'll actually start fighting when his identity is revealed.
    In other words, never? Because to me it feels like his identity will remain a secret forever.

I think we'll get Tobi's identity eventually. But with everyone throwing around names as who it could be I don't think we'll be that shocked when he takes off his mask to reveal himself. Tobi will reveal himself to be Sasuke from a alternative future XD just to screw with us even more.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I think we'll get Tobi's identity eventually. But with everyone throwing around names as who it could be I don't think we'll be that shocked when he takes off his mask to reveal himself. Tobi will reveal himself to be Sasuke from a alternative future XD just to screw with us even more.
    If it is, I'll jump on Kishimoto's head in rage.

I have a theory its some sort of remnant of the Sage of the Six Paths, disillusioned with the Shinobi World. It would explain how he can control the Tailed Beasts with relative ease, and how he knows so much on the series' history/mythology.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

If Tobi were Sasuke from the future, it would explain so much.

I'd actually like to see some time-traveling in this series. We usually get flashbacks when something from the past is being explained, but it would be nice if Naruto or some other character were transported to the past to actually witness the events. The closest we've gotten to that was when Itachi was talking about Madara and Izuna, but that was just genjutsu.

11. Default

That's not something I think I'd appreciate.

I'd may rage-quit Naruto if that's the case.

If Tobi were Sasuke from the future, it would explain so much.

I'd actually like to see some time-traveling in this series. We usually get flashbacks when something from the past is being explained, but it would be nice if Naruto or some other character were transported to the past to actually witness the events. The closest we've gotten to that was when Itachi was talking about Madara and Izuna, but that was just genjutsu.
    There was the fourth Naruto Shippuden movie. Naruto was sent to the past in that.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    There was the fourth Naruto Shippuden movie. Naruto was sent to the past in that.
    That is irrelevant since it isn't canon.

Anyway, I hope that Itachi defeats Kabuto quickly. He set out to defeat him a long time ago, and we've waited long enough. I do wonder what Sasuke's role in this is, though.

14. Default

Anyway, I hope that Itachi defeats Kabuto quickly. He set out to defeat him a long time ago, and we've waited long enough. I do wonder what Sasuke's role in this is, though.
    It's been months for us, but barely a day has past in the manga world of Naruto.

I hope he doesn't; Kabuto is the best villain in the series, so if he gets a cheap one-shot battle I'm giving up. I refuse to let that smug bastard Madara become the main antagonist.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...

I doubt Kishi will allow Kabuto that much time to shine, especially against the likes of Itachi and Sasuke. I'm sure Kabuto will be allowed to get one, maybe two good tricks in before being defeated to keep the two brother's superior.

I wonder if Kabuto will meet the same fate as Orochimaru; getting stabbed by Itachi's Sword of Totsuka and being stuck inside a genjutsu world for all eternity.

I wonder if Kabuto will meet the same fate as Orochimaru; getting stabbed by Itachi's Sword of Totsuka and being stuck inside a genjutsu world for all eternity.
    He can't; he needs to be kept alive to end the Edo Tensei. So my reckoning is he'll be kept alive to end the jutsu, then imprisoned or something.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I'm not too big a fan of Kabutomaru. I preferred the old Kabuto when he just got his *** kicked. Ahhh the good old days...
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm not too big a fan of Kabutomaru. I preferred the old Kabuto when he just got his *** kicked. Ahhh the good old days...
    I'd have preferred it if he just got more powerful without injecting Pedomaru's remains into himself. I'm kinda fed up of people getting OP by taking other peoples powers. Only ones who did it well were Kakashi and Yamato, due to the fact they didn't become broken, which is what everyone else who does it seems to be.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

21. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    I doubt Kishi will allow Kabuto that much time to shine, especially against the likes of Itachi and Sasuke. I'm sure Kabuto will be allowed to get one, maybe two good tricks in before being defeated to keep the two brother's superior.
    I'd like it if Sasuke aided Itachi, however, didn't Itachi summon some crows to somehow impede Sasuke's interferance?

I actualy like Kabutomaru it certainly fits his sneakyness.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

How did I not notice this thread before?! Well I'm a huge Naruto fan since the show came out. I feel bad for abonding it for a few years. I am trying to catch up by reading the manga and watching the episodes. So anyways can I join?

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I actualy like Kabutomaru it certainly fits his sneakyness.
    The thing that I hate about him is that he started out as a minor villain, and then he took some of Orochimaru's cells and suddenly returned as a BA villain who has an almost unstoppable jutsu; if Kabuto's conversion to Orochimaru 2.0 had been more gradual, I probably wouldn't really mind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    I'd like it if Sasuke aided Itachi, however, didn't Itachi summon some crows to somehow impede Sasuke's interferance?
    Didn't impede him in the slightest, though one as to wonder how Itachi expected them too. I can get him underestimating Sasuke somewhat, but unless those were special crows, a murder of crows don't seem like they would stop any skilled ninja. Anyway, now that he's there, Itachi would have no choice but to team up.

Page 753 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast