Page 760 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 19,000 of 26832

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I guess this means that Tsunade could have Sage powers too...
    I hope not; I'm getting tired of Sage jutsu. Pain did mention that each Sannin had a powerful ability, but I hope he was referring to Tsunade's Byakugō jutsu and not "Slug Mode."

Thing is, she is called the Slug Princess...it'd make sense, or at least now that Snake Sage has been revealed, it'd make sense.

I for one love that there is a snake version, and I love that Karin is an Uzumaki. Hopefully with an extra one running around, we can discover something new about them. Or perhaps Karin can show some sort of Fuinjutsu, since the Uzumaki's were supposed to be famed for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    One has to wonder, just how effective is lowering your hoodie???

Surely the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan cannot be foiled by a hoodie? no?
    Well now we'll never know. He came out of that snake's mouth with his eyes uncovered and wide open, so he's not using hoodie-no-jutsu anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I hope not; I'm getting tired of Sage jutsu. Pain did mention that each Sannin had a powerful ability, but I hope he was referring to Tsunade's Byakugō jutsu and not "Slug Mode."
    Not me. If Jiraiya could have sage-y mode-y stuff, and Kabuto can refine/improve Orochimaru's work into a type of sage mode, then Tsunade should be showered with sage love too. I would love to see Tsunade pull out a sage mode and use it to gain the upper hand against Edo Madara.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

One has to wonder, just how effective is lowering your hoodie???

Surely the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan cannot be foiled by a hoodie? no?
    Genjutsu requires eye contact; even Tsukuyomi did. Only one that didn't was Shisui's Koto-something, and that could only be used once a decade/day. So hoodie-no-jutsu works just as well as anything else.

And I quite liked this chapter; least it wont be a total roflstomp on the Uchiha's part.

Heart Gold FC;

4427 6152 1089

I am nothing but dust in the wind...the whisper in the silence of night...the troll of a thousand fanboys...the Master of Puppets...
    Dance, little puppets, and feed me your lulz.

I'm late to the party, really late. Can't be helped I was busy all day. After seeing this new chapter and Kabuto's Snake Sage Mode I was like "whoa!" I mean there have been plenty jokes about Snake and Slug mode but wow, there really is a snake version of Sage Mode and Kabuto got it! Wow. Good chapter and Karin being a Uzumaki doesn't surprise me, not because she has red hair but because anyone who gets zapped in the chest by Sasuke and lives must have a strong lifeforce. I wonder if Sasori and Gaara have Uzumaki blood in them? Anyway it just makes Karin cooler IMO. Be fun to have a chapter of her and Naruto just chatting about Uzumaki stuff XD but anyway Kabuto's Snake Mode has got me interested in this fight. I wonder if it operates like Naruto's Sage Mode? And here I thought Sage Modes were done with.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    And here I thought Sage Modes were done with.
    Given we have Frog-sage, and Snake-sage modes, I guess Slug-sage mode is bound to appear in some other ninja too, sooner or later.

Really Tsunade should have been a Slug-sage student/disciple, but it is too late now for her.

Given we have Frog-sage, and Snake-sage modes, I guess Slug-sage mode is bound to appear in some other ninja too, sooner or later.

Really Tsunade should have been a Slug-sage student/disciple, but it is too late now for her.
    I'm okay with that if there is no Slug Mode. Sage Mode is now starting to lose originality, even though I find Kabuto's Snake Mode to be very interesting. For Tsunade to just pull that out now would be desperate to keep her character looking strong. Though if Sakura were to get something of a Slug Mode and get more power I'm all for it. Sakura is long overdue for a power upgrade other then generic female healer.

8. Default

I'm okay with that if there is no Slug Mode. Sage Mode is now starting to lose originality, even though I find Kabuto's Snake Mode to be very interesting. For Tsunade to just pull that out now would be desperate to keep her character looking strong. Though if Sakura were to get something of a Slug Mode and get more power I'm all for it. Sakura is long overdue for a power upgrade other then generic female healer.
    What I don't get is, if he went to Snake-sage 'school' so to speak, why he calls himself a dragon?

Well, Dragons are basically snakes with 4-limbs and some wings, no?

Yeah I don't get why people are calling it Snake Sage mode when Kabuto calls himself a dragon. Shouldn't it be Dragon Sage mode?

What I don't get is, if he went to Snake-sage 'school' so to speak, why he calls himself a dragon?

Maybe he breathes fire now? Or maybe to him dragon sounds more threatening? I don't know. But I will say that I'm interested in Kabuto again. I still don't like the fact that half the Edo Tensei's he's summoned got zero screen time, but if Kabuto brings a good fight...no I'll still think this war arc was lacking and should have been drawn out more. I guess that just won't change.

That was my instant thought there my friend...but I don't know if it's all that likely
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That was my instant thought there my friend...but I don't know if it's all that likely
    It's probably not, but man does she need something other then super strength and healing. Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing Sakura in sage like training similar to Naruto's. I guess I'm just disappointed that Naruto and Sasuke not only surpassed all their masters but pretty much everyone else and Sakura clearly hasn't surpassed Tsunade even though they teased the idea at the start of part 2. And they stick her in generic healing nurse mode. Seriously? What happened to the Sakura who helped defeat Sasori?

And here I thought Sage Modes were done with.
    So did I. It seems lazy on Kishi's part to give Kabuto Sage Mode; sure, it's snake-related this time, but it's still reductive.

It's probably not, but man does she need something other then super strength and healing. Not to mention I wouldn't mind seeing Sakura in sage like training similar to Naruto's. I guess I'm just disappointed that Naruto and Sasuke not only surpassed all their masters but pretty much everyone else and Sakura clearly hasn't surpassed Tsunade even though they teased the idea at the start of part 2. And they stick her in generic healing nurse mode. Seriously? What happened to the Sakura who helped defeat Sasori?
    I guess Kishi really wants to keep her as the most human-like character, not super haxed, but far from being the weakest
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 22nd March 2012 at 5:12 PM.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

This arc just gets weirder and weirder. Just never know what Kishi will do.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

This tranformation would look slightly less stupid if Kabutochimaru wasn't all snakey. He's barely changed, except for the horns.

I really hope there is no Slug or any other sage modes.

It would be redundant to power up Sakura now after 10 years of Naruto to the levels of Haxruto and Haxuke when their new power ups completely blows any Sage mode out of the water.

If anyone needs a power up, it should be Lee who has his own mini series or Neji who is the only one to make to Jonin but we never see him fight. >.<

I wouldn't be adverse to Hinata unzipping that jacket and laying the smackdown on some Edo Tensai ninja/Zetsu clones lol.

I actually wouldn't want Tsunade to have Slug-Mode if it were a thing. Jiraiya couldn't do Frog-Mode properly by himself, and Orochimaru couldn't get the right body for Snake-Mode, so I'd prefer if Slug-Mode was something Tsunade knew about but for some (good) reason, couldn't get. I'd actually love it, since it's so far students that are getting it, if Shizune comes out with it.

Considering how Slug's are slimy...would Slug Sage mode have Tsunade cover...

On second thought, let's forget about that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Considering how Slug's are slimy...would Slug Sage mode have Tsunade cover...

On second thought, let's forget about that.
    ROFLMAO I just had the image that Tsunade's boobs were the result of eating Escargot all the time for some reason. But it really would be creepy if Tsunade got all slimy like and stuff.

I doubt Tsunade has a Sage Mode. I feel that she would have used it already. It would have been less risky than using the Mitotic Regeneration.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I mean I guess this is getting me excited...but if this Snake(Dragon) Sage Mode really is allowing Kabutomaru to dodge Sasuke's attacks, maybe people who said Naruto's Sage mode would still give him an advantage over's Sasuke's newly obtained powers weren't so far off...Still it would seem like a waste to finally have become friends with Kurama just to have him stolen from Naruto...

If anything, Sasuke will uncover a weakness in Sage Mode and thus give him yet another advantage over Naruto during their final battle. Because he certainly won't be surprised when Naruto uses a Sage Mode when they fight now, He'll know how to fight nature. If that does happen then it'll feel like Kishi is giving Sasuke to much of a edge, considering he'll know how to take down Sage Mode and he can suppress the Kyubi. By the way how much of a troll would Kabuto be if he begins to lose and thus kills himself so the Edo Tensei's stay on forever? I know he won't do that but man what a curse that would be.

If anything, Sasuke will uncover a weakness in Sage Mode and thus give him yet another advantage over Naruto during their final battle. Because he certainly won't be surprised when Naruto uses a Sage Mode when they fight now, He'll know how to fight nature. If that does happen then it'll feel like Kishi is giving Sasuke to much of a edge, considering he'll know how to take down Sage Mode and he can suppress the Kyubi. By the way how much of a troll would Kabuto be if he begins to lose and thus kills himself so the Edo Tensei's stay on forever? I know he won't do that but man what a curse that would be.
    Yeah, Sasuke probably will discover the weakness of Nature, but whatever, it should be a cool fight none the less. I don't know if suppression will work now? I mean I know in the past it did because no one connected with Kurama, thus it was easy to put him back in his cage, but now...now I'm not so sure, because Tobi was able to do it in the past, so he should have at least been able to take Naruto out of the cloak mode. I won't actually put it past Kabuto to do that...seeing as it would be a hollow victory for the kages if breaking the jutsu was the cause for beating Madara (though Madara could just hax his way out of death and then the kages beat him)

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I only just started reading the chapter, and I immediately thought of the folks/conversations in this thread when Kabuto pulled his hood down. We're all talking about what amazing secret post-Orochimaru strategy Kabuto had to defeat the Uchiha's sharingan genjutsu, and then the first thing in the chapter we see Kabuto just pull his hood over his eyes. I can't even measure the size of the grin on my face, but it was so amusing that I'm typing it here before I even read further. XD
    I completely forgot we were discussing that. Lol, Kabuto's the first genius to act like a genius in front of the Sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Yeah I don't get why people are calling it Snake Sage mode when Kabuto calls himself a dragon. Shouldn't it be Dragon Sage mode?
    I believe it's a throwback to Orochimaru and his Yamata form, which was said to be him transforming from a snake into a "dragon god". I don't think Kabuto is literally considered a dragon, he's simply being symbolic.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Page 760 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast