Page 768 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 668718758764765766767768769770771772778818868 ... LastLast
Results 19,176 to 19,200 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I'm betting that when Sasuke creates some all powerful fire jutsu called Kagatsuchi. It's SO going to happen.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I'm betting that when Sasuke creates some all powerful fire jutsu called Kagatsuchi. It's SO going to happen.
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Release:_Kagutsuchi Too late.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Not all that much happens, but we do get more on Sasuke's motivations against Konoha and learn more of Kabuto's past. Kabuto was also quite creepy this chapter, especially with him wanting Sasuke to accept him as a big brother. It was interesting to see that Sasuke and Tobi were apparently ballsy enough to waltz around where there were possible Konoha ninjas to see them. Seeing them just sitting around drinking together was surreal, a throwback to Itachi's partnership with Kisame. And Konoha being the one who made Kabuto into the spy he is, until they eventually stopped trusting him, was a surprise but not unexpected. If they didn't trust him, I don't see how him switching sides wasn't to be expected. Seems like it wasn't just with the Uchiha and Naruto that Konoha failed. Anyway, I can't wait to see what and how Izanami works. Pretty decent chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Also one of my first thoughts when I read the legend of Izanagi and Izanami on Narutopedia (gotta love that site; it's all so well explained). But like 7 tyranitars said, it's already been done. Too bad Sasuke only used it once against the Raikage (to my better knowledge). He has a knack to only use "special" jutsus once. Summoning that hawk against Danzo, Kirin and Blaze Release. Oh well, it's never too late to reuse them at some point I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ay.

Yet more pulling Sharingan techniques out of friggin' nowhere.
    Agreeed.

Still a fine chapter. Was expecting a lot more action but it's nice having these dialogue parts and a little more of Kabuto's backstory. I honestly can't predict Sasuke's next step regarding Konohagakure. It's all been so wobbly. Still, he'll remain hating the village due to his unavoidable battle against Naruto.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 4th April 2012 at 10:15 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

So it looks like we did get Izanami; Kishi is becoming a little too predictable. Anyway, that was the highlight of the chapter since there wasn't much action. I did like that flashback scene where Sasuke and Tobi were at a cafe, though. I also liked Kabuto's explanation about being a spy, although we kind of knew that stuff already.

That is the good kind of Flashback that Kishi could use instead of the crappy ones he gave us with Naruto chapters a while back.

Looks like I was right about Izanami but I wonder what it does compared to Izanagi.

Overall a average chapter. Lots of talking surprisingly but its going back to action next week hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Also one of my first thoughts when I read the legend of Izanagi and Izanami on Narutopedia (gotta love that site; it's all so well explained). But like 7 tyranitars said, it's already been done. Too bad Sasuke only used it once against the Raikage (to my better knowledge). He has a knack to only "special" jutsus only once. Summoning that hawk against Danzo, Kirin and Blaze Release. Oh well, it's never too late to reuse them at some point I suppose.

Agreeed.

Still a fine chapter. Was expecting a lot more action but it's nice having these dialogue parts and a little more of Kabuto's backstory. I honestly can't predict Sasuke's next step regarding Konohagakure. It's all been so wobbly. Still, he'll remain hating the village due to his unavoidable battle against Naruto.
    Sasuke used an Enton Jutsu against White zetsu aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Sasuke used an Enton Jutsu against White zetsu aswell.
    I think that might have just been Amaterasu. It seems like his Susanoo holds it now. It might be able to be classified as Enton, but I'm not sure.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

9. Default

This episode felt unnecessary, things are moving slow, but I guess chapters full of Sasuke are good for ratings XD

I long ago foresaw more ancient Japanese God based techniques, once we got Izanagi + his children Susano'ou/Amaterasu/Tsukuyomi.

Now the mother's technique Izanami, she's the GOD of creation, for your info purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    So it looks like we did get Izanami; Kishi is becoming a little too predictable. Anyway, that was the highlight of the chapter since there wasn't much action. I did like that flashback scene where Sasuke and Tobi were at a cafe, though. I also liked Kabuto's explanation about being a spy, although we kind of knew that stuff already.
    Except Sasuke isn't the one using it...so it wasn't as everyone predicted
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

- I love the cover of SJ this week. Spring must be beautiful in Japan.
    - Kabuto's slow.
    - Who's in the other cloak? Wtf? All of Taka?
    - A reward? Good one, nameless Leaf ninja!
    - Oh, it's Tobi. That's awkward.
    - I don't like Sasuke, but this is a really good scene...
    - No Itachi! Tell him how he's an idiot NOW!
    - Oh, oh noo...
    - It happened. Oh god, more eye hax.
    - What's the opposite of living!?

I liked the chapter in context, but I think it could have used less talking. It seems like this fight is going nowhere, and most of this chapter was about how Sasuke felt betrayed, and we already knew that. However, I really liked the flashback at the ramen restaurant with Tobi. I think that was a really good character development scene for him, even if it was in the past.

Kudos to Kira for guessing Izanami way before.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Except Sasuke isn't the one using it...so it wasn't as everyone predicted
    We didn't just predict that Sasuke would use it though; at first we simply predicted that it would be used at some point. The theories started when Izanagi was first used.

So it looks like we did get Izanami; Kishi is becoming a little too predictable.
    Predicting the name of a technique does not mean he is becoming too predictable. He uses the name of Japanese Gods so it was evident he would have used it eventually. If he's become to predictable I'd like you to tell me what it does.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I'm late to the party again. This weeks chapter was alright. I'm still hoping this battle is short, just not interested in it. But I did like the offscreen thing where Sasuke was listening to those Konoha ninjas about Itachi. I always wanted Sasuke to be in a undercover cloak in a public location while people talked smack about him and his family just to see how he would react and take it. I hate to admit it but I kinda did feel bad for Sasuke during that scene. His brother died a good guy who saved the village and hardly anyone knew it. And to make matters worse they were talking bad about him. I kinda understand Sasuke's anger there. I still don't condone his wanting to kill everyone in Konoha and never will but it was nice to see the human side of Sasuke instead of the heartless monster he usually is. Other then that and a little about Kabuto's backstory this was a meh chapter, overall. I'm not really excited to see this new Uchiha power, as if they don't already have enough, even now in the final hours they show off something new. Must be grand to be a Uchiha.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

At least we got some Kabuto backstory. Meh, at least we'll probably get Itachi's side of the story about his massacre of his family.
    Last edited by uber gon; 5th April 2012 at 1:58 AM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

At least we got some Kabuto backstory. Meh, at least we'll probably get Itachi's side of the story about his massacre of his family.
    I thought we already did....back when he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Predicting the name of a technique does not mean he is becoming too predictable. He uses the name of Japanese Gods so it was evident he would have used it eventually. If he's become to predictable I'd like you to tell me what it does.
    Izanami casts a unbreakable genjutsu over the opponent is my guess. Since that would be the opposite of Izanagi. That or Izanami lets you control the opponent in exchange for both your eyes.

Meh, at least we'll probably get Itachi's side of the story about his massacre of his family.
    I think we've learned just about everything that happened. But who knows; maybe Kishi will throw in a couple more details or a plot-twist that we never expected.

Yeah, maybe one where Shisui didn't die...

O_o

I think we've learned just about everything that happened. But who knows; maybe Kishi will throw in a couple more details or a plot-twist that we never expected.
    I can bet it will be something that will make Sasuke want to go back to the Leaf. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I think that might have just been Amaterasu. It seems like his Susanoo holds it now. It might be able to be classified as Enton, but I'm not sure.
    It has been clasified as Enton when he fought the original Zetsu.

Has anyone seen the new anime opening?

突撃ロック, Totsugeki Rock. (Rock Assault, or whatever. It's funny because both times the song's title is spoken, Naruto destroys something made of stone. The first is the Hokage monument...for some reason and the second, a boulder.)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Has anyone seen the new anime opening?

突撃ロック, Totsugeki Rock. (Rock Assault, or whatever. It's funny because both times the song's title is spoken, Naruto destroys something made of stone. The first is the Hokage monument...for some reason and the second, a boulder.)
    I have seen it, don't like the song that much but it's kind of cool how they show Alied shinobi forces.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    It has been clasified as Enton when he fought the original Zetsu.
    Oh yeah, you're right. I hadn't noticed that before. I honestly thought that Enton would only be used once, but it seems that Sasuke is relying on it more and more. That's cool.

I can bet it will be something that will make Sasuke want to go back to the Leaf. Yeah.
    That would be the worst writing in existence...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 768 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 668718758764765766767768769770771772778818868 ... LastLast