Page 825 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,625 of 26165

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

What the **** is this. Literally cut Tsunade in half, sent her parts flying to different parts, and everyone else just gets sliced. REALLY. Tsunade, get some stitches. Also, loved how confident Katsuyu was that Tsunade could save herself. (Which, she could save everyone else better if she herself were put toghter. Just saying.) F this chapter. I'm done.

I enjoyed this chapter. Can't wait for the next few chapters, explanations seem to be starting.

Kages and Obito scenes were pretty gruesome. Don't really remember the most recent before those.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Oh wow... just... wow

Pretty cool chapter, but I'm speechless beyond that
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

While taking down the Kages was the right move, I can't help but think they'll still not be dead, meaning we'll still won't have any named deaths yet. Well, Tsunade looks like she's about to sacrifice herself, so I suppose there's still hope. Madara's fan continues to be awesome, and Madara somehow preventing/delaying the Bijuu Rasengan from exploding was cool. Madara and Obito still seem too close for my liking, but at least we're beginning to learn what had went down. Hopefully we get more flashbacks next chapter. Pretty good chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Man, poor Kages. Poor Tsunade, the Hokage got ripped in half. If this is the end of Tsunade I hope she can save Gaara, A, Mei, and Oonoki. Tsunade might not have been the most relevant character in part 2, but she deserves a heroes death. I guess nothing can stop the power of a hax Uchiha. I'm glad they addressed that Obito wanted Nagato to use his "bring back to life jutsu thingie" for Madara. While it was pretty obvious at this point what it was for, glad it was confirmed. Madara and Obito's relationship needs to be explained and it looks like we're going to get it next chapter. I would love to see how Obito became this master planner when he couldn't even plan to meet Kakashi, Rin, and Minato at the correct meeting time. Probably to busy plotting his evil plans back then too and they take time, you know.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

For those who possibly were thinking the first masked man was Madara... unless he dyed his hair, it appears that Obito was in fact the one who attacked both Naruto's parents and the Village.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

So we got an early chapter this week. How strange. Anyway, I wasn't pleased about the Gokage; I thought Madara might have just left the battle without fighting them, but they're all down. I really hope Tsunade doesn't die, but things aren't looking too good. Anyway, at least this chapter gave us a peek at how Obito and Madara met.

People wanted some characters to die and this is what you get. The five Kages were slaughtered and are now teetering on death. Tsunade is more than likely going to die after she saves the other four.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

So how in the **** did Hashirama beat Madara? I mean COME ON!
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Because last time, Madara didn't have the bonus of those wood powers he used to break Tsunade in half like a twig.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    So we got an early chapter this week. How strange. Anyway, I wasn't pleased about the Gokage; I thought Madara might have just left the battle without fighting them, but they're all down. I really hope Tsunade doesn't die, but things aren't looking too good. Anyway, at least this chapter gave us a peek at how Obito and Madara met.
    Yeah, guess my wood clone theory was wrong. I smell new backflash next week, this could actually be a little interesting. But I'm more curious about the fan, and when Obito and Sasuke are going to switch sides (cause you know they will). Unless they die. Or both.

EDIT: after thinking for a sec, that fan seems like the Impact Dials from one piece. For those of you who don't know what those are, they're these little shells that absorb the impact of a hit, then, if you tap your enemy with it, it cause the same amount of force that was absorbed to hit the enemy. Unless it's like the Reject Dial (which is basically a better version of the Impact Dial), but I doubt that.
    Last edited by Aeon™; 11th September 2012 at 8:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    No Rinnegan, no wood, no Edo Tensei benefits. Madara wasn't as strong then as he is now.

Ew, I just noticed that Tsunade's body was crushed in half. She's definitely going to die now, which sucks since we didn't get to see what her chakra natures were. I think Onoki should've died in her place; he kept getting beaten down, only to come back like three times. Kishi obviously favors him. This whole war has been an utter mess imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Ew, I just noticed that Tsunade's body was crushed in half. She's definitely going to die now, which sucks since we didn't get to see what her chakra natures were. I think Onoki should've died in her place; he kept getting beaten down, only to come back like three times. Kishi obviously favors him. This whole war has been an utter mess imo.
    Actually, I have a feeling she'll survive. Because this is naruto, and somebody must live after being cut in half. Who isn't Hidan. She'll be out for the count, but alive.

Guess I was wrong about Madara leaving the Kages alone. Horribly, horribly wrong. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    For those who possibly were thinking the first masked man was Madara... unless he dyed his hair, it appears that Obito was in fact the one who attacked both Naruto's parents and the Village.
    True, perhaps Obito was helped by the whole time-travel thing that Madara might possibly be able to do. At this point do we even have any confirmation of what kind of powers the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan affords its user?

If Obito ends up having a change of heart, I just hope it isn't too impulsive. It wouldn't make sense to make him fickle all of a sudden considering Tobi's dedication and resolve throughout his tenure as a villain...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Guess I was wrong about Madara leaving the Kages alone. Horribly, horribly wrong. Lol.

True, perhaps Obito was helped by the whole time-travel thing that Madara might possibly be able to do. At this point do we even have any confirmation of what kind of powers the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan affords its user?

If Obito ends up having a change of heart, I just hope it isn't too impulsive. It wouldn't make sense to make him fickle all of a sudden considering Tobi's dedication and resolve throughout his tenure as a villain...
    Anything that was done by "Tobi" was done by Obito. Also, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan affords the same powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan, minus the amazing power of blindness, I think.

Oh snap, today's chapter was awesome! This kind of chapter is one that I like a lot, because it has plot stuff but also some action. And Naruto got super mad at Madara.

What are the theories surrounding the guy at the end of the chapter? Nagato? Madara? Someone else?

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    What are the theories surrounding the guy at the end of the chapter? Nagato? Madara? Someone else?
    It's Madara. It looks like Nagato at first glance(At less to me and a few others I've seen mention it), but when you give him another look and think what actually makes sense, it's Madara. It's not stated, but it's pretty obvious that it's him.

- Stealth chapter!
    - They're all gone. To a better place.
    - OH MY GOD. I posted that point above before I saw the next page. How nice to get killed off-screen.
    - NOO. Tsunade got bisected BY A TREE.
    - Whoa, so Nagato was supposed to revive Madara during the Invasion of Pain. The manga would be incredibly different if he did that instead of reviving Konoha.
    - Haha, Madara's annoyed that basically every Akatsuki member betrayed them.
    - Madara's fan is more hax than Tenten's fan.
    - Jesus, Old Madara is terrifying. If that is him... why was he revived so young then?

Heavy chapter. Definitely included some interesting developments. It kind of sucks to see the Kages defeated AFTER the fight, but I'm just worried about them now. No way Tsunade survives this.
    Last edited by Shneak; 11th September 2012 at 9:49 PM.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mysterious Stranger View Post
    Anything that was done by "Tobi" was done by Obito.
    Right, that's why I'm saying that it wouldn't make sense for him to switch sides very easily. The current unmasked Tobi is showing slight emotion and thoughtfulness, almost as though to foreshadow his eventual aligning with the "good guys", but since Tobi was so set on achieving his goals all this time, Kishi would have to make his change of heart believable, which would be difficult if it ends up being complete and clean-cut like the Kyuubi's was.

Also, the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan affords the same powers of the Mangekyou Sharingan, minus the amazing power of blindness, I think.
    Hm, really? I guess that makes sense, I don't know why I just assumed the EMS gave you extra abilities...

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    It's Madara. It looks like Nagato at first glance(At less to me and a few others I've seen mention it), but when you give him another look and think what actually makes sense, it's Madara. It's not stated, but it's pretty obvious that it's him.
    Not to mention the Sharingan. He can't be Nagato, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    - Stealth chapter!
    - They're all gone. To a better place.
    - OH MY GOD. I posted that point above before I saw the next page. How nice to get killed off-screen.
    - NOO. Tsunade got bisected BY A TREE.
    - Whoa, so Nagato was supposed to revive Madara during the Invasion of Pain. The manga would be incredibly different if he did that instead of reviving Konoha.
    - Haha, Madara's annoyed that basically every Akatsuki member betrayed them.
    - Madara's fan is more hax than Tenten's fan.
    - Jesus, Old Madara is terrifying. If that is him... why was he revived so young then?

Heavy chapter. Definitely included some interesting developments. It kind of sucks to see the Kages defeated AFTER the fight, but I'm just worried about them now. No way Tsunade survives this.
    None of the Kages are actually dead at the moment, and most likely the only one to die would be Tsunade saving the others like she said she was going to do.

It's not mentioned when Nagato was suppose to revive Madara, he was just suppose to revive him, probably wasn't meant for that point of time.

Tenten doesn't have the fan anymore(Wasn't her's to begin with).

Kabuto mentioned he brought Madara back in his prime, so that's why, he's a special case.

That too. Could have just bought contacts though :3 Still, he does look a lot like Nagato after he used Rinne Tensei.

I'm just glad that this chapter pretty much confirms that Obito was the one who was controlling the previous Mizukage since the Madara from this flashback was old and the "Madara" from Kisame's past was young.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    None of the Kages are actually dead at the moment, and most likely the only one to die would be Tsunade saving the others like she said she was going to do.

Tenten doesn't have the fan anymore(Wasn't her's to begin with).

Kabuto mentioned he brought Madara back in his prime, so that's why, he's a special case.
    Yeah, I know they're playing possum. I fully expect Tsunade to give her life to save them. It makes it easy for Naruto or Kakashi to walk into the position right after the war.

Aha. I wish it was Tenten's. I'll pretend it is.

That's bs. I swear, that duo is Kabuto/Orochimaru are bull. It's likely that Orochimaru (and Sasuke) will be the only ones that can stop Madara. In a weird twisty way, that would sort of redeem him.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

My fellow narufreaks, it happened again:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_mibA5HYU
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Well, given that the rinnegan "lies beyond" the sharingan according to madara, anything's possible.... Not that I disagree haha
    ----------------------------------

Page 825 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast