Page 832 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 732782822828829830831832833834835836842882932 ... LastLast
Results 20,776 to 20,800 of 27165

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    They also might have been watching Minato's squad during the Kannabi bridge mission. Perhaps Madara had Zetsu keep an eye on Obito (and his teammates) until his supposed death.
    They must have, since they were close enough to rescue Obito soon afterward.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

That was certainly suprising. I will put my money on mind confusing Genjutsu. (Used on either Kakashi or Rin)
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    - Love the coloured Obito page, even thought the characters have been retconned to be the same age.
    - So gross.
    - Madara's finished his 1 year nap. I wonder if he got all of his memories back.
    - Whoa, grumpy old man. YOU WILL THANK ME.
    - The hideout is the Bone Graveyard. Interesting.
    - Shouldn't Obito's eyes be burning? He hasn't really seen light.
    - Kakashi and Obito being responsible? That could be a twist.
    - Or that. Wow.

Not sure how to react. There's obviously a missing link between the reason why Kakashi killed Rin and what Obito perceived. Kakashi didn't know Obito was alive until this fight though, so I doubt they confront each other.
    Zetsu is basically controlling Obito's body in the suit right now. So if this is all a set up, then this will be the point where Zetsu will turn around so that Obito will never see what really happened, nor meet with Kakashi again.

I think that when he turns around, the Rin that we see will turn out to be a Zetsu-clone, meaning that Rin was killed before by the Kirigakure Ninjas, Zetsu spored her body, picked a fight with Kakashi, and transformed into Rin to screw with him even more.

Of course would Kakashi then have tears in his eyes! He probably just lost Rin moments ago and is forced to take down an enemy that has taken on her likeness! The 'Rin-clone' saying Kakashi's name is just another psychological torture thingie that I think Zetsu kinda like to do in general...

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I think maybe zetsu disguised himself as kakashi and killed rin? That, or kakashi has a justified reason.
    I think Zetsu disguised himself as Rin! :P

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    They must have, since they were close enough to rescue Obito soon afterward.
    That's a nice twist.. The 'Madara found you when the cave collapsed'-line just doesn't seem that likely considering how little Madara actually appears to move and how Obito would be covered in even more rubble then before.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    That was certainly suprising. I will put my money on mind confusing Genjutsu. (Used on either Kakashi or Rin)
    What I said above, or this.. But even then why would Kakashi be under genjutsu when he has his Sharingan on?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What I said above, or this.. But even then why would Kakashi be under genjutsu when he has his Sharingan on?
    Yeah he probably wouldn't... but I also don't think he'd be crying if he wasn't currently in the act of killing Rin herself. And I'm also not convinced that Zetsu is even against Obito... even though he/they/it works for Madara, it seems like Zetsu's sympathetic and friendly toward Obito. But I could be wrong, since Madara must have some plan to get Obito to come around, Zetsu might be a part of that plan. *shrugs*

Kakashi being the one to kill Rin was a surprise, but Obito must will realize there's more going on, else he would have condemned Kakashi from killing her instead of merely letting her die. And I suppose the mention of spiral Zetsu taking control in battle will be used to explain why he preformed as he did against Minato. Alright chapter.
    I'm glad someone mentioned this. Obito clearly stated that Kakashi let Rin die, not that he killed her. There is clearly more to this than what we were shown. Sawyer7mage in his review said it best when it was "a cliffhanger gone wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    His Sharingan doesn't provide immunity to other Sharingan-based genjutsu especially since he is a non-Uchiha. Don't forget when Itachi placed him under Tsukuyomi. Even Sasuke was momentarily affected by that in his battle with Itachi.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    I'm glad someone mentioned this. Obito clearly stated that Kakashi let Rin die, not that he killed her. There is clearly more to this than what we were shown. Sawyer7mage in his review said it best when it was "a cliffhanger gone wrong."
    Well, she's not instantly dead. We need some reasoning behind Kakashi's motive, but technically he'll probably leave her for dead.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Well, at least Kishi was always good with cliffhangers... seriously, I need to know what happened in next weeks issue :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well, at least Kishi was always good with cliffhangers... seriously, I need to know what happened in next weeks issue :P

I know right XD it seems like he replaces one cliffhanger with an even more annoying one XD

So I hear Obito is Tobi and he's going all this crap because whatsherface died in a war. If that's true,AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by Born Better View Post
    So I hear Obito is Tobi and he's going all this crap because whatsherface died in a war. If that's true,AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
    Obito is Tobi, but no one knows the whole story about how he became Tobi.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Obito is Tobi, but no one knows the whole story about how he became Tobi.
    Lost the right side of his body, got trapped in Madara mindgames, got trapped in a Zetsu bodysuit, got trapped into thinking that Kakashi killed his love interest (which may've been a Zetsu-clone), and afterwards deemed revenge on the cruel, cruel world...

Done..

Edit: 5555th post! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Not necessarily. He's doing this because he's sick of the world of war that he lives in and wants to make peace, even if he has to force it upon everyone. Rin was just the trigger.

So... basically Obito massacres dozens of Kiri hunter-nin. That's cool.

Actually, I thought it was pretty cool how he feels like he's in Hell... that explains the name of the chapter, and ends it (and all that merciless killing) pretty poignantly.

Also interesting to finally see the advent of Kamui (in both eyes at the same time! nice). So Kakashi got this skill ages ago... and what's this? Obito skipped the three-tomoe stage...? Haha.
    Last edited by Kamex; 10th October 2012 at 6:43 AM.

Wow talk about random jumps in power. Hey lets give Obito Mangekyo Sharingan and Mokuton at the same time. Lets also make lots of action scenes to hide the BS going on behind the scenes during the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    Wow talk about random jumps in power. Hey lets give Obito Mangekyo Sharingan and Mokuton at the same time. Lets also make lots of action scenes to hide the BS going on behind the scenes during the chapter.
    We knew Obito had Mokuton from two chapters ago. And we know that a deep feeling of loss activates the Mangekyou Sharingan. Stuff covered in chapters ages ago.
    Last edited by Shadow Lucario; 10th October 2012 at 6:55 PM.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Note to self: Don't piss Obito off...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    We knew Obito had Mokuton from two chapters ago. And we know that feeling a deep feeling of loss activates the Mangekyou Sharingan. Stuff covered in chapters ages ago.
    Glad to see this posted. It isn't a "random" jump in power.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Note to self: Don't piss Obito off...
    Note to author: Damn Kishi! Didn't know you liked gore! xD

I was shocked at the pool of blood, never expected something that graphic.

First off, death is a major trigger for people, especially if it's death from the result of killing, and if that killing is by your best friend, and you witness that killing. More over, Obito's life hasn't been that great since his "death". Madara most likely is manipulating him, feeding him stuff about the world being ****. Obito probably didn't have anyone to pick his spirits up after Rin died, instead Madara probably put more negative thoughts in his head, eventually, he was going to lose himself and become "Tobi".

It's not just because Rin died, but it clearly was what set him off, and that's perfectly fine since it happens a lot in fiction, and in real life. Death isn't that easy for people to handle.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Wow, Obito losing it was awesome. It's a real shame "Tobi" never fought like that. Would much have enjoyed him using Mokuton in addition to Kamui then solely Kamui. The only bad thing about this chapter is that it didn't answer any questions. That and now Kakashi was recon as having MS for 15~ years instead of awakening it during the time skip. The Kiri ninjas also mention the Bloody Mist, which means that Madara must already have been in control of their village. Gonna be interesting to see how a bunch of Kiri ninjas killed by Mokuton will get explained. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

That and now Kakashi was recon as having MS for 15~ years instead of awakening it during the time skip.
    Well it's possible that he wasn't aware that he had the power yet, since he passed out.

Perhaps it's impossible for only one of the eyes to gain Mangekyou, either that or Obito and Kakashi getting MS at the same time was just supposed to be a deep and meaningful coincidence.

The Kiri ninjas also mention the Bloody Mist, which means that Madara must already have been in control of their village.
    I wonder if Madara orchestrated this to some extent using his authority as Mizukage. And on another note, I wonder if this event will soon lead to Obito becoming the true Mizukage, since Kisame recognized him a while back. But I guess we still need to figure out how Tobi and/or Madara were able to do all the things they've done at the times they've done them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Well it's possible that he wasn't aware that he had the power yet, since he passed out.

Perhaps it's impossible for only one of the eyes to gain Mangekyou, either that or Obito and Kakashi getting MS at the same time was just supposed to be a deep and meaningful coincidence.
    It was stated last issue that both eyes gain in power when near each other. Thus because Kakashi killed a close friend, Obito was able to awaken the MS (or it could be because Obito witnessed such death) which in term allowed Kakashi to do the same
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

- So we start off with the deathly blow again. Kakashi looks sullen, so we know it's him.
    - That close-up of Obito is drawn horribly.
    - Oh, I get it now. So we essentially have an explanation. Kiri wants Rin for some reason, so Kakashi kills her so that they don't accomplish their goal.
    - MS formation.
    - Okay, I guess I'll look at a massacre.
    - This is really brutal.
    - Ha, I love the page with the branches surrounding the moon. I didn't even notice the bodies at first.
    - This will definitely be censored to hell. So much blood.
    - Uhh, where's Kakashi's body?

Not sure how I feel about this chapter. It answered some more questions, which I liked. I suppose I disliked the fight scene because I couldn't follow it. It will probably be better animated. I also didn't like Zetsu's weird cheering, but it seems like he's reacting to Obito angrily using his power.

Obito freaking out at Rin's death was wow! I didn't know he had it in him. It's kinda funny in a dark sort of way that he killed everyone minus the guy that actually killed Rin. I figured this was how Kakashi got his M-Sharingan. How else? This was a pretty good chapter I guess. Not a lot of talking just violence, blood and a dead Rin. From the sounds of things Rin was probably under some spell by the enemy and was going to spill Konoha's secrets maybe? Or maybe she really was a spy, or maybe she stole something from the enemy and they wanted it back and she like, I don't know swallowed it. That doesn't explain Kakashi chidoring her though, since a simple stomach pump no justu would do. We'll find out soon enough but it's to bad for Obito. He watched his world die before him. Poor guy. I would say Edo Tensei her but I'm sure there's something in the way of that simple outcome. Good chapter.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Page 832 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 732782822828829830831832833834835836842882932 ... LastLast