Page 833 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,825 of 26835

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    We knew Obito had Mokuton from two chapters ago. And we know that a deep feeling of loss activates the Mangekyou Sharingan. Stuff covered in chapters ages ago.
    ... I really wonder sometimes how people explain away inconsistencies using terrible logic.

Obito had Mokuton from 2 chapter ago, so what? Suddenly he can grow plants from his body parts instantly to spear through enemies? I can attribute that to emotional shonen power-up/breakdown.

But the Mangekyo Sharingan teleportation is something else. Overusage with no practice and just unlocking it as well.

Also in my original post I stated the random jump in power because Obito has 2 of the most powerful bloodline abilities in one chapter thanks to Rin's death.

Which reminds me Rin, screw you for dying and getting captured in the original Kakashi Gaiden. Naruto should blame you for causing Obito to go mad and ended up releasing Kyuubi, causing his parents death and a whole bunch of other junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    Well it's possible that he wasn't aware that he had the power yet, since he passed out.

Perhaps it's impossible for only one of the eyes to gain Mangekyou, either that or Obito and Kakashi getting MS at the same time was just supposed to be a deep and meaningful coincidence.
    That's one thing, but to go through a decade and not know seems crazy. Both Sasuke and Obito showed using their Ms was instinctual. I'm finding it hard to believe that Kakashi never got close to losing a fight, especially considering his battle record.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I wonder if Madara orchestrated this to some extent using his authority as Mizukage. And on another note, I wonder if this event will soon lead to Obito becoming the true Mizukage, since Kisame recognized him a while back. But I guess we still need to figure out how Tobi and/or Madara were able to do all the things they've done at the times they've done them.
    I'm thinking it was Black Zetsu, who has been oddly absent. As for the Mizukage thing, I still can't see how that'll work when it should have happen before this point in time.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonlink View Post
    ... I really wonder sometimes how people explain away inconsistencies using terrible logic.

Obito had Mokuton from 2 chapter ago, so what? Suddenly he can grow plants from his body parts instantly to spear through enemies? I can attribute that to emotional shonen power-up/breakdown.
    Terrible logic? Hardly. We don't know the extent to which he learned to use Mokuton. We knew he had Mokuton because he was making branches out of his hands.

But the Mangekyo Sharingan teleportation is something else. Overusage with no practice and just unlocking it as well.
    It was one eye though. One eye = less Chakra drain I'm assuming. As for him using Kamui, I didn't really see him use it much this chapter. A few times to evade and that's about it.

Also in my original post I stated the random jump in power because Obito has 2 of the most powerful bloodline abilities in one chapter thanks to Rin's death.
    Well he had Mokuton because of Madara. He USED it because of Rin. And I blame Kakashi for all this madness going on. He killed Rin when he said he'd protect her. what a dick.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    That's one thing, but to go through a decade and not know seems crazy. Both Sasuke and Obito showed using their Ms was instinctual. I'm finding it hard to believe that Kakashi never got close to losing a fight, especially considering his battle record.

I'm thinking it was Black Zetsu, who has been oddly absent. As for the Mizukage thing, I still can't see how that'll work when it should have happen before this point in time.
    Dont'cha know?

Rin is the REAL enemy in 'Naruto'

Terrible logic? Hardly. We don't know the extent to which he learned to use Mokuton. We knew he had Mokuton because he was making branches out of his hands.

It was one eye though. One eye = less Chakra drain I'm assuming. As for him using Kamui, I didn't really see him use it much this chapter. A few times to evade and that's about it.

Well he had Mokuton because of Madara. He USED it because of Rin. And I blame Kakashi for all this madness going on. He killed Rin when he said he'd protect her. what a dick.
    Now now SD, we don't know why he killed her yet, although I'm gonna safely assume it was to get the Mangekyou

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpace2012 View Post
    Now now SD, we don't know why he killed her yet, although I'm gonna safely assume it was to get the Mangekyou
    I doubt it... that completely goes against Kakashi's character. Especially since he has no need for the MS.

By the way, did anyone else notice that Kakashi is still wearing the same garments (or at least mask) that he wore in the Kannabi bridge mission? It has the little tear at the bottom of his scar... you'd think he'd have access to replacements. Lol.

So Kakashi actually got his Mangekyou before the series even began? (I thought he got it sometime during the timeskip before Shippuden)

Join the Nazi Zombies Club V3 today!
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1715-0227
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref
    Ibanez needs a less retarded naming structure.
    Ibanez RG7862FR87689.55(pi*sqrt(5x+(y^2)-(z/8)))

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSpace2012 View Post
    No... I think it's obvious that the Kiri ninja wanted Rin for some unknown reason and Kakashi killed her so they couldn't have her. It's kind of like Kisame's backstory, where he killed all of his comrades in that one mission so that they would never be captured and reveal their secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    So Kakashi actually got his Mangekyou before the series even began? (I thought he got it sometime during the timeskip before Shippuden)
    Yeah, weird. I guess Kakashi couldn't have known in this chapter.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by DucksGoMooful View Post
    It's the miracle of Retconning.

Kind of fell behind a little bit. What chapter # was this week?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Kind of fell behind a little bit. What chapter # was this week?
    Chapter Numero 6-0-5~

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Ant View Post
    It's the miracle of Retconning.
    Can't be a retcon since it was never stated when he got it. Everyone just assumed it happened during the timeskip. It's probably just like Sasuke's situation with his Sharingan. He activated but forgot about it.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Can't be a retcon since it was never stated when he got it. Everyone just assumed it happened during the timeskip. It's probably just like Sasuke's situation with his Sharingan. He activated but forgot about it.
    Kakashi mentioned gaining a new technique over the time skip during his meeting with team Seven at the start of Part Two and later spoke to Naruto about his "new" Sharingan against Deidara. So while it wasn't stated, it was clearly implied to be recently gained, not some decade old secret.

Kakashi mentioned gaining a new technique over the time skip during his meeting with team Seven at the start of Part Two and later spoke to Naruto about his "new" Sharingan against Deidara. So while it wasn't stated, it was clearly implied to be recently gained, not some decade old secret.
    It's not a secret. If you don't remember it, how can it be a secret? It's obvious the trauma and Chakra drain made Kakashi pass out and forget about the Mangekyou Sharingan. Then during the timeskip he somehow regained the knowledge of it, therefore it would be new to Kakashi. Just as when Sasuke thought he first activated his Sharingan against Haku.

Maybe it's the fact that there are so many chapters going on I can't remember but I don't recall Sasuke using Sharingan before the Haku fight. Was it in a flashback chapter?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Against Orochimaru.

It's not a secret. If you don't remember it, how can it be a secret? It's obvious the trauma and Chakra drain made Kakashi pass out and forget about the Mangekyou Sharingan. Then during the timeskip he somehow regained the knowledge of it, therefore it would be new to Kakashi. Just as when Sasuke thought he first activated his Sharingan against Haku.
    Its obvious that Kakashi got the Mangekyou Sharingan over the time-skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Maybe it's the fact that there are so many chapters going on I can't remember but I don't recall Sasuke using Sharingan before the Haku fight. Was it in a flashback chapter?
    I believe so. It's later revealed that Sasuke first activated the Sharingan (with one tomoe in each eye) after Itachi massacred the Uchiha clan, but he was too traumatized to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Iota View Post
    Against Orochimaru.
    Sasuke first fought Orochimaru in the Forest of Death during the Chuunin Exams, which happened after the Land of Waves arc and the fight with Zabuza and Haku.

Its obvious that Kakashi got the Mangekyou Sharingan over the time-skip.
    Well regardless of whether Kishi is justified... even if Kakashi getting MS as a teenager with Obito is a retcon, that would still technically mean he couldn't have gotten it over the time-skip. Unless you believe he got MS both during the time-skip AND after killing Rin. Which doesn't make sense.

Because there's no way he couldn't have known about it. As we have seen, MS would activate the moment he's in danger, so unless he was never in danger til the time skip, it would have eventually shown itself. Even if you apply the Sasuke example, Sasuke reawoke it in his second serious fight.

Because there's no way he couldn't have known about it. As we have seen, MS would activate the moment he's in danger, so unless he was never in danger til the time skip, it would have eventually shown itself.
    The Mangekyou Sharingan doesn't activate when you're in danger. That's the Sharingan. The Mangekyou Sharingan only activates when you experience great loss. Sasuke's activated AFTER his fight with Itachi and Itachi's activated his some time after Shisui's death. Since it's already active in his eye then he would have to activate it himself so even if the Mangekyou Sharingan activated in response to danger it wouldn't because it's already been shown.

Even if you apply the Sasuke example, Sasuke reawoke it in his second serious fight.
    I don't know what you're trying to prove here. The Sharingan and the Mangekyou Sharingan have different ways of activation. If the Mangekyou Sharingan activated in times of danger then Sasuke would have gotten his against Deidara because he was extremely close to dying.

How is it strange that Kakashis MS activated before the series started and he claimed he got it in the timeskip? As some of you might have noticed Kakashi fainted right away. He might have not even noticed he activated it until years later. It seems plausible to me. Also MS doesn't activate when in a battle it activates when losing someone close to you.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    How is it strange that Kakashis MS activated before the series started and he claimed he got it in the timeskip? As some of you might have noticed Kakashi fainted right away. He might have not even noticed he activated it until years later. It seems plausible to me. Also MS doesn't activate when in a battle it activates when losing someone close to you.

So I guess Sasuke's whole clan dying and him losing them doesn't count? Nor the fact that its been stated you must kill the person closest to you to unlock the MS?

So I guess Sasuke's whole clan dying and him losing them doesn't count? Nor the fact that its been stated you must kill the person closest to you to unlock the MS?
    Perhaps the MS is triggered by the pain of loss, and the only sure-fire way to make someone know that pain in intense volume is for them to kill whoever is closest to them.

The Mangekyou Sharingan doesn't activate when you're in danger. That's the Sharingan. The Mangekyou Sharingan only activates when you experience great loss. Sasuke's activated AFTER his fight with Itachi and Itachi's activated his some time after Shisui's death. Since it's already active in his eye then he would have to activate it himself so even if the Mangekyou Sharingan activated in response to danger it wouldn't because it's already been shown.

I don't know what you're trying to prove here. The Sharingan and the Mangekyou Sharingan have different ways of activation. If the Mangekyou Sharingan activated in times of danger then Sasuke would have gotten his against Deidara because he was extremely close to dying.
    The MS techniques do though. Sasuke did so with Amaterasu against Kirabi, Susanoo against Ee and Danzo. Obito did so with Kamui this very chapter. We've seen that when in danger, a MS technique will activate even if the user isn't aware of their existences. All that matters is that they're in danger. For Kakashi not to know, one must presume that he never got in a dangerous situation since this fight, which would be weird.

He couldn't because he hasn't even awaken his normal sharigan, at that time.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Page 833 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast