Page 845 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 745795835841842843844845846847848849855895945 ... LastLast
Results 21,101 to 21,125 of 26821

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    About Obito's possible change of heart: do you wonder if it's gonna be something like the Zabuza and Haku thing?

Edit: The change of hearts thing reminds me alot of DBZ, then again I think Kishi said once he was influenced/a fan of Dragon Ball.
    More like another Nagato. We already have the comparison between Naruto being similar to younger Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    We didn't see the entire Alliance reaction to the meteor I don't believe. Gedo also only dealt with one division, plus a bit of two others. While they may have not known stuff like this would happen, they knew they'd be fighting in a war and are expected to continue on strong till the very end, letting the enemy know your afraid is never good. Plus this is pretty typical for a story when the tide shifts in favor of the hero, everyone is confident and all that.
    We saw it up to the HQ, which was the furthest point away from the battlefield. They all would have felt it. And it wasn't one division, it was three and a half. There's a difference between "continuing on strong" and fighting to win.

The problem is that we had that happen again and again already. There's a point when people overcoming desperation only to fall into it again get's tiresome.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    I hope the rest of the Alliance's part in this war doesn't just come down to "everybody use your strongest attack at the same time!!!". I guess sometimes that's useful, but it's always such a bore plot-wise for me... I want to see some strategy.
    100 bucks says Kakashi will use Kamui to teleport each ninja towards Madara's location so they can each fire their strongest jutsu at him directly.

So Juubi will unleash another Bijuu Bomb and kill more than half the alliance next few chapters. The Rookies will all pool chakra together and give it to Naruto. Then Naruto fails and its up to Sasuke and Oro to save the day. Sakura dies in the middle of this, epic battle between Naruto and Sasuke. Manga ends with a bang./ending

Sarcastic/semi-serious predictions aside, the Alliance is just asking to be killed. Did the Konoha Shinobi forget about Kyuubi's attack? There is no Minato to teleport Bijuu Bombs away nor does anyone in the alliance have the defense to block Juubi's attacks. I mean the thing flicked away Bee's bomb like it was a fly back at him! At best they could all pool chakra to block like 3 attacks max.

BTW its obvious that Kishi is going to use that jar or whatever to seal Madara or Tobi.

Also no point in calling Tobi Obito because Obito died when the boulder crushed him. Like literally if it wasn't for the huge *** pull of sinking deeper into the cave and Madara finding him, Obitio pretty much died in that cave. Heck half of him is pure android/plant life.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    We saw it up to the HQ, which was the furthest point away from the battlefield. They all would have felt it. And it wasn't one division, it was three and a half. There's a difference between "continuing on strong" and fighting to win.

The problem is that we had that happen again and again already. There's a point when people overcoming desperation only to fall into it again get's tiresome.
    We still didn't see other's reactions, they may have never been informed of it. If they don't know what happened then there's no reason to get all scared from it.

Also, Gedo attacked Darui's divison which had some of Kitsuchi's and Gaara's division, and I suppose some of Mifune's as some of his were in Kitsuchi's division at that time, that doesn't make it three and a half, that makes it one, plus a bit from two, maybe three others.

I don't see what the difference between the two are, you can't fight to the best of your ability if your just going to be scared because of what happened. This is basically a matter of life and death, as of now everything is irrelevant other then staying alive, all fears need to be put aside.

That's how it works, the longer the battle the more it'll happen. It being tiresome is a matter of personal perception, I enjoy it going back and forth like this.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

We still didn't see other's reactions, they may have never been informed of it. If they don't know what happened then there's no reason to get all scared from it.
    How could they not have been informed of it when, as said, we know said shockwaved reached all the way to HQ, the furthest station away from the battlefield.

Also, Gedo attacked Darui's divison which had some of Kitsuchi's and Gaara's division, and I suppose some of Mifune's as some of his were in Kitsuchi's division at that time, that doesn't make it three and a half, that makes it one, plus a bit from two, maybe three others.
    Some? It's not like we only saw just a handful of ninjas arrive. We saw a massive number of ninjas arrive to help against Kingaku< similar to the numbers that were in the divisions themselves.

I don't see what the difference between the two are, you can't fight to the best of your ability if your just going to be scared because of what happened. This is basically a matter of life and death, as of now everything is irrelevant other then staying alive, all fears need to be put aside.
    Except their not pushing fear aside, which is the point. There should be a feeling of dread at the situation, thus making their effects to keep fighting all the more heroic. Fighting despite having fear is clearly more brave then fighting without any sense of danger.

That's how it works, the longer the battle the more it'll happen. It being tiresome is a matter of personal perception, I enjoy it going back and forth like this.
    Well for me personally, it's pointless due to ruining any sort of suspense and foreboding.

I wonder if Madara/Obito still plan on becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki. It would seem a bit redundant since the Juubi is already strong enough to defeat the Allied Shinobi Forces on its own, but it's apparently needed in order to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Although given that Madara was able to cast a mini-Infinite Tsukuyomi on Obito in the past without the use of the Juubi, I suppose it's possible to cast the full version even without becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki, so long as the castor is still controlling the Juubi of course.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I wonder if Madara/Obito still plan on becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki. It would seem a bit redundant since the Juubi is already strong enough to defeat the Allied Shinobi Forces on its own, but it's apparently needed in order to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Although given that Madara was able to cast a mini-Infinite Tsukuyomi on Obito in the past without the use of the Juubi, I suppose it's possible to cast the full version even without becoming the Juubi's jinchuriki, so long as the castor is still controlling the Juubi of course.
    I smell Plot hole
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

How could they not have been informed of it when, as said, we know said shockwaved reached all the way to HQ, the furthest station away from the battlefield.

Some? It's not like we only saw just a handful of ninjas arrive. We saw a massive number of ninjas arrive to help against Kingaku< similar to the numbers that were in the divisions themselves.

Except their not pushing fear aside, which is the point. There should be a feeling of dread at the situation, thus making their effects to keep fighting all the more heroic. Fighting despite having fear is clearly more brave then fighting without any sense of danger.

Well for me personally, it's pointless due to ruining any sort of suspense and foreboding.
    They didn't have to inform them though, and it didn't seem like they were going to.

I'm not saying "some" in the sense of handfuls, there's 80,000 ninja in the war, "some" is going to be in the thousands. The ninjas that arrived to help were from Kitsuchi's division and Gaara's division, possible Mifune's as well, but it wasn't the entire divisions that went, so it wasn't three and a half.

They were encouraging themselves while going there, they were willingly to help no matter the danger.

A massive shockwave flowing across the battlefield is gonna be obvious to everyone unless they were airborne.

There were five main divisions, along with five specialized divisions. Near all of Kitsuchi's division was sent to assist Darui's, along with the end portions of Gaara and Mifune's division. So while not three and a half, at least three total.

They headed there under the knowledge of Naruto fighting Tobi. The introduction of Madara and the revived Juubi clearly change the original situation they believed they were going into.

They headed there under the knowledge of Naruto fighting Tobi. The introduction of Madara and the revived Juubi clearly change the original situation they believed they were going into.
    Won't HQ have filled them in? Or do they themselves not know what's happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I smell Plot hole
    It is right now, but Kishi will probably fill it in somehow.

Speaking of which, I don't know if Obito will betray Madara or not, but his comment about Naruto being similar to him was interesting. I thought he'd try and forget about his past since it was filled with sorrow, but I guess he's not really over the past like he says he is. I also wonder if he really meant what he said about making Naruto a Hokage in the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I think it would be funny if Naruto and the allied shinobi forces beat the living daylights out of Tobi and Madara, save the day, then go and save Sasuke, who turns good, Sakura actually does something impressive, and Naruto becomes the Hokage of the world. Then we find out it's part of the Juubi's Infinite Tsukuyomi dream thing aka not real. Ultimate trollage. It would be so cruel but awesome at the same time.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by JJDalts View Post
    Won't HQ have filled them in? Or do they themselves not know what's happening?
    Who knows. They haven't exactly been up on the ball during this war. I suppose they could have been informed and the whole reason they were late was because they were coming up with some battle plan. I would love if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I think it would be funny if Naruto and the allied shinobi forces beat the living daylights out of Tobi and Madara, save the day, then go and save Sasuke, who turns good, Sakura actually does something impressive, and Naruto becomes the Hokage of the world. Then we find out it's part of the Juubi's Infinite Tsukuyomi dream thing aka not real. Ultimate trollage. It would be so cruel but awesome at the same time.
    Kishi may troll his fans when it comes to certain things, but he's not gonna ruin his own story XD
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

On the off chance that the Moon's Eye is activated, I kind of hope to see:

1) Juubi/Madara/Obito obliterate the entire army with Naruto as the remaining survivor and absorb the Hachibi, but it turns out the genjutsu was already cast and it was just an illusion for Naruto to give up. Kishi seems hesitant to kill people permanently, so this is an option.
    2) The army collectively kills Juubi/Madara/Obito, time passes, Naruto becomes Hokage, but it turns out that Madara and Obito dying was an illusion of the genjutsu. That would be a hell of a way to end the series. Would Naruto accomplishing his dream matter if it was fake?

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    On the off chance that the Moon's Eye is activated, I kind of hope to see:

1) Juubi/Madara/Obito obliterate the entire army with Naruto as the remaining survivor and absorb the Hachibi, but it turns out the genjutsu was already cast and it was just an illusion for Naruto to give up. Kishi seems hesitant to kill people permanently, so this is an option.
    2) The army collectively kills Juubi/Madara/Obito, time passes, Naruto becomes Hokage, but it turns out that Madara and Obito dying was an illusion of the genjutsu. That would be a hell of a way to end the series. Would Naruto accomplishing his dream matter if it was fake?
    honestly only way i can see naruto becoming hokage is if they kill kakashi. he is next in line and obito would be the best person to kill him, i know that sounds horrible and i dont want to see him die but its what i think will happen ><

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    honestly only way i can see naruto becoming hokage is if they kill kakashi. he is next in line and obito would be the best person to kill him, i know that sounds horrible and i dont want to see him die but its what i think will happen ><
    Kakashi was only chosen as the Hokage when Danzo died because he was the best candidate at the time. But since Naruto will become the hero of the war, he'll be in a better position to take over as Hokage. So Kakashi doesn't have to die just for Naruto to achieve his dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Kakashi was only chosen as the Hokage when Danzo died because he was the best candidate at the time. But since Naruto will become the hero of the war, he'll be in a better position to take over as Hokage. So Kakashi doesn't have to die just for Naruto to achieve his dream.
    Plus Kakashi doesn't really want the job.

Naruto surpassed Kakashi a long time ago so they really don't have to kill Kakashi off just so Naruto can be next in line. I mean Naruto is stronger then the current Hokage right now, so nobody has to die for him to become Hokage. They would simply have a new candidate up for the nomination. I agree that Kakashi does not have to die for Naruto to achieve his dream. He's practically there already. Naruto is the strongest in Konoha right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Naruto surpassed Kakashi a long time ago so they really don't have to kill Kakashi off just so Naruto can be next in line. I mean Naruto is stronger then the current Hokage right now, so nobody has to die for him to become Hokage. They would simply have a new candidate up for the nomination. I agree that Kakashi does not have to die for Naruto to achieve his dream. He's practically there already. Naruto is the strongest in Konoha right now.
    I don't think being a Kage only requires strength. You have to be wise or experienced to some extent... Gaara seems to know what he's talking about most of the time despite his age and inexperience. Naruto has definitely come a long way in that department, but I'm not certain if he's got what it takes to lead an entire hidden village.

But who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Naruto has displayed more leadership and general knowledge as the series progressed. And it would be hilarious to have a goofball like him make Hokage as a teenager (I can already imagine him commanding the ANBU to drop their current tasks to fetch him some ramen).
    Last edited by Kamex; 3rd December 2012 at 4:23 AM.

The latest chapter was pretty good. It was cool seeing all the allied Shinobi team up on the Juubi. I was waiting the entire time to see how Madara and Obito were going to troll the system but I suppose they are saving it for next issue. Overall pretty good teamwork, not a super chapter but unity was strong today. What will happen next and how is Madara going to troll us all in the following issues? And when is Tenten going to steal the show and save the day all herself? The last one was a joke. I wonder when we'll get a update on the Kages?

So, medical squad and all long and short range attackers I assume will be taking on Obito while every taijutsu user will take on Madara. Why is it that all of squad 7 fits in both category's?

Was nice to see the Alliance doing stuff, from what I seen people complained about it though...people would have complained if they did nothing though.

Juubi is changing, can't see it being that drastic of a change though.

I enjoyed the chapter, not really surprised(Aside from Juubi changing) with what happened, it's common enough for such a thing to be done, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable for me.

I'd imagine the Alliance will take a turn for the worse next chapter though.

This is just going to end in failure...

Naruto really needs to stop trying to argue with Madara, he's only proving him right. It was interesting to see the plan the Allied Forces employed, but one would think that if their opponents aren't even trying to counter them, they would realize something is up. Also, it seems they forgot that Madara also has Susanoo, which would make said physical attacks pointless. That aside, it's still nice to see some actual tactics in battle, even if they'll clearly won't succeed. Shame it wasn't Naruto who thought them up though. Alright chapter.

Page 845 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 745795835841842843844845846847848849855895945 ... LastLast