Page 848 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 748798838844845846847848849850851852858898948 ... LastLast
Results 21,176 to 21,200 of 26166

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

And with that, the Ten-tails becomes the stupidest looking anything that this manga has produced.

I'd care over Shikaku's death...but he barely appears in this series anyway.

I'm a little peeved that Madara is telling Obito what to do; it's weird having two villains plus the Juubi. Someone's got to go soon. And I keep thinking how funny it would be if one of the Juubi's blasts killed Sasuke and the others. Of course it would never happen, but it would kill two birds with one stone.

- Shoot, the scanlations don't know what they want. Head or Mind?
    - The Juubi transforms into an even uglier thing. Nice onion shell and tentacle rape head.
    - Oh, it got Picasso'd as well. Cute.
    - Whoa.
    - Oh my god. Are there actual deaths that are going to happen right now?
    - It happened. Oh god.

I didn't expect that at all. I don't even like Shikaku that much but this chapter was still effective. Shikamaru and Ino have had to put up with a lot of crap in this war.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

It's kinda difficult to believe that whatever Orochimaru and sasuke are looking for is important enough anymore, when you consider that very planet is being ripped apart.

I'm assuming Kishimoto's just gonna leave them alone for the whole rest of the arc, as it'll have more bearing over the naruto/sasuke one presumably.
    ----------------------------------

I like how Mdara talked about the basics. (It reminded me of Trip). It is sad that Shikaku and Inoichi die already, of everyone I expected a Kage to die first. The Ten Tail's new form is kinda ridiculous, but it is still awesome. I hope that Sasuke and Oroichimaru come by and help out the Alliance. But seriously what kind of threat are Sasuke and Orochimaru compared to Obito, Madara and the Ten Tails?

I'm starting to get really curious as to how this battle will end. Kishi loves to build up a sense of complete hopelessness and then pull something out. I wonder how Obito and Madara learned the location of HQ to begin with.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Natural energy or Rinnegan sensory, they had reasonable options to sense HQ.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Maybe the location of HQ was part of the intel Kisame delivered.

Would have been nice to mention how they knew.

Yeah.. I see many statements about how the Juubi is now butt ugly. But isn't that the intention? If it looked cool, it wouldn't be half as horrifying..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    I like how Mdara talked about the basics. (It reminded me of Trip). It is sad that Shikaku and Inoichi die already, of everyone I expected a Kage to die first. The Ten Tail's new form is kinda ridiculous, but it is still awesome. I hope that Sasuke and Oroichimaru come by and help out the Alliance. But seriously what kind of threat are Sasuke and Orochimaru compared to Obito, Madara and the Ten Tails?
    I don't know about Orochimaru, but Sasuke is still pretty dangerous. He's a Uchiha which means there is nothing he can't do and given the plot loves him as much as it loves Naruto, I'd say Sasuke is still a big threat. If he's the final villain of the series then he will surpass Obito/Tobi and Madara. How, I don't know but he'll find a way.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by JJDalts View Post
    Maybe the location of HQ was part of the intel Kisame delivered.

Would have been nice to mention how they knew.
    I bet someone else will get credit just like how Kakashi got credit for figuring out part of Obito's intangibility jutsu instead of Sakura. Poor Kisame just isn't important enough to be mentioned apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't know about Orochimaru, but Sasuke is still pretty dangerous. He's a Uchiha which means there is nothing he can't do and given the plot loves him as much as it loves Naruto, I'd say Sasuke is still a big threat. If he's the final villain of the series then he will surpass Obito/Tobi and Madara. How, I don't know but he'll find a way.
    Well, I think that's the point of both J Ken's and my posts, is that Sasuke CAN/WILL become a logical threat. Right now, you have something that looks to 10X the strength of madara running around on the battlefield, I don't think Sasuke can compare.
    ----------------------------------

Isn't the Headquarters relatively close to the battlefield that Muu and the other previous Kages fought near?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Honestly if Kishimoto has any writing ability left in him he should allow Sasuke finally find peace in his heart and help Naruto out. Thats actually where I thought this was heading when he went off with Orochimaru. Sasuke just became a terrible character when he was only filled with rage.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm a little peeved that Madara is telling Obito what to do; it's weird having two villains plus the Juubi. Someone's got to go soon.
    To be honest, I'm not sure why Obito cared about bringing Madara back to life in the first place. Perhaps he might have been defeated had Madara never arrived, but theoretically couldn't Obito have finished the Moon's Eye Plan on his own?

Anyways, it seems both Obito and Sasuke will potentially return to the light and redeem themselves. I'm guessing the only difference is Obito will die, and Sasuke will live on beyond the end of the story. But I don't think Orochimaru and Madara will be redeemed... at least not Madara (although I still feel like we're missing a lot on Madara's true motivations and intentions and back story).

I believe that Sasuke has the potential to be better then Obito or Madara but I just wonder how Naruto and Sasuke are going to have their final battle? From what we have seen Naruto far surpasses Sasuke in strength and ability, what kind of upgrade could Sasuke possibly get in such a short time to match Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    From what we have seen Naruto far surpasses Sasuke in strength and ability, what kind of upgrade could Sasuke possibly get in such a short time to match Naruto?
    That's where I disagree. Sure Naruto has improved, but Sasuke hasn't been exactly stayed in the exact same spot. He was able to hold his own against two of four Kages and then go on to kill another one. That's not something most people can say they've done. Naruto DOES have his Kyuubi cloak, but then Sasuke has his Susanoo. And now that he has Itachi's eyes he can use his Mangekyou Sharingan without worrying about going blind. If anything I would say they're around the same level if not the same level of skill.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    That's where I disagree. Sure Naruto has improved, but Sasuke hasn't been exactly stayed in the exact same spot. He was able to hold his own against two of four Kages and then go on to kill another one. That's not something most people can say they've done. Naruto DOES have his Kyuubi cloak, but then Sasuke has his Susanoo. And now that he has Itachi's eyes he can use his Mangekyou Sharingan without worrying about going blind. If anything I would say they're around the same level if not the same level of skill.
    We have yet to see Sasuke's full potential at this point so we don't know if they are still on the same level. Even if they aren't Sasuke will find a way to close the gap in their strength.

Physical abilities, Naruto has the edge because of the nature of his style and chakra. But Sasuke owns him in everything else including weapons and seals.

Considering neither Obito or Madara have had trouble going one on one with Naruto's new powers, I seriously doubt Sasuke will have much trouble when the time comes.

I know, physical abilities never bothered Sasuke as seen when he was fighting the Raikage who was stronger and faster than him.

If we remember Sasuke does have physical training. It was shown in the Chunin exam when he fought Gaara. True he hasn't had to use that kind of fighting since he's mastered Sharingan powers but it's still a option for him. And we can't really say Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed each other until we really see the two battle. Sasuke in a weakened state after fighting the Kages, Danzo, and Kakashi was still able to repel Naruto's Rasengan. Yeah, I'm sure Naruto wasn't trying to kill him, but that still shows how tough Sasuke is. And everytime it looks like Naruto has surpassed Sasuke, Sasuke gets a upgrade to question the idea. Like after Naruto beat Pain, defeating Sasuke shouldn't be that hard now right? Sasuke then goes to fight the freaking Gokages and holds his own against them for a good while. Naruto and Sasuke keep improving so I'd say they are equal until we see them fight full force. Whoever the plot armor is stonger with shall win.

As far as Sasuke and Obito redeeming themselves goes, I actually could see them both turning back to the light. I mean Sasuke should at least. I also predict if that happens Orochimaru will somehow steal Madara's body and become the final big bad of the series and finally get his Sharingan. If you want Sharingan they don't get much better then Madara's.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    To be honest, I'm not sure why Obito cared about bringing Madara back to life in the first place. Perhaps he might have been defeated had Madara never arrived, but theoretically couldn't Obito have finished the Moon's Eye Plan on his own?
    I'm not sure if he truly planned on resurrecting Madara in the first place. I mean he did mention that Nagato was supposed to use Rinne Tensei for something else which hints that it was supposed to be used to revive Madara, but he seemed upset that Kabuto had gone ahead and resurrected Madara on his own. He probably didn't plan on reviving Madara but now that he's back anyway, he's working with him to ensure that the plan goes smoothly. I bet deep down he knows that Madara's plan differs from his own though.

Obito was probably upset with Kabuto simply because he didn't like the idea of Kabuto having Edo Madara as a tool against him. As far as we've seen, Madara appears the only one capable of initiating the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I bet someone else will get credit just like how Kakashi got credit for figuring out part of Obito's intangibility jutsu instead of Sakura. Poor Kisame just isn't important enough to be mentioned apparently.
    What did Sakura have to do with that? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    If we remember Sasuke does have physical training. It was shown in the Chunin exam when he fought Gaara. True he hasn't had to use that kind of fighting since he's mastered Sharingan powers but it's still a option for him. And we can't really say Naruto and Sasuke have surpassed each other until we really see the two battle. Sasuke in a weakened state after fighting the Kages, Danzo, and Kakashi was still able to repel Naruto's Rasengan. Yeah, I'm sure Naruto wasn't trying to kill him, but that still shows how tough Sasuke is. And everytime it looks like Naruto has surpassed Sasuke, Sasuke gets a upgrade to question the idea. Like after Naruto beat Pain, defeating Sasuke shouldn't be that hard now right? Sasuke then goes to fight the freaking Gokages and holds his own against them for a good while. Naruto and Sasuke keep improving so I'd say they are equal until we see them fight full force. Whoever the plot armor is stonger with shall win.

As far as Sasuke and Obito redeeming themselves goes, I actually could see them both turning back to the light. I mean Sasuke should at least. I also predict if that happens Orochimaru will somehow steal Madara's body and become the final big bad of the series and finally get his Sharingan. If you want Sharingan they don't get much better then Madara's.
    That's actually quite a nice deal there...

Obito/Madara: Obito sacrifices himself to take Madara down.
    Orochimaru steals Madara's body
    Naruto and Sasuke team up to finally bring down the last, and by this time Tsunade will have died, Sennin!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 848 of 1047 FirstFirst ... 748798838844845846847848849850851852858898948 ... LastLast