Page 857 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 757807847853854855856857858859860861867907957 ... LastLast
Results 21,401 to 21,425 of 26206

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Can someone be kind enough to tell me what happened with Yamato and the rest of the Kages?

Quote Originally Posted by LexSuicune View Post
    Can someone be kind enough to tell me what happened with Yamato and the rest of the Kages?
    We're not sure, Tsunade seemed to be giving her life to save the other Kages. I mean her injuries were beyond severe, so we'll see. Yamato hasn't been seen since he became a Madara cloning machine. Not sure what's gonna happen with them, everything seems to be focused on the main battle right now.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hopefully we'll get to see the Gokage in Kyuubi mode when they arrive. I don't like the idea of Kurama sharing his chakra, but it would be worth it just to see the Gokage's comeback.

Kind of unrelated but considering Sasuke and co. are near Konoha do you believe Karin will associate with them again? After all, she needs a purpose or Kishi would have simply killed her back when he was facing Danzo.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Kind of unrelated but considering Sasuke and co. are near Konoha do you believe Karin will associate with them again? After all, she needs a purpose or Kishi would have simply killed her back when he was facing Danzo.
    I'm not really sure, I mean she made it pretty clear after the Danzo incident that she didn't want to have anything to do with Sasuke anymore. So I was thinking she might want revenge, although I could easily see Sasuke accidentally breaking her out of Konoha and she being in love with him again. We'll see, she does seem to have some further purpose though. She was revealed to have some connection to the Uzumaki clan, so I don't think she's done yet.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Even if Karin dislikes Sasuke, that doesn't mean she can't rejoin Team Taka. Suigetsu hates Sasuke and he's apart of the team. Honestly, Karin would probably be a much better character if she's no longer lovesick over Sasuke.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Yes I agree with you that Karin (and Sakura and Ino for that matter) would be a better character without her Sasuke obsession, but that doesn't change her character now. Her whole reason for joining Taka was to get close to Sasuke, and Orochimaru was dead. She made it quite clear that she was only there for him and couldn't be bothered to hang around with Suigetsu or Jugo. She hates Suigetsu and is afraid of Jugo. Suigetsu and Jugo are both different in their motives for joining Sasuke, Suigetsu wanting to sate his bloodlust and Jugo seeing Sasuke as a replacement Kimimaro, but that doesn't affect Karin's place in the group.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Didn't Ino already give up on Sasuke? I think it was around the time when most of the Konoha 11 got together and decided to kill Sasuke. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I also think she's been pretty good with her role in the war so far. I mean, she didn't really hesitate to fight Asuma, and she's been helpful going against Obito. She's been doing much more than Sakura, that's for sure.

[Not Made by Me]

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Didn't Ino already give up on Sasuke? I think it was around the time when most of the Konoha 11 got together and decided to kill Sasuke. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I also think she's been pretty good with her role in the war so far. I mean, she didn't really hesitate to fight Asuma, and she's been helpful going against Obito. She's been doing much more than Sakura, that's for sure.
    Oh yeah you're right, I like Ino a lot more than I ever have before, now that I have seen her during the war. See how much better it is when they stop obsessing on Sasuke? I just think the obsession over Sasuke thing was done too much and too severe over all this time.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Oh yeah you're right, I like Ino a lot more than I ever have before, now that I have seen her during the war. See how much better it is when they stop obsessing on Sasuke? I just think the obsession over Sasuke thing was done too much and too severe over all this time.
    I agree on both points. Ino actually impressed me with how she controlled Obito, twice. I didn't like her much before the war. Mainly because she didn't do much in a fight and was dead weight. (Like with Kakuzu, or was it just cause she's a medic ninja?) Now she actually displays her skill.

Now, if only Sakura would stop obsessing... She could do so much more. She's like the second Tsunade, why not put that strength to use? All she does now is get saved by others. Maybe if she got the Kyuubi power up she could do something.

[Not Made by Me]

Now, if only Sakura would stop obsessing... She could do so much more. She's like the second Tsunade, why not put that strength to use? All she does now is get saved by others. Maybe if she got the Kyuubi power up she could do something.
    Uh...wha? She's not obsessing about Sasuke... And Kishi is likely planning something big for her. After all, she was the last person to have an inner speech before reaching the battlefield. And since everyone's speeches seem to have been foreshadowing, hers will be important
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Honestly, the only reason why Ino is getting good use is because she's in Ino-Shika-Cho.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Uh...wha? She's not obsessing about Sasuke... And Kishi is likely planning something big for her. After all, she was the last person to have an inner speech before reaching the battlefield. And since everyone's speeches seem to have been foreshadowing, hers will be important
    Can you tell me what chapter it was in? I can't seem to remember it. DX The reason I thought she was obsessed was because she turned down that guy at the medical unit because she was still in love with Sasuke. I hope she does something important, she's one of my favorites...

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Honestly, the only reason why Ino is getting good use is because she's in Ino-Shika-Cho.
    Well, she's fulfilling the Ino part well.

[Not Made by Me]

Well it's clear she still loves him, so I see what he's saying. Not to put down what you say, but I don't think you can gauge importance on something like that either :/

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Yes I agree with you that Karin (and Sakura and Ino for that matter) would be a better character without her Sasuke obsession, but that doesn't change her character now. Her whole reason for joining Taka was to get close to Sasuke, and Orochimaru was dead. She made it quite clear that she was only there for him and couldn't be bothered to hang around with Suigetsu or Jugo. She hates Suigetsu and is afraid of Jugo. Suigetsu and Jugo are both different in their motives for joining Sasuke, Suigetsu wanting to sate his bloodlust and Jugo seeing Sasuke as a replacement Kimimaro, but that doesn't affect Karin's place in the group.
    She hated/was afraid of them originally, but it was shown during the Hachibi incident that they had grown closer together. She was even shown worrying about them during the summit. So while she may not care for Sasuke anymore, she does care for Suigetsu and Jugo as teammates.

She was just shown crying over the idea of killing him as far as I can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    She hated/was afraid of them originally, but it was shown during the Hachibi incident that they had grown closer together. She was even shown worrying about them during the summit. So while she may not care for Sasuke anymore, she does care for Suigetsu and Jugo as teammates.
    Maybe they've grown somewhat closer, but I still don't think she'd bat an eye at leaving them. And even if she did want to be with them, there's still Sasuke, so I can't really see her going back unless something changes.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I'm sure Karin will fold under pressure and re-join Team Taka. It just seems like bad writing that she left the village and will probably return now that Sasuke's there. She'll basically go in a circle. Kishi obviously didn't plan for that ahead of time.

She was just shown crying over the idea of killing him as far as I can recall.
    For some reason, I remembered her abandoning her love for him. Anyway, you can say she is still in love with Sasuke. After looking around, yes, she did only cry over the idea of killing him and in the last chapter she thought about Sasuke when her father talked about the violet representing love. IMO, I just thought that Ino didn't think about Sasuke as much as Sakura.

[Not Made by Me]

Maybe they've grown somewhat closer, but I still don't think she'd bat an eye at leaving them. And even if she did want to be with them, there's still Sasuke, so I can't really see her going back unless something changes.
    She was sad at abandoning them during the summit. And things really wouldn't have to change since she can just as easily be forced back onto the team without a say.

For some reason, I remembered her abandoning her love for him. Anyway, you can say she is still in love with Sasuke. After looking around, yes, she did only cry over the idea of killing him and in the last chapter she thought about Sasuke when her father talked about the violet representing love. IMO, I just thought that Ino didn't think about Sasuke as much as Sakura.
    Sure that was Sakura, not Ino. And technically, that would be true. Sakura was shown thinking of Sasuke more then half a dozen times, whereas Ino seem all over him up until the meeting to decide to kill him. Current chapter marks the second time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm sure Karin will fold under pressure and re-join Team Taka. It just seems like bad writing that she left the village and will probably return now that Sasuke's there. She'll basically go in a circle. Kishi obviously didn't plan for that ahead of time.
    I would say that she should try to kill him, but clearly Sasuke assassination attempts have worked so well. It would just result in her being tossed aside, and I think she deserves some redemption. She'll likely become a slave to Taka again, but hopefully without the love interest and more interest placed in Orochimaru's plan.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

She was sad at abandoning them during the summit. And things really wouldn't have to change since she can just as easily be forced back onto the team without a say.
    Being forced is different than rejoining on her own, which is what I was saying would seem off.

I would say that she should try to kill him, but clearly Sasuke assassination attempts have worked so well. It would just result in her being tossed aside, and I think she deserves some redemption. She'll likely become a slave to Taka again, but hopefully without the love interest and more interest placed in Orochimaru's plan.
    Pretty much this. I mean I can see her being used by Taka again, but it would be much different this time around.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Sure that was Sakura, not Ino. And technically, that would be true. Sakura was shown thinking of Sasuke more then half a dozen times, whereas Ino seem all over him up until the meeting to decide on the plan to kill him. Current chapter marks the second time.
    Ino also cried when the Rookies decided it would be best to kill Sasuke. And we've seen Sakura think of Naruto just as much, in fact her last true full panel of her doing something was her only thinking of Naruto.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I feel so bad for her though. I mean at least characters like Ino and Sakura have friends and family, but Karin has nothing; apparently her village was destroyed when she was a kid and she's lived a life similar to Kabuto's. I kind of hope she and Kabuto end up together somehow since they have a similar past.

Oh and isn't it weird that a lot of people like Ino more than Sakura now? I never thought I'd consider Ino to be a good character, but she's more reliable than Sakura now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh and isn't it weird that a lot of people like Ino more than Sakura now? I never thought I'd consider Ino to be a good character, but she's more reliable than Sakura now.
    I find it ridiculous myself... The plot was set up for her to do something

I find it ridiculous myself... The plot was set up for her to do something
    I really hope she does do something, other kunoichi have been taking the spotlight so far, like Ino, and especially Hinata (it's the fan service...).

I could imagine Sakura having a moment after hearing about Tsunade's death (if it happens, which is most likely).

[Not Made by Me]

Page 857 of 1049 FirstFirst ... 757807847853854855856857858859860861867907957 ... LastLast