Page 861 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 761811851857858859860861862863864865871911961 ... LastLast
Results 21,501 to 21,525 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It sucks that like Tenten, Anko is virtually ignored even though Kishi has expressed so much interest in her. I pray that she'll return safe and sound; maybe Karin will find the cave in her search for Sasuke and she'll bring Anko with her back to Konoha, maybe as a token of appreciation for the way the Konoha ninja saved her.
    Why would she go all the way to the cave if she's a sensor? Shouldn't she be able to sense him in the village?

Also, I agree. He has to give some more attention to his "favorite" kunoichi.

[Not Made by Me]

I don't trust Kishi and favorites... he's always changing them :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I don't trust Kishi and favorites... he's always changing them :P
    Eitherway I'm glad that it was Neji that died and not Tenten/Lee.. Of all the Konoha12+1, I couldn't care less about Neji or the Hyuuga for that matter. I still think that Shino should get more limelight, along with the rest of that team, but ever since 'the baby' they've been put on nonactive, compared to Shikamaru's team and the others.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    Why would she go all the way to the cave if she's a sensor? Shouldn't she be able to sense him in the village?
    Well if she sensed Sasuke in the cave while he was fighting against Kabuto alongside Itachi, she would probably look for him there before picking up the trail again. Although I do think it's silly that Karin left the village and now has to come right back once she's sensed Sasuke, especially after the trouble she went through to escape and look for him.
    Last edited by Lorde; 27th January 2013 at 9:23 PM.

Uh, someone on Narutoforums apparently has spoilers, and, uh...

Spoiler:- plot spoiler:

I actually saw this coming, albeit only one of them.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Oh truck. So now the previous Hokage are back. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or really angry. I mean, we were led to believe that once they were sealed, they could never be brought back. But apparently the Uzumaki clan had a way of reclaiming the lost souls who were trapped by the Repear Death Seal jutsu? Ugh, this is really weird.

Oh truck. So now the previous Hokage are back. I'm not sure if I should be happy, or really angry. I mean, we were led to believe that once they were sealed, they could never be brought back. But apparently the Uzumaki clan had a way of reclaiming the lost souls who were trapped by the Repear Death Seal jutsu? Ugh, this is really weird.
    I felt the exact same way. The Reaper Death Seal Jutsu was developed by the Uzumaki, right?

Now Madara has some real competition. That is, if they're used to fight. They could just be used for the info. I'm not sure whether or not I would want them to join the war anyway.

[Not Made by Me]

Dear God those writers are making me **** brick houses. Reversing the sealing jutsu shinigami and using edo tensei to bring back four of the most intense ninja from the Leaf. Seriously this is so delicious it has to be fattening

Quote Originally Posted by SenorLaughsaLot View Post
    I felt the exact same way. The Reaper Death Seal Jutsu was developed by the Uzumaki, right?

Now Madara has some real competition. That is, if they're used to fight. They could just be used for the info. I'm not sure whether or not I would want them to join the war anyway.
    I don't think it's ever stated that they developed it, but it would be safe to assume that. I always thought it was one of Minato's Jutsu.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I just can't believe how Orochimaru has gone back to being a viable threat in just one chapter. He absorbed Zetsu's body so it's safe to say that he can use Mokuton now, plus he got his arms back and all his jutsu that was sealed by the Death God in Part 1, and he controls the four previous Hokage. It's just too much; he seems stronger than Madara now.

it was so obvious atleast to me he was going to call the hokages >..<

I just can't believe how Orochimaru has gone back to being a viable threat in just one chapter. He absorbed Zetsu's body so it's safe to say that he can use Mokuton now, plus he got his arms back and all his jutsu that was sealed by the Death God in Part 1, and he controls the four previous Hokage. It's just too much; he seems stronger than Madara now.
    That is presuming he can control the four hokage's easily. he may have done o before but that was two of them. The things is Orochimaru stated he wasn't interested in the war, and even Suigetsu pointed out he could destroy the Leaf but he didn't even do anything to confirm or deny the opportunity. He seems to play more the role of an observer

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Keys View Post
    That is presuming he can control the four hokage's easily. he may have done o before but that was two of them. The things is Orochimaru stated he wasn't interested in the war, and even Suigetsu pointed out he could destroy the Leaf but he didn't even do anything to confirm or deny the opportunity. He seems to play more the role of an observer
    I don't trust Orochimaru to just observe for long. Like he said in Part 1, he gets bored when things are too peaceful. He should be killed after the war, otherwise he'll probably start the next war. I hope Sasuke has foreseen this, but maybe he just doesn't care as long as he gets his answers. I hope he's smarter than that though.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    it was so obvious atleast to me he was going to call the hokages >..<
    How was it obvious to you? Like I said before, we were all led to believe that the Hokage couldn't be resurrected because their souls were in the Death God's stomach. Kishi just pulled this shinigami mask thing out of his butt to be honest. Not only that, but the actual temple where the masks were. I mean why was it never mentioned before that the Uzumaki clan had a place like that? It must have been close to Konoha since that's where Team Hawk was before they got the mask. I just think it's bad writing, although I'm glad that at least the secret has been revealed.

I also really liked the parallel between Naruto's return to Konoha at the start of Part 2 and Sasuke's. I like little easter eggs like that.

I don't trust Orochimaru to just observe for long. Like he said in Part 1, he gets bored when things are too peaceful. He should be killed after the war, otherwise he'll probably start the next war. I hope Sasuke has foreseen this, but maybe he just doesn't care as long as he gets his answers. I hope he's smarter than that though.

I also really liked the parallel between Naruto's return to Konoha at the start of Part 2 and Sasuke's. I like little easter eggs like that.
    No neither do I. It would be a stretch to say he would play a passive role and there is no question that as a schemer he will consider multiple options however just like before Sasuke can probably kill him so he'll need to play his cards right if he does have any ambition. Whatever goal he has in mind he has a pretty good poker face. and I agree the easter eggs are always fun tidbits

I just can't believe how Orochimaru has gone back to being a viable threat in just one chapter. He absorbed Zetsu's body so it's safe to say that he can use Mokuton now
    ??Ok I don't recall this. when did this happen?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Meh. We've already seen the first two Hokage revived ages ago.

But at least it's nice to see Hiruzen and Minato. Father/son battle soon?

Orochimaru must be planning something if he wants to go through the trouble of getting his arms back. Hopefully all he wants is to continue research about jutsu in solitude somewhere.

I don't know how I feel about all of the Hokage being back. Kinda cliche actually, I can imagine them giving Naruto their blessings after the war is over (along with a dying Tsunade). Plus it was kinda anticlimactic for me; I was expecting new characters or people who have only been briefly mentioned like Kagami/Izuna Uchiha or someone from the days of the Sage himself.

Yeah that was actually really cool. Not only that, but Naruto's panel was from the opposite angle, during the day, and he remarked how Konoha hadn't changed at all. Sasuke's panel is at night, and interestingly enough he feels that Konoha has changed a lot.

Revival of the Hokages was one of the expected outcomes, though the way it was done was ridiculous. Regardless, very interested in hearing what they have to say and what Sasuke plans on asking. And it appears that Orochimaru has mellowed out from his previous incarnation. Most intriguing chapter in a while.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Wait if Orochimaru cut the belly of the shinigami to release the souls inside it then that means that the rest of the Kubii's power has been released... Imagine if Naruto got his hands on that!

I bet Hashirama and Minato will break the Edo Tensei and head off to face Madara and Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I don't think it's ever stated that they developed it, but it would be safe to assume that. I always thought it was one of Minato's Jutsu.
    They did, it was stated that minato learned his sealing techniques from the Uzimaki clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    Wait if Orochimaru cut the belly of the shinigami to release the souls inside it then that means that the rest of the Kubii's power has been released... Imagine if Naruto got his hands on that!
    You got a point there. I overlooked that!
    Last edited by 7 tyranitars; 30th January 2013 at 1:22 PM.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Hopefully Sasuke (and us readers) will get some credible information about the whole Uchiha coup thing.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I'm sorry but what a load of crap. I knew Orochimaru was going to get some kind of cheap upgrade, I have been saying it ever since he came back. Though I must say I was not expecting him to get his original arms back. Third Hokage really did die in vain, I feel so bad for Sarutobi now I imagine these 4 Hokages aren't going away anytime soon so I do expect a forced Naruto and Minato meeting/possible fight, even though I don't think one is needed. Naruto already met his daddy. The cheapness of this chapter just ruined it for me. Suigetsu and Jugo easily going back to following Orochimaru without question, call me crazy but by the sound of how they spoke of him I thought they didn't like him much. Guess I was wrong there. The only good thing about this chapter was Sasuke doesn't feel really evil at the moment, more like confused on where he stands. So much has happened that I'm sure he doesn't care that Orochimaru's back and powering himself up, he just wants the truth. I guess Itachi, Danzo, and Tobi were not enough for him. Overall a cheap BS chapter full of loopholes and undoing things I thought would stick. Naruto has officially pulled a BW.

With that little rant aside, I am looking forward to next week to see what the Hokage have to say to Sasuke. I wonder if Sasuke will conclude right away that Minato is Naruto's dad? Looking forward to that.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

With all the four possible candidates they give us these...? I'm so disappointed. Sarutobi died in vain. Death means nothing in this manga.

Who's next, Jiraiya? Wouldn't surpise me at all... Sigh... My faith in this is almost gone. Reviving the Juubi without all the tailed beasts, Edo Tensei left and left, bringing back people that were sealed. Nice going, Kishi...
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 30th January 2013 at 3:51 PM.
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    With all the four possible candidates they give us these...? I'm so disappointed. Sarutobi died in vain. Death means nothing in this manga.

Who's next, Jiraiya? Wouldn't surpise me at all... Sigh... My faith in this is almost gone. Reviving the Juubi without all the tailed beasts, Edo Tensei left and left, bringing back people that were sealed. Nice going, Kishi...
    I'm doubting about the Jiraiya part, his body is at the bottom of the sea, unless Orochimaru finds his severed arm.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Page 861 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 761811851857858859860861862863864865871911961 ... LastLast