Page 863 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 763813853859860861862863864865866867873913963 ... LastLast
Results 21,551 to 21,575 of 26861

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Talk about anti-climactic. Now I'm wondering how on earth Naruto will beat Madara when he has no trump card up his sleeve. All he can do is spam Rasengan and the dozen other variations that it has that won't be able to harm Madara. The best we can hope for is for a Hashirama vs. Madara rematch, but I can't see how Hashirama would win a second time.
    Kishi stated before that Madara has no weakness... so he's basically making stuff up as he goes. And the thing is even if Hashirama does get involved, both him and Madara are immortal, so neither could win in the end, though Madara knows how to release the seal, so it would be pointless to have other Zombies fight him :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Point was that whoever complained at death meaning nothing, should look at other manga.
    There is still a difference though. In Dragon Ball the people who are most revived are the innocent people caught up in battles and destruction. Either that or main characters, people who clearly weren't meant to stay dead. Not to mention that reviving people in DB required the Dragon Balls, which are tedious to acquire with everyone looking for them and such, also that the creator has to be alive.

In Naruto it seems gimped that people can just use Hax no Jutsu and revive hax ninjas. All this is backed by Kishi pulling BS out his rear end for the last few years because he's not sure who should stay dead or not.

This manga seems to be headed towards a cliff. I just don't see what Kishi plans to do about the war and all the other loose ends like Sasuke and Orochimaru. I personally don't feel that this week's chapter helped the manga. Oh sure, we'll get some answers, but it seems like more bad will be done in the long run than good.

^ no it isn't.
    Finally the manga is starting to get more intresting & with this new devellopment, it became harder to predict what's gonna happen from now on.
    Cause honestly, the war has been going on for quite a while now with nothing interesting happening aside of it. Now there is.
    A good manga needs that "not knowing what's next"-aspect.
    Kishi wouldn't have done this side-devellopment if he didn't have a decent plan on how the war and orochimaru's actions are going to entwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    There is still a difference though. In Dragon Ball the people who are most revived are the innocent people caught up in battles and destruction. Either that or main characters, people who clearly weren't meant to stay dead. Not to mention that reviving people in DB required the Dragon Balls, which are tedious to acquire with everyone looking for them and such, also that the creator has to be alive.

In Naruto it seems gimped that people can just use Hax no Jutsu and revive hax ninjas. All this is backed by Kishi pulling BS out his rear end for the last few years because he's not sure who should stay dead or not.
    Yeah in the first part mayby, in the end the had a namek and an earth pair, could get the dragonballs in less then an hour and that mostly innocent people where revived was mainly because they simply got caught in the bang.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I love how many of us are comparing Naruto to Dragon Ball Z. Naruto is going the way of DBZ for me actually. After the Frieza saga in DBZ (My fave saga of DBZ) the rest of the series just got horrible. Trunks appearing and slicing up Frieza being the last good thing about that series for me. After that the show died for me. Naruto is almost coming to the same conclusion with me. After the Pain arc ended, hardly anything feels well written in the series. Edo Tensei has become the ultimate troll/scapegoat and death doesn't mean as much as long as someone can learn Edo Tensei. The war arc is mostly a mess but what can be done about it? I still like Naruto and will continue to follow it but so many things from part 1 have been ignored, overlooked, and quite frankly rewritten that sometimes it's hard to follow what's important and what is not.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

^ And that's my main gripe with Naruto right now, things change so quickly and seem important but then are getting undone so easily during this war. The Juubi and Edo Tensei/Hashirama cells is the biggest thing I'd say. We were to believe that the all 9 Bijuu had to be used to summon the Juubi but now they only needed a portion of Bee and Naruto's chakra. So why go through the trouble of capturing all the rest of the Jinchuuriki if they only needed a little of their chakra? And I think we've already hammered in the cheapness of the Edo Tensei. But Hashirama's cells are becoming one of the biggest trolls now too. I'm finding it hard to believe that all of these people had so easy access to his body after his death. I mean he was the first Hokage for goodness sakes.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

I'm all for new development, but when Kishi pulls out the deus ex machina in order to progress the plot, he's going to stumble upon some problems. I don't like where this manga is going. It was one thing for Kabuto to use Edo Tensei and practically make death meaningless, but for Orochimaru to do the exact same thing right after we just got done with that zombie nonsense is ridiculous, not to mention reductive. Kishi needs to leave dead characters alone and come up with other ways of answering Sasuke's questions. Remind me why Sasuke wants to talk to the Hokage anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    ^ And that's my main gripe with Naruto right now, things change so quickly and seem important but then are getting undone so easily during this war. The Juubi and Edo Tensei/Hashirama cells is the biggest thing I'd say. We were to believe that the all 9 Bijuu had to be used to summon the Juubi but now they only needed a portion of Bee and Naruto's chakra. So why go through the trouble of capturing all the rest of the Jinchuuriki if they only needed a little of their chakra? And I think we've already hammered in the cheapness of the Edo Tensei. But Hashirama's cells are becoming one of the biggest trolls now too. I'm finding it hard to believe that all of these people had so easy access to his body after his death. I mean he was the first Hokage for goodness sakes.
    No, the real question is why the hell did Obito go through the trouble of forming Akatsuki and waiting so long when he could have easily gotten all the Bijuus himself and completed the Moon Eye plan years ago without worrying about anyone getting in his way.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Of course people could realize this a manga for 12 year olds and not over-analyze EVERYTHING.

Anyways, I have a question. What did Orochimaru mean when he said "you aren't my snakes anymore" to the taka guys? Does he mean they've surpassed him, or that they belong to sasuke, or what?
    ----------------------------------

There's a difference between over-analyzing and noticing major plotholes.

And Orochimaru's comment was that they were no longer his subordinates, having left his services to follow Sasuke and become Taka.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Of course people could realize this a manga for 12 year olds and not over-analyze EVERYTHING.

Anyways, I have a question. What did Orochimaru mean when he said "you aren't my snakes anymore" to the taka guys? Does he mean they've surpassed him, or that they belong to sasuke, or what?
    I think it was a way of Orochimaru saying they aren't his subordinates anymore. Not sure, though.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I wonder if Hashirama versus Madura 2.0 will occur at some point. Funny how the 2nd Hokage came back twice with the same jutsu he invented; Orochimaru doesn't let him rest :P

Hope if the next chapter will enlighten us a bit and if it will also focus on Orochimaru and whether he has Mokuton or not. I'll be seriously pissed if he did. Nowadays someone gets a Kekkai Genkai as frequently as the number of episodes Sakura's useless (couldn't help myself with the comparison).
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

What does Orochimaru want with the sixth Zetsu anyway? Is he saving it to experiment on, or does he plan on reviving one more person?

He doesn't really elaborate. He just tells them to keep them pinned while he rockets into one of them. He also says that he has their DNA, but he's a collector. He may keep it, but it seems to convenient to have an extra laying around. I would not be shocked it it was used for Kushina.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

^And with that I just pictured the rest of the manga in my head lol
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    He doesn't really elaborate. He just tells them to keep them pinned while he rockets into one of them. He also says that he has their DNA, but he's a collector. He may keep it, but it seems to convenient to have an extra laying around. I would not be shocked it it was used for Kushina.
    That's a pretty good idea though! And the 6th?

Maybe Orochimaru is gonna use the 6th Zetsu to revive Izuna just to mess with Madara. xD

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Maybe Orochimaru is gonna use the 6th Zetsu to revive Izuna just to mess with Madara. xD
    Or maybe Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Or maybe Rin.
    What would that accomplish though? I'm more inclined to believe that he would revive Izuna, who was probably just as powerful as Madara when he was alive. It would also be a good way to showcase Izuna's Mangekyo Sharingan, which we know almost nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What would that accomplish though? I'm more inclined to believe that he would revive Izuna, who was probably just as powerful as Madara when he was alive. It would also be a good way to showcase Izuna's Mangekyo Sharingan, which we know almost nothing about.
    Playing mind games with Obito, who knows.

I was pondering the possibility of Orochimaru Edo Tenseiing say, Danzo the way Kabuto did with Madara, for something big he might have up his sleeve, or who knows, the Sage of Six Paths so he would, speculation-wise, take control of the Juubi.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I was pondering the possibility of Orochimaru Edo Tenseiing say, Danzo the way Kabuto did with Madara, for something big he might have up his sleeve, or who knows, the Sage of Six Paths so he would, speculation-wise, take control of the Juubi.

You know, that was actually on my mind. We still have the mystery of the Sage of the Six Paths' face and all. I really hope, with all that's been going on, that's also a possibility.
    Last edited by SharpedoX; 2nd February 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Might as well get it over with. Sage of Six Paths gets revived, pissed that his pets are being used for this, and kills everyone. Then a new era of ninjas begin and Kishi starts Naruto 2 or something.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Do they have any DNA from the Sage of the Six Paths? If not then there goes that dream.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Do they have any DNA from the Sage of the Six Paths? If not then there goes that dream.
    Well we're talking about Orochimaru, the man who seems to know about everything in the Naruto universe. It's quite possible that he found the Sage of Six Paths' grave at some point and collected DNA. Although to be quite honest, I hope it doesn't come to that. We don't need any more overpowered characters in this manga imo.

Page 863 of 1075 FirstFirst ... 763813853859860861862863864865866867873913963 ... LastLast