Page 868 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 768818858864865866867868869870871872878918968 ... LastLast
Results 21,676 to 21,700 of 26095

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

I guess I don't pay attention that well lol. I just thought they restrained them and I forgot that Orochimaru transferred over to Zetsu's body.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

We've got a spoiler image :P

Spoiler:- Look if you want:
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 13th February 2013 at 5:11 AM.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Well this is intriguing....

Madara vs Hashiram flashback FTW. Looks like we'll be getting two chapters of it, given that's the last page.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I was less than impressed by this week's chapter. Most of the dialogue was boring and it wasn't until the end that we finally got to see something interesting. But I'm actually glad that Kishi is showing Hashirama vs. Madara; one of the video games showed a clip of that battle, but it was lame 'cause it was the programmers' interpretation of what happened.

Sometimes I hate following the translated version of this manga. Chapter was good all around but of course it ends at the best part.

As cliche as it is, I do kind of hope the past Hokages join the war after this. Can't wait to hear the creation of Konoha from Hashirama's POV.

Kind of funny, Tobirama always seemed like a quiet and reserved Hokage, but he's far from it.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 13th February 2013 at 7:32 AM.

Yeah Tobirama is pretty in your face. And even though he's being too confrontational and angry, I'm kind of glad that somebody there acknowledged the disrespect Sasuke and Orochimaru were showing to the leaders of the village by casually implying that Sasuke will destroy it if he feels like it.

I'm also starting to warm up to Hashirama's personality... it's cliche to have a comical character occasionally show his serious/ingenious/powerful side, but it makes sense for this character. It makes him easy to relate to, yet wise. I'm also glad that he showed Tobirama who's boss, particularly after Tobirama shut him up last chapter.

I don't understand why Orochimaru is suddenly being so helpful and loyal to Sasuke... I wonder if he has ulterior motives.

That's what I'm wondering. This Orochimaru almost scares me....he's so reserved. question about Orochimaru actually....I thought he got the ability to use his arms again after transferring bodies just before the timeskip?
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 13th February 2013 at 7:54 AM.

I'm starting to like orichimaru in each chapter that goes by.

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    That's what I'm wondering. This Orochimaru almost scares me....he's so reserved. question about Orochimaru actually....I thought he got the ability to use his arms again after transferring bodies just before the timeskip?
    According to this, transferring to a new host didn't restore his arms enough to let him use hand seals. So I guess this is the first time he'll be able to use most of his jutsu since before the invasion and his battle with the Third Hokage. Not sure how he's planning on using his regained ninjutsu though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    According to this, transferring to a new host didn't restore his arms enough to let him use hand seals. So I guess this is the first time he'll be able to use most of his jutsu since before the invasion and his battle with the Third Hokage. Not sure how he's planning on using his regained ninjutsu though...
    While you mention it.. He never used handseals after his hands got sealed, even not when in another host. He did use summoning techniques though.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Changing my opinion of Hashirama. He's not like Naruto, he can be serious when the time calls for it. Orochimaru shutting down Tobirama after he acts all tough was great. And Hashirama shows that even now, he's stronger then Madara, being able to overcome Edo Tensei without being released. His response to Sasuke's comment was a pretty diplomatic, not declaring the way that Sasuke should feel. Shame that the VotE fight was so late in the chapter and began halfway through. Still, excellent chapter.

lol. the 2nd knows where he stands in comparison to the 1st. But the early generation ninja seem overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Changing my opinion of Hashirama. He's not like Naruto, he can be serious when the time calls for it. Orochimaru shutting down Tobirama after he acts all tough was great. And Hashirama shows that even now, he's stronger then Madara, being able to overcome Edo Tensei without being released. His response to Sasuke's comment was a pretty diplomatic, not declaring the way that Sasuke should feel. Shame that the VotE fight was so late in the chapter and began halfway through. Still, excellent chapter.
    Naruto can be pretty serious when the time calls for it too. More then half of Naruto in part 2 has been serious Naruto.

As for the chapter itself. I was bored. Not as good as last week. I chuckled at Orochimaru telling the Hokages that if they don't please Sasuke he might use them to crush leaf. It's suck up to Sasuke time XD, but really I'm glad we'll be getting into Hashirama and Madara's backstory and epic battle. This should be good. I hope it is. Overall I liked last weeks better. I really want to see how Hashirama beat Madara in the old days.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

- I wish Tobirama would rush Sasuke, but that might spoil things.
    - lol Suigetsu.
    - Oh, so they know of Madara. Okay...
    - So Orochimaru can control them even if they break out of the Edo Tensei's control?
    - ...Except Hashirama.
    - "Turn that frown upside down, Orochimaru!"
    - Hashirama better be a good storyteller.

I like how we have to watch Hashirama vs Madara in the past to see Hashirama vs Madara in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I'm starting to like orichimaru in each chapter that goes by.
    Agreed. Before this he was a sadistic weirdo who slobbered over himself all the time, now he actually seems like a feasible person.
    ----------------------------------

I'm also getting tired of the constant Itachi glorification. He used to be my favorite character, but now Kishi is going too far with the "he's a better ninja than Hashirama" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Oh, so they know of Madara. Okay...
    Why wouldn't they?

Wow I am actualy starting to like Orochimaru.. he seems almost human.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    Wow I am actualy starting to like Orochimaru.. he seems almost human.
    Just wait till he tries to snatch Sasuke's body again, loses all the development he's gotten in this arc, and gets "killed" for the dozenth time.

Hashirama talking to Sasuke about Itachi like he knows him is kinda eyebrow rasing, maybe Orochi isn't the somewhat "immaculate saint" he is at the moment.

*Conspiracy Keanu face*
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I'm also getting tired of the constant Itachi glorification. He used to be my favorite character, but now Kishi is going too far with the "he's a better ninja than Hashirama" thing.
    Pretty soon there is going to be a theory that Itachi secretly had the Rinnegan and just never used it. Joking of course.

Maybe I didn't read the chapter all the way through right or missed something but did it explain why Hashirama can suddenly resist Edo Tensei control when he couldn't the first time he was summoned? I know back then Orochimaru controlled and stopped his emotions with that kunai mind thingie but he hasn't done that here and Hashirama seems more free now then last time. Did I miss out on them explaining this?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

They didn't really explain it, but as you mentioned, Orochimaru didn't restrict their emotions/etc when summoning them this time, while he did when he fought Hiruzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Naruto can be pretty serious when the time calls for it too. More then half of Naruto in part 2 has been serious Naruto.
    Naruto spent the fight with Obito mocking him about his look and making declarations, allowing Obito not only to change tactics by reviving the Juubi but letting it evolve to the next level. Only time Naruto was really serious was against Pain. The rest of the time he was either being jokey, cocky, or whining about Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Only time Naruto was really serious was against Pain. The rest of the time he was either being jokey, cocky, or whining about Sasuke.
    I thought "whining about Sasuke" qualified as being serious.

Page 868 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 768818858864865866867868869870871872878918968 ... LastLast