Page 870 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 770820860866867868869870871872873874880920970 ... LastLast
Results 21,726 to 21,750 of 26300

Thread: Naruto: Post Timeskip Discussion (Warning Intense Spoilers!)

Wow Madara was able to form a Susanoo like armor around the Kyuubi. I wonder if Sasuke will find away to do something similar to himself for his next power up.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Wow Madara was able to form a Susanoo like armor around the Kyuubi. I wonder if Sasuke will find away to do something similar to himself for his next power up.
    I did not expect that to be honest. Looked pretty cool.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I wanna see this animated.

Hashirama and Madara being friends before their epic fight...

am I the only one that isnt surprised?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by waffle_x_v View Post
    I wanna see this animated.
    I know like seriously. This is going to be awesome.

A flashback inside a flashback. What is this Inception. Next we are going to have a flashback inside a flashback inside a flashback inside a .... Really. SMH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post

A flashback inside a flashback. What is this Inception. Next we are going to have a flashback inside a flashback inside a flashback inside a .... Really. SMH!!!
    We must go even deeper.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    We must go even deeper.
    we need a like button or something similar on this forum!!

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by miles0624 View Post

Watch out for Limbo :P
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

It was fascinating to see Madara generate his Susanoo over the Kyuubi and Hashirama creating some thousand-handed sage. What was more fascinating though was Madara confirming this was not their first fight to the death. It was a nice touch to show off their final battle before going back to their beginning, then simply going straight back like I first wanted. Great chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

And the similarities between the First and Naruto continue... pretty much this fight might spoiler how Naruto goes about his with Sasuke
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I can't believe that Madara was able to fuse his Susano'o with the Kyuubi. But I was glad that Hashirama was able to withstand everything that Madara threw at him; it was one of those battles where either person could've won. I also liked that other flashback to when Madara and Hashirama first met.

Like everyone is saying it's cool that Madara formed that Susanoo armor around the Kyubi, and Hashirama's 1000 hands justus thing looked mega sick...sick as in good that is. I have to admit I kinda don't want this flashback to happen right now during the Naruto and friends fight with Madara and Tobi, but oh well, it looks like it will be interesting. The Madara and Hashirama battle looked really legendary. I hope Naruto and Sasuke can have a epic showdown like this when/if they fight again. This chapter impressed me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I don't see Naruto vs. Sasuke topping this fight, if it ever happens at all. Naruto's techniques aren't nearly as impressive as Hashirama's, and while Sasuke has the same eyes and probably most of the same abilities as Madara had during this fight, I can't help but think that he still wouldn't live up to Madara's legacy.

If Naruto vs Sasuke is indeed the final battle of the series, I could see it surpassing Madara and Hashirama depending on how Kishi writes the two of them and depending on what each learns on the road to this fight. There's to much build up for Naruto vs Sasuke to not happen, and I expect this to be the next big legendary clash in the ninja world to the point of Naruto and Sasuke getting statues of their own after they die or something.

That 1000 handed Senju is terrifying. I don't think Hashirama summoned it, so is it made of wood?

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Seems like it's a combo technique of senjutsu and Mokuton, seeing how he went into Sage Mode to use it.

Kishimoto said that naruto and sasuke would meet during this war but the fight I'm not so sure of.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

If the Hokages are really gonna assist against Madara, then Sasuke would likely go with them and thus meet up with the other two sides.

I fully expect the Gokage (minus Tsunade) to arrive at the battlefield before Sasuke and the others. Still, I'm not sure how I feel about more dead characters fighting in a war that will determine the future of the ninja world. It seems like the current ninja need to win on their own to prove their worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I fully expect the Gokage (minus Tsunade) to arrive at the battlefield before Sasuke and the others. Still, I'm not sure how I feel about more dead characters fighting in a war that will determine the future of the ninja world. It seems like the current ninja need to win on their own to prove their worth.
    Agreed, it's like despite all the crazy levels of strength reached in the present, they still can't compare to the ninja of the past. The Sage of Six Paths, okay I can understand that, but there's countless others. I mean I'm all for legend, but that's just it, it's crazy seeing all of this evidence that it's not just legend. The First Hokage and Madara are stronger than any of the ninja that have come after them. But I guess it just depends on the situation. I still remember Enma saying that the Third could beat the First and Second had he been in his prime.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Hm... I wouldn't say Hashirama and Madara's childhood meeting was a flashback within a flashback. I think it was more like a separate flashback interrupting the original flashback, but both on the same level. I believe the present-day Hashirama is still narrating and explaining both occurrences. If Hashirama of present-day's flashback-Hashirama was in turn having his own flashback (which original, present-day Hashirama would also have to mention as his old self having a flashback in the middle of the fight), then and only then would I consider it a flashback within a flashback!

Anyways, the stone-skipping activity was a nice reference to Madara's tailed beast bomb thing reaching the other side of the shore. Is this perhaps foreshadowing the fact that Hashirama was always one step ahead of Madara? Or that Hashirama taught and/or influenced Madara into becoming a better shinobi? In any case, it seems that Hashirama was a bit cocky from the beginning, and Madara was jealous and prideful from the beginning as well.

I hope we see Izuna somewhere in these flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't see Naruto vs. Sasuke topping this fight, if it ever happens at all. Naruto's techniques aren't nearly as impressive as Hashirama's, and while Sasuke has the same eyes and probably most of the same abilities as Madara had during this fight, I can't help but think that he still wouldn't live up to Madara's legacy.
    The difference being, this fight will most likely be 2-3 chapters long. Naruto vs. Sasuke might very well be 5-10 depending on how much talking is involved between parts.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Agreed, it's like despite all the crazy levels of strength reached in the present, they still can't compare to the ninja of the past. The Sage of Six Paths, okay I can understand that, but there's countless others. I mean I'm all for legend, but that's just it, it's crazy seeing all of this evidence that it's not just legend. The First Hokage and Madara are stronger than any of the ninja that have come after them. But I guess it just depends on the situation. I still remember Enma saying that the Third could beat the First and Second had he been in his prime.
    It almost makes Naruto, Sasuke, and their generation look not so cheap. So many boundaries have been broken with Madara, and probably the 1st Hokage as well if he does indeed fight. Again I wonder if he can resist Edo Tensai, why didn't he do it before the first time Orochimaru summoned him? Surely he could have broken the hold before Orochimaru put the Kunai in his head, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    The difference being, this fight will most likely be 2-3 chapters long. Naruto vs. Sasuke might very well be 5-10 depending on how much talking is involved between parts.
    I don't think the length of the battle will be the deciding factor though. I just don't think Naruto or Sasuke possess jutsu that are as grand as those displayed by Hashirama and Madara. I mean Sasuke could probably pull a couple of impressive jutsu since he's always been given cool abilities imo, but Naruto basically just has Rasengan variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It almost makes Naruto, Sasuke, and their generation look not so cheap. So many boundaries have been broken with Madara, and probably the 1st Hokage as well if he does indeed fight. Again I wonder if he can resist Edo Tensai, why didn't he do it before the first time Orochimaru summoned him? Surely he could have broken the hold before Orochimaru put the Kunai in his head, but whatever.
    Yeah I know what you mean, basically what I said about depends on the situation. Back then the First wasn't known to be this insanely strong and was just the village founder, as opposed to now where he's been (or his cells anyway) a major driving factor in the war.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Page 870 of 1052 FirstFirst ... 770820860866867868869870871872873874880920970 ... LastLast