Page 871 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 771821861867868869870871872873874875881921971 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,775 of 27175

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It almost makes Naruto, Sasuke, and their generation look not so cheap. So many boundaries have been broken with Madara, and probably the 1st Hokage as well if he does indeed fight. Again I wonder if he can resist Edo Tensai, why didn't he do it before the first time Orochimaru summoned him? Surely he could have broken the hold before Orochimaru put the Kunai in his head, but whatever.
    Tobirama noted that they were revived at near full power this time. That's the difference between now and then. It's crazy to think that they are still not as strong as they are supposed to be.

White Kyurem, the dragon infused with the power of Reshiram

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDeity View Post
    Tobirama noted that they were revived at near full power this time. That's the difference between now and then. It's crazy to think that they are still not as strong as they are supposed to be.
    It still seems as they were revived as how they were when they died. Hashirama and Tobirama might have been at their prime when they died, but Hiruzen was clearly not, and he is still revived as an old man.

I would actually really like to see him at his prime, as he was stated to be the strongest of the Hokages. But I doubt it as Hashirama seems godlike right now.

I think Hiruzen holding his own against two Hokages at once indicated he is still fairly strong.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I place Hiruzen in the middle in terms of power among the Hokage. I think Minato and Hashirama outrank him, or at least that's what Kishi would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I place Hiruzen in the middle in terms of power among the Hokage. I think Minato and Hashirama outrank him, or at least that's what Kishi would have us believe.
    They use to hype Sarutobi up as the best Hokage, then it was Minato, and now Hashirama. It's really hard to tell. Poor 2nd Hokage was never given the strongest title But yeah in terms of the strongest it looks like Hashirama is the strongest. At least until Kishi wants to hype up another Hokage, which could be at anytime.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    They use to hype Sarutobi up as the best Hokage, then it was Minato, and now Hashirama. It's really hard to tell. Poor 2nd Hokage was never given the strongest title But yeah in terms of the strongest it looks like Hashirama is the strongest. At least until Kishi wants to hype up another Hokage, which could be at anytime.
    Yeah exactly, they've all, barring the second, been stated at one time or another to be the most powerful. Like I'm sure Hiruzen at his prime is much more powerful than he is now, but I still say Hashirama is the strongest. I mean he has to be, if Madara is as powerful as he is, and Hashirama beat him.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah exactly, they've all, barring the second, been stated at one time or another to be the most powerful. Like I'm sure Hiruzen at his prime is much more powerful than he is now, but I still say Hashirama is the strongest. I mean he has to be, if Madara is as powerful as he is, and Hashirama beat him.
    Their rankings probably fluctuate depending on what supplements Kishi takes every day to help him gain ideas for what to write.

A pretty boring chapter this week. We didn't learn much other than Hashirama had another brother named Itama who was killed by the Uchiha clan and Madara had four other brothers. It was strange seeing Madara's personality as a child though. He was hot-headed, unlike his adult self. But Hashirama seemed the same for the most part.

Yeah I was hoping this chapter wasn't going to be all flashback but sadly no.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Not gonna lie... I'm interested in the "Warring States Period" of the Naruto world, and I also want to know how Hashirama, Madara, their families, their clans, Konoha, etc. all came to be as we know them. So I don't mind flashbacks.

I wonder... surely Izuna hasn't died yet at this time? I'm sure Madara hasn't unlocked a Mangekyou Sharingan yet, much less an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, so I guess Izuna's still around. I'm surprised Kishi hasn't mentioned any sisters or girls in general though. Or maybe I shouldn't be... lol.

Looks as if Madara was more peaceful then some thought. Quite impressive that Hashirama turnt out the way he did with such a father. And so many brothers for both of them. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiMirage View Post
    Looks as if Madara was more peaceful then some thought. Quite impressive that Hashirama turnt out the way he did with such a father. And so many brothers for both of them. Nice chapter.
    that is true, i thing after a while Madara would/will gain a taste for blood, enjoy killing and when it stops he want to plunge the world in to war but his clan refuse to follow him to there deaths, thus he tryed to start one on his own and was stoped by the frist

I am quite suprised about Madaras personality. I didn't see him being so peace loving..
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    I am quite suprised about Madaras personality. I didn't see him being so peace loving..
    Well, we all start out as peaceful when we're children.. It's just that Madara grew up in the wrong time. It's the same story as Nagato I'd say..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Some people may hate this chapter, but I love seeing this stuff. Guys, guys, gess what? Shurikiens are actually dangerous again.

I didn't really care for this chapter too much, but I guess it is interesting learning a little bit about Hashirama's backstory I was surprised that he had another brother.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I didn't really care for this chapter too much, but I guess it is interesting learning a little bit about Hashirama's backstory I was surprised that he had another brother.
    Pretty much my thoughts exactly, though I was more surprised Madara *had* 4 brothers
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by insanejames View Post
    that is true, i thing after a while Madara would/will gain a taste for blood, enjoy killing and when it stops he want to plunge the world in to war but his clan refuse to follow him to there deaths, thus he tryed to start one on his own and was stoped by the frist
    According to Itachi, Madara became the way he is because he believed only he was capable of protecting his comrades.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

When I saw Itama I immediately thought of Zetsu. Weird huh?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    When I saw Itama I immediately thought of Zetsu. Weird huh?
    He does look like Zetsu! I reread the chapter when you mentioned it, to see for myself, and I must say he looks like him.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well, we all start out as peaceful when we're children.. It's just that Madara grew up in the wrong time. It's the same story as Nagato I'd say..
    Yeah even in real life most people start off generally a clean slate (nature vs. nurture notwithstanding). If you were to compare the 5-year-old version of a serial killer or Hitler with the 5-year-old version of any typical, peaceful person perhaps reading the latest chapter of Naruto, they'd probably seem very similar in disposition. I think that's why it's interesting to see the life experiences of different types of characters, especially villains like Madara.

Flashbacks are the last thing this series needs. I really can't stand them at this point, even if it is character development. They're simply overused at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by 7 tyranitars View Post
    He does look like Zetsu! I reread the chapter when you mentioned it, to see for myself, and I must say he looks like him.
    The only similarity between Itama and Zetsu imo is the half white/half black theme, but that's most likely a coincidence.

Anyway, I'm kind of glad that Kishi's showing us the whole children in combat thing. At least it shows how different things are in the current era. I mean some kids still participate in conflicts, but they're usually older kids. Hashirama and his brothers had it rough.

This chapter was necessary but I feel it is being shown at a very bad time. I kind of want to get back to Naruto and friends vs Madara and Tobi already so forgive me if I'm a little harsh right now and say I want this flashback over and done with as soon as possible. It's sad because I feel this flashback is very important to the plot considering it's Hashirama and Madara but still...

I am surprised at Madara's personality as a kid. Did everyone in some shape or form start off with that over exaggerated face they make when they complain about something? I kinda wish Madara didn't have that kind of personality. It would have been nicer and fresher if he was one of those smart, shy, yet friendly guys instead of the generic over exaggerating facial guys. You guys might not get what I'm saying but overall young Madara is just alright. I do like Hashirama. Looks like even back then they were preaching about peace of some kind, and yet Hashirama and Madara are the shinobi of legendary status. Kinda funny if you think about it.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I sense an incoming flashback of Hashirama vs Kakuzu.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Page 871 of 1087 FirstFirst ... 771821861867868869870871872873874875881921971 ... LastLast