Page 872 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast
Results 21,776 to 21,800 of 27136

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

This chapter was depressing, but it was definitely significant for both Hashirama and Madara. It's interesting to learn about them when they were young and the ordeals that they had to experience. Especially Madara. I know that we got the Uchiha mentality explained, but I really want to wonder just what destroyed Madara to bring him to where he is today. I also like the differences that this chapter emphasized from the modern shinobi world. Even though we're in the War arc, everybody seems to be in danger back then.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Reading the first few pages of the chapter, between the art style and dialogue, it was like reading a whole different manga. The interactions between what feel like new characters, something we've hardly experienced lately given the nature of the war, was so refreshing.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    The only similarity between Itama and Zetsu imo is the half white/half black theme, but that's most likely a coincidence.

Anyway, I'm kind of glad that Kishi's showing us the whole children in combat thing. At least it shows how different things are in the current era. I mean some kids still participate in conflicts, but they're usually older kids. Hashirama and his brothers had it rough.
    I think it is more of a paralleled symbolic than anything else. This past story showed us that Itama and Madara's unknown brothers were a central driving point for them beginning their own paths, but ended up at different conclusions. Chromatic Zetsu is made up of Hashirama's cells, and Madara's spirit. Maybe Kishimoto intentionally made Itama almost a martyr of symbolism to reflect the basis of their hearts, by showing the impact of his idea on the two. For this reason I think he is merely meant to mirror Zetsu, not actually be him.

Other odd notes, the black and white are both on the same sides.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    I sense an incoming flashback of Hashirama vs Kakuzu.
    I hope not since it would be kind of redundant given the way the flashback has been set up to show how Hashirama and Madara met and formed the alliance that would one day form Konoha. Unless it's revealed that Madara helped Hashirama against Kakuzu or something.

Do we know why Tobirama created the Edo Tensei jutsu? I think it would be interesting if it was influenced by his brother's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Do we know why Tobirama created the Edo Tensei jutsu? I think it would be interesting if it was influenced by his brother's death.
    I don't think we do, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But that's not a bad idea on how it would come about.

By the way, love the Tenten animation you got there. I guess the anime is the only place she can truly thrive. Poor Tenten.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I don't think Tobirama invented Edo Tensei to revive his dead brother. I mean he doesn't seem like that kind of person since he's very stoic and in control of his emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I don't think we do, someone correct me if I'm wrong. But that's not a bad idea on how it would come about.
    Not sure if that would be the best idea, but learning about why the jutsu was created would put my confusion to rest. The guy clearly has said twice that this was not the purpose it was unintended for.

By the way, love the Tenten animation you got there. I guess the anime is the only place she can truly thrive. Poor Tenten.
    Pretty sure that's from either the current opening or ending, because from what I remember, she doesn't even thrive there either.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Pretty sure that's from either the current opening or ending, because from what I remember, she doesn't even thrive there either.
    She got a pretty decent filler episode a few years back.. And a bit of spotlight at the beachfight with the fan.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It's not necessary, but it would be nice to get some backstory on Edo Tensei. I don't think I (maybe we) expected it to be so pivotal in Part II.

The Tenten gif is from the recent filler arc. It's the only place where she can fight an Edo Tensei corpse on screen.

Hmm, pretty boring chapter this week. I mean there wasn't that much going on aside from some conversations between Hashirama and Madara. I guess it was neat to see Madara's father at the end, but that's just something that's mildly interesting in my opinion. Looks like we may get a battle next week. I hope so.

What is it with Kishi and boys peeing? Second time in the arc.

I realize backstory is nice and all, but IDK, I feel this is starting to drag on. Still, the fight next week looks to be interesting.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

I want to see Tobirama and Izuna in action as young'ns. I sort of sped through the chapter, hoping the backstory would end mid-way, but I thought it was alright. The end is what had me excited, but then it says that they will be taking a break next week.

Sigh...

[Not Made by Me]

This flashback is dragging on....

I thought the chapter was better then last weeks but only a little. I think this story is very important but again the timing is just way off and I want to get back to Naruto and crew vs Madara and Tobi. This story didn't pick up for me until they started talking about a school for ninjas. I first thought "OMG Hogwarts for Shinobi and Ninjas" but no, we all know it was Konoha. The spying thing was interesting so now we'll see Hashirama's dad and Tobirama in action. Cool I guess? I kinda want the flashback to end so we get back to the war. The war is almost over so please lets end it, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    It's not necessary, but it would be nice to get some backstory on Edo Tensei. I don't think I (maybe we) expected it to be so pivotal in Part II.

The Tenten gif is from the recent filler arc. It's the only place where she can fight an Edo Tensei corpse on screen.
    Wasn't Tenten's Kakuzu fight a bit extended in the animé? Or was that just her 'fan' addiction?

Hmm, pretty boring chapter this week. I mean there wasn't that much going on aside from some conversations between Hashirama and Madara. I guess it was neat to see Madara's father at the end, but that's just something that's mildly interesting in my opinion. Looks like we may get a battle next week. I hope so.
    I agree. This was mildly interesting. When they sat on the rock, I already knew that they were going to establish Konoha on that spot, but it also had me flashback to Danzou and Hiruzen for a second. The battle will probably be a stalemate.. Whatever the outcome, I think that since Hashi's father deduced that Hashirama told Madara about the trap that Hashirama is going to be buttwhipped in the next chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    This will probably be the last post of this page, so it will probably will not be read, but anyway.. -.-

You're right, but this is one of the last things we needed to know. There's not much backstory that Kishi can go through. Only Oro's (full) backstory is left, and we kinda have a good view on that already.. Just see it as that.. It's sensible that Kishi is doing this at his own pace.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    You're right, but this is one of the last things we needed to know. There's not much backstory that Kishi can go through. Only Oro's (full) backstory is left, and we kinda have a good view on that already.. Just see it as that.. It's sensible that Kishi is doing this at his own pace.
    At least Naruto is being entertaining. Bleach is just being dull, predictable, and more repetitive than a broken record caught in a time loop.

BTW, we're not getting a chapter next week. Naruto's taking a small break.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    This one was gonna be a doozy... likely lasting till mid April, early May
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It was nice to see how Madara and Hashirama grew closer together, though the whole village thing seemed a little heavy-handed. Once again we see the Senju clan wasn't much better then the Uchiha clan, though I must say that Izuna and Tobirama looked awesome all decked out for battle. Nice chapter.
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

Idk for me personaly the flashback is really cool. We get to see a different era in the shinobi world, and we can see first hand why things played out the way they did. i always wondered why hasi and madara started the leaf if their clans were such bitter rivals. I would like to see how hashi developes his wood style and why madara became who he is.

I guess it was kind of cool to see the place that would one day become Konoha. And honestly, I thought it was clever how Hashirama and Madara warned each other while skipping rocks. I just have a feeling that Madara's father will be killed by either Tobirama or his father, and that will turn Madara against Hashirama.

I guess it was kind of cool to see the place that would one day become Konoha. And honestly, I thought it was clever how Hashirama and Madara warned each other while skipping rocks. I just have a feeling that Madara's father will be killed by either Tobirama or his father, and that will turn Madara against Hashirama.
    I can see something like that to. It's very interesting that all these big villains in the Naruto universe started off as not such bad guys. Madara, Tobi, Nagato, and I'm sure we'll get some stuff on Orochimaru as well...when he's about to fight or die.

- I think it's suitable that Madara's giving hairstyling advice.
    - Hashirama: the Rock Lee of early Shinobi
    - Kishi is self-aware.
    - It is an eye pun.
    - Ah, so that mountain is the Hokage Monument.
    - EVERY Uchiha is a prodigy then.
    - Izuna and Tobirama know each other?
    - Of course there's going to be a break when the flashbacks get to a fight.

It's interesting how Kishi is trying to make Butsuma unlikable and for us to side with Madara, especially with his current situation. He must want us to have sympathy for him. I wonder if Hashirama and Madara will end up talking it out when they inevitably meet, or if they'll go against their early ideals and fight each other.

I'm enjoying the flashback so far. Probably because I love most of Naruto's flashbacks. It may be out of place, but i'd rather get it over with now before the big finale of the current battle going on with the Juubi. Now that I think about it, we've been off and on from Naruto vs Tobi since like 2011 so i'm sure Kishimoto has been planning an ending for it that won't disappoint.
    All hail Scizor.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I can see something like that to. It's very interesting that all these big villains in the Naruto universe started off as not such bad guys. Madara, Tobi, Nagato, and I'm sure we'll get some stuff on Orochimaru as well...when he's about to fight or die.
    Yeah I mean if you look at it one way, the whole shinobi system is what created a lot of the villains. Like, Madara and his brother lived in a time where even kids were soldiers and they suffered a lot, and Nagato suffered because of shinobi wars in the Land of Rain, and apparently Orochimaru's parents were killed in a war as well.

Page 872 of 1086 FirstFirst ... 772822862868869870871872873874875876882922972 ... LastLast