Page 885 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 785835875881882883884885886887888889895935985 ... LastLast
Results 22,101 to 22,125 of 26801

Thread: Naruto: The end is here.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Everyone can use Doton suddenly? And the Juubi not having neither Gyuki nor Kurama is ever so cheap... Oh well, I have faith in the coming chapters!
    Yes.

Well it only needed their chakra signature and it stole enough from both. But I agree it is a cop out.

also why havent they talked at all about whats going on with Yamato? they just stopped bringing him up

- Title sounds like a Walking Dead chapter.
    - Obito makes it sound like getting rid of your heart and still living is easy.
    - ughhhAHHHH the Juubi is terrifying.
    - It looks like a lion with a flower as its face.
    - How does Naruto have the tailed beasts? Unless Madara means the communication network.
    - Sakura finally gets an important monologue and 5 people hear her.
    - So now Shikamaru and Ino can do this too? Okay then.
    - So InoShikaCho all have earth nature?
    - Minato! How is Naruto so... un-surprised?
    - Since Minato will give Naruto the other half of Kurama, that renders Sakura's efforts useless... again!

I didn't think the Taka/Hokage group would be showing up so soon. It looks like they won't be grabbing Tsunade after all.
    Last edited by Shneak; 15th May 2013 at 10:03 PM.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Meh! That's all I can say for this chapter, meh! I was bored. The only thing I even liked from this chapter to be honest was Ino linking the Shinobi's. Ino continues to amaze me, such a step up from just being Sasuke's fangirl...unlike Karin who just wasted herself. Anyway the chapter was boring, Obito playing mind games with Kakashi, and Kakashi killing fake Obito and Rin. Nice to see Kakashi doesn't fall for that BS, he's a real ninja. Sakura heals Naruto, and actually gets to speak. What bugged me about this chapter was the end. You all know I feel like Naruto is becoming like a fanfic, and now here comes Superman/Goku in Minato to save the day and Naruto is not even surprised to see his dead father back from the grave. Again, this makes there meeting during the Pain arc, so less special now.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I can see Kishi is trying to give the minor characters a role, but then he goes and ruins it by bringing in Minato out of no where with a nonchalant Naruto going "Sup Pops."

Quote Originally Posted by Charminions View Post
    I can see Kishi is trying to give the minor characters a role, but then he goes and ruins it by bringing in Minato out of no where with a nonchalant Naruto going "Sup Pops."
    It still makes no sense to me how Naruto could act so nonchalantly. Like, his deceased father showed up out of nowhere and he isn't even surprised? Did he have Sage Mode activated or something? Anyway, watch Minato solo the Juubi and Hashirama solo Madara in the upcoming chapters, leaving Naruto to deal with Sasuke if he ends up betraying the alliance after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SharpedoX View Post
    Everyone can use Doton suddenly? And the Juubi not having neither Gyuki nor Kurama is ever so cheap... Oh well, I have faith in the coming chapters!
    Really it was only Choji and Ino who did earth style and we didn't know that they had that chara narture

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    It still makes no sense to me how Naruto could act so nonchalantly. Like, his deceased father showed up out of nowhere and he isn't even surprised? Did he have Sage Mode activated or something? Anyway, watch Minato solo the Juubi and Hashirama solo Madara in the upcoming chapters, leaving Naruto to deal with Sasuke if he ends up betraying the alliance after all.
    "Hey Dad, I've never physically met you before and I spent my whole childhood weeping about my orphanhood, but let me just sit back while you enter with a badass pose."

The other hokages and Taka are likely nearby, or maybe they're a long way off and Minato is only there first because he's supah fast. Either way, I really want to see Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato fight at their absolute best and the Juubi will be a convenient dummy for them to show off.

Really I guess that Naruto sensed him during the last battle with the ten tails

I hope by minor you mean Ino and Shikamaru...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

"Hey Dad, I've never physically met you before and I spent my whole childhood weeping about my orphanhood, but let me just sit back while you enter with a badass pose."

The other hokages and Taka are likely nearby, or maybe they're a long way off and Minato is only there first because he's supah fast. Either way, I really want to see Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato fight at their absolute best and the Juubi will be a convenient dummy for them to show off.
    Can't Tobirama teleport too though? It seems weird that Minato's the first one who showed up, although I guess Kishi wanted to play up the whole father and son thing. I just thought the cliffhanger would've been more epic if all the Hokage and Sasuke's team had arrived at the same time.

Can't Tobirama teleport too though? It seems weird that Minato's the first one who showed up, although I guess Kishi wanted to play up the whole father and son thing. I just thought the cliffhanger would've been more epic if all the Hokage and Sasuke's team had arrived at the same time.
    Minato's version is likely more advanced then Tobirama's.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I hope by minor you mean Ino and Shikamaru...
    Doesn't get more minor than Ino.

Poor girl's peak was her Battle in the Chuunin exams vs Sakura.

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Minato's version is likely more advanced then Tobirama's.
    That's probably it. I bet Kishi's saving the other Hokage and Sasuke's group for the next chapter's cliffhanger. And then the Gokage will probably appear in the cliffhanger after that. God I hope Tsunade survived somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Doesn't get more minor than Ino.

Poor girl's peak was her Battle in the Chuunin exams vs Sakura.
    Yeah, but I personally like her more than Sakura right now. She just seems more competent, which is something I never thought I'd say.

Yeah, but I personally like her more than Sakura right now. She just seems more competent, which is something I never thought I'd say.
    How did Sakura's speech lack competence?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    How did Sakura's speech lack competence?
    That's my point though; all she does is give speeches. She's all talk and no action unlike Ino who can balance both. I almost want Ino to replace Sakura as the main female character.

If Ino were to replace Sakura, she'd probably be put in the same role as Sakura is right now. I'm fine where Ino is now. She could stand to get a little more attention and a battle but she's been impressive this war arc as a support ninja. She's one of the only good things I have to say about the war arc, and as of right now she's impressing me more then any kunoichi, and she's a support ninja. Never would have thought I'd be impressed with Ino, a Sasuke groupie :O

That's my point though; all she does is give speeches. She's all talk and no action unlike Ino who can balance both. I almost want Ino to replace Sakura as the main female character.
    Why does Sakura have to be all action? Ino rarely talks to balance anything out...

No matter how many times Ino proves to be useful, I don't think it will amount to anything in the story because she's just a side character. We were lucky to have Shikamaru become so important, I don't think it'll happen for Ino, especially at this point. But I guess it's nice that she's getting panel-time.

I think it's more of a case of Ino being conveniently useful during this arc with her mind powers, plus the increased use of InoShikaCho. Compared to other appearances in PII (Immortal Duo arc... uh, Invasion of Pain, I guess) she has been comparably apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamex View Post
    No matter how many times Ino proves to be useful, I don't think it will amount to anything in the story because she's just a side character. We were lucky to have Shikamaru become so important, I don't think it'll happen for Ino, especially at this point. But I guess it's nice that she's getting panel-time.
    Like I said, at least she's helping out using her Mind Transfer techniques, unlike Sakura who mostly just heals other ninja and obsesses over Sasuke even though he abandoned their village and tried to murder her. Sakura's like Karin basically. I think even Hinata is a better female character than her.

Like I said, at least she's helping out using her Mind Transfer techniques, unlike Sakura who mostly just heals other ninja and obsesses over Sasuke even though he abandoned their village and tried to murder her. Sakura's like Karin basically. I think even Hinata is a better female character than her.
    Ino's jutsu has always been situational, but I specifically remember from Pt. 1 that Asuma stated it was designed for this type of thing, so of coarse she's gonna get her big moments right now *derp*

How does healing others not help the others and more importantly (because I somehow should of guessed Sasuke would be involved) what has she done lately that suggests she's thinking of Sasuke. I'm not talking about that love letter guy some 50-100 chapters ago. I'm talking about from the time the alliance left to help Naruto to the here and now :P

And at the end of the day, Sakura's still got more wins then Ino and Hinata combined :P

I'm sure Sakura's time is coming. I admit moveset wise I find her more boring then Hinata's Gentle Fist or Ino's Mind Transfer, but she's cool in her own way. Does anyone know if Ino can do the Mind Destruction Jutsu? Ever since her dad used it during Orochimaru's Chunin invasion, I have always wanted to see Ino get it and destroy her opponents mind with it. I don't think I've ever seen her with it, or maybe she could get her own kind of justu style, like Hinata's twin lion thing...which did not go so well in it's debut, but hey she was dueling Pain.

I'm reading the translated volume 61 right now and apparently Madara is also misogynistic. He says that Tsunade is weak because she's a woman (and a bunch of other trash talk too). Then I noticed that there wasn't any women in the Madara-Hashirama flashbacks. I wonder when woman broke through and started to fight alongside the men as shinobi. I think it would be interesting to learn, but I suppose it wouldn't serve a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I'm sure Sakura's time is coming. I admit moveset wise I find her more boring then Hinata's Gentle Fist or Ino's Mind Transfer, but she's cool in her own way. Does anyone know if Ino can do the Mind Destruction Jutsu? Ever since her dad used it during Orochimaru's Chunin invasion, I have always wanted to see Ino get it and destroy her opponents mind with it. I don't think I've ever seen her with it, or maybe she could get her own kind of justu style, like Hinata's twin lion thing...which did not go so well in it's debut, but hey she was dueling Pain.
    I have no idea if Ino used that jutsu and since the Naruto Wikia has lately become unreliable when it comes to character jutsu, I can't be sure if she ever has. Maybe she did during a filler episode, but I don't recall seeing her do it in the actual manga itself. Watch Ino use the Mind Destruction thing against Madara and solo him before Hashirama gets there.

Page 885 of 1073 FirstFirst ... 785835875881882883884885886887888889895935985 ... LastLast